He STILL hasn't taken the Tamerspill as of the year of our lord and savior Jesus H. Christ of Nazareth...

>He STILL hasn't taken the Tamerspill as of the year of our lord and savior Jesus H. Christ of Nazareth, the son of man 2019
Explain yourself.

Attached: lamers.jpg (900x900, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXOCmL_rt5g
youtube.com/watch?v=5CgTMwCGRI0)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf
I was just showing some of his videos to my friends today

Is Bartleby hot?

so what's the deal with sid the science kid? is he a friend or foe to the sonic underground?

But I have user. His best video has to be the Superman vs Batman one or the Sonic Underground documentary.

what's the best order to watch these in? I looked through his channels and there's a fucking hundred videos

Friend, I think, who knows what he's gonna bring next but those guys from the Halloween video are out for blood

each and every video featuring text-to-speech is fucking gold.
The chronology/story are not in any way necessary to enjoy these videos

Attached: lamers12334545.jpg (1004x1462, 437K)

>Old man, this city isn't worth shit. I could buy you out with the change in my pocket alone
>"Fuck you!"

Attached: 1556895074790.jpg (499x499, 70K)

post your favorite tamers12345 video
youtube.com/watch?v=oXOCmL_rt5g

I want to call him autistic but another user made a point that an actual autist would'nt be able to understand such layered jokes, let alone create them. Who the fuck is this guy

When compared to CWC, Tamers is the "comedic" side of the coin, where "Tails gets Trolled" is the taking-oneself-too-seriously coin. Tamers is a genius

>People always ask how I make enough money to keep myself float
>And the answer to this question is simple:
>I simply walk outside, proclaim that I'm the world-famous Tamers12345, and people just start showering me in $100 bills
gee anons I just can't tell whether he's being sincere or not

Attached: 1556328235725.gif (200x150, 966K)

>"Tails gets Trolled" is the taking-oneself-too-seriously coin
not really a bad thing, Lazerbot's bait and switch was so fucking good, unironically I still get chills with the twist and amy's backstory

The only autistic thing about this guy is that he's been doing this for like 9 years and has little to nothing to show for it. No actually autistic person is this funny, not intentionally.

Never explicitly stated that I dislike TGT, just that Tamers provides a silly, off-beat absurdist humor aspect that TGT simply cannot replicate.
TGT Is the Yin
Tamers is the yang

Tails Gets Trolled has a shit ton of purposeful comedy, you need to reread it. Lazerbot is a comedy god. Watch his videos too, masterful line delivery.

There's a fringe theory going around that Phil Datura (creator of youtube.com/watch?v=5CgTMwCGRI0) is secretly Tamers himself.

Of course TGT has its' funny moments, but the ones in Tamer's are so multi-layered it's fucking crazy

meant for

To coin, the jokes in Tamer's videos are much more intricate and nuanced compared to the mostly straight-forward jokes featured in TGT.