Smash Bros DLC

So who is in?

Attached: E45CA3DB-2B48-4773-AC55-6E019A1CFB48.jpg (3001x1741, 835K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PAMVLLO/status/1143526202705141760
youtube.com/watch?v=MY6gkmxGF2k&t=0m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=0z9ygWEwK8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=A3Ppj87ma1Q
shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,19472.msg1252539.html#msg1252539
twitter.com/UNTIESWORLD/status/1147796417823383552
gematsu.com/2019/05/touhou-hyoibana-antinomy-of-common-flowers-coming-to-switch
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/446252992/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who cares? Smash Bros is a mindless fighting game with zero skill. You only like it because of the roster.

People who aren’t dilating care.

Doom guy

>Nintendo
>>Smash
>>Not garbage tranny media
Yep, found the projection. As always - cope, seethe and DIAL EIGHT

But the FGC is literally all trannies and furries? You said it yourself, smash isn’t a part of that, and it’s because we aren’t your kind!

Give me evidence to suggest he's NOT in. Pro tip, you probably can..

Attached: images (6).jpg (177x284, 7K)

He is FUCKING INNNNN

Attached: Katamari.jpg (180x180, 6K)

Attached: 3F2842B3-1272-4378-AA33-34CFF21FBC0F.jpg (676x874, 602K)

You mean people who aren't showering.

>it’s another smash thread
>it’s another rosterfag thread
>it’s another leakfag thread
>it’s another reimufag shitflinging thread
Give me a reason why I shouldn’t filter these threads

Attached: D3F1F70E-DA61-4794-9DCF-7A2B67071A64.jpg (480x360, 11K)

*are

Nobody cares about you. Why would we care if you filter them?

He’s back! And he’s in!

Attached: E52DF8C9-2AEC-4EEF-BA6B-E7F38996B1CC.jpg (4000x1890, 1.67M)

Because every single one of you is a degenerate that should be regulated to a new board

Attached: A5E90131-4B79-4855-90BC-B5C4CE7BA9BB.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Attached: coolsville.jpg (229x230, 7K)

Here's your last two DLC say something nice about them. You may not like it, you can refuse them, deny them, doesn't matter they arrive all the same.

Attached: 1563950787805.png (741x727, 764K)

Attached: 7F0F092D-61F9-4AF0-87CA-5F34F99A7FF6.jpg (1020x1024, 96K)

as Pac-Man's up taunt

Steve and General Custer.

Fuck you Randy, Coolsville is cool.
Fuck off Todd.

>dumb fatass has shit taste in smash characters
And stop acting tusundere for coolsville too, faggot.

Steve and Steve and the bonus fighter is Steve

Attached: 4AD55554-C52B-4CE4-976E-100F08B27239.gif (601x338, 1.71M)

Drives a car over your frog.

Attached: 1460101_0.jpg (262x150, 10K)

Arle Nadja!

Attached: simoda.jpg (410x512, 71K)

A Bethesda.net account is required to join Smash.

Attached: 1292123500755.png (520x466, 87K)

*ahem*

They’re in.

Attached: 130029FB-EA7F-44D8-B39C-24CF0A53F54A.jpg (1987x1138, 608K)

No way fag

Attached: thebest.png (428x451, 110K)

Attached: 069C8295-5DCA-4CE0-998E-D60F5C90D755.png (1024x564, 872K)

It's going to be Agumon and Dante. Don't kid yourself
>So far except Piranha Plant all the DLC characters have been from divisions of the established companies (Joker=Atlus and Sega, Dragon Quest=Enix of Square Enix, Banjo=Formerly Rare of Nintendo)
>Namco Bandai and Capcom don't have misc. reps yet (Bomberman pretty much counts for Konami)
Technically, Dante does represent the Clover part of Capcom, and you could have "Dante Vs. Bayonetta". It's either him or Viewfiful Joe.

Leon is
-A gaming icon
-fits perfectly alongside the rest of the all-stars in the cast
-No longer can be dismissed for having "realistic" weapons
-From 2 completely neglected genres in video game
-Has enough cartonish and bombastic elements to keep it from being "too violent" or "too gory" to get into Smash (exactly like Bayonetta)
-Is deeply to Nintendo via various games on Nintendo console including 4 being GCN exclusive (at first)
-Is from one of the biggest, most recognizable, and longest running series in gaming
- Is the star of the best reviewed, player received, and best selling game in that series.
-Would offer a completely new and unique move set with tons of options throughout the series to pull from including inventory management, tons of weapons and traps, healing, and zombie varieties to pull from.
-Tons of giant monsters, iconic locations, and enemies to turn into stages, items, and assist trophies
-Has a large equally famous cast that can be added as alternate costumes such as Jill and Chris, giving Resident Evil fans the same respect Dragon Quest was paid with all of its heroes across the series

I could go on

Kasumi
-Big tiddies lol

Attached: 45951d41a373cf36678adbd98e052f16 (1).jpg (675x1200, 72K)

>Kasumi
I have your back bro, I just know it's gonna happen

Attached: Challanger_pack3.png (1980x1112, 2.28M)

Aww yeah

Attached: DOA5-Last-Round_DZ_2.png (1024x576, 755K)

the doa series has craptastic unmemorable music

hard to imagine there's much reason to include kasumi

>implying a generic human is better than a hulking mutant monster with a rocket launcher

Make an actual argument and we'll talk

Attached: fgtigosg3m311.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

God how fucking boring

Any ideas for a Lara Croft moveset?

Attached: AACBD56C-095E-46E5-9EB3-89CE8CFACF2C.gif (244x388, 236K)

Why are these general tier threads allowed, fuck off to Smashboards or /vg/

Attached: 1546131030232.jpg (567x555, 31K)

I might be able to desolidify the Kasumi theory. The main argument for her is the "Jane" Ponytail found in Joker's data now I have couple of theories as to why that there.
Either A. The ponytail belongs to Ann who appears in Joker's Final Smash
Or B. It's leftover from Robin.
The first theory is straight forward enough though that just leaves the question of "How does "Jane" relate to Ann?" A question I don't know the answer to.
The Second one is a bit more out there however there are some facts to support it.
>There are characters like Little Mac and Hero who reuse similar characters data like Captain Falcon and Mii Swordfighter
>Robin has
>A shorter blade then most swordfighers
>An Arced projectile side special
>A timed somewhat meter mechanic
>That gets drained whenever it's used
>And basic attacks the can be as powerful as Smash attacks thanks to said mechanic
Doesn't this sound a bit too familiar
The last nain in the coffin is this question. How does "Jane" relate to Kasumi and DoA?

Attached: 1558058907774.png (1902x1029, 1.27M)

There is nothing that leon could do that snake can't do better. Nemesis has more potential with his mutations and shit. That, and which seems more fun to play as? The policeman, or the zombie hulk?

I think YOU suck, Randy

Attached: Fred Kennedy.jpg (726x800, 373K)

Konami rep [Soma/Sparkster]
Bamco rep [SRW OG/KOS-MOS/Red + DAHAK]

Bethesda conference alludes to him going to Mortal Kombat, even borrowing the announcer.

Press B to cry

I'd rather play as Nemisis as well, but they've never added a character from a series who isn't a protagonist. If they're putting in a Resident Evil character it's going to be Leon, Jill, or Chris. Snake and Leon aren't similar in the slightest. Both use guns, that's the only similarity

>LEON

Attached: images.jpeg-2.jpg (184x273, 4K)

Leon is so hellbent against impregnating Claire that he decides to hide from Chris in the Ultimate roster

Attached: ryu.jpg (640x360, 20K)

Unused Joker alt

Attached: Kasumi_phantom.png (350x430, 115K)

Sorry to tell you, but these are the last 2 DLC fighters.

Attached: 753324853.jpg (1042x606, 110K)

I think we're gonna get one more character from a company that's already represented in the game and one from a new company.

I have absolutely no evidence or stability for this claim, I just think they're trying to branch out honestly. I don't have a clue who it could be but I don't mind who we get unless it's Sans or something.

Attached: oWENN20170810570.jpg (570x765, 92K)

Reimu

Attached: reimufly.jpg (1080x1512, 156K)

This is the same argument people made for slime instead of the hero and look what happened.

Its gonna happen you know.

Attached: 2926A5C0-10A2-4C48-975F-807D2B072189.png (460x619, 487K)

Hopefully they might double dip for a later pass but right now I don't think it's happening.

Attached: Skillful+damaging+eagle_0b7188_7212215.jpg (1200x1202, 90K)

All I know is that they said all the fighter pack characters would be focused on attracting new players and that they were going for impactful. That is why I find it hard to believe that there will be any characters from already represented franchises.

Attached: dog1.jpg (344x480, 53K)

Imagine needing to pretend to be other people to fake support for your shitty waifu

Jokes on you, my waifu is already in

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 6K)

If he wasn't deconfirmed, for sure. And before anyone points it out, grant didn't deconfirm banjo, he just said don't get your hopes up.

I completely agree. I just think we're gonna get a character from a company like Bandai, Capcom, from a franchise that hasn't been represented yet and one from a new company, whichever one that may be.
I feel a little uneasy still that we're into August soon and this is the second character. I dunno if Sakurai is gonna make February this time.

Attached: All+politicians+are+corru+_979c3816c027a9be3863dfa6d85626ac.png (500x606, 93K)

I swear, I like OC Chris more than I have ever cared for Canon Chris at this point.

After RE8 brings us Jill back, I really need that either 9 or the next side story (Revelations 3?) involves Clare, Chris and Leon, all at the same time.

Yeah, I’m thinking he’s in.

Attached: 11AD6642-E226-4223-BB8C-1589D0222D88.jpg (391x286, 17K)

A delay is not of the question, but still, contrary with Joker, who was revealed just with an animated tease, both Hero and Banjo were show with gameplay, and at least Hero is "confirmed" to be in the works as long as Plant and Joker, so the development on Banjo did start short after.

Is easy to assume the last two are already in development as well, probably already taking shape now that Banjo is in a presentable state. They will most likely be show together as well, so even if a delay is still possible, the development don't seem to be facing any major issues.

Groovy

Cringe picks. Frogger is way older than those zoomer picks.

I don't have faith on any of my waifus (Kosmos, Morrigan, Mythra...) except Jill (who is going against Leon, so I don't know why I still have faith to begin with). Still, I wouldn't mind Kasumi if not for the fact I rather Ryu.

I think we are all in agreement that one of them HAS to be Capcom

The question is who, my personal preference wants Phoenix Wright, but the most deserving in Capcom's name is somebody from Resi

Nobody cares.

Attached: 1562972224723.png (1200x813, 1.43M)

We arent getting any actual leaks anytime soon

Joker, Piranha Plant and Banjo were leaked a few moments before their actual reveal

If anything the only "leaks" would be datamines from servers on when the update is coming and that's also moments before the actual release

People are saying that Hero is gonna come out on the 4th probably after Evo grand finals. Banjo is probably gonna drop sometime near Sept./Oct. hopefully which leaves the last 2. Hopefully they put the 4th character for Dec. and the last one for Feb but I think they're both gonna come out in Feb honestly.
As for when they're gonna be announced only Nintendo knows.

If Persona/Banjo can get in I don’t think they care very much about who’s deserving based on cultural impact

Mortal kombat dlc was leaked. No doom guy

thers literally no reason they would choose Jill over Chris

If he isnt a new challenger than we definitely are getting more bosses in an update

Which personally i think would be Banjo's since his trailer has a scene with implications that Grunty might be a boss

The question is now, what other bosses can we see? I think Pokemon deserves one, we shouldve gotten Necromza

>since his trailer has a scene with implications that Grunty might be a boss
How exactly? She looks like a stage hazard to me

At least I hope so, because I want her sweet rhymes on stage

Fair point

Capcom is probably one of the most supporting third party for smash, so it's easy to assume they will continue

It might be camera work but the angle right before he does his final smash looks like a boss intro

Attached: grunty lair.png (1276x671, 1.68M)

Besides the fact she has as much story as Chris, is more popular with the fans, is likely to start the next big game (namely Remake 3, but possibly even RE8 at this point), a bigger canon Moveset, and even more appearances on crossover games than Chris?

Is hard for Jill to get in Smash over Leon, but she has nothing to fear about Chris. If they all play nice, we may get all three, plus Clare, as Alts.

Plant was leaked by some game tester on Leddit back in August and to my knowledge nobody at all guessed Joker. But yeah, people shouldn't be putting so much stock in leaks. Every "credible" person got details about the Hero wrong and only picked up on Banjo because of the ResetEra admin.
The bridge connecting Spiral Mountain to Grunty's Lair only appears in this shot, doesn't it?

I admit, I don't know what the deal with this camera is, but it's true that, looking at the trailer, the brigde and Gruntilda's lair aren't not visible on stage at first. It may still be just a Stage hazzard, with the stage spanding somehow, but I admit, it looks a little like the custom boss stages, assuming it's an intro of course. The Camera still doesn't fit for a fight, either a normal one, or a boss.

Someone more familiar with the games (I only played them as a kid in a cousin's house) can confirm if this scene fit the final Smash, or if it could work as a Boss intro?

That would be a super lame way to end off the dlc list

I just rewatched the trailer I you might have a point.

Also, I just noticed they made it pretty clear that Spiral Mountain will be a rotating stage, since the scene before it we can see fighters and items on the stage, rotating on the floor.

Though, in the subject of a RE rep, I have been thinking a lot about this and... Nintendo did a huge deal about the RE ports on their last E3, not only the ports of 5 and 6, but they make sure to remind us of Remake first, and then all the others.

All those ports could have fit on their sizzle reel, alongside other big ones they show there like Alien Isolation, yet they gave them that weird and long trailer, that took time they could use showing either more on Luigi's Mansion, Pokeom, or Fire Emblem. Not even the port of Witcher 3 got that much time on the Direct.

It may just be me, but It did remind me of all the promotion Dragon Quest got a few Directs back, before Hero's announce.

the music that plays during that segment also sounds like the lead-in for a boss fight
twitter.com/PAMVLLO/status/1143526202705141760

Attached: banjobackroom.png (828x621, 656K)

Attached: smash fighters pass.png (1200x675, 960K)

That is true, but then again Persona and Banjo literally have zero meaningful games coming out on switch

Frank O’ Conner deconfirmed H2A before it was released. And no, there isn’t a difference between lying about your own project and someone else's. If anything you are more encouraged to lie.

Yes, and that's the reason they didn't get promotion beforehand, is very uneven, and surely not concrete evidence, but in Hero's case, is clear that if Nintendo has something to promote with this DLC, they will take the chance.

Is just, let's be honest that whole trailer, just for a couple of ports, was weird and out of nowhere, it even got a introduction beforehand and a segway afterwards.

With that say, Nindendo did expend some months calling out how good pals they were with Microsoft before Banjo's reveal. Joker was the only true characters without any forshadow, but I guess that was the idea to begin with.

Post off the wall picks that might actually happen
>Tetris 99 is Switch exclusive
>One of the highest selling games of all time if not THE highest selling game of all time
>Everyone, even those that don't enjoy and play games know about Tetris
>Long history with Nintendo
>Sakurai loves joke characters and the surprise factor

Attached: Tetris.png (683x491, 26K)

I'd prefer Porky

this and Frogger

Except they BOTH have a new game (scramble) and a port (Rare Replay) coming

If they were going to announce Porky it would be on Mother's 30th Anniversary

Attached: itoi_soleil.jpg (600x450, 89K)

maybe they're just running late

So I've Been Hearing RUMORS That LEON S. KENNEDY Is JOINING SUPER SMASH BROS ULTIMATE in the FIGHTER PASS and I don't understand WHY, Why Would He Leave The Chance to secure the future of the REDFIELD BLOODLINE To Have a Chance To FUCK some DUMB Mushroom WHORE. OR some Retardedly HUGE Forehead Princess, NEITHER COMPARE TO MY SISTER CLAIRE!!!!!!!!! IF YOU'RE LISTENING TO THIS LEON! REFUSE THE INVITATION AND ARRIVE AT MY HOUSE SOON AFTER, WE CAN PLAY HOW YOUR LOVELY RELATIONSHIP WILL GO

Attached: 1561096383151.png (891x536, 537K)

chrisposting got old within the first week

Is fine, the Hunger Game thread bring it back when Chris saved Leon's life on his second victory for no good reason. We all know what was his end game.

>he just sat there and fucking screamed while geno bombed people, and a mob lynched terry

>Rare has cut spirits in 1.0.0
Banjo got in
>Monster Hunter has cut spirits in 1.0.0
Hunter is going to be in.

Attached: 20190726_224328.jpg (720x1247, 353K)

That was one of the best parts of that round, Fuck that was the best game out of all of them

I wouldn't take that seriously until Banjo proves to have more Rare Spirits besides his own series.

Sakurai already stated how his team got wild with the Spirits picks without his supervision, taking as many obscure ones as they could, and the fact the rare spirits in the files come from the Japanese trademark of the most niche Rare IPs out there, makes me think they try to add them in, without knowing those didn't actually belong to Nintendo.

Hunter isn't new. A company getting spirits does not equal a single series.

>monster hunter
>slowest character in the game
>cannot move while attacking
>every move has a wind up that telegraphs exactly what you're doing
>have to sit and cook meat leaving you totally vulnerable

That one was hilarious, specially with the killing spread Terry had building up to his final stand.

But still, the mere picture of Master Chief and Doom Slayer ambushing Monster Hunter together, just to be slew by them... god, that sound more Epic than what it would actually look in Smash.

Here’s your next DLC fighter, bros.

Attached: 748D0AFA-4D6E-41E2-98F4-330DE51BA67A.jpg (1800x1041, 261K)

... I don't even like Sonic games, but this actually have a lot of potential.

Besides, Eggman is the best Sonic character anyway, and both him and Metal Sonic are way to good for that franchise to begin with.

I mean, Capcom would have a choice in who gets picked.
Remember when MvCI was being made and Capcom decided to cut every RE character except for Chris and Nemesis? That's cause they know Nemesis has a lot of appeal. That, and people have been wanting more bad guys in Smash.

Nemesis would be cool but Nintendo would consider him too "groteqsue"

Thats because the game was 90% recycled assets from marvel 3

Based on the current patterns, here's what will happen
>RE8
After 7, can't really predict, but based on Capcom's patterns, it will have Leon.
>REv3
Probably bring back Carlos and Jill. Depending on who's writing it could also be about NatAlex, since in the timeline, if a mainline title came out today, she'd be like 19.
>the next movie
Leon thing that has no impact on his character or the series story, ending hints at what happens in the mainline game that came out before it
>the next spin-off/side title
REmake 3
>the next manga
If Capcom does this again, which I hope they do, the next manga will take place between 7 and 8. It'll probably be centered around the Revelations 3 protagonist since Marhawa was about Chris, Heavenly was about Claire, and then the third one will be about Jill or whoever is there.
And of course, the author will give every character a chance to show off their breasts.

Attached: 49526070_p0.jpg (800x724, 133K)

Nemesis doesnt have any blood or gore on his design. Hes about metroid levels of "melted candle wax" deformed so he would he fine

With that said, and as much a I prefer Nemesis, even if they are willing to pick a villain, and ignoring Wesker all together, unless the announce Remake 3 soon, Mr X has a better chance with the current timing.

Sakurai goes for iconic, not for recent

On way or the other, they need to address Jill soon, she has been missing from the current Timeline since 5, I get it was to much to add her on 6 (and in all honestly she dodge a bullet there), but the fact she didn't even got a mention is unnerving already.

Being the main character of a side game is fine and all, but we honestly need to know what happen with her after all the shit she went through in 5.

She got mentioned in 6, in the files you get.

The fanbase is kind of divised on who is actually better, if X or Nemesis, and 2 is more "iconic" than 3 to some extend. Not to mention, "Luminary over Erdrcik" Joker over everyone else on both Persona and SMT, even something as simple as Bayo 2 being the default over Bayo 1.

Is still most likely we get a hero, but on the villains side, and still, ignoring Wesker, is very Close between X and Nemesis in many aspects. Again, I rather Nemesis, but we can't sleep on X.

This

O got all of those files, and somehow I remember more about the backstory of the Ustanak than anything else... ugh, I will need to plug the game back in to check them again.

Just look at the Chris files. Some from Barry, Sheva, and some about Jill getting back into action after 5.

>The fanbase is kind of divised on who is actually better
Lmao no its not.

>joker

CHOSEN UNDEAD.
EVERY THREAD.

Attached: AE39421F-55E3-48CC-AA8F-82D1ED2A4530.jpg (4000x2619, 2.64M)

Attached: 311022_back.jpg (640x626, 109K)

Attached: pig.png (1024x1024, 508K)

Bruh

Bump

Reposting from last thread, here are the reasons why the following "characters" aren't going to be in Smash:
>Monster Hunter
Already represented in game with Rathalos. Wouldn't be exciting or surprising if revealed. Capcom has better potential reps
>Amaterasu
More irrelevant than Banjo. Uninteresting literal who to every region. Capcom has better potential reps
>Phoenix Wright
No move set potential. Prove me wrong. He's not a blank slate like certain Smash characters. Don't pull shit out of your ass.
>Reimu
Literal who. Doesn't even have a official series logo. Generic anime girl. The new Steve
>Agumon
Design is too boring and generic. Would be neat, but started as a digital pet toy, barely even a video game
>Kasumi
Wouldn't get in before Ryu Hayabusa. Boring design, uninteresting move set. Not worth dealing with CERO
>Llyod Irving
Boring anime character. Expecting three JRPG protags in the same Fighter's Pass? Fuck out of here.
>Sylux, Porky, Byleth
Not expecting anything 1st party in the current Fighter's Pass. Porky would be cool, I guess
>Undertale anything
Doesn't need an explanation. You're a retard if you expect Sans and brain dead if you expect Frisk/Chara
>Rayman
Spirit, also boring as sin
>RE rep that isn't Leon
Personal bias, I guess, but Leon has a lot more personality than the other RE reps. Also starred in a game recently. Probably won't got any of them since I doubt they'd get Paul Mercier back to voice Leon.
>Steve
Not as popular as Minecraft. Boring character with a boring move set. Works better as a stage.
>Heihachi
Was rooting for him initially but in hindsight, is pretty boring. Both VAs are dead. Let the character rot in PSASBR
>Klonoa
More irrelevant than Banjo. Wouldn't get in before Crash
>Kos Mos
Fucking who? Seriously, who bitch this is?
>Morrigan, Mai, Nakoruru
Two are a CERO nightmare and the other is a literal who. You do the math

Expect characters people actually want like Kratos and Crash

Attached: 175.png (750x750, 39K)

>Crash
>Spyro
>2B
>Chosen Undead
>Master Chief
>Dante
>Steve
>Sora
>Shantae
>Resident Evil Rep
>Undertale Rep
>Sonic Rep

Cringe and Gaypilled

>Doomguy
>Isaac
>Ryu Hayabusa
>Waluigi
>Porky
>Geno
>Reimu
>Lloyd
>SNK Rep

Based and Funpilled

Attached: 1552114106700.jpg (397x400, 37K)

die re*mu faggot die DIE DIEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DIEEEEEEEEEE RE*MU FAG SCUM DIEEE FUCKIGN FUCK FUCK DIER DIE DIE

Attached: 7bb.png (680x922, 542K)

>Reimu
>Isaac
>Waluigi
>Geno
>based

Am I supposed to call you based just because you posted le epic meme anime character? Fuck off with your shit taste, faggot.

iconic for the series and recent, retard. P5 is Atlus' best selling game yet.

Kamina would never have such utter shit taste.

Horrible fucking taste jesus christ

Holy cringe

>Isaac
>ryu
>fucking LLOYD
>waluigi

>>>>>>>>>fun
Who wrote this shit?

Oh, and add Phoenix Wright to based and Rayman to cringe.

Attached: 1563705974017.png (617x607, 129K)

He’s going all in on the cringe

Here’s your PC rep, bros.

Attached: 3FA5FA54-6E7C-48B9-9E9A-657FED174280.jpg (3787x1534, 1.65M)

I'm thinking this will be it.

Attached: Fighterpass.png (1200x670, 934K)

>472063016
>472065181
what kind of bait is this

Attached: 1563035269825.jpg (562x530, 69K)

Unironically one of my most wanted characters
twitter.com/ArtistIzzy/status/1137012983517908992

aight buddy what about doom person? dante? ryu hayabusa himself what are your thoughts on the guy?
also jill would be perfect think about the costumes that represent multiple eras of RE

oh and also what about a mortal kombat rep?

>phoenix wright
UMvC3

>472062980
Stop posting this shitty pasta, jackass.

Would be cool. But I don't believe it'll happen since the series is banned in Japan.

Complete ass pull move set. Blue finger lasers is retarded. Also, if anything, being in UMvC3 means he has less of a chance of being in Smash. Ryu's an exception since his move set is set in stone. I'd rather see Layton.

>Doom Lord
The evidence for his inclusion seems to be piling up but it's still a pipe dream. The series is incredibly violent, more so than Bayonetta, and his stage would have to be something boring like Mars, instead of something cool like Hell. No satanic imagery and barely any demons since they're pretty grotesque for an E10+ really makes me doubt his inclusion. I'd love to be proven wrong, though.
>Dante and Ryu
Would love to see them, but they're a complete toss up. I just want to see Dante and Bayo in a game together.
>Jill
Was rooting for Leon initially, but I'd love to see more female fighters and Jill is the only character worthy of taking a DLC spot. That mock up move set that had her spawning and throwing zombies into opponents was fucking retarded, though. I don't see how they would get away with having literal rotting dead people in Smash.

Attached: band.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Threadly reminder
>Reimu had a crossover appearance with Kirby in another Bandai Namco title
youtube.com/watch?v=MY6gkmxGF2k&t=0m5s
>Bandai Namco has experience with the Touhou series
>Bandai Namco also made remixes of Touhou music
youtube.com/watch?v=0z9ygWEwK8Y
>Bandai Namco also has licenses to Touhou fan music
youtube.com/watch?v=A3Ppj87ma1Q
>Touhou is a pop culture phenomenon in Japan with two major conventions every year
>Sega and Nintendo sold arrange CDs at Reitaisai
shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,19472.msg1252539.html#msg1252539
>ZUN had officially given Nintendo a license, allowing Band Brothers players to upload music based on all Team Shanghai Alice albums
>3 Touhou fangames and an official spin-off is coming to Switch fairly soon
twitter.com/UNTIESWORLD/status/1147796417823383552
gematsu.com/2019/05/touhou-hyoibana-antinomy-of-common-flowers-coming-to-switch
>Leak mentions Rare Replay which was confirmed by Sabi, a very credible insider to be true, mentions DQ ports a month before DQ11's port got its release date announced and also mentions Touhou ports which are coming fairly soon
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/446252992/

Reimu is good.

Attached: bad apple.webm (480x360, 2.12M)

>Stop posting this shitty pasta, jackass.

Attached: 1537427140465.png (1154x1062, 871K)

The only character to ever get announced on an anniversary was Little Mac. Porky can still come at any time.

>472068254
Is that all? Really? You’re pathetic.

Attached: 33199580-2638-4F13-A3BE-37C730E487E5.gif (320x208, 103K)

Is that all? Really? You’re pathetic.

Attached: 1528819639003.jpg (378x378, 31K)

>472068978
>Wojak edit
Should’ve seen it coming.

Attached: 586803CC-7B39-44D2-9697-7128CC832CB8.jpg (388x532, 53K)

She’s in

Attached: E8E43D0F-8BAE-41D2-988F-A934D888FEE5.jpg (4000x2232, 2.01M)

>>Wojak edit
>Should’ve seen it coming.

Attached: 1ieyc6m18qq01.jpg (750x488, 85K)

Hell is already mentioned in smash autist

Where? And is it merely a mention, or an actual depiction? If it's just the world 'hell', then that's completely different than actually showing it, ya dumb bitch.

>472069750
>Still going because “(s)he’s” mad about “her” pasta being called shit.

Attached: FA6E3937-4864-423D-B137-02F488B0D94E.jpg (396x600, 44K)

Not him, but what’s wrong with Mars or Phobos? Both are just as iconic as hell in that game. They’d all do the same thing anyways.

$25 just for 5 characters that are most likely clones

Go back to Twitter.

I don't think that either will be another character from any currently represented franchise. (I.e., Tails, Porky, Black Mage...etc).

I think both will be rather unexpected, with the distinct possibility that at least one of them will be entirely inanticipated with the potential that he or she was entirely undesired--until they are playable. Then people will go "Oh, I'm glad they added [x]."

>Sparkster
goddamn that would be based as fuck

Attached: 1473462558973.png (500x500, 186K)

please we need chads

He's in.

Attached: 1563784056607.png (386x576, 295K)

K. Rool is in. Kazooie and Banjo are in.
I have no more requests. I am just at ease reading speculations.

*Liiiiip*
Panel de Pon, now that was a great game.

Attached: 1564089112544.png (668x636, 97K)

Attached: xklx3lja3tb11.jpg (2800x2275, 2.55M)

Just filter it.

I feel like the guns could have been handled WAY better here than they did.

Attached: SmashDLCPredictions.png (1980x1112, 2.34M)

>game is for children
>children got exactly two newcomers (Incineroar and Inkling)
>everything else is for boomer manchildren including the DLC

They need to add something actual kids like don't they? A Gen 8 Shillmon at least.

We already got a Pokemon rep and that's going to stay Incineroar.

Gen 8 is releasing in fall, they'll wanna shill it

Incineroar
Inkling
Isabelle
Piranha Plant

It's a shame about the ballot. It allowed autistic manchildren to utterly rape a game small children would've enjoyed

I could imagine Sakurai and nintendo deciding late in development that they want to make the hunter dlc but they couldn't cut Rathalos because he has too big of a role in world of light.
I see no other reason why we only have one spirit and two songs from Monster Hunter, it makes no sense.

>I see no other reason why we only have one spirit and two songs from Monster Hunter, it makes no sense.
Because they wanted to represent the series, and they know that the MH team has never liked the idea of a "canon" weapon set?

>Lloyd
who? the fucking animal crossing rocket?

>no Katamari music in smash
Absolutely sinful

>Piranha Plant
>Isabelle

Also manchild picks. Kids don't give a shit about specific Animal Crossing characters and Piranha Plant is almost as old as Mario.

Kids fucking adore Mario stuff and animal crossing. Why do you think these series both sell 10+ million per game?