Game spoils you at the very beginning you just never noticed

>Game spoils you at the very beginning you just never noticed

Attached: EAkxtqpWkAcK0l2.jpg (1024x1106, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pR_x3KFRtJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MOTHERFUCKER

Thanks, your post stopped me from checking that spoiler. Sacrifice was not in vain

No, I was reacting to his image with the Rolling Stones being there in the first opening since the beginning but nobody noticed cause it was shadowed.
The spoiler literally says "you just never noticed"

>the game intro is full of scenes from the game
>rendered and all, very cinematic way
>you just don't realize it at first

Finally we can move on from this shitty Part

I don't really get this stone thing. Isn't diavolo finished?

Yeah but there is also an epilogue which is actually a prologue at the end too

Vento has this bizarre flashback epilogue which connects the sequence of events right from the start together to show you how tied to fate everyone was the entire time.

Just watch the episodes and see for yourself.

Thanks. I watch the episodes anyway I was just a bit confused

This was kino

Attached: Giorno.jpg (1630x1079, 210K)

What is the best place for JoJo torrents and the manga?

Some of you are alright, don't go to DavidPro tomorrow.

Attached: 496848196.jpg (800x450, 29K)

Is diavolo allucinating or what ?

No, he's just dying 24/7 forever because GER is the opposite of KC.
KC removes the cause but keeps the effect.
GER keeps the cause but removes the effect co Diavolo keeps going through events that lead to death (as in cause of death) but can't actually die (arrive at the truth as in effect of death).

DON'T

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

that Kyoto Ani stuff was fucked up, no sprinklers needed according to Japanese fire safety, the room door was locked or stuck so they all died ontop of each other.
Surely if they stole his ideas, he should have taken them to court? Doesn't japan have like a 95% conviction rate?

It's extremely hard to prove that they stole your ideas unless you trademarked them before (he didn't).

And to add to this, it's just Araki continuing the shtick from Part 4 where protagonist and villain has polar opposite Stands from eachother with how Kira's could destroy shit while Josuke's could repair shit.

I know that, but if he can just get them to court then KyotoAni are doomed no?

>Surely if they stole his ideas, he should have taken them to court?
he was a a deranged individual I don't think that mattered to him

What games actually do this? BioShock kinda does this.

MGSV, except everyone noticed right from the first trailers

Explain GRE

Hotline Miami did this in a very entertaining way, the ending is the entire menu
youtube.com/watch?v=pR_x3KFRtJs

Attached: CanineBowedBasil-size_restricted.gif (410x230, 835K)

No idea, not a lawyer

The Last Guardian. I scratched my head wondering what the significance of the beehive was, then I forgot about it until the end...

It's an epilogue that shows what happened before this adventure began.
The point is that Rolling Stones morphs into a person that's quite literally Fated to horribly die soon and kills them quickly and painlessly, sparing them from the agony to come.
Because Bruno refused Rolling Stones, this led to not only his horrid death but also deaths of half the crew. The whole trip never would've started if Bruno accepted Rolling Stones, because he'd be dead and never run into Giorno etc.