youtube.com/watch?v=ken8sOu0x-8
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/468669452/#q468693691
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/ DMC5 'combat'/
youtube.com/watch?v=rJcrH2JKuwM
youtube.com/watch?v=eY6BATNOMOA
youtube.com/watch?v=VTx0709z2Ao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the animations are shitty since they traded realism for coolness

Attached: DMC 4 A.webm (1274x692, 1.41M)

What's realistic about falling that slow

Are you actually complaining about DEVIL MAY CRY trading realism for coolness?
You may want to find another series to play.

Not trying to say that DMC4 and 5 aren't similar, but next time you do comparisons try removing 4's turbo first

no

Turbo mode isn't enabled faggot

Turbo doesn't change the float

>lose momentum after 2nd hit
>lose momentum after 1st hit

are you fags stirring up shit cause of this alone?

Attached: DMC5 A TURBO.webm (1280x726, 1.52M)

>things that are different in different games are different
really makes me think

You made a fucking thread for this? Well I guess at least it's videogames.

This is at 1.3 DMC4 is about 1.15-1.17 (this is based on my opinion it's could change ) so even through DMC5 is running faster DMC4 Nero still drops faster.

Attached: DMC5 TURBO.png (869x369, 17K)

Yeah Yea Forums is disregarding DMC5 criticism

to make combo go higher easier

Attached: dmcmega2.webm (2048x856, 2.73M)

Attached: DMC4 CALIBUR.webm (1272x686, 631K)

Devil May Float

Attached: DMC5 CALIBUR.webm (1280x720, 966K)

It also slows the game down

He doesn't realize how much floaty animations/ recovery frame makes a game feel worse.

>floaty
Oh boy it’s Kingdom Hearts threads all over again.

It both cases it's true

Enlarging the JC window, reducing the pull of gravity, and essentially eliminating land cancels was a mistake. They want DMC to be more accessible for muh epic air combos, but the game feels floaty and slow as a result.

This is a shame because DMC4 missing some key features such as air taunts, have less fun weapons, and Nero in 4 has much limited movesets. Overall I still like DMC5 better, but still disappointed with the overall engine implementation into gameplay.

Attached: DMC5 A COMPLETE.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

I think he means DMC got rid of coolness, and is now trying to add in more realism which is causing the problem. He just said it in the wrong order.

DMC5: Project M when

Attached: DMC4 A COMPLETE.webm (1276x688, 1.71M)

It's called DMC5CE

Turbo at 1.3

Attached: DMC5 COMPLETE A TURBO CE.webm (1280x720, 1.64M)

cheat engine still doesn't fix JC refractory period or land cancel. No matter how much you crank the turbo it'll still be floating weird. The inertia mod was really rad though, I give them that.

>it's a DMC5 isn't exactly the same as 4 "criticism"
Stop.

Unfortunately the fundamental physics changes for the worse. Gravity, turn speed, etc. People are lamenting DMC5 could have been better but it is not. There is nothing wrong with lamenting step backwards in further game iteration.

As someone who has played both games and prefers 5 I have absolutely no idea what you're basing this on other than genuine, literal, actual-meaning-of-the-word autism.

I know but they're were convinced that turbo was the reason he fell faster in 4. It seems that attack latency removal kinda solves it. but it doesn't work well.

That it's worse, I mean, not that it's different.

Everyone shit on DmC when it made the combat floaty shit but its okay when Itsuno does it

different =! objectively bad you autists

It's my style guys

Pull of gravity is lower in DMC5. This makes both your character and enemy fall slower. Launch the enemy in the air with lucifer vs. air taunt in DMC5 to see what I mean. In DMC4 you have to wait less time before start to attack the enemy again.

Turn speed is slower in DMC5. For example install bootleg reversal mod. In DMC4 you can reverse helm splitter in 180 degree. In DMC5 the best you can do is about 90-120 degree.

They wanted to give you casual retards enough time for your tiny brains to act to keep yourself in the air with combos. Same reason there's lag on stuff like the jump cancel. Congrats now you can all do those fancy air combos... meaning they're boring & no longer impressive.

they've pretty much been making every DMC game more floaty than the last
and yes, it was also done so that casuals could do cool air combos easier
if you want less floatiness, play DMC1

Attached: 1539804479688.webm (320x240, 2.78M)

So which ESL country are you from?

Attached: DMC5 SKYSTAR.webm (1280x702, 899K)

Forget to add that DMC 5 is running at 1.3 turbo

Attached: DMC4 SKYSTAR.webm (1272x676, 803K)

Fucking Barry at it again with his DMC "criticism" and how DMC fans can't accept criticism, even though hardcore DMC fans regularly blast at least 2, maybe 3 games for various issues. Face it you fucking sperg, people just like DMC. It has flaws like most games, but at the end of the day, it's still enjoyable. Unlike a certain travesty known as FFXV.

Devil may fly (by mashing buttons)

Attached: mashing butons Climb.gif (433x257, 3.18M)

Staying in the air in DMC5 and resetting all your mobility options is so easy that falling like a normal person means you suck at the game.

Who's Barry. I was called out when I said DMC5 was floaty so I just made evidence so those who blindly defend DMC5 can see what am talking about.

>defend
whats there to defend? you are just pointing out differences in the physics engines. you arent actually implying this is somehow bad, are you? of course you arent.

don't reply to him he'll just accuse you of being barry.

Why do people pretend that 4 didn't change a shitton from 3 as well?

Floaty air combo's mean you stay longer in the air land that slows down the game if it were faster you can re-enter the air quicker and the wait time between your ground combo's is shorter. tl;dr the game feels betters it there is no floaty combat.

Because those changes where replace by things equivalent or better than 3.

In 4 You lose momentum after the first air attack, in 5 it's the 2nd. Air hiking/jump cancel exists. There don't need to be any delays at all just press the fucking jump button (or Trick to the goddamn ground).

>Deliberate string of moves
>Mashing

Attached: dmc4-5.webm (640x650, 602K)

The gravity is more dynamic in 4 it changes when you attack an enemy

I thought you dmc4 niggers liked air time and combos, and now you dont?

No, people shit on DmC for making the combat both too easy, and staggering you for not using a blue weapon on blue targets, and because S rank is extremely easy to get

DMC4 taught me that no matter how good the gameplay is, if the level design is shit then it brings the whole game down

Attached: 2737474784.jpg (2560x1920, 1.43M)

>You may want to find another series to play.
Agreed. 5 was shit tier.

Look at how much more dynamic 4 is

Instead of comparing DMC4 to DMC5 why not just play fucking DMC4 and shut the fuck up?

Attached: 1539200774913.jpg (500x500, 34K)

Dunno whats the point of that one.
Nero dropped a lot in height in 5 too before chaining another attack, and the camera angles are different

Attached: look how much nero dropped.png (1298x661, 1.3M)

not if any retard can do them.
I don't want to learn an instrument that basically plays itself.

neros drop in 5 is part of the animation & it looks bad.

dmc5 fans are niggers or 2015 newfags. what the fuck is up with the replies in this thread?

Attached: 1563504815256.png (1100x1100, 114K)

Instead of whining about what other people say or think, how about you just shut the fuck up?

Because DMC5 defenders aren't accepting
criticism it's away seethe more or discord fags are mad

sounds like someone is mad their favorite hobby became slightly more well known and now you cant claim to be a hipster like you used to
DMC4 isnt even the best in its genre, go play Godhand if you want extreme precision

DMC 4 has better effects and weight

tfw was posting this before the game came out saying the combat wouldn't be that good.

Attached: jumps twice as high falls twice as fast.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

>Why

It's more streamlined like the rest of the game. Everything floats more to facilitate MUH CAWMBOS. It's not that big of a deal in my opinion. I think things like making Royal Guard have substantially more active frames was a good decision, you don't want to gate mechanics in your game behind unreasonable execution, that's a bad approach to design. See Onimusha 3 for an example.

From what i understand these complaints come from turbo autists who did nothing but play the same game every single day for a decade. I never want to pay too much attention to those people. When ever you laser focus on something you get tunnel vision and lose sight of the bigger picture. See also speed running and score fags.

Attached: French Mommy.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

At least dmc5 dante is actually aiming at what he is hitting.
The angle from dmc4 shot looks extremely off.

Dude you're on fucking Yea Forums debating with niggers that can't even do a competent high level combo or any of the high level tech consistently. You're wasting time retard. If you wanna debate go talk to someone who actually plays the fucking game autistically on a regular basic and has released at least two combo MADs so far.

Not these beginner niggers.

Attached: 1538885357410.jpg (550x710, 69K)

except it does ? dmc5 is floaty because it's without turbo

Attached: 1535244550875.webm (1280x360, 2.2M)

dmc5 is trash dude, just accept it.

>go talk to someone who actually plays the fucking game autistically on a regular basic and has released at least two combo MADs so far

Why would anyone want to engage in conversation with those people?

Attached: Shrug 2.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

I just made proof so every time someone replies with seethe more I'll reply with a floaty webm

I think the problem is that its not that much more floaty then the other games
its not so bad that most people dont care

Keep attacking 4 Nero will quickly over take 5 because of the attack latency

Because they know what the fuck they're talking about unlike these niggers here who can't even Starrave in babymode DMC5.

Refer to

>he doesn't feel special anymore
Poor thing

I didn't think was floaty until I compared them. I used the current cheat table to increase the weight and it feels much better and opens up new combos

I just dont understand why these guys saying its floaty have to be so antagonistic
"I don't care that its kinda floaty" =/= "NO CRITICISM ITS A PERFECT GAME"

This is a new take. Most people here and elsewhere prefer DMC5, as a whole game it's compared to 3, not 4. This is just being contrarian at this point.

Playing for a decade my ass, half of these tards started way later with the combo autism

Playing a single game every day for even a year is already 'tism

DMC4 is when combo autism started
and its been 10 years since it came out

You're not special for doing a combo against a sack of potatoes in the void man.

You sound like an oldfag with broken hands jealous of chadhands with high execution.

>I play on easy mode

People here are talking like combos and cancels on brain dead enemies is the apex of DMC4.
Beating Deicida Must Die Dante / Credo is basically the golden proof you are good at the game, and even people like Donguri take extremely grounded and conservative approach to DeiMD bosses, without many fancy stuff.

This is pretty bad

Attached: ROYAL GUARD 5.webm (1280x720, 1.42M)

DMC5 is running turbo 1.3 which is faster than 4

Attached: ROYAL GUARD 4.webm (1274x648, 1.69M)

Yes user, if that makes you feel special :)

Slash cancelling has always been pretty much a bug / oversight since DMC1
Complaining 4's bugs are better than 5's is insane. Bugs get fixed, or at least dont get transferred when you change engines.

DMC 3 Dante had this "bug" as well

Maybe try reading his post again, champ?

Attached: DMC5 LATENCY.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

I did, my reply is fine. just like inertia was "bug" of the engine. is that why is was purposely cancelled by you JC. or how you can active it with cheat engine.

Even at 1.3 turbo DMC 5 is still slower than 4

Attached: DMC4 NO LATENCY.webm (1272x676, 1.86M)

Between Barry and the DOAfag, why does DMC5 make them seethe so much?

Combo faggots must die
You just want to bully poor Empusa/Caina for the next 10 years just like you did with Scarecrow in 4

Because of the blind praise when it's clearly a downgrade. Isuno only pretended to know about the hardcore players.

Neither of them are fans.

"Combo faggots" actually want a game that's worth a 10 year wait

>hardcore players
>2019

Attached: 1560577111738.jpg (440x440, 15K)

You are like puny baby. Hold my elixir.

Attached: YOU'VE CREATED A TIME PARADOX!!.webm (640x360, 2.46M)

Combat was worse but more importantly the story was irrefutably fucking terrible.

DMC5 was a shit game, I enjoyed 2 more.

Damn

>want a game
Why are you lying
They want a single helpless enemy and a bunch of tools to bully it. They don't care about game, fighting multiple oponents

I bet your webm requires actual timing tho.

Based and Ariuspilled

To be fair, you can also do this in DMC4 by just using snatch->jc->snatch on scarecrows

You can do this in DMC4 idiot.

Not every enemy is helpless and DMC4 has a lot more to it than attacking a helpless enemy. I remember Bayonetta 2 being criticized for enemies breaking out of combos

It's just pressing 3 buttons in sequence. Also, sadly it was patched out as it let you do silly things like get out of bounds.

worse because of what? you prefer it one way?

>DMC4 has a lot more to it than attacking a helpless enemy
Reversing in the air huh
>Not every enemy is helpless
But it's always poor scarecrow

Reversals add more uses to a move

DMC5's falling speed is absolutely fine.

The problem is the lack of turbo and inertia.

Pretty much, comboautism aside 4 is just quite lackluster as a game.

not by mashing you can't idiot.
you have to practice and time it well.

>inertia
What the fuck is this
Some shit like Nero pushes back after charge shot or what

>Call him out as a retard when he calls it mashing
>Ignores it and calls it mashing again

>you have to practice and time it well.

lmao no you don't.

The falling speed is terrible

Yes it modifiers your moves if you learn how to use it. it's one of the reason DMC4 survived so long

>DmC does this shit.
>Everyone loses their fucking minds.

>DMC4.5 does it.
>Nobody cares.

Attached: jpg.png (420x420, 100K)

You're just asspulling things to bitch about.

Stay free, sperg.

youtube.com/watch?v=LS9yHkqQvvM

Attached: Ayane.jpg (1000x562, 51K)

No, you're just a fucking faggot that refuses to critisize annoying pointless changes to a finely-turned game that sets the bar.

*ahem*

FUCK Barry and his awful bait treads
FUCK DoAfag and his avatarfagging
and FUCK Shiteater-kun for breaking his promise.

That is all.

Attached: DMC5 deal.png (1574x702, 644K)

>dmc 4.5
It's DmC 2 to you, degenerate

I like that every single fucking thread is some boogeyman for you idiots. It's funny.

Look at the first two webm I posted

DMCV is getting absolutely shitted on, damn... Its probably gonna be considered worst in the series at this point.

Fuckin roasted. DMCV is the new worse game in the series. Even worst then DmC.

Based
Fucking weebs can't do shit. They wanted DMC and DmC audience and failed big time
My mgr in Japan is x100 times better

Maybe you should read the posts you quote

ur mom lol

You're a discredit to this fanbase you boogeyman chasing autismo

No it doesn't. look at the DMC 5 A TURBO webm

This thread is so based. DMCV is the most epic fail ever. Only zoomers like it.

Cope dilate

Stop chasing this boogeymen around you fuckign autism shits. DmCV is shitty game and all knows it.

Stupid boogymen chasing faggot, youre a discard to this fanbase.

UM BARRY STOP SAMEFAGGING PLS

My name is Barry

Dam... maybe this pic have some thing of truths left of it after these thing...

Attached: 1560360011201.png (1116x955, 2.48M)

lmoa yes you do spastic.

Youre boogey mans is not real stupid. Stop shamming the fanbase.

I found the game really unsatisfying, the combat starts and the music is blaring and in under a minute it's all over and you have to move to the next spot where stuff spawns.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww DMCV baby thinking this boogy man is still real???

DMC5 is fun.

Attached: 1455767521069.png (637x515, 560K)

lmao stop pretending you're a part of this fanbase

holy fuck the amount of bait in this image
to imply p5 is worse than p1 is the most pea brain take

Playing as Nero SUCKS. He is slow, his attacks suck, he isn't the greatest dodger and overrall is boring. God, Bayonetta was ahead of its time, especially in comparison with the GARBAGE that was DMC V.

Attached: 1539283977878.jpg (407x610, 90K)

Lmao love this image makes people seething XD

What is it about platinumfags that makes them unable to accept criticism? Is it the fact that most of them don't actually know how to play DMC and only like it because of the cool visuals, so they can't enter a debate even if they wanted to?

if i had to guess transitions from on move to the other don't work well
no one cared about that in older games but we expect triple A quality these days

DMCV shits hetting btfo by the most basedest ppl I swear...

True DMC fans hate DMC4.5 which is also DmC2. Everyone Itt think this is the worst of the series.

>i-i-i-it's fun
Hey if you don't like DMC2, you're just playing it wrong.

>why is that Yea Forums
Shit engine.

Quick, post combo videos

youtube.com/watch?v=stfUXFQUtME

Holy shit this is fucking hilarious.

Now this is autism-tier

ROASTED!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats why they enjoy the abomination bad game DMCV. Everyone hates it for good reason

This is a bait thread for a couple of shitposters to sniff each other's farts, of course they share the same hivemind. True DMC fans my ass lol

Cope DMCV apologist. This thread is epic chad tier

youtube.com/watch?v=tw-85HvYVM8 f

I really love this one.

What the heck?

Attached: 1559653181645.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

As much I criticized DMC5 in this thread I'd still play it over MGR

DMCVISWORSETHENDmC

it happened, the fucking DMC5 is actually the worst cancerous shit besides Smash, holy fucking shit

Attached: spa.png (257x181, 73K)

I know right
Based Grace and Glory shitting over all dmc 5 roster

Wtf where did the clapping emojis go? I put clapping emojis between the words but theyre gone???

youtube.com/watch?v=JnG79mJo0zs

In both Smash and DMC the 5th entry is the worst.......notice a pattern?

It is fun, but the Isuno's choices severely limits the game. I always play it with cheat engine.

OMG user HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOOOOOOL

How could 30 extra frames of air time produce this kind of autism. DMC faggots really sully what would otherwise be a great series.

Attached: 1515441045817.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Just keep in mind that the thread was reasonable discussion until the boogeyman fag showed up. You have only yourselves to blame for allowing this behavior to fester

Attached: REST IN PISS.jpg (1366x768, 193K)

Basado
Mgs v Persona V
All V parts are shit. And fuck nintendo degenerates with their HIS IS IN and the pic like some dumbduck from minecraft lmao

Grace and Glory are cheap.one of their attacks is impossible to dodge without the directional block accessory.

I hate people who abuse too many pointless moves that don't make contact just for mobility instead of simply jumping or dashing.
>look at me i'm positioning myself but i'm doing it differently, unique right?
No and it looks like shit when only 50% of your attacks are landing.

LOLOLOLOLOL were on the same wavelengt. Every V part of serieses is shitest part and all knwoing it lmaoooo XD

DMC V shits cant handling there game being shitted on by is based bros chads

This user say truth

The same thing happened to Kingdom Heart it makes the game feel sluggish and in Kingdom Hearts case opens you up to attack.

Fool that you are, you've just slandered Sakaki, the best DMC player ever and creator of the greatest DMC4 combo video in existence

Now... DIE
youtube.com/watch?v=ken8sOu0x-8

Ppl like you is making this thread the most epic chadest of Yea Forums. I play Smash V part and its so gay degenerates shits lololololololol

Why can't they just turn their brains of and enjoy DmC?? It's FUN!

>All this samefagging
>"new IPs" that just happen to have the same typing style
>all saying the same thing and making no new points
>thread suddenly picks up speed but with less substance

Do your parents know this is how you waste your Saturday?

Attached: 1561431605180.gif (500x320, 2.88M)

>cheap
Still better than braindead smashing fist and flint wheel to parry absolutelly everything

Wowowowowow ppl tol scared to reply to this post...HMMMMMM maybe people know you are right??

bruv you extra mad

anyone have good keybindings for keyboard and mouse? i'm struggling with devil breaker, guns and style changing

Cope all you fave games is suck shits. this base chad image make you and other degenrates shits seethe so much lmaooooooooooooo

>196 posts in his only argument is still "b-b-b-b-but you're all one person"
This is pretty pathetic, user

I'll take float over quick time events and same weapon different skin.

Thanks bro
Fuck smash V faggots. He is in btw lol

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO thissssssssss
They think we just one boogyman who he chase forever. Cant accepting his game are shit

No probs bro. Lets bash these gay games I list in more so this thread becoms more epic and chads

ALL V PART OF GAMES SUCK SHIT AND ALL KNOW IT

>boogeyman

Today, I will remind them.

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/468669452/#q468693691
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/ DMC5 'combat'/

Attached: 123325423232.jpg (224x249, 8K)

>posts a schizo that splits himself in two and can do the samefagging
Vorgil called says it's his turn to be new demon king

Lmao his is in XD smashs shits is so gay!!!

This lolololol hes defending such shity game

Still better than quick time events and random super armor.

Omg that users is based!!!!!!!!

I tip my hat to that glorious based chad bTFOing the worst DMCgame

Look at the webm I post and try to tell me I don't have a point

Still not proofs enogh lolololololololololol XD

Dont reply to him, you are based and right and noone is debating us cos they know were right. They DMCV fags can cope looooooooooooooooool

I notice none of you have the strength of will to reply to me, anyway here's Sakaki's V video
youtube.com/watch?v=rJcrH2JKuwM

And who are you again

He's better than me. I won't even touch V after playing DMC5CE.

base falseflagging schizo

BTFO 4 so bad that people are still playing it

I like the guy LARPing as a DMC hater.

The one who explained that in your delusion you insulted Sakaki the best DMC player
Here's his Nero video, demonstrating how much better he is in 5 than 4 thanks to both the incredible number of breakers and the new devil trigger
youtube.com/watch?v=JnG79mJo0zs

the shot misses in the dmc4 clip

Yes, using some entity as a scapegoat to dismiss anything you don't like hearing is what's referred to as a boogeyman. Case in point you literally lumping someone who was defending DMCV with your imaginary boogeyman because you both:

1-) Despite pretenses of great the Yea Forums detective you can't actually identify who posts what in an anonymous board unless they go out of your way to do it themselves
2-) You've stopped reacting to the actual arguments made and instead only care to chase the said boogeyman you see everywhere

Yea Forums has a lot of obsessed turbo autists with a chip on their shoulder over one game or another but you have devolved into a full blown schizophrenic and you dragged the generals for this game with you. Everything is a personal attack, everything is to be taken seriously. It's pretty stupid.

Attached: Posting in DMC threads.jpg (600x338, 130K)

Imagine this dude sitting at his computer laughing to himself about how hard he's "trolling" everyone. Smugly telling himself we're all seething.

Attached: 13.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

>Today, I will remind them.
That someone keeps blowing out your assholes so hard that even when it's not him your only defense will be that it is?

Fucking pathetic.

Hey DoAfag.

DMC is better than Ninja Gaiden.

I'm in a bed with phone and laughing to myself about how hard I'm "trolling" everyone. Smugly telling mymself you're all seething.

Yes.

I have all the letters in the keyboard assigned to the alphabet and the left mouse assigned to "confirm". That way i can type a gaming retailer's URL and navigate the shop to buy a controller so i can play this game like a normal person.

Attached: vykqh2wtvxu01.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>Doafag
Why the fuck does he even posts? He is fagging a game series for girls fucking what

>I'm in a bed with phone

Even better. Am I right to assume you're alone in that bed too?

Based nigger user, couldn’t agree more.

nigger if you cant see that its faster in the turbo webm you need to slit your wrists right now

Yes
Why should I not being alone?

Attached: NWF.png (600x600, 353K)

I bet he's even better the the reversal, guard fly, inertia, breaker swapping, quick sdt, cheat engine too

>Why should I not being alone?

No you shouldn't. I hope you find happiness and somebody to fill that space so you don't waste your time on useless shit like this.

Nobody gives a shit if some no-name autists spend a thousand hours learning frame-timings in a single player game. If they did the game wouldn't be dead in the water for months now.

>still no one will talk about the gameplay and how clearly good it is
Gather round deadweights and take a look at TRUE POWER
youtube.com/watch?v=eY6BATNOMOA

The OP nah I'm more neutral

Where else I can be a degenerate and having fun? No one can fill that space

Jokes on you retard, I shit post in bed on my phone and I smugly tell myself and my boyfriend how you're all seething idiots trying to act nonchalant, but go out of your way to react anyway. Because you're a seething idiot.

Attached: 691124371.jpg (590x350, 34K)

OP here I said it was good,but it would be much better if Isuno didn't remove the features that made DMC4 last 10 years

You're just mad that the fan base of whatever game you like doesn't have the MOTIVATION to make things like this
youtube.com/watch?v=VTx0709z2Ao

That's a big cringe from me, cracka

I wasn't talking about you.

Somebody will fill that hole user. You will find your person.

Maybe this thread is filled with the salty discord faggots that lost to V Sings Devil Trigger in the Vidya Awards.

Attached: 1555397341178.gif (303x292, 597K)

The game multiplies your weight so the more your attack with the aerial combo the heavy you become.

As the air to a bird, or the sea to a fish, so is contempt...

to the contemptible

Did you actually look a the webms

Attached: 1555309589246.png (324x331, 180K)

Even if the insignificant changes you're complaining about actually mattered, they also massively expanded the range of options for each character - Nero's breakers give him actual variety, Dante while his arsenal may be smaller, each weapon has far more depth and utility, and V is there too I guess. The levels and enemies are better and more interesting, and there are more boss fights worth styling on than just Credo over and over again.

DMC5's delusional games lmao. They have convinced themselves anyone criticizing their shit game is some delusional retard poster. DMCfags are legit retarded. The worst fanbase.

Has it been pointed out how perfect the delivery of this line was ?
Because i saw a lot of scorn for V yet he was the character who most accurately displayed the smug attitude of a DMC hero.

Attached: 1384584224599.gif (480x271, 2.04M)

Nero is way better with the breaker swapping cheat table.

>yet he was the character who most accurately displayed the smug attitude of a DMC hero.
Because the other two "heroes" are retarded japshit anime protagonists rather than something out of an actual DMC game.

>retarded japshit anime protagonists rather than something out of an actual DMC game.
Nani