Let's say the next MG is with The Boss during Ww2 (honestly I would prefer a young zero but the boss is more popular so...

Let's say the next MG is with The Boss during Ww2 (honestly I would prefer a young zero but the boss is more popular so more sales for the game.)
Would you like a completely new gameplay, a gameplay similar to the old games or a gameplay similar or almost exact to MGSV? (I'm not talking about the maps, just the general gameplay of the character. )

Attached: svnfo4ikmzcz (1).jpg (1428x2000, 377K)

Fuck no. That was never interesting.
I am not interested in ANOTHER fucking prequel

Big Boss was never interesting. Even Raiden would be more compelling than another prequel.
Don't know what Kojimbo's problem with Solid was.

I'd rather have Gray Fox or Liquid.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1280x720, 264K)

Attached: Untitled2.jpg (1280x720, 217K)

I wanna see more of the world Post 4 or Post Rising

I need to play it.
When are they making this an actual game?

Kojima didn't liked solid because he wasn't a real human according to him.
It would sell a lot because the boss is a very popular mg character + female protag are popular I guess.
Gray fox in his younger years would be interesting.
But a metal gear liquid during the gulf War would be kino.

Attached: 1563990669210.png (684x243, 30K)

>The Boss during Ww2
Fucking imagine.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-27-21h56m12s346.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

>the boss is very popular
Citation needed

Mgr2 is far from out the question considering the producer of it is still at Konami to now produce all the future MG games + the writer seem to also still be at the company.

Attached: 1563922098846.jpg (575x572, 78K)

Look at all the mg community on the net. They all love the boss. And she was also very popular with the staff. (most of them stayed at Konami remember.)

Do you get to play as The Pain?
Do you get to fight Hitler in a proto-Metal Gear?

I would prefer mgs:r to be revived because it was already worked a lot on it + was already on the fox engine. The whole story was already done and the game was cancelled even after the translation.

But MG will return one day and probably sooner than we think, Konami can't only do remakes or release old games, mg is their biggest franchise beside PES.

Metal Gear would not work with a WW2 setting.
Since the beginning, Metal Gear Solid has been based off 007 movies, so it's really more in line with cold war themes

Maybe if you wanted a prequel with the Boss, have it set in russia during the winter of stalingrad, showing the downfall of the nazis and the rise of communism at the same time

I am

The cobras would probably be in the game as buddys if the gameplay is like V. The boss actually did a lot of extraction missions. And her "Miller" would be Zero.
Not Hitler, but probably some SS special team with supersoldiers and a big machine inspiring both Granin and Sokolov.

Still...i would prefer a remake of mg1-mg2 first. And maybe a mgr2.

Attached: photo.png (250x251, 77K)

Post apocalyptic Metal Gear after the Metal Gears take over the planet and turn all cities to rubble and the last clone of Raiden has to fight the last remaining Metal Gears ala Shadow of the Colossus.

A Ww2 mg could have a lot of cool cameo
>a young volgin
>big boss father
>colonel Miller
>code talker

>Infiltration missions on the most important WW2 theaters including The Pacific one.

>A japanese Boss Nemesis.
>The game has deep and complex commentary of imperial Japan in WW2, including the rape of Nanking

Konami don't have the balls to make this game.

Wasn't it confirmed that Snatcher and Zoe are in the MG universe?

I don't think the boss participate with pacific conflict. Because she was in the Sas not the US army.

do you guys think they're going to implement supernatural stuff?

Attached: 141169510825.jpg (500x476, 135K)

Attached: 1560632407576.jpg (900x563, 95K)

>the next MG

Attached: 1534480499025.jpg (287x185, 25K)

If Kojima is gone. Then yes.
Or maybe they will go nanomachine son all over again. Or parasite son. Or "something else" son.

Attached: MonsoonI4.png (933x769, 563K)

The intelligence community operates in mysterious ways.

>nanoparasites

Attached: 1563498673700.png (680x680, 421K)

>Thinking there won't be another mg
You are foolish user, MG is THE franchise of Konami vidya branch and gave them more money than anything beside PES + most of the guys who were at the old Kojipro stayed and are working or nothing known right now.

God damnit user it's too late a Konami employee lurking here probably gave them the idea now

Attached: 2dd (1).jpg (600x600, 40K)

>there will never be a remake of Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 in the Fox Engine

Attached: 584-1518541580-1952610443.png (1920x1080, 2.34M)

Maybe at some point Konami will be desperate for cash and will return to full time, AAA game development, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

It could happen. But a remake of Mgs1 or mgs3 first seem more likely because it would be less risky (mg1 and mg2 need a lot of changes storywise) and gave them more shekels.

They are slowly returning to games. They ain't in the pachinko business anymore unlike in 2016. By 2020 I think they will be almost back, but I can actually see an announcement this year.

Attached: v1ifixqr3zg11.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

If you think Konami will continue the MGS storyline you are a fool. If they ever do make a new Metal Gear, its going to be a reboot or another distant spin-off like Survive.

>the ultimate soldier is some woman

Sure.

>Konami vidya branch
You do realise that branch is now like 80% pachislot machine development, right? With the other 20% going to soccer games and mobile shit. Pachislots are making them bank, the past 4 or 5 years have been their most profitable years in their history.

sex Have

I can't see an announcement for this year, unless at the PSX. Because their next project is probably next gen. So it could only be revealed when the next gen is.
However, the credits of Contra rogue corps and death stranding could give us more informations on who could be working on it and who really stayed at Konami. (we knows more than half of the guys didn't followed kojima but we don't know who for the most.)

Attached: images_(2).jpg (600x502, 30K)

>2011+8
>wanting more Metal Gear games
Why?

Reboot would be a failure. Same for a spin off beside rising 2. Konami knows that. (survive was an mgo3 expansion first made stand alone because mgo3 was dead after all. It was never a big project and even the producer said it's far from the future of the franchise.)

Any new MG game would be a failure. No one wants that shit.

You fucking plebian. Pachinko ain't made by Konami digital entertainment but Konami amusement. And Konami only made 3 pachinko in 2 years. (they made 6 of them in 2016 alone in comparaison) and it was with only some niche franchise.
Pes are made by a team specialized on the serie. And mobile game is only one studio of the 3 studios in the vidya division.

They also probaly didn't engaged the main programmer of Mgs1 - 2-3 for nothing.

I doubt it. A mgr2 or just a good mg game would still bring a lot of people.
PO and mgrr weren't made by Kojima yet were successful salewise.
Because it would be interesting to see a new director showing his twist on the franchise after Kojima. A breath of fresh air for the serie.

Attached: 1555765298548.gif (485x601, 1.37M)

Engaged back*
Guy left in 2009 and returned in 2017 yet didn't worked on nothing known. He has to be on something with the rest of the mg team.

PO and MGR will still produced by Kojima and he oversaw their development, he just wasnt the director and writter.

Lie.
MGRR was produced by Korekado alone. And Kojima did almost jackshit for PO (that's why he always tried to ignore it.) and even less for mgrr.
And GB also wasn't Produced by Kojima yet was very good.

I want a mga3 on mobile and switch. But it won't happen because the director of the mga games left vidya after neverdead to become of a konami pr man and salary man of a mobile company in parralel . Apparently neverdead broke his spirit so hard he stopped vidya for now. He may return in the future but not today.

He did was asked by Konami for a MG game back in 2014 but he refused at the time because of his "break".

Inaba was MGR producer, Kojima was a Supervising Director. And watch the last interview with Kojima where he talked about PO and it being canon, he mentioned that he was heavily involved with the game.

Inaba was the second Mgr producer. Korekado was the main one during all the press events and all + also worked on mgs:r before.
Noriaki Okamura was the producer of PO.

Attached: IMG_20190728_055938.png (1080x781, 104K)

Inaba was lead producer. Platinum made the game, not Konami. And im going to go with what Kojima literally said himself about being involved with PO instead of some user on Yea Forums.

Konami recruited for a MG back in 2015 and it wasn't survive who used mostly older staff + recruited back in 2017 some old members who had left.
The mg have to work on something. Probably for the next gen, explaining with it wasn't showed yet.
Worst case scenario : remake of Mgs1 or 3
Best case scenario : remake of mg1-2 or new main game
Mgr2 also isn't out of the question since plat since they are working on a lot of projects now and not all are new original ips. The mgrr director also isn't on any known project yet.

It would be even more of a breathe of fresh air if people just made a new IP instead of begging Metal Gear Solid’s corpse to waddle around more.

It’s over. enjoy the games for what they are and stop begging for it to be ruined even more than MGSV did to it

user I'm not lying about PO. Kojima not having a big role in it is the reason of why it was ignored so much by Kojima and the community. There's also no "produced by hideo Kojima" unlike the other game he produced.
And platinum didn't made all of Rising. Basically, they made all the gameplay part of it, but all the story, characters and some features were made by Konami. So there's two producers for the two part of the game. It's not a game made by one studio but a big collaboration.

Attached: IMG_20190728_061027.png (1080x748, 179K)

There's no Kojima so we have no ideas how it would happen. But I doubt it would be ruined.
And a new franchise probably would bomb, but the lack of new franchise isn't just Konami but most big companies in the industry ( see Capcom as an example.)

People saying "the serie should die" are retarded.
5 years from now, if Konami actually listen to them and left the serie (doubt it would happen considering the importance of the franchise to them) , they would cry for a new game and insult Konami for "abandoning the serie"

Attached: unknown-2.png (345x158, 43K)

but every thing set after MGS1 in the time line is shit

MGS2/4 are the worst by a big amount.

3>1>PW>PO>2>4

the WW2 sections of deathstranding are prob from a failed project his studio was working on when sony was willing to buy MetalGear rights.

I doubt konami even still own the rights fairly sure they have already been sold to some on in secret. cdprojectred/Nintendo/Microsoft/Bethesda/EA seem most likely.

I would want Kojima on it and then let him do whatever the hell he wants, that's how his shit works.

The hell are you talking about? Konami always had 100% of the right to MG, heck it was thanks to a non Kojima game the whole serie existed after mg1. And the Ww2 part of ds will be very minor, probably just a scene.

You do realize Kojima don't want to work on MG since 4 right? Mgs4 was supposed to be a Murata game but Kojima returned because fans got apeshit over it.
And the serie need a new director anyway. Just let Kojima do his thing and give the serie a new spin.