You can tell someone is fucking stupid by the fact that he used zwei on a pure STR build

you can tell someone is fucking stupid by the fact that he used zwei on a pure STR build

Attached: sCHqN4A.jpg (600x800, 223K)

How dare you insult onion bro you piece of shit

I used Great Club

>putting points in DEX
>ever
Cringe.

Chaos weapons are too good in dark souls 1
I just like going with health gauge with a chaos gargoyle halberd because that shit gave me over 600 AR (split, of course but it's whatever)

>i am certain to win because i speed is superior

the point is zwei is NOT a fucking STR weapon downies, it's quality

>ONION BRO!!!!!

Attached: 1564342317278.jpg (680x940, 63K)

they are also a COMPLETE pain in the ass to farm
red slabs are almost pure bladestone tier of aids

quality is a meme it doesnt exist in ds1.

yes it does, there are various weapons that scale equally with both str and Dex.
>b-but there's no upgrade path called quality
well your mother isn't named whore but that doesn't stop her from being a whore

you're not meant to farm slabs in das 1. just start a ng+ and get your 2 guaranteed ones per playthrough. it will genuinely be faster than farming for them

are there 2 guaranteed red slabs?

>le Yea Forums reddit war

>zweihander is such a cool str weapon!!!
>C scaling in STR
Brainlets, all of them
28/40 for kumo one handing is the thinking man's stat spread

Attached: 17E475CF421C4023AAB8B5DEA358519B.jpg (752x1024, 97K)

>scaling
>relevant

AR is the only number you should be paying attention to. There are plenty of garbage weapons with high scaling.

Scaling is far more relevant than initial AR you utter brainlet.
There's only a few vitgouge weapons in DS1 and they are mostly shit.

izalith one and one for trading a +0 ascended flame with the crow. pretty bullshit that the dlc added more of every slab except red

Yeah and AR is affected by scaling, and the zwei receives a notable amount of damage from dex scaling and has mediocre str scaling, ergo it barely qualifies as a str weapon. Something like the demon great machete actually fills that role but brainlets think big sword = strength regardless of the facts

If you think that's dumb, xanthous king jeremiah has something like 80 int on a pyro build

Imagine using a regular zwei instead of Chaos or Lightning

The best weapon in the game has C scaling in dex with only decent base attack.

Funny, it's also the best weapon in 3.

kek right? what a waste of levels, also chaos is almost always better, well except during the bit in demon's ruins and lost izalith, but then again you can just keep a side weapon that's decent, a battle axe or whatever

anyone else used to be really into these games but can't bring themseles to play them any more?

That's just to match his big brain

I've played all of them for 1000+ hours minimum in each game, but the only one i still enjoy playing is SotFS

kek, also does the pyro flame not really scale with int? in-game it shows int scaling or is that just bullshit? especially seeing how pyromancy damage is effected by dusk crown and the damage ring you get from the sorcerer

There's too many of them. Sekiro was just different enough to hold my interest but these generic "soulsborne" games are getting really stale.

16 FUCKING STRENGTH
12 DEXTERITY
BUT DONT TELL ANYONE YOU LEVELLED THAT UP

>full DEX with the Uchi
>four kings die in like 6 hits each
After this I got bored and quit.

nah pyromancy only scales with the level of your pyromancy glove, it's only dark souls 2 onwards where it scaled on stats

hello

If you think you can effectively use any weapon with scaling above D you're a fucking retard who should never participate in meta discussions.
C accounts for up to 75% of the stat scalingand, when we take into account the batshit insane AR to damage calculation formula souls games are using where even a small increase of already high values leads to significant damage boost, the scaling becomes even more important.

10 dex in ds1, kid

hi

yo

holy shit based