Themes of halo

How accurate is this? Just replayed halo reach on heroic for giggles, the game is bottled depression compared to the other games but is nonetheless a masterpiece

Attached: 5A96BB10-4CCE-4C43-9A50-5DC97F8869BB.jpg (2048x2048, 433K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MzJjzEEphfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wojakposter
>boomzoomshit

kill yourself OP

>boomer
>halo 3 and not halo 1 or 2

Reach is zoomershit, you fucking zoomer.

I bought my 360 and Halo 3 the day Halo 3 launched and I loved it. Completely blown away by Halo reach and is still my all time favorite Halo next to Halo 2. Hated Halo 4 and loathe Halo 5. I’m 29 btw.

Played and loved Halo 1 and 3 and grew on Halo 2, don't know how anyone with a straight face can say Reach is their favorite.

Doomer should be ODST
youtube.com/watch?v=MzJjzEEphfM

>Reach was my first Halo game so that makes it zoomer shit
Fuck off little bitch.

is this how far we've come?

Reach is fucking ugly and has shit gameplay. The OT is really the only truly definite classics in the Halo series.

That's not a game though that's 60 dollar Halo 3 DLC.

In reach ,unlike the others, it isn't about saving the galaxy in an epic journey, it's about seeing everything fall apart and passing the torch so the real hero can save the day.

>O M G I HATE WOJAKS STOP POSTING WOJAKS

Attached: NOOOOOOO.png (785x1000, 254K)

Not gonna disagree, still good though

Cringe

A Reachfag is no different from a 343shill.

This

cringe

No. We're done with this bullshit.
We're done grouping people by when they were born. You don't choose your birth year. What you DO choose is whether you're an ignorant piece of shit, which the Zoomer stereotype is.
From now on, we're grouping people by tastes, not years of birth.

Doomer should be ODST, boomer should be h2

>no sign of Halo 1 and 2
>implying real modern teenagers even know or care about Halo (they don't)
>not having Doomer be ODST
>Wojak cancer

Glass this thread Ship Commander.

halo 2 -3 = boomer

Thought about 1 because it was one of my favorites but no one plays the multiplayer anymore, halo 2 was a maybe but I went with 3 because it’s more beloved by original trilogy fans, went with reach over ODST because content, the format is just a joke about the different personalities that love certain games, forgot that Yea Forums couldn’t take a joke as it is without getting pissy at it

Why was this trailer better than all the movies that came after it

Attached: 226A65BB-255C-4D70-A1E4-013758DCD8DD.jpg (711x399, 36K)

Because Bungie had creative control here, not some big globo-homo corporation.

cringe

You ever held standards for Yea Forums?

I used to like Reach better than Halo 3 campaign wise but now I see that I enjoyed Reach multiplayer more than Halo 3 Online and Halo 3 campaign has so many great things going for it.

You know, I do not think any Halo game is bad except for the Spartan titles and those could be good under a better developer or if they made them feel less like mobile games.

Even Halo 5 has that Forge thing going for it, even if the campaign is ass and the MP is EA tier like BF4.

A joke stops being funny when it is told hundreds of times a day for years.

The entire series is zoomer. Play Doom instead.

Real boomers don't play Halo that would be embarrassing. Only nu-boomers do.

>>implying real modern teenagers even know or care about Halo (they don't)
its weird how fast the franchise fell out of the public eye
leave it to Microshit to catch lightning in a bottle and then just let it waste away

>its weird how fast the franchise fell out of the public eye
It's not. Was Halo your first fad?

the appeal died with 343

>its weird how fast the franchise fell out of the public eye
When you brag about hiring people who hate your franchise to work on it, that doesn't leave much mystery as to why it's gone to shit.

God this triggers the fuck out of me. It says
>I'm a reachfag and want to be acknowledged without being 1up'd by 3fags. I'll put myself in some sort of center where I'm invincible
Fuck you. reach was my favorite

Faggots

Attached: image.jpg (196x258, 62K)

Reach is more Doomer than ODST. All of Reach is you and your friends/squadmates dying in vain.

Neither is doomer, they're both zoomershit

Kill yourself pronto

prototypes of halo > halo 2 > everything else

Attached: suck my beetle dick.jpg (661x640, 20K)

Should be halo 2, the pinnacle of LAN party gaming

Pimps at sea is literally just halo 3 with halo 2's soul

You must be at least 18+ to post on Yea Forums.

odst isn't doomer, everybody lives and you succeed in your mission more or less flawlessly

i liked reach better than 3
and im a halo fan since 2003

it really goes to show that h3 never should have happened, it came to be because they fucked up multiple times in 2 and didn't finish it

Back to where you came from.

I don't believe you, Reachfag.

The 2 and 3 fags in this thread are just assblasted that Reach doesn't have their all-powerful BR and other weapons are actually viable.
>but the DMR is so much more powerful than the BR!!
Except it can't kill through shields or strafe across multiple enemies, and before you idiots' incessant complaining warranted the title update, you actually had to control your fire. It's also hitscan instead of relying on absurd bullet magnetism.