Blue Lions thread

What has been your experience with Blue Chads units? I'm having mixed feelings. Let's see:

>Byleth
Running him as a swordsman and he is surprisingly weak since he can't one-shot any enemy. But I have barely used him so maybe that's why.
>Dimitri
Stupidly overpowered, got benched hard to not ruin the fun

Now to start with the real units

>Sylvain
By far my favorite unit character-wise. He starts as a ladies man but you quickly learn he is probably the smartest in the entire cast. Has a good look on social problems like crests or Duscur. Is extremely competent at everything without even trying, but is extremely humble about it. His banter and jokes are also top quality especially given how 2srs4u the rest of the cast is.
But in battles he is absolute dogshit. I don't care though, I am babysitting him hard and overleveling him like fuck since I love him that much. Not sure what to do with him yet, he is currently using an axe as a Fighter.
>Mercedes
Very annoying voice, I also dislike her character for personal reasons, but she is the obligatory priest and gets the job done. Very slow to level since all XP she earns is from healings (and yes I know she can also kill enemies)
>Ashe
Shit character but very competent archer/thief, absolutely obligatory for smooth battles
>Annette
Shit character but very competent mage, also absolutely obligatory for smooth battles (notice how the shit characters are always competent in battle whereas many of the cool ones suck)
>Dedue
Great character, he plays victim a lot in his support conversations but it's fine. Absolute beast in battle, I'm yet to see a non-magic unit being able to hit him for more than 4 damage
>Felix
Very cheesy character but fuck I love it, he is not too edgy and the way he stirs up shit among the cast and insults them is fun. An absolute beast in battle, I'm making him as a swordsman since that's what he wants to be in his story.
(cont)

Attached: 1545413586044.jpg (400x283, 81K)

Ineed more ingrid pics please.

Does Merecedes really become a cock mongering whore after the timeskip bros?

This how it feels when you sic Annette on a nigga

Attached: Guile-sonicboom-artwork.png (597x470, 272K)

>Ingrid
She is fine but feels like a Mary Sue. Sucks in battle despite the story saying she is very competent. I am not putting much effort into her either. Recently made her a pegasus so she can at least pull some gimmicks if needed.
>Bernadetta
Recruited her from the Black Niggers to spare her from the worst house. Very competent archer, arguably better than Ashe because of her crest. I look forward to seeing her supports with Sylvain
What are some cool units to recruit that have good chemistry with the Blue Chads?

Attached: 1541852692916.jpg (679x680, 62K)

>dedue keeps getting speed
>give him gauntlets
>put him in a group of enemies
>hit wait
this man cannot be stopped

I’m doing Black Eagles but I really like Dedue. Will marry him when I do a Blue Lions play through.

THIS NIGGAS NAME IS DOODOO

Attached: 12-127804_free-png-download-open-eye-crying-laughing-emoji.jpg (840x873, 216K)

I felt bad when I had to murder Bernie, so you did a good choice

>Recently made her a pegasus so she can at least pull some gimmicks if needed
I did the exact same thing and she became one of my fave units. Have you had a chance to do her paralogue mission yet?

He plays one of my favorite black man archetypes, the overly disciplined and orderly one that constantly lowers himself to the position of a servant despite everyone treating him normally
The only way to be better than this is a Rodin-like character

Attached: 1562962280593.jpg (250x300, 17K)

>still can't recuit Hilda

IT'S NOT FAIR

>catherine appears in the story
>walk to her and press "recruit" without any expectations
>she fucking joins the mad(wo)man
>by far the best unit in the game thanks to her stupidly overpowered crest, weapon and ability
this is a feel only we blue chads can know since I don't think other factions can recruit her before timeskip

Blue bros must unite with us golden chads against the dykes

>Felix accidently picks up a bow from one of those online dead soul tiles.
>one shots literally everyone from a distance despite having 0 talent in bows
Why the fuck does Ashe even exist?

Attached: IMG_20190728_214749.jpg (876x493, 54K)

It legit terrifies me that there are people who not only sided with the Eagles but also think they're completely justified and did nothing wrong

Hate how they designed tea party
It could have been a fun segment with actual dialogue options but instead they made a bunch of options composed of 3 words with barely predictable outcomes

Its the loosest idea of "hope you know the character" with a very loose set of tells.
The worst is the responce to their statements where you dont even answer them but just laugh or sigh or shit.

I am yet to get one of these final ones right
>nod
>laugh
>agree
What the fuck is the difference here

>blue cuck thread
>almost dead

black eagles have actual cucking