If you have to install a 100 mods to make it playable, it doesn't make it a good game

If you have to install a 100 mods to make it playable, it doesn't make it a good game.

Attached: Fallout-New-Vegas-Cover.jpg (1920x1080, 316K)

>released in 1997
>plays perfect without need of additional tools
>mods provide fun gameplay alternatives

Attached: q2.jpg (1410x1407, 1.12M)

wrong, the game is objectively awesome at that point

The vanilla game is playable you retard.

Good thing that you don't have to do that :)

good one

You only need 3 things, NVSE, the 4gb patvcher thing, and YUP

Its true moron.

Its an example of a game being great out of the box, but still being tweakable by mods if you so choose. I Played the game 100% vanilla (With add on DLCs) and found it great.

The only games in that whole 'family' of Gamebryo fork titles (Elder Scrolls III-V, Fallout 3, 4, New Vegas, 76) that actually need some kind of modding to play are the ones that have gotten so old they're getting temperamental interacting with new OSes (Fallout 3 requires a good 30 minutes of tinkering after installing the Steam version to run properly because it was meant to run on Windows XP, and Elder Scrolls IV is similarly fussy) and while things like YUP, UI overhauls, the mouse fix mod for Skyrim and such like are handy and desirable fixes no matter the user, anyone can still, at least nominally, pick up those games and play them just as intended.

>and found it great.
oh right. a retard that knows nothing enjoys a baron and broken game out the box. end of story.

I played it with some quality of life mods at first and after 2 playthroughs, I did one completely vanilla. The game still felt like the same old New Vegas and the experience was not ruined by having mods on the first go.

Tried to play that New California mod but I dropped it an hour after leaving the vault. The maps are atrocious and infinitely respawning enemies in some sections felt shitty so not all mods are a good time despite praise. Vault section in that mod was MOAT though.

based retard op using the wrong image

I don't really download mods to be honest

New Vegas is still very good

The only mod I'd think about wanting would be something to extend Honest Hearts because Zion Canyon is comfy as fuck but the actual quest is shit and too short.

>install TTW
>it sucks

And from google searching it looks like I'm the only one that dislikes this bloated piece of shit.

Attached: 1563172750984.png (480x459, 267K)

Vanilla game is perfectly fine.

Imagine being wrong and trying to defend it
mfw

I play F:NV since 2010 and never installed a mod

If the developer spent a lot of time to build powerful modding tools and provided them for free, I think mods should count.

Of course it's bloated you retard, it's literally stapling two complete games together

Majority of people played it on console so didn’t have mods.

About the only mods I really found neccessary were ones that let you break down dynamite or other useless items into gunpowder or other useful crafting supplies.
(Which technically you could ALREADY do: its called "money")

>get bored wanting to replay this
>have been playing on a 144 hz monitor since last playing it on a 70 or less.
>its shit

NV is a mod.