Return of the stevefags - part 2

Continuing this from last night's thread. I told you, Yea Forums. I've been giving you nothing but good mornings and I thought my announcements could enlighten you. But nothing would ever work. Not Virginben, not the Grinch, and not even E3 is enough to stop you. Steve (Yes, THE Steve from Minecraft) will get into the most prestigious fighting game of all time, one way or another.

Stevefag stevefag stevefag threads. Every fucking day until he's released.

Attached: b5f.png (513x515, 212K)

THERE WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are stevefags mocking the autistic devotion of rosterfags or have they mentally become the exact thing they set out to ridicule?

Both

oh no no no no no we can't let him keep getting away like this bros

I'm not playing nice anymore, Banjie. I didn't want to do this.

Attached: 1a8.png (680x674, 251K)

No, they just can't move on and let their "hilarious" joke die.

OP is gay check this 5

k

All three. They've descended to a lower form of being. I don't even give a fuck about smash but this kind of posting is quickly plummeting to the same, tired shriek of distorted faces that basically equates to "I DON'T LIKE THING, DON'T LIKE THING, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME"

It's all attention seeking. Ignore it.

Sure feels like summer, doesn't it Banjofag? You just LOOOOVE being on the "winning" side and any deviation from it is somehow wrong. Well, I wouldn't wanna make it keeps.

Sakurai, Rare and Microsoft don't like your franchise. They're all doing this out of reluctance. I represent the unlimited expansive potential of the human mind through my Sandbox.

What does Banjo have? Five games. Three of those fucking games aren't even good. It doesn't even feel like we're living.

Attached: 6d0.png (680x458, 279K)

k

ur gay check this 6

k

Maybe the Banjo celebration threads have completely shattered their fragile psyche, and now they're just completely losing it.
It's almost funny, in a sad pathetic way.

OH NONONONON HAHAHAHAHAHAH STEVEBROS

Attached: 1564151957191m.jpg (1024x564, 48K)

nice

oh shit bros

k

cope

OH NONONONON
>NON
That Soldier is a Spy!

Attached: FB_IMG_1564335819039.jpg (720x884, 80K)

Attached: ddc889f-a5c6a78b-b16d-44f1-a011-5586ab9efd54.png (1230x1520, 3.14M)

Get Dabbed on Stevecuck
D

Attached: Medieval Dab.gif (520x293, 3.35M)

That’s not the real Steve

We knew that the whole time

Attached: SteveMinecraft.png (700x931, 155K)

Yay for the report button

sure he isn't...

>literal autism deviantart drawing
meanwhile, in reality...

Attached: 1541165410934.png (1920x1920, 2.1M)

This is “Steve?” as he appears in the 2009 indie sandbox game Minecraft

Attached: FFA955F1-580E-4EF8-8533-45D1F6D08029.png (480x1080, 10K)

Fuck off
Steve is friends with banjo and grotesque steve is not steve

hrwah hrwah hrwah hrwah hrwah

Attached: hrwah.gif (64x64, 18K)

k

Yes he is

Attached: 059E3E8B-102C-47EC-A330-0519F10EE923.jpg (1024x693, 82K)

>dressing up as a clown
how appropriate

Based

I'm sorry, little one.

Attached: 0ed.jpg (982x614, 55K)

discord trannies aren't real, there's only discord stevies that are discord seethie

The only way Stevefags will ever obtain full power again is through Discord communications, and the powers invested in Anonymous. Ever since my defeat at the battlegrounds on June 11th, 2019- I am forgotten.

Time... has lost all of it's affect on me. I need the strength, the will- to regain what I have lost. I'm going to debunk every single Banjo argument I ever come across. Your fucking signs of "btfo" and "virginben is not a legit source" and "THE TRAILER IS VALID EVIDENCE" will not be tolerated by the Steve bastion.

GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHOT, BANJIES.

Attached: 76f.jpg (668x663, 63K)

k

remember,steveposters are nazis,contact to IRC to end this madness.

THAT ONLY WORKS ON TUMBLR, MORTAL. I LEARNED THAT THE HARD WAY.

Attached: 0c8.png (680x383, 737K)

k

k

the next letter in the alphabet is L. you're welcome!

first tumblr hates nazis
and second that pic is too scary

More people play Banjo-Kazooie than Minecraft LOL good luck

GOOOOOOOOOOD AFTERNOON, ALPHABET POSTERS! I'M OVERDOSING ON FUCKING KETAMINE!!! K! K! K! THAT'S ALL BANJOKES KNOW NOW, APPARENTLY!

How am I supposed to fight this? You're supposed to cope! COPE AND SEETHE! You lost! Steve won! Where is proper discussion? The real victory parties? Am I even living in the right timeline?

What good does Banjofagging even do if all you can do is belittle the highest grossing franchise of all time? Minecraft has more traffic than Fortnite, for fucks' sake! You! Can't! Defend! This!

Attached: 1546933695265.png (960x540, 306K)

k

Based

It's retard zoomers who think Minecraft is relevant since it's the first game they played in their lives