OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED

OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED

BUFF/NERF HOPES?

smash.oatmealdome.me/popup_news/2033/en-US/

Attached: SMASH 4.0.0.png (876x788, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NintendoVS/status/1155644230296981505
youtube.com/watch?v=9CeY_eqbIZE
twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/1155750612430217217
youtube.com/watch?v=2e0BVxl3gGE
youtu.be/TSPzyA6Zf4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ganon nerfs hopefully

What did the expiry time on the previous "coming soon" posts say? I hope it's not really a whole week

Attached: expiry.png (1492x310, 56K)

ganon buffs hopefully

ganon untouched hopefully

ganon hopefully

ganon hopefully

game untouched hopefully

twitter.com/NintendoVS/status/1155644230296981505

Ganon gets balanced

ganon touched hopefully

a hopeful ganon

Ridley
Dogley
Banjo

ganon

Ganon, the Hopeful

Attached: 220px-Ganondorf_(character).png (220x303, 78K)

Hopefully, ganon

I like that Nonag guy.
Has the power and doesn't afraid of anything.

Dicks yeah

Ganon removed, hopefully

user

granin buffs hopefully

Attached: Granin_toast.png (260x146, 64K)

>buy game
>get good
>game is patched
>competency stolen

nerf soap
buff stink

Grenado

toon ganon

Olimar buffs hopefully.

twilight ganon

Mecha ganon

I WANT NEW ALTS FUCKING PLEASE AND GIVE PAC-MAN SOME FUCKING DAMAGE BUFFS AND LAUNCH POWER

Attached: 297A4D77-CC8A-4ECA-AA18-88D588D1653D.jpg (600x630, 78K)

I hope Mii Brawler gets some buffs.

Attached: D6rG0N7VUAAfkZ2.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Crenando

Maybe Ganon

android 16 nerf hopefully

"Coming soon" Yeah okay thanks for nothing, we all know that. Why bother posting about it if there's no real news.

T-that is not the image I chose.

Attached: 1531786603637.png (623x1080, 217K)

>22 mins
>Joker vid was 15 mins
What the fuck are they going to talk about? How much more shit is going to be added this time?

Ganon replaced with Carl Johnson and Pichu replaced with Ganon

Just fix leaf shield's hitbox. It's just a garbage move that doesn't even work anymore. That's all i want

Attached: DtsemTZUcAASwtc.jpg (800x1088, 165K)

Make Bayonetta and Little Mac at least playable

Spirit Ganon

>70 characters in Smash
>play as a mii

Attached: 1498195724242.png (193x152, 12K)

>shotos buffed even more for no reason
>snake now has to wait 120 frames before throwing out a grenade
>olimar now instantly dies whenever using a smash attack
>cloud now instantly dies whenever using down b
>ness now instantly dies whenever using side b
>dark samus players castrated
>arsen is removed from the game
>anyone who plays in tourney is officially diagnosed with aspergers

Attached: 1529201396527.png (300x300, 219K)

I know the sonic totem said never but pls buff corrin.

What does Yea Forums think of Ganondorf ?

Attached: 111111111.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Gannis the Mannis

GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS GANNIS

I need some Cloud buffs. They nerfed him way too fucking hard in this game.

Attached: 1563511483311.png (605x605, 511K)

Please buff Robin some.
Just a little bit is all I ask.

more mewtwo buffs

Attached: 1553297661979.png (390x381, 110K)

Based

new gamemode: Meet N' Fuck Ganon

Wario gets a projectile. its ganon

All the time.

>Ness instantly dies whenever using side B
Would unironically be okay with this. He should be limited to a single PK Fire at a time. A nerf like that would immediately expose all of the annoying Ness players.

For version 3.1.0, the release was on the day that the day of expiration.
It also adds up that it would be released on the 5th since that's after EVO.

user gets buffed

>Enjoy playing as a character
>"You can't do that because I don't like it."

Attached: 1561346175969.jpg (1242x1186, 142K)

He's honest offline because of his flaws but there's a reason he's so popular and has a low winrate, certain parts of his kit (side smash, dash grab) punish mistakes so hard that scrubs pick him up for easy kills

Anyone just happy to see more Sakurai? I think he's a genuinely interesting guy.

Ganon in the mornin
ganon in the evenin
ganon in the summmmertiiiime

why is everyone saying based ganon?

If pac-man had more raw kill power he'd actually just be a top tier lol.

Hope that happens though, it'd be based if key could kill at decent percents.

Ganon is good guy

ganon up b replaced with 'slide whistle' sound effect and a big, meaty man ass bopping into the screens of all opposing players for 45 straight minutes

Best he's been and shouldn't be touched. Ganondorf works as a "mid tier at best". Anything higher is retarded, and anything lower is boring.

Because he is as he is Ganon

Fuck Ganon, Dorfchads rise up

Please please PLEASE buff K. Rool.

ganon

There's nothing wrong with Miis you bully.

>OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED
I don't even play smash but was there any doubt there wouldn't be a v4? I assume it'll go upwards to v8 before leveling out.

Same but also bayonetta needs some serious buffs too. She is borderline unusable.

playing as a crummy mii?? you should be playing as ganon!!

As a Pikachu main, I hope they nerf Pikachu. Locally and online I feel I have an unfair advantage. Neutral-B into a follow up short hop ANYTHING seems almost impossible for most players to avoid, but it's also the bread and butter for any approach options I have. This is the only Smash game I've played where my main was above mid-tier, and it feels wrong.

Attached: damn libre.gif (560x526, 310K)

I hope for some datamine shit

buff mega man's grab
thats it, i dont care about any one else

Reduce the input delay/change the buffering system and delete GSP. This game fucking sucks online.

ok, since you dont play smash, this is how it works:

each Smash update works on a X.X.X naming: Major update.Rebalancing.Bugfixes

and every Major Update comes with new modes, content, AND the DLC character. in this case, the Dragon Quest hero,. its the same as ARMS really.

everyone knew 4.00 was gonna be the next update, we just didnt knew when.

Can my wife get buffed into a fully playable character?

Attached: tumblr_b4a380da2927434dc4534263718706b0_f3498390_400.gif (400x308, 59K)

He's in

Attached: Capcom Ganon.png (604x755, 656K)

Ganon banned.

BUFF
THE
KROC

I don't even care about FFVII but that image is fucking cute.

these two please

I only see him in randoms, and projectiles make him your bitch.
Getting hit is not advised.

Save it, it's all yours my friend :)

Attached: wqAQKsz77A-2.png (300x250, 10K)

disgusting gif

As a Pika fren I fuck you!

Don't be a fag

I want to fuck that Pikachu

He's already got some nice shoes.

Can I join?

I don't care unless they add control options. I want tilt/smash on different buttons instead of relying on the stick. And I also want a run/walk button, instead of relying on the stick for that too.

OH absolutely, imagine spitroasting that tiny jiggly yellow lightning onahole and what noises she would make haha

Ideally? Nerf PK Fire. Not by damage or trapability but by spam usage. Make those fuckers have to deal with a cooldown and see if things are still OKEY.

Lowest skill floor and skill cap

I would like to map movement to the D-Pad so that Ken and Ryu would be usable.

Heh....and then we can Gigamax it so it can tease our pee pees!

Snake def getting nerfed

Just leave my girl alone. All her previous nerfs were fair and she doesn't need any more.

Attached: peach f.png (400x400, 105K)

Fuck no. Cloud is still pretty good in this game.

a shorthop u-air literally has his sword phase through the opponent.
it's fucking bullshit and needs to be fixed.

Nerf Stinkling

Cloud is literally low tier in this game. Mew2king and Armada said so. Dabuz put him in the bottom of mid tier.

nobody gives a shit what smash no lifes say. cloud is fucking great in this game and his cross slash murders the fuck out of anybody. i love spamming that move while somebody is blocking only for them to unblock because they think i'm going to stop LOL

Play smash 4 then

Attached: Cloud nair.jpg (800x450, 55K)

I just want Mewtwo to be good again

Offline he's bad but online he benefits the most from the terrible online lag like the other heavies. He deserves way more than the braindead simple moveset he has now but that will probably never happen because of the epical king of disrespect fags that think landing high damage from two hit combos is impressive. Until the online for a smash game isn't shit they can remove ganon for all I care

More Rosalina Buffs

Attached: 1339907728375.png (4500x3631, 2.17M)

It's the best move in his kit and is the safest move in the game.

ganon in D
(by pachelbelda)

Dtilt still means Peach can do 80% or more. It's just not fair.

>dark samus players castrated
based

haha, nice meme, fellow redditors

Attached: 14c2af8efbbd446efbb3b10cce595b43.jpg (640x633, 42K)

i remember some fag way back in one of our smash arena threads used mega faggot and spammed the shit out of that move, keeping him in the arena for a while. extremely annoying.

yeah you're right. It's not fair, its Dtilt.

That's not exclusive to Peach and those combos aren't easy to pull off like a palutena spamming nair

i want this fucker back

Attached: black yoshi.png (448x967, 269K)

the not fair part comes in that there isnt an equal or at least similar skill ceiling. the best combo you can do with kirby is hardly anything compared to the best combo you can do with peach

They could do all of that and online would still suck because obsessive retards do the same thing over and over to end matches as quickly as possible. "Competitive" players in a party game are fucking faggots (and smell bad)

Super Missiles could stand to be a bit more useful, as of now they're invalidated by Charge Shot. Should either give them a hurtbox so they do damage upon clanking with an opponent's attack(as of now people can just swat them out of the sky for free) or reduce the startup animation time while keeping the brief stall in the air the super missiles have in Ultimate. But not both

Also they made upsmash actually work last patch, but I still have people fall out of upair and fair constantly. Really they should spend more time fixing multihit moves in general in this game, not just Samus's

And fix zair. It'd be great if the second hit of it connected consistently

Attached: YKDbcmL.png (1581x2226, 2.46M)

Just give him better aerial mobility and another jump. His lighter than average weight for a big body would not be as incredibly disadvantageous for him as it is now if he was able to better weave out of other characters attacks and avoid being juggled in the air as much.

Attached: er_ridley_sm.png (1017x866, 2.08M)

Soulless

Soul

Attached: Dv7RnwGUwAAaO2x.jpg (1024x576, 99K)

I dropped samus when they removed her shield breaks

she's not even bad, I just loved those so much

Cloud deserves to be removed from smash after this shit happening

>Loses to projectile spammers hard
>Harder to deal with them online
>"Gets an online buff"
When will this meme end?

kill yourself my dude

When Ganon’s on a bagel

Buff the plant.

I don't get why they nerf projectiles on characters where a projectile is crucial to their gameplan. Now everyone just gets to shield charge shot for free unless you're close enough to take advantage of the shield stun. It's almost completely non threatening now

>More air speed and dash speed
>less endlag on all aerials
This alone would help out so much

Attached: 1534111970069.png (1230x859, 1.36M)

>j-just play a keep away character and spam
Maybe I will then faggot

Don't lay a finger on my goddess.

Attached: 74102624_p0.png (1200x1200, 1.07M)

I'm pretty sure I hate this game but I'm just in denial

Literally all I want is for utilt and dtilt to combo better (less knockback) and for side-b to reset after getting hit in midair

Attached: maxresdefault-54.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

>Smash Attacks actually CONNECT and DO NOT SLIP
>Clay Pigeon hitbox height is slightly increased.
>Gunmen get either more killpower or resistance.
>Trickshot becomes frame 1 like in SSB4
>Trickshot isn’t deflected by projectiles without knockback (Fox’s laser, Bullet Arts, etc.)
>Up Throw gets a knockback buff

Reality:
>Nothing

Attached: 38E63F72-41CF-42AA-A5B7-33FD39FAB7EA.jpg (586x439, 224K)

Literally can be punished by any smash attack in the game now. It's lag is ridiculous, and it enlarges Mega's hitbox so anything pokes through it.
pre-3.0 Leaf Shield was OP as fuck but now its literally worthless if your opponent isn't braindead.
Anyone who thinks nu-Leaf Shield is good is just a bad player who refuses to punish.

Attached: D0MOYQxU8AAbbZ1.jpg large.jpg (972x846, 61K)

They should keep super missile timing as is, but buff its shield damage. As it stands if you want a quick projectile you use a homing missile or uncharged neutral b, and if you want power you use the full charge shot.

Ganon nerf pls

>2.0
>Global Nerf on Projectiles against shields

>3.0
>Global Fix on most hitboxes not connecting

>4.0
>Global…

>uninstallation of the game

4.0 = Global Nerf on Counters/Reflects active duration

isn't there a change log somewhere?

>mfw Nintendo drops a major balance patch a few days before EVO
this will be like the third time they've dropped patches right before a supermajor

Attached: 1547391453200.png (449x456, 297K)

Attached: qr583xy.jpg (260x220, 8K)

Return of Homerun contest or that one mini game from the last game, where you beat up a bomb and try to get the most points?

When balance patches happen a few days before major tournaments, the tournaments usually just use the previous patch.

That wasn't my point. I was saying OP was acting like it was a total shock when literally everyone knew it was happening even people who don't play the fucking game. You nintendo faggots are cancer.

But Kirby smash kills at 60. Doesn't matter how much damage she can do if she has one semi reliable kill option (fair). Also Kirby combos are objectively easier to learn, if you want 80% peach combos i hope you're ready to spend hours labeling for something that you might be able to pull off against a scrub. Look at how rarely samsora (best Peach player) gets 80% combos against anyone decent

I know

I just find it hilarious that Nintendo's timing is so bad. It's like they're doing it on purpose.

Robin's arc fire isnr shit anymore and levin sword system isnt shit.
Please.

It's a good tool???

Same thing I think of all heavies, way too fucking fast for how strong they are.

>F-tilt's and forward hitbox extends farther down so it can hit small characters
>FSmash's forward hitbox extends further down so it can hit small characters
>3rd hit of jab string having a small drag-down effect (floaty characters often don't get buried and just fall out of 3rd hit because their feet aren't grounded)
>grab range extended slightly

Give her these and she'll be solidly in High tier

Attached: 0ee9b8473554eede901102bea87da59e.jpg (750x1250, 1.09M)

Mii brawler main here and i know im late but fuck you

His uair is still a great button, what are you on? He just isn't stupidly free to play as now.

Wow, two players who don't even compete in the game seriously have tier lists! They must be super accurate! Cloud has better results than any actual low tier character does.

Except she struggles to kill now so it's fine. Before I would have sympathized because nair into grab is stupid. Kirby actually doesn't do that badly on low % combos either. He has other issues that make him terrible.

Agree, though I'm unsure how they could and not make him annoying as fuck. He just doesn't have a cohesive moveset.

Because the game lacks any good counterplay to them, especially online which is factored into balancing. You get essentially no benefit for parrying and you can't dash up powershield.

Eh. The issue is that as someone else said, they made knockback so high that YOLO shit is actually dangerous online. It's like seeing the charizard and you know flare blitz is coming, but good luck getting to shield with as much delay exists online. They also lose any hope of approaching offline. What the fuck can Ganon do to get in? His MO is to nair in place and hope you run into it or side B/down B, which can be reacted to offline.

I 100% agree with this but it will never happen. Her "gimmick" is to have terrible hitboxes but they come out on both sides. The reality is, although better in this game than 4, you have stupid blind spots and have to play significantly better spaced than your competitor. Also they've always ignored low profile bullshit.

>just won Smash Factor
Is she on the chopping block?

Attached: ZSS.jpg (900x880, 142K)

Only one that needs nerfing is Arsene's activating fucking immediately. Its hot bullshit since he can get Arsene that exact frame and whoop you're countered.

Fix his fucking tail hurtbox

Attached: tailbox.png (856x387, 565K)

Buff samus/d.samus's super missiles so they are useful past just the laggy startup.

Un-nerf charge shot's shield damage (or buff missile shield damage, one of them should fucking wreck shields because they are ridiculously easy to avoid anyway and shouldn't get shielded)

Make the second jab hit not possible to shield. (How the fuck is it that slow)

Make zair good.

Fix their rolls.

Attached: dark_samus_comic.png (800x1200, 699K)

Spot dodge nerf

They are balancing based off elite smash so no

Arcfire is really good, it's just not a zoning tool.
Still would like buffs for it, though. Sword is fine for what it is.

global nerf on invincibility frames
they're gonna hit ledge camping

Attached: 61lwgGKqZyL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (722x1001, 50K)

If that is the case,

Are they handing out buffs/nerfs based on characters' frequency in ES? As in, "character X has really low ES numbers, so they get a buff. Character Y has really high ES numbers so nerf"?

Or based on characters' W/L within ES?

Kirby buffs. Again.

>he doesn't like spiking chumps at low %
You're missing out

Thoughts?
>inb4 "I lose to this character therefore they should be nerfed!"
Stop.

Attached: another fucking tier list.png (990x685, 1020K)

"All smash attacks receive 3 variations like we did it in last Sumasshu"
"Never ask me for anything ever again"

*Ahem*
Nerf Luigi, Ness, Mewtwo, Clone Belmond and Snake

With the upcoming release of Hero, I think it is safe to say that punch and kick fags are firmly BTFO forever, and the time of the disjoint sword chads has begun. Look at them and laugh, the age of punch and kick has come to an end.

Attached: the swordchads burden.jpg (915x510, 30K)

I'll be fine if they just leave Peach and WFT alone. I like them very much as they are.

My question is, why do people care about this shit? Forget about the characters, forget about the casual nature of Smash, the game itself is not competitively viable because of the MASSIVE native input lag which is doubled or even tripled by online latency. I haven't played this shit in months because it feels so terrible

Wolf, Pika, and PeachDaisy are top tier without sword/swordlike disjoints

Ivysaur just needs his up B knockback nerfed. D-throw to up-B is okay as a kill confirm but it kills way too early. Otherwise, I think he's fine.

Pit, Jigglypuff, Ganondorf and Belmonts need to be on the buff list. Chrom needs to be on the nerf list, he's easily the most braindead character. Otherwise pretty good list

If you buffed all the characters that need a buff, you would not need to nerf the ones that might need a nerf.

I just still do not understand why Sakurai won't fix Kirby, though. Kirby is his poster character. The man should give him some TLC.

there's also massive input buffering which helps with the horrible input lag

Because people want their characters to be good? I don't know what you want me to say.

Instead of who needs nerfs, I think:
Sonic, Zelda, Miis (although I think Brawler is fine as is) and possibly GnW need buffs.

This.

Also give Ridley buffs.

>Pit
Well, maybe. Personally I'd like more differences between Pit and Pittoo instead since I think they're the most balanced characters in the game as is, but whatever.
>Jigglypuff
No
>Ganondorf
Okay but why
>Belmonts
You've gone too far.

Chrom isn't really that good? He's just "good" and that's it. Pit and Jiggs are fine but I can sort of see your case for the other two.

How about they just make Samus less campy and return her to former glory? She was fun as fuck in Melee because she had combos and jank on top of zoning. You could even say this was the case in Smash 4 and Brawl.
Samus' main problem is that she's only good when she camps, and her projectiles aren't even that good. Samus shouldn't just be buffed, Samus should be made fun again instead of being "piss your opponent off on purpose" the character.

No one who is good with samus camps (except possibly when you are down by a lot and want to try to come back, at which literally any character has to camp/avoid as much risk as possible)

Source: using bombs makes for insane samus combo game. You can't use bombs while camping really. They are a close range thing. Literally 90% of my combos comes from someone getting hit with a stray bomb and capitalizing.

Why.

Imagine:
>Kirby can now select his copy ability from the character select screen, and it can no longer be knocked out of him
>Kirby with permanent Monado
How far would it bump him up the tier list, in your opinion? Alternatively, would there be any other copy abilities that would be better for our boy Kirb?

Attached: 1436646230053.png (305x331, 215K)

I want them to remove the 15 second timer on Cloud's limit. He already got nerfed a fuckton in other ways, the timer is just overkill. He was fraudulent in 4 because of his broken aerials, not limit break.

Probably not at all since Kirby's problems stem from pretty much every move besides he neutral b.

Which is exactly why Monado is perfect for him. I'm willing to bet he would no longer be bottom-tier.

Put sonic in fucking fix him
>people straight up falling out of stuff like up air

So basically, 90% of your combos rely on a single move? Don't you think that's bad design?

>I lost to Joker therefore he should be nerfed
>MKLeo wins tournaments therefore Joker should be nerfed

Fucking idiots

>literally every single competitive player says she's low-tier
>but no one on this fucking planet thinks she should get buffed
Don't get it lads, what's wrong with buffing puff :^)

Attached: 1540636130009.jpg (1500x1500, 94K)

Shes boring an obnoxious to play against. Even in Melee where she's good no one likes fighting her.

Can you calm down? I'm not saying Joker deserves to be nerfed into the ground. He isn't overpowered by any means. He just has some bullshit, that's all. Look at his counter, look at how fast he gets Arsene when he's behind even a single stock. He's the only character in the game who objectively deserves nerfs right now.

Attached: 1546589741187.png (1280x912, 406K)

>reddit
>no le ebic pop culture references
>no tryhard capeshit style quips
retard

Attached: 1561541730113.jpg (680x940, 63K)

Maybe if you neckbeards did more than just jump away from people four times, slow fall, then nair, then repeating until you actually hit somebody you wouldn't get the hate you deserve.
Jigglypuff is obnoxious, and it's entirely your fault that she isn't getting buffed.

I dunno, ask the people getting hit by bombs.

Can easily convert off other things too.

Here's a smash stage i made
GXL4RBMX
sad panda

Monado arts Kirby would legit be in contention for the best character in the game. No joke.

Yikes have sex

>she had combos and jank on top of zoning
Has combos and zoning in Ultimate too. No beneficial jank like super wavedash though
Samus has potentially really good movement since she's floaty and dropping bombs gives her tricky movement. Charge shot is a really good combo tool, but only if you're at mid range from your opponent or closer, depending on how charged the shot is. You can't capitalize off of anything charge shot gives you if you're camping at the edge of FD, not to mention you'll probably never land it since it's hard to miss when it comes out and has to travel across the entire length of the stage. All of her aerials are great, but again it's difficult to capitalize off of them if you're camping
Someone else said it already, no good Samus camps
and I find the character fun to play

Attached: 9b619fcaa08ee3bd03cf89f109b9b01a.jpg (480x736, 59K)

It's not necessarily a full week, I know some of the other updates were shorter. But unfortunatly it being a full week makes sense.

- Sonic's moves just don't work. Fix uair, please.
- Zelda still sucks pretty bad because she has really bad disadvantage and a non-existant neutral aside from Phantom
- Guess Swordfighter is fine, but Gunner lost a good amount of their better zoning tools
- GnW bomb isn't very good, but people who play him say it's better than I do, so I'm iffy about this one.

Mostly only because of the idea of Hero releasing on a weekend, like how DQ games usually do. Ad also said to remove on the 4th. Though that kind of makes me doubt it would be the 4th then, because you would think Sakurai would be pissed someone gave away the release. It could be the 3rd instead.

I checked the previous major updates and here's how it looks for 2.0:

7 Day Notice
>Pop-up Start Time: Friday, January 25, 2019 8:00 AM GMT
>Pop-up Expiry Time: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 12:59 AM GMT

Release
Pop-up Start Time: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 1:00 AM GMT
Pop-up Expiry Time: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 11:59 PM GMT

and 4.0's 7 day notice is
>Pop-up Start Time: Monday, July 29, 2019 2:00 AM IST
>Pop-up Expiry Time: Monday, August 5, 2019 12:59 AM IST

Now maybe they can drop sooner than the pop-up news implies, and 3.0 had no notice (le never see it coming meme), but August 5th does seem like the launch date when taking the Dragon Quest Fest, EVO and the "display until 4th" ad all into account.

Zelda's teleport makes her harder to reliably punish at disadvantage so long as you don't have much delusion of trying to punish an attentive edgeguard. Focusing more on snapping to ledge is more likely to keep her alive. As for neutral, her neutral B is cited as one of the more obnoxious ones to deal with (because it is), her tilts are generally solid and her aerials, while stiff, are better off respected rather than challenged for anyone without disjoints due to their sweet spots. Not saying she's a monster in neutral as she's not, but she does have more than just Phantom.

She's the only character I dread fighting online. She seems like she's fine as is.

Is Joker good? I've never lost to one, and he seemed like dogshit any of the times I played as him.

>Dragon Quest Fest
I looked all around and didn't see any news on it. You would think this would have been front and center on the discussion of possible release dates, but it was always about EVO, which Nintendo really doesn't care about. I can't imagine it factoring into their decision on release at all.

Aside from that, it looks like DQFest from my searches takes place on the 3rd. I know it's a multi day event, but 3rd-5th still gives a bit of leeway if they wanted to do it early. Especially if they will have Smash Kiosks up at the event with Hero ready to go for people.

He's very good. A lot of online Jokers rely on projectile spam which makes no fucking sense since Joker's side b has a considerable amount of lag for a projectile, so that's probably why you win so much against them.

DORRRIIIYAAAA

Attached: DOOOIIIYAAA.jpg (720x405, 41K)

Zelda's neutral B is the most bullshit move in the game

-Reflector that lasts the entire animation (even when crystal is basically gone)
-Invul frames
-Pushes you away
-Damages you
-Can't be tether grabbed reliably due to invul frames
-Tiny startup
-Not much endlag

You know what, the 3rd makes a lot of sense when you consider Sakurai is doing this not-a-direct thing. It might be so he can introduce the concept of "DQ always launches on weekends in Japan" to the western audience watching, and then reveal it launches on Saturday (Late Friday night for US)

There's no way he's better than Pika. Probably not even competitive with Snake. Monado saves him, but I don't think it breaks him.

Keep in mind that Kirby's Monado has lower multipliers for Smash/Buster arts than Shulk's, too.

7pm would be 9am for Japan in Central time. Seems pretty good.

>play smash first time in months
>see custom stages
>very detailed and well done.

nigga just bait it and wait it out she is in a sizeable amount of endlag afterwards

>Keep in mind that Kirby's Monado has lower multipliers for Smash/Buster arts than Shulk's, too.
For what fucking purpose Sakurai? Guy probably needs help in the Shulk MU as is anyways. They keep citing it as making Kirby top tier but forget he has to get the power and can lose it easily. It's one of his better MUs, but it's not free.

Sakurai: "Haha you know, Dragon Quest always launches on the weekend in Japan, so.... you can play as Hero this weekend at the DQFest. He will launch on August 5th for everyone else."

Probably just for the sake of Kirby's copied powers not always being as strong as the source material.

He can't recharge Inkling ink, and he doesn't recharge Robin's shit either. Some of them are just straight-up worse.

>Kirby has worse limits on Ink and Elthunder when he loses the abilities easily anyways

Buff this poor character

Shit offline, godlike online.

Seems silly to release when DQFest is over, instead of when it's going on. Also, even more since I am sure part of SE's want for Hero is to bring more exposure in the west. Seems dickish to turn around and go "Lol, only we get to play Hero early, suck it Gaijin"

Neutral B is obnoxious but I find it kind of abusable whenever I play a Zelda. Maybe it's just because people are too happy using it (for those reasons) but I don't think it's contender for best move in the entire game, a little stupid.
You're not getting a projectile off of it but it's a somewhat punishable move.
Those two aerials you do make a case for, and the tilts are fine enough, but overall I think Zelda is a pretty bad character and I'd like to see her buffed.

>Ivysaur and Ness needing nerfs despite both being A-tier at best

Give Luigi back the ability to mash his down-b for more recovery. It's absolutely pathetic as is. Also maybe a wall jump why the fuck does a Mario bro NOT have a wall jump.

Buff Kirby.

Attached: 1528650699335.png (474x348, 275K)

Buff him proper.

Attached: 1405395542880.gif (119x91, 12K)

I'm a PT main. Ivysaur absolutely deserves nerfs. Look at his dair and tell me it deserves a hitbox large enough to hit through the stage itself.

Buff Pac-Man
Buff K, Rool
Buff DK
Better recovery for Little Mac
Nerf all S-tiers

I assume Luigi doesn't have a wall jump because in all the games he was playable in by the time Melee came out he'd never done a wall jump.
Doesn't explain why people like Captain Falcon, Fox, Falco and Young Link can do them, but Melee is a weird-ass game that doesn't do most of its roster justice.

retard game for autists who shit themselves

I will look at you and say he does not need to be nerfed, but if they do then buff charizard because what the fuck will be the point.

Removal on the 4th makes perfect sense for it coming out on the 5th since it'd come out at 9AM JP time. Replace that display with one that says "Out now!" for both Hero and FE

Did you want an epic internet high five for that one or something?

>tfw custom stage threads are dead

The thing with Charizard is that he doesn't need buffs so much as he needs fixes. The only conceivable buff I can think of is fire breath doing more damage a la Bowser's.
His forward air, up air, and neutral air whiff because of dogshit hitboxes. Even back air fails to connect sometimes because of the z-axis. Even flare blitz is fucked. You might think it's actually a single hit, but it's actually a collision followed up with a second explosive hit that launches the opponent. The problem is, the first hit can connect, doing damage, but the second hit won't connect, causing damage but no knockback. And no, I'm not making any of this up.
youtube.com/watch?v=9CeY_eqbIZE

>tfw I saved all the good NSFW stages before they were all deleted
>tfw I'm responsible for getting rid of the popular lewd Asuna shaking ass stage by many people to report it mostly because Konosuba is a shitty anime
>tfw I haven't checked for new content in moths because it's mostly the same old shit.

>Nerf the one safe option most characters have when it comes to landing

Target Blast was fun. I'd prefer a proper target test though.

Based on their actual data within matches I'd imagine. Wolf getting blaster nerfs for one I guarantee is because ES wolf players just kept using neutral B for constant spacing and nothing else because wifi

Let's state some facts.

Does any sane person think joker is stupid tier broken like smash 4 cloud and bayo? Of course not.
Does he still have some dishonest attributes him? Yes
Rebels guard charges way too fast off hits.
Rebel's gauge charges passively.
Arsene last 30 seconds.
Despite all that his weight is still pretty high at 93 compared to sheik at 78, Bayo at 81 and ZSS at 80. The guy is a damn twig visually
Standard joker is a sheik who has killing power. Arsene joker is ganondorf if he had falcon's speed.

Attached: Peach Consider.png (400x400, 133K)

The best buff for puff is making rest always star/screen ko

>Ness needing a Nerf when the only "unbalanced" move is PK Fire which is easy to DI out of, yet Lucas is balanced with PK Freeze edgeguarding
>Lucina balanced with the freest Aerials in the game
>Joker needing a nerf when he can't kill consistently without Arsene
Only change I'd make to Joker is change his dtilt angle so dtilt into uair or short hop aerials wasn't basically guaranteed

That shit was fucking gay. How the fuck do you turn a fun game like Target Smash into a shitty Angry Birds clone? Disgusting. It was games like that which actually made use of the whole platforming element and they just got rid of it altogether

The fact that it was a replacement is the worst part. I know we won't get individual tests back because
>80 unique target tests
but I think we should get a unique one per series (or multiple in the case of something like Zelda or Mario, so Bowser and Jr. would get one to themselves, Shiek, Ganon and Young Link get an OOT themed one, etc.)

No one expect bad Ness/Lucas players spam Side B, its a meme. Only people who get stunlocked by PK fire are people who run in a straight line always

t. lucas main.

It’s coming on the 31st

Attached: 4A1CD533-A730-48FC-BCBA-5131B28C6D82.jpg (567x246, 123K)

4.0 out 31/07

Kys you stupid nigger retard

Didn't they say the same thing about replays last time but they were still working?

BUFF THE KING!

Attached: dedede flag.jpg (534x563, 31K)

Kek, leaks from the company themselves are the most amusing

I think they should just do what Brawl did and have 3-5 Target Smash maps and add a feature where you can make your own custom maps and share them online. It had so much potential and would be so simple to incorporate.

>get good
>or did you never get good and just relied on a character's crutches?

Really winkles the organic cpu.

Attached: 1552168650554.jpg (166x160, 5K)

Why the fuck do they have to delete my replays with every single update? Is there no way around it? I don't wanna buy an SD card just to save my videos. Those fuckers.

The fact you can get punished just for hitting someone with uptilt is fucking awful. I hope they do my boy justice this update.

based Pac-chad
also add fucking Pac-Man world tracks

Attached: ac1.jpg (1920x1080, 716K)

Replays save inputs than video. It has been a thing for many games.

jigglypuff plays like a hard grappler without the strength or gusto behind it, compared to incineroar who has a fairly traditional kit and nice, weighty values

A lot of games save replays with a series of inputs. If you change the mechanics the inputs are no longer accurate. Technically you can run the replay on the old values, but that's probably more trouble than Sakurai thinks is worth it.

They could always just expand the stage builder to have another “mode” to where you could make target smash levels uses those same tools, can even set whatever music you’d want to, all they’d have to do is add another section on the online gallery thing for Targets.
It would be nice since people would most definitely make unique target tests for all the fighters.

Give him this as an alt please.

Attached: Pac-Man_2_Super_Pac-Man.gif (118x94, 2K)

Can these two get a damn buff? Nothing, but inexcusable nerfs since release.

Attached: duckhunt.png (500x442, 145K)

What I want
>very slight damage buff on her entire toolkit
>weight increase to put her from bottom 5 to average weight
>higher knockback on bouncing fish
>slight increase to her grab range

What I expect
>no damage change since they haven't done that for any character this game
>dsmash and fsmash hits now link better
>very tiny hitbox increase to sweetspot bair

Attached: 1559287005090m.jpg (809x1024, 94K)

I don't understand why Joker is allowed to be slightly heavier than midweight without Arsene while Sheik is basically a feather

>I have an unfair advantage
Fuck you. I’ve been a Pikachu main since 64 and he needs to stay just how he is.

Pacman Bros, are Paku’s grabs shit and in need of a buff or an I just not using them right?
Only back throw can kill, and down is good for damaging, but theyre not great and the others are shit imo

I think Ganondorf’s Falcon Punch has too much super armor.

And give him that dash, not this all-fours shit he’s never done before ever.

Gonan

you character is not about grabs.

I miss 64 and Melee’s characters specific tests.

WFT, with the lightest athletic clothes you can wear, is middleweight, yet Sheik with a similar body build is somehow lighter than Kirby despite wearing armor and full body clothing.

No idea how Fox is bottom 5 and lighter than Duck Hunt either. It feels like they assigned weight with no logic.

Is this what the bot picked up?

Attached: 93D50848-4287-4829-AF36-C0BC9B973A9F.jpg (3264x2448, 1.14M)

Definitely, but I don't think we're going to get that with such a large roster. Hence why I suggested series specific instead.

Not a leak. Nintendo Europe just decided to reveal the release date. NoA decided to withhold it.

Male Wii fit trainer exists so i guess they had to compromise on that front.
Fox is way more mobile than duck hunt so that's explainable. Plus he wears clothes!

>let's give him a dash that has a big hitbox rather than this one where he is slightly lower

what is the quickest way to improve in this game? i was super hyped and played this non stop on release and then stopped cos i feel i've run into a brick wall. I got so close to elite smash on so many occasions and now i feel its completely out of reach since i started playing again. I watch good people play and they make that shit look so easy. pic related is main and thanks for reading

Attached: file.png (1403x1388, 2.08M)

Grabs are really important during fights, just because they’re not “his thing” doesn’t mean they should suck ass

Please buff Incineroars down-b to not be such a laggy piece of shit. Its awful. Among other buffs he needs.

Attached: 1477808018278.png (500x500, 251K)

I worry they're going to make Mac less honest.

>Pac man's grab suck.
If you think this is bad you should see how it was in the Wii u version

Attached: 1564275827360.png (530x375, 287K)

You're really complaining about a move that comes out fucking frame 3 and nets you huge rewards

Tech skill or game sense, which of the two do you think you lack?

Grabs shouldn't remove the buff though, especially when others don't lose them.

Yes, because unlike you I actually play him. Even if you time it right, the lag is so huge your opponent can still get a free hit.

Honesty is a meme
I'll give you that, it doesn't really make sense

game sense i think, i gravitated towards dk cos i could get his combos down easier than alot of the faster characters. I feel like alot of the time the games are mine to lose cos I can get early stocks but im way to aggressive and can throw stocks away. I also suck at out of shield attacks/knowing when the shield.

cont.

im also terrible at getting into bad habits which makes me super predictable so i might be able to take 1 game but after 2-3 games im getting three stocked cos the opponent has me figured out

Can I get my back throw back? I can get every other nerf she got but why the booty bump?

Attached: peach df.jpg (850x814, 151K)

I'm hoping they add dlc costumes for fighters other than the Miis.

Attached: 1555708881886.png (200x200, 55K)

This
Give me anything for Samus that's not other m

Attached: 3fdffd837822512dfd9b7147cddb533a90c1f450_s2_n1.png (1800x2268, 1.54M)

Where were you when Nintendo of Europe leaked the release?

Attached: leaked release date.png (618x893, 406K)

His recovery is too bad to be even remotely useable.

4.0.0 WILL NEVER HAPPEN
We have confirmation that it WILL happen within the coming 7 days, but not when exactly. Witholding this information server to surprise us when it actually happens, but THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE.
See, if there's no direct after 6 days, we know it MUST happen the 7th day, thus ruining the surprise. Therefore, the direct CANNOT be on the 7th day.
Knowing this, if there's not direct by the 5th day, we know it MUST be on the 6th day, ruining the surprise, so it CANNOT be on the 6th day.
We can extrapolate this to deduce the direct can be help on NO DAYS.
DON'T BE FOOLED
WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Yeah pacman in 4 sounds like a nightmare lol

>A design choice literally praised by Wise and Mayles
>Ugh he never did that, god

The quick startup is seriously the only advantage it has over other counters. Every other thing about it is worse. The counter duration lasts less than every other, you still take damage, sometimes the flames dont hit which is a free hit for them, and if you succesfully Revenge a projectile, have fun getting smashed, even if your opponent is across the screen.

Attached: 1477803985887.jpg (600x900, 327K)

Ehm
=>

>Grappler and Wrestler
>Punished for being grabbed himself
It makes perfect sense, especially since Alolan Whip is one of the best command grabs in the game.

>Countering projectiles when Lariat literally is invincible

user, just learn to play Incineroar before you say dumb shit like that.

his doesn't though especially with the added frames.

I want Belmont buffs.

Attached: simon and richter.jpg (893x552, 172K)

Who would win
>sakurai's insistence to keep everything as secretive and drawn out as possible, to the point nintendo employees setting up smash at e3 didn't even know everyone was coming back and fans face months upon months of news drought with every dlc release
Vs.
>one twitter intern

any chance we get content?

Except its not invincible? It has a few on startup but not a lot. Who the fuck uses Lariat as a projectile counter, you must lose a lot.

Global hitstun buffs please, I want to hit people and actually be able to follow up

Attached: kuwabara.png (505x662, 356K)

No, I shield it because I'm not an idiot. Who uses Revenge as a projectile counter unless their opponent is easily readable. There's plenty more options than Revenge. Lariat is just one of them.

We need less moves to be safe on shield. So many characters can just throw out moves and not be punished for it because they're safe on shield.

That would make so many characters shit tier it would break the game.

Lariat has 2 frames of invincibility. 2. It is not a projectile counter option, not even one.
>Who uses Revenge as a projectile counter
I literally just explained to YOU why it's a bad projectile counter option, why the fuck are you asking ME my own point? But it doesnt need to be as awful against against projectiles as it is.

Nigga that move is already useless

>No, I shield it because I'm not an idiot.

So what the fuck was the point of you recommending Lariat to counter projectiles then. That's a terrible choice. You know Lariat is the spinny move right? The one that keeps you in it for like 3 seconds? That's your anti-projectile option?

Just started watching this because I don't like turn base RPG games so I'll never play any of those old DQ games. I gotta say i'm one episode in and this is pretty fun. The animation is great since it was a good era for animation. The art is very much Toriyama-esque even down to the mountains and buildings. The colors are so bright, beautiful, and vibrant. The characters are fun, and the action is also well animated. It says it's rated G yet in the first episode alone, Monsters are brutally cut apart (and healed) and a female character gets kidnapped by the MC, tied up, gets stripped down, hints at possibly raping her, and yeah... G rated show. In the very beginning, they show silhouettes of "Heroes" and one is very clearly suppose to be Erdrick. It's about 46 episodes long and I'm gonna try to get it done before Hero releases.

Attached: Dragon Quest.jpg (267x407, 39K)

"It possesses trample throughout its duration, beating out many moves and thus making it a prime defensive option. It comes out on Frame 5, with invincibility on Incineroar's whole body from Frames 5-6, but only if used on the ground. After this, the head and arms become invincible for a frame, before it remains on the arms until Frame 57, allowing it to completely negate weak projectiles and out-prioritize attacks without sufficient reach."

It's not going to counter a thoron, no.

Stop being retarded. He's releasing a day after the video. It's pretty fucking obvious even without the leaked tweet.

>It's not going to counter a thoron, no.

No shit.

I hope they buff shiek and cloud. I hope they don't nerf chrom/roy.

Dark Samus has to try hard to win. What you should be pissed about is how Pikachu, Fox, etc, can throw out hitboxes for free without getting punished.

>Cloud needs buffs
Just because he's not the broken mess he was in smash 4 does not mean needs buffs. He's a damn solid high tier

Attached: 1563208896695.png (990x990, 740K)

Pit and Dark Pit need buffs.

Attached: smash-bros-pit-dark-pit1.jpg (500x741, 361K)

>bigass buff
Bayonetta, gaymanwatch, zelda, mewtwo, ridley
>buff
greninja, captain falcon, falco, charizard
>slight buff
zero suit samus, cloud, sheik, megaman, pichu, roy, young link.
>nerf
Jokeks counter and upair
>slight nerf
Ivysaur, diddy kong, palutena.

Attached: 71767244_p0_master1200.jpg (700x1125, 465K)

Toggle autoface shit.

Attached: 600px-Ryu_-_Super_Smash_Bros_Ultimate.png (600x600, 197K)

GAME & WATCH
>buff f-air or just swap it this shit is so fucking situational
>make d-tilt not the slowest thing in the world
>BRING BACK THE OLD UTILT FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Kirby
>please just fucking fix him

Meta Knight
>make his ass not so boring to play anymore

Falco
>see: Kirby

SMALL NERFS:
>joker: nerf arsene meter
>palutena: make aerials not insufferable to fight against
>ivysaur: ^
>zss: nerf down B

Attached: BEEP.png (824x462, 350K)

play with real people
if i played quickplay only i'd prob hate every character in the game

Nerf snake's fucking uptilt. That shit is too strong. It's not brawl levels of dumb but it's not all that far off

I hope they will nerf corrin

>major buff for baynetta
just play Trash4, faggot. We haven't come this far just so she could be anywhere near the top again.

>inspect element
>make a fake Twitter link
>fool idiots

she better get fucking nerfed

She's an actual cool character, Smash 4 was just bad and complete bullshit.
I don't mean to say they should buff her whole moveset, especially not grounded up B. Besides, diddy kong was an ever bigger cancer than bayonetta.

Wait online and offline changes are separate? So offline fighters don't recieve nerfs or buffs?

Nerf Pikachu into the ground just to spite ESAM

They deleted it dumbass.

I saw the tweet earlier, it's not a trick.

It's fair because it has an execution barrier unlike most of the other braindead shit in the game. Peach players earn their combos through grinding and getting gud. What kinda braindead character do you play?

t.fox player before you start projecting.

>diddy kong was an ever bigger cancer than bayonetta.

Even in his prime diddy didn't drag people off the screen near constantly off one combo or one mistake into witch time to death.

Attached: not peachy.png (233x181, 62K)

Zelda isn't balanced. She lacks ground speed and because of that she can't punish and play defensively.

desu I'm pretty happy with how my main dude plays

However:
>make Falco lasers start faster
>make Fox able to multishine 64 style
>give Marth more range than Lucina
>make the hitbox on G&W bomb drop actually exist
>delete autoface for shotos
>allow DK to jump out of his dash attack
>allow Ike to jump out of his quickdraw
>allow Pit to also jump out of his side-b
>allow Squirtle to also jump out of his side-b
>delete Nikita missile range so much
>allow Mac to use his double jump or airdodge to cancel his up-b at any point
>make K Rool's krown always return to him to allow better stage control
>make Ridley and Mewtwo heavier
>make Yoshi's eggs full analog instead of on set arcs, the only reason they were made that way is so in Brawl they could be used easier with fucking wiimotes
>allow characters to slide off of platforms with their landing momentum from airdodging
>make down-b the ONLY way for Joker's meter to increase
>reduce the startup and ending on Dr. Mario's pills to allow him to have a number of them bouncing around at once on the move
>give Jiggs dair rest from 64
>make Link unable to infinitely charge his arrows but instead have to fire them eventually, but increase their shield stun and damage

Attached: Simon.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

Not to mention Diddy is a character filled with soul.

Honestly one big buff to Zelda would be letting down tilt combo into stuff again.

What the fuck are you talking about

Can we have kirby as anything more than the worst character for once? Just give him a little more air speed thats all i ask.

I think some people need a refresher on just how fucking stupid smash 4 bayo was.
youtube.com/watch?v=2e0BVxl3gGE

Attached: D9Zz6isUEAU77Vq.jpg (934x720, 98K)

>Can we have kirby as anything more than the worst character for once?

Yes you can play 64.

I don't even care about buffs and nerfs, all I want is a boss rush mode. It's honestly scandalous how some bosses are so well made and yet you can only fight them with 3 or 5 specific characters. At least make them rematchable in WoL.

Attached: dd3jyg7-2db656e6-02a1-4727-b15b-cc6d2e1e46e4.png (768x768, 405K)

Kirby is still on notice for being completely fucking broken in 64.

No input lag.
No move buffering.
Global recovery move nerf.
Joker nerfs.
Every FE character nerfed except Robin and Marth.
Home Run Contest.
Last 2 character are important first parties.

There. I fixed the game.

Attached: 1563068163185.jpg (434x532, 20K)

Where do you think you are retard?

I doubt they'll buff the bomb because projectiles in general this smash overall suck. All I'd want from it is that you can't just NULL the damn thing, it shouldn't even be intractable like that, but apparently you can just JAB Samus Super charge off the screen as well, so this is more of a universal problem.

Dtilt has quickly become a worse ftilt in -every- way. It's too short ranged to poke past shields, too short of a hit for people to run/dash attack into it and you getting a hit that way, and has so much ending lag anyone with half a brain is going to smash you for your folly.

We're NEVER getting to old flag back. I hate the new one so much, but if it even had better reach I wouldn't be crying over it as well. As it stands all G&W has is Chair, fishbowl, key, and turtle as useful tools and everything else is more or less crap.

He just won against every top tier.
>that fair
>free neutral win(banana sideb)
>easiest spike in the game
>easy 20~35% for almost every won exchange
>still had late upair 50/50
>upair combobreaker
>dtilt links into any smash
>banana linked into almost full fsmash
>brawl snake tier uptilt
>that crawl
>overall low profile while being a midweight
>easily the most homosexual recovery after luigi's
Want me to keep going?

Attached: 1564395844270.jpg (276x256, 16K)

Ryu and Ken need midair down tilt buffs

>No input lag.
physically impossible brainlet

And he was nerfed down to reasonable levels where he wasn't stupidly good. The same never happened to that witch

please fix pit. he doesn't even function most of the time

Attached: pit.webm (402x402, 723K)

I think he should get an appropriate moveset instead of feeling like a fill-in for Black Shadow

>31/07 release date
Soon fellas

Attached: 4.0_NOE_fuckup.png (690x836, 457K)

If you’re buffing fucking greninja then buff ROB too while you’re at it. He unironically needs it.

That's diddy after the patch user jesus. I'll list some more for you.
>throw mixups
>throws leave opponent at an extremely awkward angle and become kill throws later on.
>spike goes through the stage
Do I have to tell you what the barrels did to people?

He's gotten his hands back in shitty condition now that he uses double controllers again?

Please
For the love of FUCK
Make Samus' jab actually work

There is no reason the opponent should be able to do literally anything they want in the time between her first and second jab attack, that's so stupid

your proposed nerf to Palu aerials is more than minor because that's like a good chunk of the character.

>Probably just for the sake of Kirby's copied powers not always being as strong as the source material.
In Smash, sure, but in his own games he's better at it than who he copied from.

Some of the characters he copies are stronger. Kirby's toad deal more damage than the Peach and Daisy variants

>and marth
You blew it. He’s the best one.

Counters stay active more than they should. Except Bayonetta’s, that one needs a buff but only on the Effect duration.

Counters are supposed to be timed correctly, Smash 4 had a perfect duration for every counter in general because if you trigger them earlier you could get punished, meanwhile you can just Spam counter in SSBU and get easier lands without having to timing them so much

a) never going to happen
b) if you got it after jab1, it's likely they were mashing or buffered an option
c) learn to mix up off jab1, it's amazing stuffing tool

Multiple spells

I was referring to the reflector portion of your post.

>buff zzs and greninja

If you’re using jab while playing samus then you’re not playing her right.

Buff Bayonetta!

She's fine

Attached: dcj7rd2-0cd8eb3a-062d-4bdd-85f8-7fe6197e1211.png (900x775, 478K)

Reminder that I was right

Attached: Porky is also coming, but its obvious at this point.png (1440x1241, 369K)

buff pic related hackurai

Attached: smug falco.png (560x602, 18K)

Nah, at least improve her Wicked Weaves, Witch Time, and make her up air kill earlier. That would make her good while also not giving her the ability to pull of ladder combos.

>Witch Time,

Attached: Cat no.gif (305x380, 2.08M)

>last 2 characters are important first parties
Who the fuck would qualify that isn't already in or has been AT/Spirit/Mii-Costume blocked? Unless your autism is actually Implying that an 11th Pokémon or 8th Fire Emblem would actually be more preferable.

>improve witch time
Get out

>22 minutes for a single character
There's going to be Banjo stuff towards the end right?
Sakurai wouldn't devote 22 minutes to "yet another fucking Swordie", r-right?

Attached: 1495062858266.png (300x377, 211K)

You're a faggot.

>Last 2 character are important first parties.
>first partyfags are STILL seething and pissing their pants over the fighters pass being based third party picks

Bros... surely they won't nerf the shotos?

There was a leak on the french version of the Nintendo Twitter that confirmed the update would happen the 31/07. They removed the tweet. I still have a screenshot if you want (and know how to speak french)

Attached: 4doto.png (800x942, 875K)

>filename
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Every European Nintendo tweet referenced the date, they all deleted them. Makes me wonder what was up with Nintendo EU.

>Robin on here twice
>both for negative reasons
Please make the pain stop Sakurai.

I doubt it, user. We're gonna have to wait for a while to see Banjo-Kazooie (his in-game appearance being shown so early compared to Joker and Hero, which was kinda rough, means he's very likely still got work to be done). Although it still excites me that we'll essentially be getting a Direct's worth of overview and then more Nintendo advertising focusing on Banjo-Kazooie. I never thought that kind of shit would happen.

No, I'm guessing there will be time for Homo Run Contest. And MAYBE some extra Final Fantasy content.

You're a patrician.

>Spamming still rewarded
It really isnt

been playing exclusively that character for nearly 6 years.
i want to hang myself at every new update.
i love them to death but at this point i just accepted they don't give a shit about him/her.
1000+hours down the drain.

Attached: killme.png (102x100, 22K)

What's unfair about being able to see Robin's charge?

i don't know about offline but i do know online projectiles are hell to get through; between the initial buffer window, the input-lag and the random connexion spikes. Unless you have projectiles yourself, or that your opponent doesn't completely commit to spamming, you're gonna get fucked.

The fucking Good jab shares meter with her Recovery

Why?
No one will ever fucking know

>introduce DQ to the west, since SE fucked up so hard it's a literal who series over here
>explain like 16 custom moves in autistic detail, joker style
>here's Ygdrassil's Altar, we added a bunch of dumbfuck gimmicks to make sure you'll never play a comp match on the default layout
>also he has only two songs, fuck you
>here's home run contest, we'll explain this mode in autistic detail despite it being in every game since melee
>Mii Costumes Round 2: Electric Boogaloo ft. costume theoryfag tears and Genofags accepting death
they can do it easily no sweat

It's the tome mechanic itself that's unfair. If it was just the projectiles i wouldn't mind - but the Jab-flurry attack and the Up-B are connected by the same tome. You can run out of Elwind really fast by characters that can edgeguard (like Pikachu's thunderbolt that will just chew through the book by just pressing B).

in Smash 4 the books dealt a ton of damages once thrown; that was the only upside of ditching a tome.

And since all the projectiles are Magic-based; they usually get fucked by other projectiles. It's a downside with absolutely 0 advantages just to keep the gimmick of being "fair to the original material".

...meanwhile in the original game you can use those spells for like 30 fights in a row with no downsides.

I think you're grossly underestimating how big a boner Japan has for DQ.

They realized sakurai was being a faggot so they held a revolt against his bullshit

Gotta shill DQ11 to the west since Square enix is unable to do it

You gotta use Elwind's new trajectory shit to recover around those kinds of things.

You understimate how much Sakurai can go in detail. Remember when he talked about the screen brightness options during E3? Don't be surprised if he starts talking about the Hero's hair.

Because they use magic.

The book nerf is baffling, that was my favorite way to get a kill in 4

Nah we're getting more than 3 songs.

Yeh and i usually can do it pretty nicely - except when i'm directly under the stage - really hard to get above the ledge and not immediatly get fucked.

It's an amazing recovery but it's (as far as i know) the only move in the game of which you can dig your own grave by simply playing neutral a bit with jabs.

I'll believe it when i see it

Don’t just show how much plebs you are with a >

Witch Time is too short and utterly useless this game, only thing it needs is to increase the duration ratio for each amount of damage you have.

to add to that - also Nosferatu kills you if you succeed using it off-stage (you go into Free-fall). You don't go into free-fall if you fail it however.
You literally get punished for correctly spacing your move and succeeding.
It's there since Smash 4 and it was never fixed and probably never will.

And the interns are about to lose their heads.

Dunno why people meme this. He just talked about the option settings, you guys make out as though he spent an hour about brightness. This is literally "hurrr Sakurai is a troll" tier.

>implying holding back release dates right before release isn't trolling

Sugiyama is a different kind of autism. Pay him and he's fine.

Buff the fucking plant please.

This is less about sugiyama being a jew and more about SE hating crossovers

Ptooie is way too fucking annoying to be attached to a good character

Buffs would be acceptable if its goddamn Neutral B wouldn't still hit even if it gets interrupted.
I know it's supposed to be bait but it deals too much damage and knockback at very low risks.

That's why you use the 3 hit jab instead if it's applicable. It actually kills kind of early at ledge, (or will put them into disadvantage, which Robin excels in) don't know why people were underselling it earlier.

That's the thing, he's incredibly rich and stingy. He's the kind of guy that puts synthetic music in his games just so he can sell DVDs and concerts with the better versions later. To get a decent selection of orchestral music in Smash Nintendo would have to pay an ampunt of money so high that it might be counterproductive. The most likely outcome is 2 high quality tracks and some trash midi-tier music.

Slight range extension of Mewtwo's tilts. I don't understand why some tiny unarmed character's Smash attacks can outrange his tail.

I'll be stocked to have Geno's costume back, though. Better than nothing at all. Heck, maybe they'll include Beware of the Forest's Mushrooms if they can't afford more DQ songs.

>”Buff” Ptooie by letting the ball go higher while blowing.
>It lets the plant to throw it further.
>Turns out you are now able to hit the plant while it’s blowing the ball and dodge it before it drops on you.

it's difficult to use gentleman attacks in this game because of the buffer-hold mechanic. Even i take my time to tap the A button three times with enough space, it's seemingly random if she's gonna pull the elwind or not.

Maybe i'm doing it wrong but it's annoying.

you can just hit the A button once and hold it to gentleman. at least that how it works with plant

SOON

Attached: 1545612708586.png (406x480, 190K)

You can abuse that, if you hold A it does the first two hits automatically and then you have to press it again the third time. It's a little difficult to get though, I agree.

He's growing stronger

Attached: IMG_20190508_111155.jpg (419x430, 33K)

God, what were they thinking?
>Punish Plant for charging the move at the wrong time
>whoops it falls back on your head and still hurts like a bitch :)
There is literally no reason to let Ptooie hurt opponents even when it gets interrupted, especially since it can kill. It's just bad design.

All I need.

Although some K Rool buffs would be nice too

It's on a bad character so it's ok

Frankfurt, 7/31 3 AM CET
Convert that to your time.
Enjoy

It's not because I also use bad characters

Attached: 1560754698678.png (900x505, 409K)

Buffs:
>Joker - He doesn't need them, but my friends already hate how good I am at Joker and I want to laugh at them
>Plant - All he has is Ptooie and NAir
>Mii Gunner - Run speed buff please
>Wolf - I don't care if he's high/top tier, make Side B not put you into fucking special fall
Nerfs:
>Pichu - More self-damage
>Meta Knight - IDK just nerf him
>Olimar - Removed from game

Buff Rosalina for the 3rd time in a row and it wont be enough

Incredibly based

Attached: 1541941640304.jpg (900x437, 290K)

bad characters feel rewarding to win with , when not spamming their only gimmick move.
That's kind of why i can't enjoy Ganondorf in this game as much as i used to. Him being shit and relying on weird combos and intimidation was fun.

...Now you can just kill from any platforms by DORYAAAH. The fun is dead.

>no fun allowed.jpg

Oh you mean nair the character?

Attached: 1560749999333.jpg (960x960, 74K)

Palu bro, we've been perfectly fine the last 5 patches. Sakurai has zero interest in nerfing our girl.

Nair isn't even the issue its her fucking invincible Back air

>People complain about palutena but not the bullshit Peach and daisy does

Attached: 1561620273281.png (300x436, 126K)

FUCK any of your opinions. The thing that plant needs the most is having a cute voice instead of being mute
youtu.be/TSPzyA6Zf4M

Attached: 941AAE09-7DBE-4199-840B-1A6F9F63ACB7.jpg (850x1203, 214K)

Palucopter is unsufferable.
Multi-hits in general are atrociously broken.
that's the only reason most tierwhores get up there. Pikachu, Palutena and Ness for example can just drag you along the stage for hours on end.
Literal easy-mode for people that can't space/time moves properly.

>Ness
>Top Tier

>Pikachu
>top tier due to multihits

>Palutena
>Top tier due to multihits

Shut the fuck up youve never gone to a fucking local in your life

Attached: 1564352333176.png (146x165, 66K)

Online tiers are different.
You're not gonna find a good Sheik online. You're gonna get fucked by the first 3 years old you can find that can hit the red button faster than you

>Meta Knight - IDK just nerf him

Attached: 5f8.jpg (750x823, 74K)

Meta Knight needs to pay reparations for Brawl and Smash 4

>yet another fucking swordie
You’re fucking retarded

My question is:
EU twitter says 31st of July, but does that mean morning of their 31st, therefore around midnight US, or late on their 31st, therefore a reasonable time in US?

Well, Plant was released on 9PM EST
And Joker on 9PM EST
And 3.1 on 9PM EST

he's already payed enough!! ;-;

Attached: f70e4dbfa58ba12d2fa98cce855e8487.jpg (736x572, 50K)

Fair enough actually, because my thoughts were that of pandering to Japan, giving them a whole day to use Hero. So it works out.

Necessary:
Make upsmash good
Fix jab and make it actually connect
Make initial dash faster
Fix turnaround animation
Buff raptor boost to be 2 frames
Improve frame data
Grab and dash grab range increased
Can instantly react out of falcon dives ending. Do the same for ganon.
Unecessary but cool:
Startup of falcon kick is faster and has armor
Falcon punch is faster and gets its slide back, reverse falcon punch has armor
Falcon dive has invincibility on grab
Raptor boost kills again

Attached: 01E73AC9-1B88-4634-A0C8-E874FE8159BC.jpg (640x360, 40K)

>lloyd
>expected DLC
Nigga shut the fuck up

Attached: 76860DBC-9D9F-4A73-87A6-E400BE46D0CB.jpg (539x558, 85K)

You can get a free smash attack just because someone used a weak projectile against you. Fuck that. Witch time's length needs to properly correspond with the attack it's used against.

I guess you’re going to have to actually adapt to a character for once instead of mindlessly rushdown everyone.

>3AM CEST
It might be a Tuesday release for Americans.

>You're not gonna find a good Sheik online.
I’ve literally only seen good sheiks online

>Buff raptor boost to be 2 frames
>Startup of falcon kick is faster and has armor
>Can instantly react out of falcon dives ending.
Oh, fuck off. Falcon could be S tier and you faggots would still ask for more.

Attached: 1524938022796.png (198x181, 81K)

yes because i totally didn't pick a random third-party Mii costume or anything.

No, that stuffs pretty gay too. I guess at least it takes SOME execution?

Attached: 1563628324217.png (487x487, 275K)

>Startup of falcon kick is faster and has armor
as if there aren't enough brainded falcon shitters already

Attached: 1551431581558.gif (474x354, 384K)

GANON hopefully

Well, considering the track record of Lloydfags recently trying to spam about how he’s the moat liked character and has the highest chance all of a sudden, mostly because Dark souls characters have risen to challenge him as the only namco character with any inkling of a hope at getting in, it wouldn’t be hard to think you were one of them.

Here's mine, go ahead and call me stupid/gay/cringe/retarded

Attached: patch.jpg (1380x699, 753K)

>nerf ICs
for what purpose.

Make the star KO and the screen bump KO not occur in stages without hazards/FD/battlefield

Attached: Cat_Holocaust.gif (261x194, 1.28M)

>instantly react
Not too extreme user but the two of them definitely need something to prevent that dumb shit that happens whenever you encounter someone half competent.
>someone actively runs off stage to purposely get grabbed just so they can tech + kill you for free

Attached: 1536882170688.png (600x694, 513K)

I do think Tales of has a high chance but it wouldn't be Lloyd. Most likely one of the more recent protagonists (like Velvet or Sorey); or Yuri since the definitive edition is a Switch exclusive. Then again, i'm not expecting anything.

I'm probably just biased because I suck against them, but some of those strings (particularly involving uair) seem like they do far too much damage. I wouldn't nerf them into the ground but maybe reduce the damage just a tad.

Attached: 1536780000092.jpg (692x552, 123K)

>Ruin Jigglypuff even further

No
Make Jigglypuffs rest do a star KO always

That’s why I put them in “Unecessary”
And raptor boost is actually broken

I don’t know maybe being able to let go of them kind of like how Diddy does? Ganon has it worse as when they miss the tech you still die cause that animation throws him back too much

>Can instantly react out of falcon dives ending. Do the same for ganon
why don't you make it so the other player instantly dies when offstage? dumb fucker, i'm not even sure you actually play this game

Rockcrocking? user?

>Fix jab and make it actually connect
>Make initial dash faster
>Fix turnaround animation

This is literally all he needs at this point

ganon HOPEFULLY

Just because Falcon is "based" and "epic" it doesn't mean it's ok to make him broken. Just fixing his weird dash would make him a lot better.

Hopefully it’s none of them. Souls sounds so much better from a gameplay standpoint.

Falconfags unironically deserve death.

>Hopes
The instant Hero drops, Banjo & Kazooie's page opens on the website
Mii Brawler buffs
Mii Swordfighter buffs
Mii Gunner buffs
MAKE IT SO CERTAIN PROJECTILES DON'T GET EATEN BY CERTAIN REFLECTORS WHEN PLAYING TENNIS
GIVE DR. MARIO A RECOVERY HE IS NOT STRONG ENOUGH ON THE GROUND TO WARRANT HAVING SUCH AN AWFUL RECOVERY
FIX THE FUCKING DONKEY KONG THING WHERE HE SOMETIMES RANDOMLY GOES THE WRONG WAY WHEN USING HIS UP B OFFSTAGE
Make Pikachu slightly lighter
Joker nerf

When's melee?

Idk man his grab kinda sucks

Attached: B0746BDF-D730-4CA6-966F-EE984786FD01.jpg (504x284, 28K)

>basically a more vicious mirror to DK's run
>no remove it! it triggers my autism!
why are canonfags always retarded?

Nothing is as bad as ROB’s grab.

Don't make any balance changes and let the game sit for a while and let a meta develop.

As a Joker player I think all that should happen is make Makarakarn/Tetrakarn worse, (make it laggier or make the activation radius smaller) and nerf his meter in general, (less gained from Rebel's Guard and over time)

You might be right. I feel that way about a lot of grabs in this game to be honest. I'd say fixing his dash/turnaround issues are definitely most important though. Captain Falcon should move as fluidly as possible, and doing so would indirectly buff his grab too.

Attached: 1559517169202.gif (320x243, 549K)

Buff all top/high tiers
Nerf all mid/low tiers

Please just give me back my Side Special when i get hit out of it

Attached: AODqY19A46-2.png (300x250, 25K)

Either joker get a weigh nerf from 93 to 85 ish or Arsene gets nerfed to 20 seconds

On second thought maybe just nerf the amount of meter gained over time but keep it the same from Rebel's Guard, so it's encouraged to take the risk to get Arsene faster.

Actually based
Hoping they slightly touch up banjo's render up a bit more too

20 second Arsene please, 30 is way too much. Gives him enough time to take two stocks if he so desires.

Good, characters with kill throws should have worse grabs

>Risk

What risk? Joker has one of the more forgiving counters around if it wifs

Attached: Bowser what.jpg (274x330, 58K)

>porky is coming
in what way my fellow non-4chanX mobile friend?

Outside of counter and dd lariat I don't think there's some fixing needed to Incineroar.

I suppose dair, but honestly his nair is so hilariously useful I feel the rest are supplementary.
>incineroar's pecs are so strong they have high priority

Attached: 4ab.gif (360x203, 2.96M)

That's going to happen but it's way too soon

Rob’s kill throw doesn’t work until 130%. That’s fucking nothing.

Attached: D9DF1CE5-3E65-428E-97BD-E70A8722EC1F.jpg (574x478, 48K)

All they did was nerf MegaMan from the get go it wasn't even like he was the best or anything. They just fucked him over for whatever reason

I hope you don't spam pk freeze like my douche friend does

B-B-B-BEERUS-SAMA

His Down Throw is a guaranteed kill on non-heavies starting at like 95%

>for whatever reason
Leaf Shield was the safest move in the game.

no
they are going to reveal MGS2 Raiden tommorrow as a free echo

Velvet has the worse chances to be in, don't kid yourself.

You mean his in-game model? His render looks great, I agree his actual model could stand to be touched up.

So what’s gonna happen to personafags if joker gets nerfed worse then pichu?

This. It’s fucking inconstant and often unsafe on hit. Sometimes opponents can shield when already being hit and by then it’s too late to run away to make it safe, leaving you wide open to a kill move from basically anyone.

idk I think Rebel's Guard has a decent amount of lag on it

And joker can freely extend it's duration if needed.

All the leo bandwagoners will leave and the true chads will stay

Leo mains Hero and dominates another few tournaments. Personafags don't play Smash anyway.

I think you're misunderstanding what I'm trying to say, I meant endlag.

SFV had the same amount of input lag back when it was relevant. Maybe just stop complaining about it and adapt?

I understood. Just saying his counter is very flexible when it needs to be

>Suggest they don't make any changes
>Hurrrrr here's a change I want
Good shit

Probably because MegaMan can't get around a lot of other characters bullshit otherwise. The only thing he's got going on now is incredible recovery and his weight

oh okay :)

New thread when

It's mainly the mouth and the eyes on Banjo that i want to see slightly edited. Something is off about them but i can't really lay my finger on them
Kazooie is literally perfect

>Mewtwo needs buffs
Mewtwo is incredible, though.
The only buff I would give him is making Disable put people into freefall in the air, but that would make him insane.

>skewer can be b-reversed
>skewer sourspot does pound shield damage
>skewer sweetspot pops shields

Attached: 1563996697644.png (895x741, 736K)

>I just still do not understand why Sakurai won't fix Kirby, though. Kirby is his poster character. The man should give him some TLC.
In the same vein that Jiggs's stats revolve around her Rest, Kirb's stats revolve around his NeutB

New Thread

You mean the render? I think the reason a lot of people think it looks strange is because Banjo's head was shrunk down a decent amount, in all previous renders and gameplay, his head was considerably larger, meaning his eyes and teeth were bigger.
I think maybe they should have slightly increased the size of his eyes and teeth to compensate for the smaller head, but in-game, I think he looks fantastic, aside from his fur looking a bit flat and the lighting on the model being a tad dark. Although the lighting thing is kind of inherent to Smash Ultimate.
Remember how funny Pikachu and DK looked pre-release? Probably a similar situation here.