Attached: 123.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7c2c6gwPfow
youtube.com/watch?v=NKGUN56JM_Y
youtu.be/5FxjqdOsJeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CREEPER

I PLAY SAGGI THE DARK CLOWN IN ATTACK MODE

Attached: 1564126580528.png (310x450, 251K)

CREEPER

aaaaw maaaan

sneed feed.....

and seed

niggers
awwwww man

formerly chuck's

the creed bleeds for sneed

chuck's........

youtube.com/watch?v=7c2c6gwPfow

:(

HEEAADS UP
YOU YOU A SOUND TURN AROUND AND LOOK UP

CREEPER

>posting discord memes
Yikes

Attached: 1544153198776.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Creeper, Oh man, So we back in the mine, Got our pickaxe swinging from, Side to side, Side side to side, This task's a grueling one, Hope to find some diamonds to- Night night night, Diamonds to-night, Heads up, You hear a sound, turn around and look up, Total shock fills your body, Oh no it's you again, I could never forget those, Eyes eyes eyes, Eyes eyes eyes eyes, 'Cause baby tonight, The creeper's tryin' to steal all our stuff again, 'Cause baby tonight, You grab your pick, shovel And bolt again, bolt again -gain, And run , run , until it's done , done , until the sun comes up in the morn', 'Cause baby tonight , The creeper's tryin' to steal all Our stuff again, stuff again -gain, Just when you think you're safe , Overhear some hissing from, Right be-hind, Right right be-hind, That's a nice life you have, Shame it's got to end at this, Time time time

but see, that is the irony!

SO WE BACK IN THE MINE, GOT OUR PICK AXE SWINGING FROM SIDE TO SIDE

creeper

Attached: 1499189646593-1.jpg (954x754, 153K)

>le creepers
>le diamonds

>tfw Revenge was my favorite song as a kid

Remember this?
Why did it end again? They lost the original map or something?

Attached: latest[1].png (1280x720, 1.74M)

Fallen Kingdom saga > Revenge

youtube.com/watch?v=NKGUN56JM_Y

Too much effort to produce when they were getting hits for damn near anything Minecraft related.

youtu.be/5FxjqdOsJeM

minecraft making a comeback is the best moment in videogame history change my mind

Damn...

Attached: image.jpg (655x167, 20K)

If you actually care they had planned to turn it into an animated minecraft series with smaller live action gameplay bits between major plot points. It was talked about and unfinished clips were played as a insentive during a humble bundle christmas charity stream. A mix of creative burnout and them gaining success expanding outside of minecraft canceled the project. The yogadventure game kickstarter with the concept artist being paid to do literally nothing likely didn't help as well.

only because it makes boomers on Yea Forums seethe like theres no tomorrow lol

based

my minecraft worlds look nothing like that. its always moderate hills that are easily climable

Post it.