Switch has no gam-

Switch has no gam-

Attached: 1563838372443.png (2427x1472, 3.37M)

if ports are allowed on this list why isnt ps3/ps4 games like persona 5 allowed on the ps4 list?

i am planning on buying a switch, should i play Torna before XC2?

LE PORTS LMAO XDDD DFUCKEORIGFHJDVSOLHEKRSIUFLDKVJWRI3UOJKEHDMFIEO9K STOP OFYWEHJISDOLCXKGAHL;DHM UMMMY HELP MEK QHIWAJK!!!! HELP ME EEE OMG HFEWDS LE PORTS SNOY SNOY SNOY ONIONS ONIONS EJDMSO LE NINTENSOY KEKSFACE INCEL HAVE SEX DILATE LE PORTS OMG FUCK FUCK MUMMY HELP ME

Super Mario Odyssey is fucking garbage lmao

The PS4 is older.

>Bayonetta 2
>Top tier

Attached: Quality Bayonetta 2 Game Design.webm (640x360, 2.15M)

yes shitch has no games
only shit ports now go fuck yourself OP

livid

unironically kill yourself

no

BOTW is the only worthwhile switch game and it can be emulated. your nintendo shit is trash, nincel

Attached: Max_Payne.gif (200x250, 194K)

Seething nincel.

Mario party was fine

It just needs a nerf on how easy warp pipes and stars are

AND ONLINE SO ITS NOT DEAD

Attached: 12F888C0-A086-44AE-94E2-5F7E8D0D8C10.jpg (1000x561, 89K)

>this faggot and the prophet break all your combos if you're not cheesing them

Get fucked, dad.

>same Pokémon game on two different tiers
Opinions discarded for being retarded

WHAT ABOUT OTHER GAME?

>KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO games in different tiers
Fix it.

>mario shit 8
>dkc
>tetris
>bayo not god
>botw mid tier
>pokken, xenoblade top tier
kys

im sure the emulation is perfect and flawless, and the lack of gyroscopic archery, portability, and dlc really adds to the fun. go dry up, incel.

>having such shit taste
murder yourself faggot

Not OP but Pokken is a legitmately great fighting game, the problem is that people wrongly assume it's a casual 3d arena fighter when it's not: Each character has totally unique movelists and inputs, there's an attack height system, there's cancels, there's just-frames, there's even fucking SFIV style focus attacks and focus attack dash cancels. Systemically, it's no less complex then other tradituionally fighting games.

The 3d shit is a mechanic built on top of that base that acts as an anti-infinite suystem that forces a return to neutral and encourages adaption, since on top of properties like damage, frame data, meter gain, etc, you also need to factor in phase points (what determines when the 2/3d shift happens) into what moves you uise and your combo composition, and adapt more to the state of the match based on if shifting phases will be advantageous or not as a result. You can't just use the same BNB's over and over at high level play, you need to think about if you are better of going with a lower damage combo or one that is less safe, but that keeps you in the current phase/will shift earlier, etc depending on the situation, especially since shifting also gives meter, etc

It's also stupidly well balanced. Characters like Gardevoir and Suicuine are considered to be on the low end of low tier yet regularly still make top 8's at events. Only like 3 characters are considered truly unviable in high level play. Furthermore, the specific way Pokken handles it's attack heights, where moves have height traits for EACH OTHER, not on block means that there's extra mechanical complexity there compared to other fighting games: In other fightimng games, height purely exists for height based mixups on block, wheras in Pokken there's also the fact that you can do stuff like bait moves of a certain height to then punish with a move of yours that will pass under or over it due to it's height state.

If someone gave me a Switch I would sell it.

>b-but Sony

Do retards actually enjoy mario kart games? They seem so pointless and rng dependent

cope

Not an argument

Why haven't you added Fire Emblem: Three Houses yet?

Hell no.

I already have a Wii U but is there any real reason to get the Switch? Half the Switch library seems to just be ports of Wii U games, and with the Wii U, you can also play Wii games. Sure you can't take the Wii U with you as a portable handheld, but I don't play games outside of home anyway.

AFAIK the only things I'm interested in that I'm missing out on are Mario Odyssey, FE Three Houses, FE Warriors and maybe Splatoon 2. Seems like the Switch is just an option for those who passed on the Wii U or want to go full neckbeard and play vidya in public.

Attached: 1560581927020.png (612x676, 258K)

kek

Attached: 1556751891862.png (1125x870, 1.22M)

ports removed

Attached: 1564333432128.png (2427x1472, 2.32M)

>Most of those are ports
>Was interested in Splat2n but it's dead now
>Everything else is shit
WHERE THE VIDEO GAMES?

Attached: 1559436070712.jpg (638x1024, 163K)

What's the difference between Xenoblade 2 and Xenoblade 2: Torna?

One is a prequel expansion to the other

tell me more

is there online though?

Attached: 67ab1e267e37cc184b56b9fd677208f5cc0d921f3fbe4b8ae6870f512b516dae.gif (418x410, 3.16M)

Maker 2 is God tier.
Kart deluxe only 1/3 tracks are good.
The rest is trash

Why does Yea Forums seethe so much over ports it's not like anyone bought a Wii U anyways, and it had good games

Seethe harder

>XC2 listed twice
>LG P/E listed seperately
>SF2 still there

>Botw
>mid tier

Attached: The Hell.jpg (550x550, 31K)

Your point was irrelevant, and I pointed out as such. There's no need to counterpoint an argument that has no place in the discussion.

Because snoy bois made up the rule

Of course there's online

>tell me more

I mean, I thought that was a decent overview. Anything in particular you wanna know more about?

Pic related is a short explanation on each character, albiet it was made before aegislash and blastoise got released. I can gtive more detailed overviews on each character as well, though keep in mind I exclusively play weavile.

>is there online though

Yeah. Not sure exactly how active it is these days since sadly i've been out of the country and havenb't had my switch for like 6 months, but last I played around janugary you still got matches in like 20-40 seconds. Seems like there's less majors and regionals for the game this year then there was last year, but there's still been a dozen or so I think so far.

Worlds and the last chance qualifier is actually coming up soon I think, though it's running the 3v3 format (1 round per character) which has a stricter meta in terms of character viability.

Another advantage pokken has on this note is it's community resources and shit are all centralized around 1 place, which is discord.gg/pokken and the pokkenarena website, the former is where all disscusion happens and the latter is where news and resources get posted. So it's a lot easier to keep up with the meta and scene then in a lot of other scenes where the community is scattered around like 6 different places.

If you wqanna get into the game, even if you have 0 interest in discord, it's worth lurking at least

Attached: Kindred_Redo_Draft SMALL.png (3834x1843, 3.1M)

>Wii U ports in all tiers
Lmao on shitchtards

>52 rehashes of every mario spinoff ever made
Correction: Switch has no quality games

>all those ports
>listing XBC2 twice

lol

Put labo in god teir

Removed ports/remakes(upgrades)

And it looks way way worse now

Attached: 1564337655774.png (2427x1472, 1.87M)

People think TWEWY is low-tier? Wow. Is there something wrong with the Switch port? I only ever hear good things about that game.

Attached: the-world-ends-with-you-final-remix-v1-566343.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

Game is great. But the switch port is mediocre at best.

>Splatoon 2
had two whole new campaigns new maps new weapons
>Smash Ultimate
as much of a port as smash 4 was from brawl
>Mario Maker 2
theres a whole new game + a story mode + multiplayer
>Breath of the Wild
the wii u is arguably a port from the switch version

I think we can officially add Three Houses to God Tier

this was for (You) too

>Removed games because (???)

trolling outside of Yea Forums

To make it a true exclusives list. Makes no sense to flex with games that aren't exclusives.

Would put it on Mid Tier so far. The time skip isn't worth the top tier and the graphics certainly doesn't make this god tier.

Good thing you took off smash Bros and Mario Maker 2, gonna go play these non-exclusives on my PS4/Xbox/PC

Smash bros and Mario Maker are basically upgrades. They only add content and aren't even considered real sequels to some.

By those standards, God of War isn’t a PS4 exclusive

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Bayonetta 2, Super Mario Bros U, Legend of Zelda, Breath of the Wild, and Captain Toad Treasure Tracker are all Wii U ports though (and in Captain Toad's case, was also ported to 3DS).

Remove them from this, or change the title.

God of War is a sequel to the God of War series. Has even new gameplay. It's not the same game as GOW3 just with added content.
You wouldn't consider a GOTY edition a real new game would you?

Here's my list. Maybe I should've waited with buying one, but I wanted to be able to hack my switch.

Attached: 1549296823215.jpg (2427x1472, 486K)

looks like a port to me, going by your ridiculous logic of course

how are they not switch games if you can actually play them on the switch desu

Fitness boxing is any good?

Attached: 68a.gif (640x360, 3.87M)

>Here's my list
>6 Wii U games
What is the point to own shitch for you?

Attached: 78.png (1306x792, 1.46M)

You forgot to add Sonic Mania in god tier

Being an idort and playing what I want. If you think this is too little you should see my ps4 list.

Attached: 1559284648765.jpg (184x184, 13K)

>XC2 DLC still there

Do it fag

Please acquire sexual intercourse in your life so that you can do more productive things than shitpost ironically for (You)s.

>putting ports on higher tiers
>putting Cadence on low
You nintendo fags have horrible taste, I wish we could've gotten Necrodancer 2 instead of mixing it with Zelda trash.

I can't wait to buy a Switch when the new better battery model releases. I'm mostly buying it for SMM2 and BOTW.

Attached: 1564226691250.jpg (364x362, 31K)

C'mon, user. This is Nintendo we're talking about. You're gonna be able to hack future switch models. It's just a matter of time.

>splatoon 2
>dead
you act like people only play the game for the splatfests

>Was interested in Splat2n but it's dead now
Same

Attached: 1564247102191.jpg (500x419, 46K)

>God tier
>Rehash of a game from 1992
>Rehash of a game from 1981
>Rehash of a game from 1984
Literally everything here is garbage, only Xenoblade looks somewhat interesting.

This tier list has awful. Stop posting it.

The true answer is no one was dumb enough to buy a Wii U except for me fuck my life. So they're basically new games.

the emulator supports DLC

If its anything like XBX it's crap.

Can you play this on that?

Attached: gte.jpg (201x250, 13K)

Yes.

>Significant Nintendo Switch Exclusives
>2 of the 3 God Tier games are Wii U ports
What did he mean by this?

>This tier list has awful
games on it

No. It can't play good games