>donate another $5 to tell them

Attached: twitch.png (300x300, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7Z-h4xVwmeQ
overrustlelogs.net/stalk?channel=summit1g&nick=drackonic
vocaroo.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>refund them later after I got my daily dose of attention

Attached: 1553063055964.png (600x1078, 485K)

streamer zoomenr haha zoomer going zoomgiessi hahalol zoomerfag

Honestly? BASED

>Streamer asks chat for advice when the game literally just told him what to do
>People donate money to answer him
>People will donate to answer literally every question asked, even if its just him saying it to himself
>My [Family Member], or [Pet] died, have some money

Attached: 1494078786454.jpg (750x734, 105K)

Ampharos

Attached: Ampharos.png (270x301, 102K)

I seriously don't understand why people do this.

Attached: Rare Aris.jpg (3072x2304, 2.7M)

Imagine the miasma of poop and smegma that emanates from there.

>tfw almost didnt give summit1g his cut this week

good thing I read all donations and greets everyone because I'm a small time streamer, and I actually appreciate the people who watch my channel.

Attached: 1563053664745.png (590x601, 178K)

Attached: he posted this, got no reply and posted again kek.jpg (328x153, 38K)

all of 1 donation

There is no way this is real.

Hey, a donation's a donation. People don't have to donate or give me bits, I get happy if there's an active person chatting on my streams.

It's the little things.

Attached: 1563237631654.jpg (4928x3264, 799K)

>be a mod and donate thousands of dollars to a streamer only to be repulsed by her

Attached: amouranth-mods.webm (960x540, 822K)

what's the biggest dono you've guys have dropped? i'm still recovering from a $1000 i dropped on pinkysparkles

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 844K)

>twitch chat mods
youtu.be/7Z-h4xVwmeQ

The $100 part doesn't exist from what I'm seeing, but the first message does.

overrustlelogs.net/stalk?channel=summit1g&nick=drackonic

500 on some small time streamer

The free subscription you get with Prime.

>he picked up a 2nd job purely for twitch donos

Didn't know this log check up existed
I've been permabanned from his chat for years and I just now found out it's becaused I hissed in 2015

im such a gay cunt

>Just got a 2nd job so you can get your cut

>My [Family Member], or [Pet] died, have some money
This shit always depresses the fuck out of me. There's always some people donating who tell a sob story and bring the whole mood down while donating money to their streamer and asking for sympathy. Mainly because it feels like they have nobody to talk to and try to feel good by having a streamer acknowledge them.

You could probably get unbanned due to it being so long ago, but you'd have to do it through a dono, sadly.

I like this mentality. You're a good lad.

die

Friendly reminder that 90% of streamers who are in on this kind of dynamic with their fans are actually laundering money. It's all fake, and you bought into it. There are no zoomers abusing their parents' credit cards, there are no paypigs, there are no Arabian princes. Every. Single. Twitch Partner. They're all laundering money through drugs, prostitution, or, worst of all, the higher-ups at Twitch paying them a salary to be living advertisements. You are being lied to.

>look up my logs from 2015
jesus fucking christ cringe

t. mentally ill schizo-lite

I feel bad that you try to force this and no one notices. Have a pity reply.

MrBeast is literally a richfag who does this to get more attention and perpetuate his YT career.

>someone donates a dollar and tells their 300 word sob story about why their mom hates them
>someone afterwards donates 1000 bucks and tells the streamer they're a nigger
always makes me laugh

My favorite ones are the depression donations that tell the streamer they're going to kill themselves. They never know how to respond and have to suppress their frustration. It's never not funny.

Attached: 1562910892328.png (303x275, 120K)

I'd never want that
Summit1g is a boring piece of shit
His personality sucks ass

Twitch in general is shit
I like jerma and uberhaxornova, only streamers ive ever considered donating to and thats only because theyve provided me with literal days of entertainment for many many years

What's with all the fags coming into our threads and making fun of streamers and Lets Plays? Streamers are are a great way to unwind when you don't want to play a game yourself and hanging out in chat and donating is the equivalent of going out with friends. I'm still in the company of people I like and instead of wasting money on stupid alcohol, I can donate to my favorite streamer and feel good knowing I'm furthering the career of someone that brings me great joy and a lot of entertainment. I mean, what's the difference between a small donation of $30-$50 and spending that at the bar? I don't feel like shit in the morning if I donate unlike the hangover I'll eventually have...

Making fun of someone for liking a streamer is just ignorant and shows how out of touch you really are. Seriously, my dad makes fun of me for being 20 while still being into video games, watching people play video games and still being a virgin. He routinely asks me if I've finally lost my virginity or found a girlfriend each time I come home. He emasculates me in front of my friends by saying stupid shit like "At least you guys get pussy, right?" and "Maybe you guys can set him up with some girls!" He blames democrats and "nerds" like me for the sissification of America and the West in general. I can't even blame him for raising me incorrectly because my older brother plays football at a D1 school while majoring in mechanical engineering.

He used to play baseball while he finished his degree so I tried to show him how competitive e-sports were while I was watching Smash evo and he just asks "Aren't you a little too old for Nintendo?" This shit gets so fucking annoying and it's actually having an impact on my mental health. He actually started calling me "Virgy" in public and around other people instead of referring to me by my real name. Fuck him.

>try check beyondthesummit to see why i was banned 5 years ago
>it keeps telling me the channel doesn't exist
ok....

haha

I don't know him but just looking at him makes me sick

Attached: summit1g-death-threat-twitch-streamer-stream-live-police-scared-for-life.jpg (1600x900, 125K)

didn't read, but THIS
/thread

The only good streamers are people good at games and variety streamers that dig into obscure games and mods, since Yea Forums hasn't been good for that for nearly 8 years. Of course, all without usual Twitch crap like facecams and obnoxious announcements, basically anything taking up real estate on the screen. As I finish typing this, I read a couple more sentences and now know this is a shitpost. Oh well.

Adjust that tinfoil, my brother. Some rays are getting through.

I like what ampharos poster is doing

The most sad part is that every streamer thinks people who donate to them are pathetic, but they're too pathetic to ever realize.

Instead of providing any basis for an argument, or even entertaining the possibility, you instead dismiss me as a conspiratorial quack. You're part of the problem this culture of Twitch donations exists in the first place.

He's a wannabe Reisen poster. An absolute charlatan.

he’s lame

>streamer openly jokes about conning idiots into giving him $5 for doing nothing
>someone then promptly donates 20 subs

>Instead of providing any basis for an argument, or even entertaining the possibility, you instead dismiss me as a conspiratorial quack. You're part of the problem this culture of Twitch donations exists in the first place.

Attached: 1932173982173981231.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Sounds like Gordogodx.

Truly? REDPILLED

>TFW am charismatic enough to probably get a following as a streamer but dont have the capacity to stop saying nigger and other slurs so the leftist cucks that run twitter would ban me in a heart beat

Its just free money waiting to be taken

Attached: 1372387092811.jpg (451x359, 20K)

Instead of approaching my retort with any level of tact or decency, you resort to a catch-all strawman that has been used exclusively derail arguments in those who question their own security of position in the first place, and for that I lose all respect for you, as do I anyone else who has to resort to Basedjak posting. Not only does this out you as weak and simple of mind, it shows that you are of an even more tantamount offense: You're a worthless Summerfag.

Make up your own slang word that's synonymous with nigger. Nobody will know what you're talking about and you'll get to satisfy your urge.

Don't worry user you're not actually as charasimatic as you think .

you got enough money pewdiepie

>Instead of approaching my retort with any level of tact or decency, you resort to a catch-all strawman that has been used exclusively derail arguments in those who question their own security of position in the first place, and for that I lose all respect for you, as do I anyone else who has to resort to Basedjak posting. Not only does this out you as weak and simple of mind, it shows that you are of an even more tantamount offense: You're a worthless Summerfag.

Attached: 12312312312312312381792837192.png (785x731, 201K)

This is going into my based compilation

You're the type I hope succeeds.

I'll start streaming in a few weeks but I just wanna have a comfy, chill time.
Suggestions?

Do you have even the smallest inkling of proof for this claim

Big pizza into three yes of retort of your own turpentine yum grass teal reference wash quid pro quo quack metal leer turpentine i was only rift of cash raped by slips out of wish summer went to went to and also

Just say ninja.

>russian sleeper cell activated

>that high five
I have literally never cringed that hard in my entire life

have sex

>watch streamers for the background noise
>never donate a cent
It's not difficult.

There is zero chance that she didn't see his hand from the corner of her eye.

COPE

She didn't wanna touch him

This is way more depressing than the original image

your urethra trips to your went out of great great I WAS TIME zachary burns left of center right of cum in my urethra COPE COPE is that all you your your height of height pussy nigga you ain't nigga lick like ike I like Mike and Nike fuck you fuck you fuck you tear flesh run for the in the of the went to urethra my name xanax winnie get out of turpentine your fuck you winnebago plus two forty green gash rape moo limerick stacked of urethra and also and without and TIME and your

You still gotta get lucky. I know one guy who's one silver tongued devil, but he pulls in about 12 views because he only play shit like CK2 and slow games. And this is contrasted with 0 personalities like Asmongoloid and Ninja.

reminder that in a few years vee will most likely have unironic donation threads, you can already see a few posts in this very thread

I wouldn't call Asmongold "0 personality."

>charismatic enough to get a following
>can't even control himself to not use racial slurs
I'll take lies and more lies for 500 Jay

If we can have Halo, CoD, and Minecraft nostalgia threads, then anything is possible.

shhh, let the /pol/tard live with his delusions of grandeur.

I see this shit on youtube streams.

i plan on getting my stream like this online once i move to get better internet

We're so oppressed, my fellow gamer

Attached: oDCku2OIub5lDuf7fCdTkg-wide.jpg (300x400, 19K)

You're in denial, faggot. Having your circle jerk chuckle at your jew jokes does not mean you are charismatic. It actually makes you an insufferable cunt.

Attached: 1563333219809.png (500x600, 262K)

Surefire way to get chargebacks?

God, I hate ninjas so much. These ninjas recently broke into my house and stole my shit. Recently, I saw a ninja on tv and threw my beer at the tv. I screamed FUCK NINJAS so loud it alarmed my neighbor who was in fact a ninja. When he came over he asked what’s up with me throwing the ninja word around so much. I told him that ninjas like him can go fuck off to kfc and stop chimping out. God I hate ninjas. I’d like to call them ninjers from now on

>The last bastion of Twitch is a literal 30 year old balding stoner with insecurities
Where did it all go wrong, lads?

>people here actually watch twitch

When Amazon bought Twitch and began emphasizing bits and Prime subs.

>this is the guy pruning your threads

yeah i'm a bit in the same boat. i have a tendency to be able to draw people in to things sometimes but i'm redpilled on race statistics so i throw some racial insults around a lot
i could probably dial it down. i'd mainly just be streaming to have fun with my viewers anyway. if i make someone's day, then i'm satisfied

Why does she lean back so much when vlogging? Must look weird in public.

Attached: Screenshot_20190727-202750_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 682K)

Who?

he's not bad at games and a nice guy but he's terribly boring and gets salty. i watched the clips of when he was playing sea of thieves because it was cool to watch tryhard pirates steal shit.

When it was re-branded to twitch.

>t-there's no way you're charismatic
found the copelets with no social skills

arched back = bigger rack

Attached: CI33UTtWsAAAypl.jpg (600x410, 47K)

>tfw would probably make a decent streamer
>autistic noises i make while playing games would weird people out too much to watch
why did my mom have to birth me at fucking 45 years old

Attached: just2.png (121x120, 24K)

We should do a mass chargeback wave on thots

Prove how charismatic you are.

You really should start a stream. You're not just incredibly charismatic but also quite witty.

was it female

Link to your stream?

why are almost all streamers who play videogames 7 hours a day 6 days of the week for a living are so bad at it?

Prove it or fuck off.

she doesn't have peripheral vision

Attached: amo_highfive.png (859x407, 770K)

Alright, you've proven your insecurity. Now show us that charisma.

go on vocaroo and say something funny or insightful. we'll wait.

You just fell for the classic blunder

the jews burned his proof years ago after they caught him trying to run away with the core to a crashed UFO

>something happens in the game
>LETS GOOOO BOOOOYS!
>LETS GO!

every fucking time, it's laughable

Attached: 1544528274808.jpg (720x721, 129K)

I've watched enough streamers to tell you that the most popular streamers aren't the most charismatic. It's somewhat interesting how they attract such massive audiences yet most of their viewers are probably such youngfags that their opinions don't even matter.

I don't wanna shill my twitch.

>using the word "cuck" unironically

go back

>SOMEBODY-- SOMEBODY CLIP THAT

>streamer has loli voice text-to-speech
>Yuri-Chan has tipped one dollar: Hey, streamer, I got a bunch of video games and instant ramen in my van. I know how to get that heart rate up. Hey. Get in the dam van you stupid phegget knicker. You're my chubby behtch now.
>streamer either cracks up, stammers, or immediately ends the stream. Usually stammers and blushes if younger.
Worth a dollar to me.

Cuck means lover of fat women user

I can confirm that I have filthy levels of money but no social ability so I donate dumptruck tier money and I'm not laundering anything.

Broad claim, my man.

vocaroo.com/

Laws are just ideas, man. You gotta plant the seed to grow the seed.

you could try doing streams on some other site with Yea Forums or something. just don't make money for it and it shouldn't be considered advertising by Yea Forums's rules. i think mixer is one that /tg/station's discord uses to play quiplash.
only saying this because you seem like you don't want to do it for a living.

I streamed on youtube a few times, highest i got donation wise was $300. I kinda ended up just watching memes on /wsg/ and people starte to donate during that part.

>YO THANKS ZOOMER420 FOR THE 5 DOLLARS, I APPRECIATE THAT THANK YOU THANK YOU

this was the most unfunny shit I've read in a long time

I'd be a damn good statesman if I could stop myself from habitually killing prostitutes.

Attached: 1560389882373.jpg (540x786, 38K)

that's good, but i am curious in what you play and what you do on stream.

>female streamer has hundreds of lonely fans that think she'll fall in love with them if they be nice to her on the internet
>she does a stream with her "friend"
>they realize it will never happen so they just self-insert as him instead

Attached: 1553917932108.jpg (640x706, 27K)

Atp

>HEY MEMEMEISTER9001 THANKS FOR THE 6 MONTHS RESUB MUCH APPRECIATED MY MAN

I play TF2 and I'm planning on playing WoW Classic next month. I stream 5 times a day. I tend to go for chill streaming, as in I dont scream/rage and I have some relaxing music in the BG on stream. People seem to enjoy it.

why did you stop?

eceleb board when

holy BASED

sure sound like a politician

I was working on animation live and then once it was done I didn't have any reason to stream.

This is the type of streamer Im trying to present myself as.
I currently cant even take donations so its not something I worry about anyway.
Any other way to contact you just to discuss twitch and vidya?

Attached: 1556573413409.png (1177x900, 739K)

I hate quoting that other guy but fucking
>Who?

this one guy had more charisma in one sentence then you probably had in your entire life

this man has the most objectively incorrect opinions i've ever heard.
pretty sure it's avoidingthepuddle. a washed up tekken commentator.

>paying some dude to play a game instead of you
>literally being gamecucked

i can imagine TF2 doesn't pull in the views. WoW classic will either get you thousands of people or zero depending on if people are hyped for it or are only hyped because streamers told them to be.
i don't care for either of those but good luck to ya.

If you can't take donations, you can take bits most likely. But you need to reach affiliate first*

Only donate money to streamers that you know personally. I must have donated at least 60 or 70 dollars to my boyfriend.

I only watch his stream highlights on his Youtube channel and never donate, am I a zoomer?

Attached: jschlatt.jpg (900x900, 98K)

How many games have you had to quit because in-game chat and VOIP starting spamming NIGGER FAGGOT and you got scared and didn't want to violate TOS?

>wanted to stream some starfox
>internet is too slow to stream

I get around 9-10 viewers (highest I've reached is about 27). Seeing people chat to me, or just chat to themselves is such a great feeling. I'm a super anxious/spergy-like dude but keep to something that works for you. I started streaming about 3 weeks ago. Thank you for the kind words.

Are you me

oh i don't stream. you must've mixed me up with someone else.

Do you use adblock?

Oh I did mix up for someone else, but still, thanks for the kindness

I'm not a retard

there's some faggot named NeoCranium that streams making SFM animations and every so often he'll go on some dumbshit autistic rant about nothing.

That sounds like NeoDement, a british transgender model creator.

Do any of you join those groups that help inflate your audience a bit with lurkers?

>her $500 per month tier, $200+ per month tier, and $100+ per month tier are all sold out
>for $5000 per month you get access to my archive
How much money do you think Amouranth makes?

Attached: Screenshot_20190727-205610_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1751, 462K)

>laundering money through drugs
funny you mention it because I know a streamer who fits this like a glove, double funny because he seems pretty nervous whenever I'm active in chat since I'm not in his gay inner circle of (5) discord friends yet I've been following for about two years, like I'm not supposed to be there lmao

said streamer used to tripfag in a certain Yea Forums and /vg/ general too

Also a tip, if you ever get a viewer. Don't call them out/greet them unless they say something first. Some people just wanna lurk in peace. You might lose that viewer if you call them out. If you have returning viewers, you are doing something correct.

Oh i do 2d animation, no sfm.

>pretty lonely
>could be streaming some autismo games like Fugtorio or KSP
>absolutely shitty diction with awful burr
>sometimes stutter
>not even native english speaker

Attached: 1562969063256.png (612x654, 436K)

What groups?

Spill the beans! Spill the beans!

Attached: BasedRedpilled.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

>tfw I get a donation from a stranger
thanks dude

Attached: 6e4235d4af3d085f9ce2e03c26be718abc30de554d684c1c40b3e0c392dba9df.gif (492x283, 2.51M)

Don't spend that money until 3-6 months, incase of chargebacks.

Like RoyaleStreamers or Monstrosities.

I was in one once but it fell apart due to drama surrounding the head guy and some tranny.

*refunds it*

Attached: 1544899112885.jpg (163x225, 11K)

3 weeks ago and you're already pulling those numbers with tf2 and wow? Whats your secret?

desu i dont even look at my paypal, i just like to stream for fun

nah i went looking for his channel to confirm his name. i liked his SCP videos and checked out a single stream and was immediately annoyed by him.

I understand the appeal of no commentary let’s plays but I will never understand watching someone’s stream for hours on end. Maybe if they’re playing with their chats but even then why would you watch still. I’m not even a boomer either I was born in 99’

I was really lucky with getting raided and hosted about 3 times. And I guess just chat whatever comes to mind, something interesting to talk about, ask the viewers/yourself a question "Should I do this?", or an example in my case; "Guys, what class should I pick?". And be in a good mood. Seems to work for me.

*also treasure that 1 person who sticks around, if you have 1 returning viewer, you are doing something correct. Even if it's only 1 viewer!

nobody has public voice on when streaming unless they're stupid or new. after the first time they won't do it again.
you can also use your cam/overlay to cover chat windows if the game is known for having a low IQ community
none of these are real problems, as if they were, they would be affecting all streams

i know that feeling
its been an issue for me for the entirety of the past decade, and will continue to be for probably the next year or two

>streamer insults his viewers every 10 minutes, randomly permabans people even months-long subs, starts political flamewars out of nowhere, calls for violence against the developers of the game he plays, openly trolls other players, and is also a known pedophile who sent dick pics to an underage girl

>also one of the most successful streamers for his game

tyler1

sounds like avoidingthepuddle except the last part

He's a pedo?

I don't troll around streams with tons of people, I go to streams with barely any people in them with a guy who is spilling his spaghetti every thirty seconds. If there is text-to-speech, I'll throw a dollar their way. If not, I don't. I normally just watch saltybet, anyway.

>insults his viewers every 10 minutes, randomly permabans people even months-long subs, openly trolls other players
i love that shit. get fucked you subbing faggots

WingsofRedemption?

T1 doesn't look like a pedo to me.

I was talking about hashinshin

>can mock the subs he bans with no repercusion
absolutely based

> donating is the equivalent of going out with friends.
This is so fucking pathetic and delusional I really hope you're just trolling.

You called LD fat and a jew.

you don't understand how lonely some people are

How does he do it, bros?

>streamer looks at chat first to see if chat is laughing
>then they decide to fake laugh or not

this annoys me more than anything since i noticed it

hashinshin is so absolutely full of shit about 99% of the things he talks about that it isnt even funny
he also does a lot of bronze tier shit in diamond games and acts like it was magically supposed to work
JAHXSH NEHSDSH BUEFHZ @@@@@@@@

M Night Shyalaman is really down to earth

I think I once donated $25 during a GDQ. Don't think I've ever donated to a streamer directly.

that's the part i meant didn't apply. he might be tho idk.

sounds like bullshit desu
youre probably watching titty or react streamers

>go on twitch
>want to find some new people to watch
>click on some larger streamers stream
>they're not talking, interacting, looking at chat
>hundreds of people still there, why?
>click on random little streamer with 10 viewers
>they're having a great time playing, commentating, talking to chat

Folks, please please please take the time out to find a smaller streamer to support, even if it's just lurking. Most of these big streamers get lazy and don't deserve their big following base. These little guys have to work extra hard to get any type of following.

$0.00 because I'm not a literal tool

His stream was kinda funny before he got his stupid new haircut, between diamond players trying to make him seethe like it was an arms race and him saying retarded shit so over-the-top it crossed into funny.

Now he mellowed out and he has simply settled for regular retarded.

>it went completely unnoticed
am proud

My experience so far (started streaming a little over a week ago) is more like
>something dumb happens in game
>I laugh
>look at chat to see if anyone else is laughing
>remember that usually one or two people if im lucky will be in chat after like an hour of streaming

It doesnt really affect the stream I guess, I used to make vids for youtube and I didnt have any chat to laugh with me back then either

What number of viewers is small and large you you?

based

get fucked faggot

GOTTEM

well if you literally read his message he considered large to be a few hundred and small to be

>Streamers

Not even once.

Attached: TwitchxTinkara.png (1313x1006, 1.22M)

didnt read lol

Personally I think 1-10 regular viewers makes you a small streamer. If you start pulling in like 20 or 30 regulars per stream I think you're on the low end of "medium" size. Imagine hanging out In a room with a few friends vs. having 30 people over at your house.

where do i even begin with this

Attached: 1542793064466.jpg (554x587, 100K)

>such a raging out of control racist you can't even have a normal conversation with people

Seek therapy, seriously.

No, it's a pretty damn common thing, wherein if you feel the need to blurt out positive observations you feel you've made about yourself, it more than likely is not true. In the same vein, every person I've met that audibly shit talks themselves and brings themselves down has been a pretty decent person. NOBODY, and I mean absolutely nobody can trust their own image of themselves, it's skewered greatly.

>win the lottery and get taken in by an extremely conservative household
>do irreversible degenerate shit and get kicked out
darwin award

I somehow got a gift sub to a streamer I never heard of and I don't think I ever was in their channel. Is that possible? I barely even use twitch.

anyone see that one video where the dude's donation message was him telling the streamer that he stopped feeling suicidal because of him, and the streamer got pissed because he thought that was a stupid reason not to commit suicide?

Attached: c9ox73r2yb431.png (960x720, 984K)

okay this is why we double space

I've gotten 2 separate gift subs this month alone and I only ever use VODs.

>double space
gb2reddit

was it joel?

Man in wig finds new gig.

nigga when you writing a blog it makes it easier to not lose which line you were on.

I mean is he wrong?

Attached: Monolit.jpg (1192x670, 198K)

scoliosis

Why are those types of streamers allowed to continue making cancer streams?

>Joel
>not talking

It could be your name was funny or relevant to a joke they were making. I know Caleb42's fans gifted a lot of subs to protoisatrannie variants until he made them stop.

nice

He's been streaming for 10 hours now and at one point he just stopped talking entirely and just played music while he played

well that puts a lot of pressure on someone just trying to entertain people by playing video games. Obviously the streamer shouldn't have said that but they were probably reacting poorly to pressure.

that was a long ass time ago and he was playing some CoD game. i think the streamer overreacted about it and made himself look bad, but he's right. he didn't like that they're essentially telling him that they'd commit suicide if he stopped making videos and that pissed him off. don't make others feel obligated to make your shit life less shit.

As a previous poster pointed out at the top, suicide donations on the spot leave streamers flabbergasted. They never know what to say and they have to say something (if they're not absolute chads).

I love Reisen!

Attached: 1556713889122.png (1000x1391, 1.92M)

Hes right you know...

Attached: YIKES.png (293x56, 3K)

witwix streamed to catch a predator and people kept gifting subs to the usernames used by the pedophiles

Kill yourself. Do the world and your parents a favor. Imagine how much better you would feel.

Gift subs can be given to random viewers who are in the chat.

I donated 3 dollars to sodapoppin to see if he would confirm he started playing on azjol nerub first and I told my friends I knew him wayyy back. He used to be a faggot dueling people naked in front of org on azjol then switch to alliance and camped people in org because he was a neet with nothing better to do.

He didn't even read it. Only time I'll ever donate and just proves to you that these faggots don't give one single fuck, they prey on mentally challenged people to believe they have a social life.

>witwix
That's going to be a yikes from me, dawg.

I only give money to Rev because I respect him as a person and like his streams. Even then it's only like 5 dollars once every month.

Someone telling Tyler that someone other than Tyler is talking out their ass

Lmao anyway here's video number 5 on how valve is teasing the heavy update to come out with half life 3 and the sacrifice of a goat

>AoT and SAO wall scrolls

Attached: 1544498351027.jpg (471x471, 49K)

he's pretty funny to me. is he not liked here or do you just not care for him?

He doesn't even actually watch anime, they're just up there because they're the epitome of entry-level normalfag anime.

you do realize he gets dozens of donations every few minutes right. he's not going to read all that.

>donate $50 to my favorite streamer
>he tells me to shut up and permabans me
>but he still said my name :)

He was literally just talking about how he used to stalk Yea Forums and cry at what people were saying about him.
Then he went on a fucking tangent about his food orders that he used to eat. He's a fat fuck who needs to learn what a treadmill does.

>le blastoise with wacky face

The few people who know Witwx here hate him because he's a scumbag who exploited and took advantage of as many people as he could to get to where he is now. He's a legitimate sociopath who got away with preying on the speedrun community's need for mainstream relevancy and the average Twitch viewer's need for a surrogate friend.

POGGERS

>tyler mcnigger

Attached: tyler.jpg (225x225, 8K)

56% sure he's american

>used to stream to a decent following many years ago before the stream bubble happened
>want to try again but have absolutely no motivation to even attempt streaming anymore

Attached: 1555040586267.png (253x271, 44K)

chat....we...forgot.....about...yellow...stone SEVEN HUNDRED AND SEVENTY MILLION SEVENTY SEVEN MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED AND SEVENTY SEVEN

stop this shit

Attached: Poggers.jpg (1080x906, 70K)

I literally waited in the deadest moment of his chat just because I knew this. People didn't donate for like five minutes because he was just standing still waiting for a 30 minute spawn in classic WoW because that's what autists do.

He saw the donation and then just started chatting with some random people in classic wow. It was like mid day and really slow. I'm not gonna keep spending money on a CHANCE that this fucking moron is gonna care enough to read the donation.

Again people just flock to these people then go to their subreddit to talk about them then go to twitter and see what they're doing. It's a fucking disease.

>T1 doesn't look like a pedo to me.

That's the problem with you fucking normies because you think every pedo or murderer has that specific look you find in Hollywood films. Stop watching television you fucking retards.

Attached: 1562457793568.jpg (601x625, 73K)

oh. i don't suppose you could elaborate on that at all? he was an asshole when he was playing boshy for fun not too long ago which annoyed me but i didn't think anything of it.