Hurr I read some books about Rome now I'm ready to take over the wasteland with my homoerotic LARPing butt buddies

>hurr I read some books about Rome now I'm ready to take over the wasteland with my homoerotic LARPing butt buddies

Caesar's philosophy is shit and reeks of edgy 16-year old high school incel.

Attached: Caesar2.png (619x568, 526K)

was his definition of dialectics even correct?

>Caesar's philosophy is shi-

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-27 at 9.28.51 PM.png (1146x644, 1.59M)

Is there any faction in fallout that wants to destroy all modern tech and make humanity go back to being tribal?

Welcome to Fallout. The game where uneducated cunts try to take over vast land masses using various rationale for their actions.

Then you shoot them or just befriend them for kicks.

It's incredibly easy to critique a system. It's much harder to come up with real solutions.

>the NCR is shit therefore you should join me
I forgot how there were only two factions to join in New Vegas, oh wait!

All factions are shit independence is the only correct choice.

Well it worked. He did conquer a huge swath of land before coming to Vegas.

turns out LARPing is a good thing, reality is boring

I feel like Couriors plot armor could make any faction succeed

>t. the packmule and birthing gender

This

Did he ever even say what books he read?

Attached: 1564276687287.jpg (1353x1030, 173K)

>It's much harder to come up with real solutions
Not only he came up with it. he is actively enacting his solution, and if we would take the Courier out of the equation - he would clearly be the winner of the battle for Mojave.

That's basically what he is, which is what makes him interesting

it was correct but his usage was wrong

lol at the irony of Caesar criticizing a governmental system falling apart after it's cult of personality leader(s) pass on

It annoys me to no end that New Vegas actually has an interesting political quandary - autocratic technocracy vs oligarchic democracy (House vs NCR) but then makes no effort to actually make the Legion in any way interesting or reasonable to anyone with above adolescent political knowledge

It's the time constraints desu. At least kinda. There was so much good shit that was scraped, it ain't even funny

None of the political debate in NV is done well. NCR is little more than "The government is bad at everything": The Faction. There is nothing interesting or reasonable about its portrayal. And, as usual, Obsidian shows heavy favoritism to the objectivist.

The legion isn't a reasonable position, that's why

>The NCR will inevitably fail because it emulates pre-war America

Did this retard not know Rome also fell?

Does Caesar want to emulate the Republic or the Empire?

everything new vegas was pants on head retarded, they managed to be worse than bethesda.

this was the worse retarded shit ever, "independent" means full anarchy sooner or later. New vegas would end up just like africa is today with a bunch of warlords fighting each other while innocent people get fucked and slaved.

Rome lasted for over a thousand years if we're talking strictly about Imperial Rome, over two thousand years if we count Roman civilization in its entirety

pre-War America lasted for a few centuries

It's easier to keep the status quo when you keep civilization at ancient civilization levels, but even Caesar violated his own tenants for the auto-doc to save his own skin.

Who gives a fuck about Caeser I just joined so I could go raiding with my legion bros

>Ceasar saying people voting for a successful succession of presidents is bad
>Ceasar saying that individualism and checks/balances under the state is bad
And this is why the Legion will fizzle out once that bald dumbass kicks the bucket.

>makes no effort to actually make the Legion in any way interesting or reasonable to anyone with above adolescent political knowledge
That's because they are inherently unreasonable. From any point of view other than their own, the Legion are retarded savages lacking basic foresight. Even the devs admitted they are the "for runs when you want to play as a bad guy" faction, and even then people doing evil playthroughs of NV get turned off from the Legion because their faction has little to no practical benefits.

Not really, he would at best get into a stalemate and be bled too dry to hold his territories inhabited by crazed savages.

Its why he doesn't take any moves until the Courier comes in-- The courier is seen as the decider that changes the status quo, either forcing him to act or giving him an option to win without having a pyhric victory.

>bro appointing the most popular people with the concil is bad because then you can pass maws and shit
>haha things went bad after she died what an idiot

>i built a system that would survive the rough environment of a post-apocalyptic world
>now excuse me as these slaves worship me as a god and can't imagine life without me when my life runs out

Attached: one for my baby.jpg (530x379, 64K)

Thats because they ran out of time

You can tell a person has never studied history beyond the very basics, because they can't even seem to grasp the ideas of the Legion whatsoever

Attached: 50626195_1194364560719192_349655980511854592_n.jpg (722x960, 102K)

>Not really, he would at best get into a stalemate and be bled too dry to hold his territories inhabited by crazed savages.
The only ones getting bled dry are NCR trying to play modern-day USA army without the industry required to sustain it.
Cesar's Legion was built to deal with savages, organise them and use them to its advantage.
Any kind of stalemate is to Cesar's advantage because his legions are pretty much self-sustainable with slave-labour, and their replenishment is guaranteed by all the women-slaves who have no choice but to breed.
>Its why he doesn't take any moves until the Courier comes in
He is the only one making moves (raiding NCR territories, destroying Ranger station Charlie, Burning down Nipton) all over Mojave.