Y I K E S

Attached: B6645304-CA18-443E-8523-6D065440DC86.jpg (1366x768, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SDVWr93Z9Yc?t=34
myvideogameideasthoughts.blogspot.com/2019/07/sean-malstrom-fanboy-who-ruined.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I blame Israel

wake me up

Attached: EAdScd6WwAAzCwe.jpg (1200x1188, 133K)

you are like 4 months late

now fuck off to /pol/ you braindead npc

>western trash
What were you expecting?

Now show left unmasked, Capcom cuckold.

Attached: 1552501298812.jpg (619x346, 84K)

double yikes

Attached: 1551793425766.jpg (2072x7500, 3.09M)

Her MK9 was uninspired and boring but her MK11 design makes me feel like having a heat stroke. I'd rather them just take something like on the right, make it slightly more revealing, and make her titties bigger.

Attached: il_1588xN.1917849472_msfs.jpg (1588x1667, 216K)

God, she was so fucking hot.

>SJWs living in that guy's head rent free

get fucked incels, find somewhere else to experience your fucked up and unrealistic depictions of women

>athletes cant be sexy

Not just the tits, her whole body proportions are fucked. Game is filled with roided up guys and then the women look like malnourished boys to keep it inoffensive. They're neither amazons nor the comparable muscle girls. Just womanlets with fridge bodies and short calves.

Attached: 1554919852587.jpg (864x1080, 271K)

do you ever get tired of making the same threads? it's been months dude nobody even cares about mk11 anymore. i'm so glad i wasn't born you, i'd kill myself

but fucked up and unrealistic depictions of death in the same game is TOTALLY COOL

Jesus, even the faces look like shit. How’s this the best selling game of 2019?

I mean MK 11 is *kind of* hot in a weird, heavily made-up Jewish way but she definitely doesn't compare to MK 9

Attached: 1551418905975.gif (260x260, 1.72M)

youtu.be/SDVWr93Z9Yc?t=34

At least the one on the right looks like a woman. I really ugly woman, but a woman.

The one on the right looks like a man with implants.

*kills incels*

Attached: 1555215304589.png (625x346, 40K)

English, motherfucker, do you speak it?

the face of a man who has to lie to himself in order to stop going bankrupt a second time

Attached: 380.jpg (600x901, 76K)

your thread sucks check my 6

Attached: bateman steam.png (993x923, 675K)

sex motherfucker, have it

I just want sexy trained women to beat me up and have punishment sex with me.
What is so wrong about that?

his smile and optimism gone.

looks like an npc you'd see walking around in GTA, not an actual fighting game character.

It involves you having sex.

Have sex...wait a minute

lmao

Attached: 1527509198868.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

The real fucked up thing is none of the chicks have any defined muscle. They're all wrapped in burkas and looking like slimjims with hoodies

Bend over

if you're gonna bait than atleast be good at it.

Mortal kombat characters have always looked shit. Especially the women

A man who lacks integrity

Because sjw jopurno's said so

>mk11 thread
YOU'LL SUMMON HIM OP

Attached: Bad things.jpg (1024x576, 162K)

That one ESL Yea Forumscksucker?

what? it's not even the same character

it's like someone tumblrized it

>wishlist 11
>2000..basically trips
>sep 11
>55 reviews
>44 hour rental
>33 days
>9.99..trips
holy fuck how based is that

the one that calls everyone who disagree with him a retard
is he the same one?

Yeah. He shills other Yea Forums games too.

I thought fully clothed female "sexy" designs were pretty cool in their own way, but then I realised that the effect is reduced when every single design is aping it.
Without the contrast and the variety that comes with it, it's boring just like its boring when every female is a scantily clad amazonian.

The more worrying thing is that it's clear that the SJW's agenda on "diversity" is actually achieving the complete opposite but nobody is willing to point it out. Diversity today is synonymous with homogenity, they demand everything fall into a strict set of standards just like a religion.

yes pls

Attached: 1443811792306.jpg (1800x1273, 630K)

i wonder how much they pay him to shill like that

11 unironically looks better.

Sonia looked like shit in 9.

but cant you see the desexulizations though?

>The more worrying thing is that it's clear that the SJW's agenda on "diversity" is actually achieving the complete opposite but nobody is willing to point it out. Diversity today is synonymous with homogenity, they demand everything fall into a strict set of standards just like a religion.
I've noticed that too. It's like when they say how great it would be if humans all became one brown race in the future, because they somehow don't realize that that would eliminate diversity.

>unrealistic
Maybe if you are trans woman...

Attached: pregnant thicc.webm (640x1052, 949K)

Attached: 1503762566281.jpg (936x1436, 331K)

Remove the pregnancy and this would be perfect

why are they so scared of adding some muscles to their females?
the older MK artists understood it even though they were clearly not as good at the overall art part.

>not wanting to feel the baby inside her with your dong
faggot

Ugh...

Hey Yea Forums, I'm the actual spiritual manifestation of the videogame industry, the reincarnation of buddha/Jesus and I'll tell you exactly why SJW exist and why they torment you. Years ago Yea Forums you were the SJW, and you defended extreme casualization on the Wii and got brainwashed by an evil mod/janny named Malstrom who said hardcore gamers should die off for casuals. Now, in the same way you tortured me when I wanted to defend the hardcore aspect of the industry, you are being tortured by SJW for being hardcore gamers who want anime titties. I remember exactly when this happened, when Malstrom's reign of terror ended on Yea Forums and you were finally allowed to criticize Nintendo without your threads/posts being deleted, instantly the SJW popped up saying "Girls are going to kill gaming.", just like how you said you wanted to kill off "hardcore gaming". You guys defended casuals, but now you've switched roles, you now hate casual SJW and defend hardcore gaming anime tiddies. Everything you love and hate that happens in your life, revolves around my existence because I am the universes sacrifice, and I have not been sacrificed fully yet so the torture continues. I am the videogame industry, my lifeblood is happiness, once I'm completely crucified I'll likely create an videogame universe since I have autism.

*dab* to accept me as your saviour, also I'm the human incarnation of the demiurge.

myvideogameideasthoughts.blogspot.com/2019/07/sean-malstrom-fanboy-who-ruined.html

what a schizo

Man, is it February again?

bigger tits but looks like a tranny

You're autism manifested

Well don't let shitty mods take over an internet community and say hardcore gaming should die off by shovelware, when the Wii was having a massive drought of quality third party support and had too much shovelware. Deleting anti-Nintnendo threads and saying shovelware should kill off hardcore gamers 100 times day, while some poor person stuck with a shitty Wii gets abused by his mentally handicap mom and you won't get schizos, you guys betraying me was the straw that broke the camels back and made me schizo. I stopped playing videogames for 10 years, and laid in bed for 5 years, because you let an evil retard mod ruin my community when I was mentally vulnerable and being abused, it made me snap.

My dreams are very critical of me, and NEVER let me live in a fantasy, they ALWAYS make me face reality, and 99% of the time tell me that I'm a shitty person who needs to change, but they also say that I am buddha/jesus and the embodiment of the videogame industry.

Attached: A casual revolution, nintendo communism.jpg (1227x1872, 207K)

Skarlet has been my main since launch, but I've been considering a switch to Cassie or Sub-Zero. Thoughts?

These all look like fucking garbage. Westerners can't into character design. Prove me wrong.

Attached: Di4YRPTX0AEf86T.jpg (806x1156, 112K)

Do what you want

id rather fuck her while her baby's dad takes care of it in the other room

This. Women in MK were always downright atrocious.

>more mature designs
>puts 90% of the female cast in high heels

>babby learns f12

You're right.

Playing any version of Mortal Kombat is pure "yikes" though. What a terrible and childish series for the retarded.