This literally makes no sense. Demons don't exist. We have images of Mars, there are no huge scientific facilities...

This literally makes no sense. Demons don't exist. We have images of Mars, there are no huge scientific facilities. Even if there were how would they have gotten there? How could you possibly maintain a population there with no way to raise crops and lifestock? Who thought this could be a good idea?

Attached: 88dff85bb19eddaba7cb957a481ea87a8594da61.jpg (600x350, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/dead-body-parts-frankenstein-dismembered-phoenix-arizona-lab-stephen-gore-a9021786.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>demons don't exist
based and redpilled
There's no way demons exist, we'd have been found out by now.

this guy gets it

In Doom, demons are supposed to be from a different dimension. Whether there's biblical significance to Doom's demons, or whether they're more akin to an alien race, isn't truly specified in Doom 1 and 2. Doom 3 seems to imply the former a little more while Doom 4 seems to imply they're mostly just aliens.

It's called having an imagination, it's better than realism.

>demons don't exist
Prove it.

>we'd have been found out by now.
Something feels off about this post but I can't think what.

Attached: 1562352040371.png (541x846, 214K)

You can't prove an unknown, the burden of proof belongs to those who claim their existence.

Oh, so you can't prove demons don't exist? I thought so.

Doom is shit

You don't exist.

*ahem*

Attached: give her the d.jpg (640x360, 29K)

You have to think before you "therefore I am", AI-non.

>everyone in this thread could potentially be a demon

>you yourself could be a demon and not even know it

Kaz...

Sorry, but you need a Bethesda.Net account in order to know more.

>Demons don't exist
lol you're about to find out first hand buddy

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/dead-body-parts-frankenstein-dismembered-phoenix-arizona-lab-stephen-gore-a9021786.html

and then john was a zombie.

>demons don't exist
they do. and you will make them real, whether you want to or not

Attached: 238124.jpg (415x582, 12K)

>demon's don't exist

Stop denying me my dreams.

>only one year of jail time
Nice to know.

>He doesn’t believe in Demons but he believes in Mars
Yeah okay, don’t believe whatever the Bible tells you but believe in NASA. Fucking idiot.

Attached: B2E22F36-C4E8-4778-8D24-9D15187D765A.jpg (118x309, 15K)

>we'd

Attached: 1550089416065.gif (488x519, 400K)

Listen my fellow mortals, we humans have abused other entities for millennia. It's time we check our privilege and let others have a say.

Attached: normalhumansmile.jpg (308x411, 75K)

inb4 /x/
demon's unironically exist. Not at all like they are in doom, they're more up to spooky shenanigans and mess with you. One used to talk to my sister when she was 11, she said it was darker than pitchblack like a dark void, also one that would harrass my other sister, she would see the kitchen lights on at night and think my mom and dad where in there, she would go in and the lights would shut off and shadows would dart towards her and chase her, they were hanging around inside my visiting crazy aunt and she went fucking nuts when my mom started to pray over the house and started attacking her. Haven't seen much of them, they used to try to fuck with me when I was a young lad but my sisters wouldn't leave me alone so I didn't see much of anything.

Also had a pastor at the time he would go on a ton of missions trips around the world and would see all kinds of crazy shit like performing an exorcism and the chair the possessed person was sitting in would begin to float, things like that. I wasn't there, just have to take his word for it, but my sisters seem to have had similar experiences in mexico when encountering some brujas. Shit is surreal.