The new Spiderman is black?

The new Spiderman is black?

Attached: Spider-Man-PS4-Miles-Morales.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

OP is a faggot?

OHNONONONONONONO

*inhales deeply*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Why is everything blackwashed? First movies, now our games? Why can't you create your own pop culture instead of stealing ours?

the word is nigger not black

>50 years of movies being all white
> a few movies now having a few brown people, with the cast still majority white.
>WAHHHH YOUR BLACKWASHING MY CULTURE WAHHHH

>Literally every writer can do Miles better than it's own creator
Has this ever happened in a videogame?

Attached: miles morales.png (254x200, 81K)

Before this thread devolves into NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER PRAISE HITLER what's the comic recommendations for Miles?

None. He's fucking awful in everything except Spiderverse and this.

>make a movie about Tupac
>cast a white guy as Tupac
>it's okay because the majority of the cast is still black
Do you see how dumb you look?

kino af

Attached: 1_Ze_MjilGRMcTRqAcHN0W7g.jpg (1200x630, 86K)

i'm not that user and i don't necessarily agree but i do think it speaks volumes that Hollywood are still pussies too afraid to take bets on ethnic characters that they just raceswap pre-existing ones, and it means there are no iconic black characters from the last decade. Miles was good in into the Spiderverse though

>new
He's been around for ages.

Could you imagine the shitstorm.

Attached: 1564094151808.jpg (521x767, 53K)

>>cast a white guy as Tupac
would be pretty cool desu
which actor should be ?

genuinely none, Bendis was full zombie-simpsons tier by the time he introduced Miles unfortunately. Into the Spiderverse was great, just wait for the sequel to that and the second ps4 spiderman game where we'll be able to play as Miles hopefully meaning 2-player

yeah
ryan gosling is a fucking shitty actor

Wtf I love Yea Forums now. Kek.

Attached: 1547777715417.png (500x498, 510K)

Niggas pretending like black super heroes didn't basically own the 90s.

Attached: 1420329212873.jpg (647x435, 44K)

thankfully only the brits are cucked enough to raceswap actual historical figures at this point. it'd be better if noone was as it's disrespectful as fuck for everyone involved

Goose.

Miles Morales is supposed to be, yes.
But he looks pretty darn latino on this picture.

My name is spider nigga

>casting a black guy in an existing black spiderman from the comics in a movie
> vs changing the race of a real life figure figure
You're retarded

based
who is gonna be biggie ?

Monsters owned the 90's.

PC culture meant every black man had to be a 'Gordon Goodbrother', respecting their wife and kids and mom and going to church every sunday and never swearing or doing drugs and never killing anyone and always being a beacon of morality and the pinnacle of human perfection; and those guys didn't fit in line with that so sorry bigot

Since Cuckdis is shitting up DC right now why does marvel keep this subhuman alive? he literally made miles to make their subhuman racemixed step sons feel better about being niggers

this isnt a problem because fuck niggers lol

John Candy or Chris Farley if either of those fat cunts were still alive.
Maybe John Goodman now. Although Morgan Freeman would be okay even if he is brown.

>Why can't you create your own pop culture instead of stealing ours?

white people have been stealing black culture for almost 100 years though.

basically all good music other than classical is thanks to black people

Any Mario characters in the RPG spin-offs

remember when cate blanchett played bob dylan and no one raised a stink about it because /pol/ wasn't a thing and the stormie incels hadn't organised into the biggest group of cry babies the internet's ever seen?

Attached: 49fb46097271386558425f6d97a7c5a6.jpg (721x538, 42K)

Jake Gyllenhaal

everything is planned to become black in the current media

This would be so bizarre, I literally want it to be made. How would the story even go?

Current run of Champions, Unbelievable Gwenpool. That's pretty much it.

too late
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER PRAISE HITLER

Miles Morales is actually well done the "swap".
It's clear that it's another guy, with a different set of powers taking the shoes of Spider man to keep the fight going, not a "fuck you white males, i made this just to dis you" like is that trainwreck of female thor.

Monstars didn't own shit they lost to Michael Jordan.

Attached: 1390500459467.jpg (403x312, 19K)

For a brief period with the blues
The rest of the good music was white.

true as fuck.

but, more realistically, all races have contributed to American culture. we associate the mainstream with Whites, but they are just the figurehead. US culture is a melting pot.

This is Achilles

Attached: 8A342FF1-2BFD-48F6-9D6E-21A38B493B78.jpg (1000x563, 196K)

And 2099 is hispanic, big deal
Spiderman isnt real, and Marvel works on multiverse bullshit so Peter is still alive more often than not and when he isnt he comes back because lolcomicbookdeath. That said Miles was only good in Spiderverse, this thread is gay as hell.

And black captain America, and black James bond, and black little mermaid, etc

That's because he is. His father's black and mom's Latino.

This is Margret of Anjou

Attached: E6081A68-492C-4D62-8123-D0786BF9165C.jpg (1200x675, 151K)

>But he looks pretty darn latino on this picture.

huh...

easily the best spiderman movie ever

Name one specific example

>Fucking with real people
you're as bad as that Mexican chick that race swapped Marilyn Monroe in that exhibit.

just ignore the fact that he's white. Play it as a comedy of sorts, he's saying all this shit that's so wierd because he's white and it's so obvious everyone is treating him like he's black but nobody ever notices and so what would normally just be a regular film becomes a hysterical comedy because it just don't make no sense.

Alternatively do that thing like the movie where a poo in loo realizes nobody remembers the beatles, just do that with civil rights. Some white dude is like "whoah why we got no racial equality duuude I gotta fix this maannn whaaat nobody remembers MLK? duuuuuddee"

This is Robert de Beaumont

Attached: D33D5E40-6626-4CA5-9B54-5E984B754A13.jpg (976x549, 49K)

what makes you think this is YOUR culture? pretty sure the US has been multiracial, since its inception. now, Whites are racist fucks, and like to edit out all the parts that Blacks, and Asians, and Latinos, and women has written in, but that shit is all there. And given that Marvel Comics has been run by Liberal Progressives FROM THE VERY BEGINNING, you racist morons don't have a leg to stand on

>YFW Black Panther was created BEFORE The Black Panthers.

I can't believe Bendis is at fucking DC now. I thought I was safe from him because I don't like Marvel anyways

And its fucking stupid

Yep.
After 2016, the left lost the ability of creating nuanced anything.

>Whites are racist fucks.
Cool, leave please. If we're so horrible.

Doesn't matter it spideman is real or not. He's an influential white character in popular culture. In fact he's more well know and recognized than Tupac. Your fictional character comment is pointless.

>BBC Productions
I don't care

This is Sir Lancelot

Attached: 9FEF88A7-B433-4BF4-8E97-003B20B6C9A4.jpg (640x960, 121K)

Gee maybe the fact that the character was created as a white guy by a white guy?

It all matters or none of it does

>real life figures

Attached: 147.jpg (929x855, 149K)

The Darkness.

I love Ennis, but the game blows the comic out of the water

except Tupac was a real person. Casting a Black man as Abraham Lincoln would be just as bad as casting a White as Tupac Shakur.

Spider-Man, however, is not a real person. And, besides, "Spider-Man" isn't even a person, in his own universe. It is a persona and a mask. "Spider-Man" is whoever the public thinks is Spider-Man. And Miles Morales is a separate character from Peter Parker. you don't flip a shit when Dick Grayson takes over for Bruce Wayne. What is the rub about having another kid wearing the mask and being called Spider-Man?

Only the first one though
The second one is trash

Well, he did cuck King Arthur.

this is progressive and empowering

this is racist, retograd and a crime against human history

>the absolute of today's media

Attached: spider-man_5.jpg (1920x1080, 84K)

They can't keep getting away with this

Attached: 1562262736874.jpg (482x1200, 108K)

Redheads must be exterminated.

You're right its no big deal.

Attached: white panther.jpg (540x699, 32K)

Why are black people living rent free in white people's heads?

Because when a black man created his own movie using only black leads and said he would never cast a whitey as a main character all wh*toids on Yea Forums, twitter, and even on leddit shat their pants in impotent rage.

Niggers wouldn't even care because they think MLK was a house nigger for trying to coexist with wh*tes instead of destroying them.

Yeah. The left are the unnuanced ones.

His current book is comfy. He had a fun little arc where he teamed up with Rhino.