Anyone have a link to the premium GB content? Also discuss the sad state of the site...

Anyone have a link to the premium GB content? Also discuss the sad state of the site, whose career will Abby end on her way out?

Attached: giant-bomb3.png (1000x563, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

giantbomb-vh.akamaihd.net/i/2019/07/19/mc_vinnyvania_07192019_bhdsafyjh_,4000,.mp4.csmil/index_0_av.m3u8
giantbomb-vh.akamaihd.net/i/2019/07/26/mc_vinnyvania_07262019_lfafdaa_,4000,.mp4.csmil/index_0_av.m3u8
giantbomb-vh.akamaihd.net/i/video/vf_tnt_120811_pt1_,3500,.mp4.csmil/index_0_av.m3u8
giantbomb-vh.akamaihd.net/i/video/vf_tnt_120811_pt2_,3500,.mp4.csmil/index_0_av.m3u8
youtube.com/watch?v=wiNJRxf1RMU
youtube.com/watch?v=xaZo81-wuS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vinny, his marriage as well.

so, will joy return to Jeff's life now?

My guess is Alex or Dan, they both opposed her during the 2017 GoTY.

Attached: Vinny's wife.png (465x609, 341K)

I thought you were asking about Jeff's wife, now this image seems pointless.

Attached: Jeffica Gerstmann.png (1079x824, 1.5M)

Is she leaving? Haven't filled the beastcast in a few months

Perhaps, though I don't see much changing about the snail like pace content from the west coast comes out. Also doesn't help that Ben inserts himself into everything they do there, his voice is horrid.

Fuck no. Taking care of newborns is a fucking nightmare, he's gonna be even worse now that he's gonna be tired.

wtf that is just abby

Nah, but I get the feeling she's gonna pull an Austin and just use GB as a springboard to something else.

And now you know why she got hired

I'm still more confused as to how Ben got hired. There's plenty to dislike about Abby, but at least she has some level of charisma and her voice isn't like the screech of some horrid demon. Ben is a fucking black hole that drags everything around him down.

They genuinely look the same. Vinny claims to have hired her as a production assistant but she knew absolutely nothing about recording equipment and is just a 20-year-younger looking version of his wife.

No one likes her otherwise. Incompetent, lazy and of poor value. She just has sex with Vinny so she can talk on camera. She'll leave when having sex with someone else leads to a better paying or more fame-garnering job.

Attached: You have to play a game to critique it, Abby.jpg (709x687, 90K)

Honestly if I were a betting man I'd put my money on Jeff soft retiring soon.
GB already is a 4 day work week operation and they all act like theyre exhausted and overworked. He'll probably "work from home" writing reviews and doing his solo streams sometimes.

Abby pls go

Attached: Nier being favorably discussed.png (850x474, 601K)

You first Ben.

I agree with you on Ben, but
>at least she has some level of charisma and her voice isn't like the screech of some horrid demon
Just no.

I actually gave both Ben and Abby a fair chance when they joined. I gave up on GB for good shortly before the most recent GOTY. Perhaps I will go back when both of them have been removed.

I'd hardly say she's good, but no way is she worse than Ben.

Because Jeff is fucking lazy.
what happened:
>oh hey look one of our old interns is looking for a job. let me trash these hundreds of other resumes and bring him on
what should have happened:
>holy shit we just lost our hype guy. we're all low key, jaded old people so we need something to counter that for entertainments sake. we need someone fresh and full of energy. lets carefully interview all the people who applied so we can find our guy!

Attached: 1353287039801.png (583x574, 144K)

There was an episode of the Beastcast recently (217) in which Abby was absent. It was nice to check in with the old gang again.

This is something I've been expecting for a little while now, and this is probably the best excuse for him to step down/ take a more behind the scenes role. And now I'm imagining GB west content output with Brad at the helm.....

Finally let my subscription lapse a couple of months ago and it just made me realize that I don't miss their content at all now that I stopped watching.
It's kinda sad now that I think about it.

Pretty much this. It was also a pity hire for health insurance, plus the fact that he had a slight historical connection to Ryan and "the good old days".

Dan brought humor and energy back. This was evident with the Mario Party Parties. But then he moves to NY. That was the end of my chances. Apparently, Drew left not too long after that. The Gamespot crew also stopped working alongside them and never appeared on their shows, either.

I'd say after 2 years of Dan joining (and actual production knowledge with Jason) is when it no longer had humorous relevance or review significance. I successfully avoided the even newer hires.

Attached: Jeff says no to your nonsense.gif (80x240, 2.16M)

I remember how Justin was for the first year after his kid came long on MBMB&M. Bless his heart he tried but he was just too tired to be funny.

I mostly just want a link to the past bin to watch the new Vinnyvania, not re-subbing just for that.

Anyone got that paste bin link?

>Jeff had a fucking child
what the fuck

Brad is gonna be the only one who dies childless at this rate

Attached: 1447040916017.png (1100x1085, 665K)

part 1
giantbomb-vh.akamaihd.net/i/2019/07/19/mc_vinnyvania_07192019_bhdsafyjh_,4000,.mp4.csmil/index_0_av.m3u8

part 2
giantbomb-vh.akamaihd.net/i/2019/07/26/mc_vinnyvania_07262019_lfafdaa_,4000,.mp4.csmil/index_0_av.m3u8

It's funny how Jan was hired for production but way better than Ben on camera.

>OMG THE ATTITUDE ERA

Attached: D9AKX-qU4AAClde.png (300x300, 153K)

Thanks for the links, do I have to set up an account to use them on some site? Just says access denied.

its from their site. use mpc or vlc to stream it.

my dude, how do you find those?

Ben thinks being a boring dope is a schtick you can ride on

giant bomb link site on tor

abby makes me want austin back

Attached: glowabby.png (322x298, 214K)

god shes so ugly

but shes so funny! XD

Attached: uggo.png (240x372, 195K)

so is their site actually dying? I can never tell where they stand, their content got insanely stale after a few weeks of PuBG. Their first few streams were so fun. Their xmas stuff wasn't even enjoyable.

>even less viewers
>begging for subs
>all those dislikes on most videos
i hope

Eh, nothing's good forever. The new blood is pretty bad, the senior members are tired.

I hope Jeff and Dan do another anime podcast.

It's been like that for years now. GB has such a fanatical userbase that it's gonna be an extremely slow bleed. As in they'll probably all retire or disband before the users leave. So they have that going for them I guess.

Giant Bomb bums me the fuck out. For like five years I loved the shit out of their content, but they just get worse and worse and Abby and Ben are so bad that I miss Patrick and Austin. I have so much nostalgia from listening to them on my PSP in the old days.

I wrote this poorly. I dislike Patrick and Austin, but I'd take them any day over the new two.

>I miss Patrick and Austin

Attached: 1474163347100.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

I corrected myself!

>wolfenstein
>kill nazis kill nazis xd fuck nazis
>say "i miss killing communists"
BANNED

>giantbomb has been shit now for far longer than it was good

Site died with Ryan

He literally never talks about the attitude era what the fuck are you on

HE'S HAVING A KID? HAHAHA the guy seemed like he'd never want anything to do with that. The power of poon, amirite?

link?

how can you say no to this?

Attached: tumblr_m1w5rluQDJ1qah5eno1_500.jpg (500x375, 64K)

fuck off rorie

Attached: hhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (316x406, 49K)

very easily, because I don't like fat chicks

If you haven't interacted with Giant Bomb in six years why even reply to the thread?

Because no one should be and I wonder if you miserable souls can be saved.

You're weird.

Attached: madladror.webm (1236x1294, 2.95M)

they talk about "live" (aka cancer) games too much these days.

>rorie is most interesting guy on poscast after jeff
what the FUCK happened? also I cannot stand the beaner marketing cuck they rope in

Someone link me the Fortune Street TNT. Is the only premium content I miss and only because Patrick gets royally blown the fuck out.

it has always been and always will be this, its not what you know but who you know.

>Obviously has no muscle or definition to speak of but still puffs out his chest and tries to hold frame

I really hate Rorie but he’s kind of a Chad sometimes

part 1
giantbomb-vh.akamaihd.net/i/video/vf_tnt_120811_pt1_,3500,.mp4.csmil/index_0_av.m3u8

part 2
giantbomb-vh.akamaihd.net/i/video/vf_tnt_120811_pt2_,3500,.mp4.csmil/index_0_av.m3u8

it died with Ryan

Austin at least got them to play different games and Patrick was getting shit talked by mostly everyone.
Nobody is allowed to say anything wrong about Abbey and Ben goes under the radar.

Wow they are actually protected now, huh?

Vinny definitely has a type.

does pic related work?

Attached: Capture.png (605x847, 532K)

>Haven't watched or listened to any GB content in 6 months
>Haven't seen any threads in months either
>Can't pirate old premium content anymore
>Discord died
meh, good riddance

Attached: sadfsfgwafwe.png (382x579, 407K)

>Can't stand listen to Beastcast anymore because Abby
>Can't listen to Bombcast anymore because Ben and Jason

Guess I'll just kill myself then.

doesn't work. all im getting is a buffering symbol.

people in marketing are scum

fuck. no clue then. the person that runs the tor site still uploads links so i figured they worked.

Working at the West offices must be the easiest job in existence.

Your boss is a jaded tired fuck that just makes you record a quick look or two a week that no one watches and then makes you drink beer on a couch for 2 hours on Fridays. You don't even need to come up with content because your newest diversity hire video producer does that for you as well as working on the controls while streaming.

Any good podcasts to replace GB? I can only relisten to the old stuff so much. I cannot stand anything with Ben, Abby, or Rorie.

>SBF/Castle Super Beast is too much bitching about the same thing week to week.
>Rooster Teeth are clickbait idiots
>8-4 Play is ok, but they’re pretty ignorant of anything they don’t already care about
>Easy Allies I’ve never tried, but they’re video content can be annoying
>Kinda Funny. I’m pretty sure they just talk about Sony and CapeShit.

Anything actually good? Are we fucking doomed to live without comfy/interesting vidya podcasts??

id rather just pay

Attached: Capture.png (625x779, 189K)

There are no good video game podcasts left.

I really don’t understand why it seems like the majority of the crew acts like they are overworked when they have the most lax jobs in existence. Aside from maybe E3 which is understandably busy, what the fuck do they even do? They pump out a couple quicklooks, do the podcast, SOMETIMES make special series/videos where they play a game or look at a piece of hardware, and they also uh...they also....uhhhhh....

It's pretty much over. I went from EGM, to 1UP and all of that shit, then GB. Now it's all coming to an end. Video game communities are not really for old men like me anymore

dont forget you have monday off and make enough money to be able to live in the bay area
jesus christ

Fuck. I’m getting desperate. I need to find some new hobbies just for the sake of finding new podcasts for driving home

more like video games in general

8-4 is only good one left imo. but I'm biased because I play mostly japshit

Vinny and Dan are somehow the only ones left that actually seem to get enjoyment out of video games.
Vinny because he's a hobbyist nerd at heart and happy to be able to play some games at work. Dan because he's a simple man and only wants to have fun.

Attached: 545534534453.jpg (1280x720, 357K)

Dan made a underhand dig at her in the Beastcast this week about being too stupid to figure out co-op. Vinnt caught it, she didn’t. It was awesome. She sucks. She’ll be moving on before Spring 2020 I thinkg

Shes friends with Casey Malone(Literally her only friend) who Vinny loved.

I can't listen to them. The smugness is subtle but it's there.
Please tell me more about how cool you are with removing silly minigames from FE Fates, Localization company.

Attached: abby.png (1105x1819, 1.91M)

i remember when they were on the e3 after show and said that japan is culturally behind and soon they will catch up to us. fucking disgusting faggots.

Attached: beautiful.png (284x372, 212K)

This. Giant Bomb comes from an era that has been dead for a long time now. Once they quit, it's over. Jeff can solo stream and he'll be able to make a living off that. Vinny will probably be fine. Brad seems kind of fucked, but will probably be fine eventually. The rest I don't even care enough to write anything.

2008-2012 was some of the best content on the internet you will ever watch. It makes me sad thinking how long ago it was now. All good things come to an end though, just wish it wouldn't end on such a whimper.

Jan works his ass off, and I assume vinny does with the studio in NY.

Jan is trying, hes the only one who doesnt talk out of his ass in the WC. Alex is still great.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

>Here I am white Jew gobliness that got hired because I know a guy who know the guys I'm being hired by.
>I only have a casual interest in video games but I still got hired yay.
>Who's Kojima?
>GOD-UUUUH
>I return all my games to Gamestop! Now I'll continue being blissfully unaware of how much my coworkers shat on Gamestop before I came around.
>My favorite game is The Sims!
>I do improv!
>Nier is sexist, Bayonetta is sexist, Ace Attorney is sexist, Brothers a Tale of Two Sons? I don't get it.

At this point, Jan has probably tried more different games than Brad, Ben and Abby has in their entire lives combined.

>Yeah I bought Xenoblade 2, I thought the ql made it look interesting.
>Yeah I played through all of Kingdom Hearts because I felt like it. How's Kingdom Heartache going Ben?
>Well I work at GB now so I went out and bought a Switch just so I can try out the games you talk about.

I feel bad for Jan. Ever since he joined, there is more editing and fuckery on live streams like in the good old days with vinny and drew. But the bad thing is that hes freeing up jason to be infront of the camera more oftne. I hate his dry scratchy voice. fucking skeltal ass bitch

Attached: riperoni.png (808x976, 1.11M)

I don't know how she managed to make herself look even uglier. But she did it.

looks like lipstick on a pig

Alex has his moments, if only abby would fuck off and bakalar would join them more often

Attached: pfarm.png (1148x1008, 282K)

>I hate his dry scratchy voice. fucking skeltal ass bitch
srsly, fuck him. His fake ass hype, his fighting games, wearing hats indoors like some nigger.

his main shtick is fighting games and monHun games but hes so bad at those and it shows that he barely plays them

Attached: 1539573443341.png (594x670, 387K)

Is Bakalar part of the crew or not? I rarely hear or see him. If he’s not, who the fuck is he

True. I bitch about GB most of the time. But those Contra streams are still pretty good.

I hope so too.
I like hearing Dan and his wife talk about Neon Genesis Evangelion but I want some Dan and new father Jeff talk about OG Dragon Ball.

Attached: 1564255611113.png (500x375, 264K)

no hes some cbs guy

>that moment before Abby was hired where Dan and Vinny were bro'ing it up and even Alex was at least tolerable
They didn't need to fucking hire anybody
They were going so good

Attached: 1525189712703.jpg (326x321, 30K)

he's worse than Ben, considering how long he has been part of GB. It's kinda impressive.

Around E3 I got that 1month free premium trial. Jesus Christ what a fucking scam that is.

The best things like Mass Alex are borderline not offensive.

Things like Unprofessional Fridays... Fuck I though they sit for 8 hours, play and finish game, mods, play some LAN shooters and strategy games and shit... in reality they do a poor version of a podcast for 3 hours, maybe put on bored faces and play some shitty old game.
They put next to zero effort into these things, I can't believe they charge people anything and can't believe people pay for this crap.

It's honestly amazing. Not like normal content is much better- their videos have piss poor view numbers considering how many poeple work there.

Single youtubers produce more videos that are also more entertaining.

Now with old fat fart Jeff being out of the picture I guess it's gonna be more and more Jason and Ben (Brad is lazy as always and almost doesn't play anything like most of these retards).

I'm not a fan of Jans taste, but at least he plays shit. Same with Ben- his face is terrible for videos and voice is terrible for podcasts, but at least he seems to play games.

Attached: 1542913728249.jpg (847x717, 268K)

Abby is the most annoying, boring, basic bitch in existence.

She blew Vinny to be hired, right?

Attached: 1548727664710.png (1013x550, 859K)

Brad’s too busy reading Resetera and saying “People tell me...” for everything. Easiest job in the fucking world.

he works for CNET but is a regular on the beastcast and shows up on some videos

Attached: BAKALAVAV.png (1261x711, 1024K)

"Ive made a huge mistake"

Attached: 1544037868068.png (415x508, 409K)

>so bad at makeup that even shut in nerds look at you and go bitch what you doing
Girl cannot pick out a color of lipstick to save her life

come on give em a break they've just moved in, they need some time to acclimatize

Attached: 1545930159553.png (1323x176, 54K)

The fuck is this?

Attached: 1541360028668.png (1280x720, 939K)

He was literally too good for this shitty site. I miss him.

Attached: abbykeepitreal.jpg (1700x965, 745K)

Attached: 1555583507162.webm (1280x720, 1.07M)

>a panel of 4 white men
yikes!

between this and the swim team photo, she hit the wall hard.

Have you worshipped abby today?

Attached: 1563558449969.jpg (2800x1080, 1.86M)

>>Discord died
>he thinks it's dead

Attached: 1502380302484.jpg (960x1280, 174K)

Fuck it dudes, never watched Ryan as I came around too late and thought it would be kind of morbid to go back but I think it's time.
What are your best Ryan video recommendations?

Attached: 1529123835755.jpg (425x519, 42K)

Vice gaming fan channel represent!

Attached: 1518725209527.jpg (660x467, 39K)

did they just kick everybody out besides the staffs faggot friends?

Attached: 1545937010720.jpg (1200x1200, 189K)

It’s amazing how far they fell, 08-12 they were the RLM of vidya. And How could they attract a new audience? Zoomers can just go to Twitch and watch Drdisrespect put on a liveshow 7 days a week 500% better produced than a single VOD GB has put out in years. It really just shows how lazy they’ve become.

nah, the discord got reported for piracy

Attached: dt.png (1024x936, 458K)

based and gamer-pilled

got shut down by discord. links to the new server were posted in the chatango

Attached: D-wicA6UcAAnJSs.jpg (961x1200, 200K)

figures.

>tfw the discord link doesnt work

God damn, Ryan was a source of so much energy and creativity. Half the shit on the website were his own ideas and he could perfectly bounce himself off of 3 other less-charismatic and bored dudes

youtube.com/watch?v=wiNJRxf1RMU

youtube.com/watch?v=xaZo81-wuS0

I'm actually jealous you haven't seen Ryan content, in means all the best content is still ahead. I still listen to compilations of the old podcast while gaming because their reactions to ancient news is still more entertaining

I hope she doesnt go to Vice. She’ll ruin the few podcasts i like from them

>tfw you hated the dew and doritos days of gaming but its still better than now

Attached: 2743719-dan_yesss_text.gif (320x320, 60K)

Part of me suspects that she's intentionally ugly-ing herself up because internet creepers sent her tribute pics

Ah yes the old dew memes, replaced by Monster energy drinks white can

Attached: THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A DEW KING.jpg (249x202, 12K)