No kuro's charm is the only way to play this game. Kuro's charm is babby journos mode

No kuro's charm is the only way to play this game. Kuro's charm is babby journos mode

Attached: sekiro.jpg (295x171, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=krD-8YAgzb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The game clearly isn't designed with charmless in mind, otherwise it wouldn't factor vitality damage on posture when you miss a deflect.

I've been told that, apparently, in order to reach a larger audience, the real game is in NG+.

Pretty much. It’s crazy to think people have difficulty with Charm’d runs once you start a Charmless run and start getting used to that way of playing. Charm’d runs become a breeze afterwards.

Nothing changes in NG+ if I remember correctly. It's just the same game again.

>otherwise it wouldn't factor vitality damage on posture when you miss a deflect.

Why not? If anything I’d say Sekiro was first designed for Charmless runs. Bosses like Long Armed Centipedes and O’Rin are very easy in Charm’d runs because you can just block to win, but on charmless you actually need to learn the timing perfectly to stay alive.

you cant even get it till you get one of the games endings, so whats the issue here?

Precisely because those mini-bosses in particular are so much harder charmless. If charmless was the original vision then the difficulty jump would be even for all enemies.

And charmless also goes against posture working on the same rules for both enemies and the player.

Are you sure about that? I'm still in the first run fighting Owl, why not add stuff in a DLC like Old Hunters? There is so much to explore in the lore and history of this game. It is the late Sengoku period. Nobunaga was there and the story of Shigurui is in that too, right?

Imagine a Fujiki vs a Wolf boss fight, that would be a historical meta.

Attached: f59e9aff1cc087d2a98536f104866857.jpg (900x1200, 187K)

>Nagareboshi, Sakanagare and Hoshinagare are un-parryable attacks and have 50% more range that any other attack.

youtube.com/watch?v=krD-8YAgzb4

Ideas for DLC?
I think it would be sick to see/fight the Orangutan (Sculptor) in his prime.

I still don't have much knowledge of the historical period, but Ashina is just one of the many provinces of Japan during the warring states.

Also, I have no idea what the purpose of the interior ministry is. Is it a Nobunaga institution trying to unify the country?

So if this charm thing the better way to play can i get it near the start of the game? Never played.

>tfw there won't be a better game than sekiro
>Finished it about 2 weeks ago
>Still fresh in my mind about all the new challenges and experiences
>Nothing this year can touch it

FUCK.

Attached: 1553083282217.jpg (4032x3024, 1.91M)

so how does sekiro compare amongst the ranks of top tier action games?

I believe is only available in the NG+ The demon bell from the first run.

>dude the game is easy after you beat it!
no fucking shit.

dmc 5 is decent if you like action games, but for me it was sekiro >dmc-5=resident evil 2 as far as 2019 games go

I bought both day one. DMC5 does have top tier action gameplay, but Sekiro simply is the best this year.

Attached: 374744744774 1.jpg (2560x1920, 2.42M)

Much harder and much funner to fight

good taste user. I feel like dmc5's bosses and the level design wasn't even close to Sekiro's despite the fact that dmc-5 combat is superior in terms of mechanical depth