Consume water and wait for more water

Consume water and wait for more water

Attached: 1564183867086.png (600x458, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/youngscrolls/zoom2
youtu.be/Pfgf1ACDZFA
e621.net/post/show/1014631
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3491930/
ehp.niehs.nih.gov/doi/10.1289/ehp655
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland#Calcification
ethos.bl.uk/OrderDetails.do?uin=uk.bl.ethos.361991
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But what about the pokeman creatures

Honestly the whole overzealous hydration meme is one of my favorite weird trends of recent years.

Global warming

They say hydration makes you feel less tired, but I drink plenty of water and I still feel tired.

Semen doesn't count as water.

Maybe you're just tired

you are probly drinking one glass too few

You need to be moving around too. It isnt healthy to live a sedentary life style.

How else are we going to hold back all the water from the melting ice caps?

fuck waterfags

Attached: SOCIETY.png (500x625, 324K)

This kills the thread.

Attached: ceetee.jpg (300x375, 31K)

>crummy tools
They should be making water instead

Hydrate

My grandma almost died dehydrated last week. It's no joke. I was on the verge of tears.

oh wow now I feel better. thanks.

Well that's what happens when you focus on crummy pokemon creatures.

the story behind this is still hilarious

Shouldn't they make milk? Because they're cows.

I only drink crummy pokemon creatures
>*gulps down a whole Vaporeon*

Attached: file.png (600x800, 620K)

>drink water all the time
>have to constantly use the bathroom or else i piss myself

Please post more, I'm thirsty

Attached: 1559597616943.jpg (420x315, 72K)

I don't get it do democrats hate water or something

This shit's fucking manic but I love it. Keep making water memes and staying hydrated, Yea Forumsirgins.

Have a glass of water

>Larson has said that the inspiration behind the cartoon was hearing the statement in college that man could be defined as "the only animal that made and shaped tools". Having a weird fascination with cows, he later wondered what kind of tools a cow would make, and came up with the published cartoon. Larson has also said that his first mistake with Cow Tools was thinking that it was funny. The second was that he made one of the tools look like a hand saw.

At least she died hydrated

gulp gulp slurp
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hahaha

Attached: fortnite-slurp-juice[1].png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

>actions have consequences
Woah

Of course!

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (452x679, 42K)

If you were fatter you'd be able to hold more water.

siippppp sipppp gulp
yummy

Attached: 968E39F71E97DCE8C6EBB7B46C82EB99155C5822[1].gif (495x498, 1.11M)

Water is racist.

I've been sitting here drinking this crummy can of Monster Zero Ultra™, when I could have been fetching a pail of water.

Can someone edit this so the second step is "Fetch a pail of water"

Attached: 1564167474394.png (755x652, 490K)

Attached: 1563338584000.png (1260x630, 1M)

Attached: 1559598571447m.jpg (1024x773, 142K)

drown the kikes accelerate global warming now!

>ugh i can't believe my body is getting rid of all this shit that is killing me slowly and painfully

I have to, I get frequent kidney stones. I'm currently at 1.5cm, waiting for the urologist to set up my surgery.

>that crying vaporeon

Attached: 1564170069094.png (270x360, 66K)

just pee it out bitch

They rarely operate on stones anymore. They either blast them with sound or use chemicals to dissolve them.

Makes my dick hard desu

What the fuck gives people kidney stones, I want to know so I can stay as far away from that

Attached: file.png (580x800, 746K)

This is the ultimate example of how Gen Z comedy is worthless.

It's taking something that was only slightly funny in the beginning and just retardedly spamming about it. There is literally no joke here, it's just "Haha, reference! You reference? Me. Me reference too"

It's like Gen Z-ers recognize they will never be funny, so they try to wear "I am not funny.. haha..." as an ironic badge and hope that somehow it becomes funny in itself. It does, but only in a pitiful way

Based and waterpilled.

Attached: 1542913987306.webm (404x400, 530K)

Calcium.

Drink hard water

Get a Britta filter or a cheap variant of it

dehydration can be a cause of tiredness, that doesn't mean it's the only cause. being a lazy fatass also is a big factor.

Bad circulation from not moving, shitty diet, not enough water, bad sleep schedules.

How much is too much?
There are days on which I drink about 2 gallons. It's a little much but probably still on the safe side right?

Wow drink some water dude.

wow you feeling ok champ? Want some water?

Attached: 1562792721183.jpg (347x379, 15K)

you sound thirsty bro

Type 2 diabetic here. You guys don't need abhorent amounts of water. We do. When the kidneys can't properly process the liquids and the sugars are 300+, you'll be drinking water like its going out of style. Don't let it get to that point and eat healthy.

I don't know what to tell you, but the urologist is going to call me to set up my surgery. I'll trust what my doctor told me over your post.

There's a number of things. It's probably dietary, but there's a small chance it's related to a familial history of parathyroid tumors. The gist of it is to not overdo it on processed foods.

I wish I could, but my ureters aren't that wide.

Most of Yea Forums should have them then.

Attached: 1534431087053.png (1260x630, 994K)

Attached: pail.jpg (600x407, 87K)

most do and are about to regret their habits in a few years.

Stop thinking in absolutes, for your sake and everyone else's.

Anti PoGo comics are insane, as though enjoying a literal walking simulator makes it impossible to see the real world or something.

Wait until you guys find out that water with high mineral content gives you kidney stones

if you keep crying so hard you'll get dehydrated. drink more water

fucking wh*tes and their water

Attached: C5UufaIUkAAuLf-.jpg (667x886, 147K)

C R U M M Y

Attached: pail2.jpg (500x501, 72K)

I, a water drinking tripfag, look down on you.

There's truth to this statement but this isn't news. Yea Forums memes have been getting worse over nearly half a decade now.

lol what problem could she possibly have with that

>hating water
Hitler warned of this.

Attached: 1559598533315.jpg (679x640, 145K)

>not drinking the vaporeon while it's alive

Attached: Water-mon.png (282x286, 141K)

Attached: 1531971400776.jpg (255x325, 27K)

No thanks. I know they put chemicals in the water that turn the frickin frogs gay

I love water so much bros no jokes here. Also i take vitamins.

This is dumb, it's a godsend when it's hot or before/after workout to have a gallon around. Not even white.

Not wrong

fucking water helped the slave trades

Attached: 1559599056584.jpg (700x495, 185K)

why is vaporeon so fucking lewd

Remember to not drink water from bottles if you can and do not reuse bottles too much.
The amount of plastic in our bodies is fucked up, go look it up.

No joke if you don't drink enough water it can inflame your joints. Take care of your body and it will take care of you.

Nigga it's still alive, he just learned Acid Armor.
No seriously, they can liquefy themselves and reform, no problems no fuss

>Acid armor!
>Acid armor!
>Acid armor!

Stupid white people and their
*shuffles deck*
"Hydration"

Attached: 1564208303168.png (745x562, 552K)

He’s (m) going to run out of PP eventually.

Post this again in 2050. I fucking dare you.

I found more hilarious jokes for Gen Z kids!

Attached: 1460895576381.jpg (2448x3264, 478K)

This is literally a meme created by those steel water bottle companies to sell their 75 dollar canteens.

Why did Larson stop? He was a mad genius.

>t. dehydrated boomer

Get this dryhead outta here!

I need to get a distiller. The bottled water is bad because of the plastic apparently, and the tap water is turning the freaking frogs gay.

Holy shit I can't believe Charlie Chaplin is alive!

not op but I will user

Attached: Water-mon 2.png (666x800, 755K)

how is that even a joke

Attached: waterpockets.jpg (1200x1188, 202K)

Currently pissing light amounts of sand as my kidney stones dissolve. God bless water.

We need water edits.

Type one here. Just get a gym membership and cure yourself you whiney bitch

Sorry i only like fortnite fart jokes

July 27 2050 19:00 PDT
I'll be here.

Distilled water isnt good for you. Its devoid of the nutrients in natural water.

>glug
I chortled

The original is a Pac-man machine.

It just goes to show that people have been bitching and moaning about the youth liking new things since forever.

>sugars are 300+
I'm also type 2 diabetic and mine is down near 90. Just quit sugary drinks and start doing intermittent fasting. That's how I got mine down. I don't even miss soda anymore.

Attached: 30 catfish.gif (500x262, 991K)

this should not do things but it does

Attached: 1537718221610.jpg (540x399, 32K)

Water doesn't dissolve stones.

E L E C T R O L Y T E S

>nutrients in water
it's bad for you because it has a lower pH than normal drinking water.

Nah, raising the ph does for certain types, water just increases the flow making it easier to pass.

Ben Shapiro ~destroys~ player who thought he could use a Motte and Bailey argument.

What the fuck is normal drinking water?
I just drink the stuff that comes out of the tap.

>water
Like from the toilet? Just have a brawndo, idiots

its fucking great

the qt hr girl at my work drinks 1 liter or so a day, and she's always doing a pee dance.

Hope you distill, user!

Attached: calcified pineal gland.jpg (300x251, 17K)

based

Where's the joke?

Attached: 316.gif (294x233, 695K)

I bought this for my friend on his birthday

He sat there for 20 minutes with a furled brow reading everything that this book had to offer

Funnier is the fact that he sat in the lobby of a college while hundreds of people walked by. I think more than a few people thought he was mentally challenged.

In the mirror

1 liter is kind of crummy

But what about them?

Attached: 1564071017772.gif (448x259, 1.37M)

Attached: 8571.gif (586x289, 30K)

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4channel are always willing to help you clear this problem right up.

You appear to have saved and reposted an image from your mobile device without checking for if it has been compressed or not. Whoops! Did you know, phoneposting measurably reduces the quality and fidelty of images circulated across the Internet? This is because opening large images on a phone redirects to a resized image that is capped at x1024 and converted to .jpg! If the user downloads these images without checking the url, they will be getting the converted image, not the original! Once these inferior images are reposted by the phoneposter, and saved by another, they lose their m.jpg tag, which is a primary indicator of their origin and the malicious act perpetrated by the phoneposter!

Phoneposting is already poor form due to its pernicious effect on the post quality and culture of this imageboard. If you must phonepost, please check your image urls before downloading them! If you see the "m", remove it and launch the page. If you get a 404, replace ".jpg" with ".png" instead. It's foolproof!

If that is too time consuming or tedious for you, may I recommend one of the great Yea Forums apps out there like Clover or Kuroba? They're free and very convenient to use.

Now, there's no need to thank me. I'm just doing my part in ensuring that the greater image pool on 4channel and the Internet is not being degraded!

>i dont eat cheeseburgers, why am i fat?
>sir your diet is made exclusively from hotdogs and pizza

imagine the taste

Imagine being american and being scared of drinking water because the government is poisoning you.

reddit

You cheating fuck! I thought we had something special!

Attached: 1555193110437.jpg (1600x1392, 132K)

Imagine living anywhere else and being scared to drink the water because its just naturally poison

Attached: The new face of the Republican party.jpg (600x458, 111K)

Like jews during the holocaust, either dead or never existed.

>couldn't fly in survival mode
this book is already dated lol

About time for this.

Attached: water tools.png (300x375, 83K)

is anyone else thirsty?

Stay hydrated

Attached: Pokemans.png (600x887, 781K)

imagine not being american and being scared of the sky because the government is drone missile assassinating you

then how do they make mineral water, smart guy?

Attached: WATER.jpg (1007x1016, 85K)

soundcloud.com/youngscrolls/zoom2

Attached: 1535920004107.jpg (400x400, 39K)

No. This beer is hydrating me

Does it have electrolytes?

I love that album.

BLOOD GANG WW@

>Larson has also said that his first mistake with Cow Tools was thinking that it was funny
kek

this kid literally fetched a crummy pail of water to class and is just drinking out of it. i hate jack and i hate jill.

pogo players are cancer though, I am unfortunate enough to live next to a raid area in a park and every few days dozens of autistic faggots take up most of the parking and sitting areas just to tap on thier phones

abnormal levels of fatigue could be a sign of cancer, remember to check your testicles for lumps

I thought that was a youtube thing.

Can someone post the original water edit?

it really is, she should be drinking 2 liters and not allowed to use the bathroom

Attached: 1538551958562.jpg (640x504, 18K)

the lack of lewd stories about pissing out vaporeon is saddening

Hydrate

If you're thirsty it's too late. You have poor hydration hygiene.

1 litre isn't much at all. I assume you are American given how you spell 'liter' and don't actually know what volume a litre is.

Attached: 1488676506650.png (1068x1200, 95K)

>Keeping yourself well hydrated is now partisan politics.
Lord give me strength.

>tfw thinking it was just some anons having fun
>it's just normalfag underage faggots destroying stuff with their "memes"

Attached: 1536923531768.jpg (492x449, 41K)

people still play pokemon go? I literally only see it referenced here in these fucking water threads anymore.

sauce

Attached: 1559281060672.gif (400x225, 1.65M)

listen man i just want to see a girl pee her panties at work because she got hooked into a diet fad. so stop being a yuropoor nofun allowed homosexual

The only thing the Lord is gonna give you is cancer you dehydrated cunt

I agree. Fucking scrub to drink 34 ounces a day. I go through about 10 ounces an hour.

>Getting mad that someone is well hydrated
What?

Pee dance?

Attached: 85e.jpg (1110x715, 165K)

based smoothbrain

dont drink if youre not thirsty

8 glasses a day is retarded pseudoscience that is literally based on nothing, in fact it was probably memed by corporations when they started selling bottled water

yes its still one of the highest grossing mobile games every month

>1 liter
I drink like 8-12 liters a day.

youtu.be/Pfgf1ACDZFA

Yes. Its what plants crave

Just chew a fucking antacid with it then and get your daily dose of calcium if you're that concerned.

No its based on the fact that the average sized person needs 64 ounces of water per day to hydrate their organs. Remember kids, 8 glasses, 8 ounces, 8 timea a daaaaaaaaaaaay

>Yuropoor

every other country in the world uses the metric system except yours and Liberia.

You should have played the numbers and said Asia dumbass, but even then you'd be wrong.

That's not even half as much as you need, drink more.

Do you honestly think I would actuallye621.net/post/show/1014631
give you the source you faggot?

Attached: infinite punch man.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

fuck off with this crummy copypasta

drink some water

all kinds of kidney stones except for 1 type can be cured with vitamin c. the last type (oxalate stones) is caused by vitamin c but can be cured by eating a shitton of citrus and avoiding oxalates in the diet for 4 weeks

Attached: water.png (960x960, 1.47M)

no it's absolute bullshit, it's momscience, there is literally zero scientific basis for it

the only people who should be told to drink water are old demented fucks who cant take care of basic bodily functions, or if you do hard labor out in the heat

Attached: 1559046638236.png (566x313, 249K)

Attached: 1558884335525.jpg (1009x749, 183K)

whoa...

Attached: really makes you think.jpg (800x800, 185K)

oops! It looks like you've made a bit of and oopsie. Posting on the imageboard Yea Forums (four-chan) with a tripcode is generally bad etiquette unless your identity is important to the discussion at hand. Since the users on Yea Forums don't suck each other's penises for internet points, it's pretty unimportant what your name is since you can't flaunt your gigantic karma-cock here. I've noticed you've made a lot of oopsies today. Maybe you should use Reddit, as posting with an identity and sucking cock is generally accepted there!

Distilled water is ph neutral you fucking idiot. Leave it in the open and it'll gain acidity from absorbing carbon dioxide in the air.

But seriously, drink water.

y'all forgetting to sit up straight

Attached: 1558886813710.png (540x400, 221K)

That person is an idiot but HURR DURR CARRYING AND DRINKING A WHOLE JUG OF WATER is such a stupid fucking meme. Get a reusable water thermos like everyone else you fucking tryhard.

Try H3O. Its 50% stronger than H2O

Based.

Attached: 1562987244069.gif (400x225, 2.84M)

>he doesn't think water is destroying our society
The next wars will be about water, didn't you hear the news?

Attached: 1563139666960.jpg (599x848, 135K)

To be fair though only the fattest of Americunts could think bringing a plastic jug like that to a public place is okay.
Tumblers exist for a reason.

Attached: 1558887405196.jpg (567x422, 59K)

How does that bed work?

Hey. You cant stalk me and phone posters. You are dead to me Stalker-san. Dead!

Ceciro > everyone else

that's why I'm trying to break my water habit.

Why does 1% of the population have 99.5% of the genders?

Michigan here. Stay the fuck away from our water. Its ours we earned it.

Only drink soda

The saddest part is that we will be killing each other for water while companies like coca cola that waste a shitload of water to make a 2.5L coke for americans to snack on will continue to operate

Attached: 1518826263439.png (329x484, 245K)

Please don't over drink water and go into hyponatermia. For whatever reason people take this shit too far and drink like 2 gallons a day. Just drink in moderation and avoid soda.

Because society is wrong but they are right.
That's why we mus tear down everything we have accomplished to accommodate their mental il- desires.

What the fuck are big baps?

Attached: grundy.jpg (480x360, 13K)

I can't tell if this is an edit

Attached: sipp.jpg (132x225, 18K)

Why does the boomer standin look like Reagan?

We're going to look like fucking oracles if there's a resource crisis over drinkable water any time soon.

Depends on your weight dude.
Basically drink half your weight in ounces and thats all you need

>he doesn't drink heavy water
You're giving this man bad advice.

distilled has a neutral pH of 7.0.

Most tap water is between 7.5-7.8. Most natural river water in western countries are right around that level. Human body pH is also close to that.

Spring water is far better for you than distilled.

Who the fuck buy the majority of their drinking water in bottle in a first world country ?

no one wants your industrial runoff liquid that has a passing resemblance to water.

real war for water is going to be around the south pole.

Shut the fuck up boomer, it's way past your bedtime.

He ain't wrong.

How is this even video game related

Attached: 1562054317995.png (1009x749, 654K)

no shit. Drinking water is slightly alkaline

Based thread.
Fuck newfigs.

If I keep drinking tap I'll get a sick forehead penis? Sweet

Attached: aux-po11.jpg (472x382, 160K)

We're holding you to that.

>poles
Oh you're one of those types

enjoy your summer while it lasts, school shootings are just around the corner.

This is secretly a thread about water graphics. You'll would have got it if you weren't dehydrated.

>Fluoride ingestion as a child appears to decrease IQ:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3491930/ "Developmental Fluoride Neurotoxicity: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis"
>Thus, children in high-fluoride areas had significantly lower IQ scores than those who lived in low-fluoride areas.

>Fluoride ingestion during pregnancy appears to greatly decrease the intelligence of the child:

ehp.niehs.nih.gov/doi/10.1289/ehp655 "Prenatal Fluoride Exposure and Cognitive Outcomes in Children at 4 and 6–12 Years of Age in Mexico"
>In this study, higher prenatal fluoride exposure, in (the general range of exposures reported for the general population,) was associated with lower scores on tests of cognitive function in the offspring at age 4 and 6–12 y.

Another fun fact: fluoride water doping is not practiced in Europe. America implemented it in 1945, immediately after pilfering the medical research from the infamous Unit 731 (human research facility in Japan that tested thousands of drugs on POWs)

Fun fact #2: fluoride passes right through even the most sophisticated water filters. The only way to defluoridate water is to distill it.

Fun fact #3: You can get a tabletop water distiller for $75-$100 on aliexpress. They use no filter and would consume ~$15 of electricity per year if you ran them 24/7 (you don't.) They also remove all other contaminants like lead. Contrary to popular culture belief, there are no health detriments involved with consuming distilled water: we receive more than 95% of our dietary minerals from food.

Fun fact #4: In Europe, there are recent efforts to fluoridate salt. You can avoid this by only buying Jewish (kosher) salt, which legally cannot be fluoridated.

Attached: fluoride in europe.jpg (962x566, 50K)

Water dehydrates you if you don't drink it with some eIectroIytes.

THE MOST FRESH WATER IN THE WORLD
MICHIGAN
MICHIGAN
MICHIGAN
FUCK YOU OHIO

BASED

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland#Calcification
>Calcification of the pineal gland is typical in young adults, and has been observed in children as young as two years of age.[30] The calcified gland is often seen in skull X-Rays.[30] Calcification rates vary widely by country and correlate with an increase in age, with calcification occurring in an estimated 40% of Americans by their 17th year.[30] Calcification of the pineal gland is largely associated with corpora arenacea, also known as "brain sand".
>It seems that the internal secretions of the pineal gland inhibit the development of the reproductive glands, because, in cases where it is severely damaged in children, the result is accelerated development of the sexual organs and the skeleton.[34]

See also ethos.bl.uk/OrderDetails.do?uin=uk.bl.ethos.361991 "The effect of fluoride on the physiology of the pineal gland"

Attached: fluoride and dental caries.jpg (638x397, 19K)

>drink in moderation
In your dreams, cotton mouth.

Attached: how to drink water.jpg (3200x2400, 221K)

DRINK THE WAER

You people are the fucking worse. Just shut the fuck up.

1 litre is 33.8oz. So she would weigh 67lbs or in metric about 29kg.

Now learn metric.

But I want to be a horny forehead penis freak

You sound like there's quite a lot of water in your lead, too!

I wonder why they won't replace those lead pipes, hmm?

Attached: leaded gas and violent crime.jpg (624x423, 50K)

What the fuck is this thread? Is this a new zoomer meme?

>remember to check your testicles for lumps
what if I can't see them?

I'm behind on my memes, what the fuck is going on here?

Wtf bros i just drank some water and i feel great?

i seriously hope im wrong, because if, or when, it gets to that point everywhere will basically be mexican shanty town.

Is this some kind of psy-ops campaign to strain water tensions even further and force more wars over resources?

Attached: distiller.jpg (960x662, 147K)

based. dont listen to the fud. if you eventually feel like you need the minerals you can add them yourself

tl;dr

what an interesting graph

Drinking water? No its essential to human life.

>no arguments
>just insults
Holy shit, thanks for letting me know what he is saying is worth checking out, thanks user.

>literally being the guy from dr strangelove

I'm sure lead poisoning is behind these violent crimes and not areas that can't afford to replace lead pipes generally being shitty places to live

Because a certain party refuses to do any kind of infrastructure spending that doesn't involve privatizing everything.

I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS
NAZIS GET OFF MY BOARD

Attached: 9BC33A1B-63F7-40C6-97BF-C04DDD8613A7.jpg (983x743, 196K)

Drink up!

Attached: distiller-1-week-test-municipal-tap-water.jpg (500x500, 45K)

>wow there's enough stuff in 20 gallons of water to be visible when you put it all in a tiny jar

>Yea Forums posts webcomics a lot, usually ironically, usually in satire
>Sometimes this can get a little intense
>Political cartoons referencing video games, or vaguely related to video games sometimes get in
>One in particular (in this thread) met the "Lost" criteria for being so thoroughly inane it became memetic juice
>Now the ironic joke of "water is better than pokemon go" is transferred and infects every aspect of any webcomic.
>Who the fuck gives a shit if you read this you deserve to realise all I wanted was an overly elaborate six.

more violent crime = more bullets
more bullets = more lead

what a dumb comparison

I reckon she drinks 1 litre at work and half a litre when shes at home, seeing as how he mentioned a work place

>the answer to everything, always is "orange man team bad!"

I despise conservatives but you're a dumbass if you can't see that your tribal instincts are being manipulated by the real enemy (read: rich fucks)

Attached: doctor pavel i'm CIA.jpg (850x400, 112K)

Don't overhydrate though! Remember to drink in wateration, folks!

Attached: 2992318_0.jpg (630x630, 72K)

Nice fake article, retarded phoneposter.

Drink water

Someone post the one where vaporeon is just a faggot in a fetish suit

yes goy dont drink rain water it will kill you

the sodium hexafluorosilicate, the chlorine, the chloramines, the farm runoff, the trace pharmaceuticals, the pesticdes, the herbicides, the dioxines, the pcbs

are all part of a healthy in varied diet, they are essential!

Attached: book reading nazis.jpg (698x768, 91K)

FUCK WATER DRINK POP
OHIOCHADS RISE UP

Attached: 1392984650280.jpg (795x806, 72K)

You might also lack certain nutrients like iron, or simply don't do enough physical activities
...or you could be poisoned

What the fuck is the outrage here even?

Wholesome.

You have to go back.

Are you this dumb? You realize the GOP existed before Trump right? Was 2016 your first election?

>the real enemy (read: rich fucks)
Then I guess you're voting for Bernie? Because the GOP sure as shit isn't against the rich, and neither are the establishment Democrats.

That's not a gallon, though. Nor is it sold in a store on the way to class for $1.

yep, double steel wall water bottles ftw

Buy a chink distiller off aliexpress. They actually make good distillers, it's like a household utility in China as every home needs one.

Hey everyone. Pepsiman here, and I want to remind you to drink Pepsi and nothing else. Consume Pepsi

Attached: pepsiman.jpg (345x562, 23K)

I want to drink Aqua's piss.

Holy shit this
We have nice water bottles now, they're like $10.

Do burst cardio, sprint for 1 min and walk for 30 seconds. You can get a decent workout by doing this for 20 mins a day. Drink water, stop eating bread. I substituted all the bread in my diet for white rice, only like 200 cals for a cup, that shit fills you up my man. Eat eggs, eat greens, become better at vidya.

Bernie is a rich Jew. He is controlled opposition, and by the way, he does not even want to be elected. He will cede everything to Biden, just like what happened last time. He is the "seduce young people" mechanism for the DNC.

Attached: the 1%.png (600x600, 197K)

Reading makes you alt-right? Jesus christ we need nuclear extinction.

Sure convinced me!

Define "drinking water". Tap water is kept alkaline to avoid corrosion in the pipes.

Isn't this the bitch that got her throat cut open?

>BUY THIS PRODUCT HOLY SHIT YOU CANT JUST USE THINGS YOU HAVE AROUND THE HOUSE

>promotes Pepsi to combat the alt-right waternazis
>wears blue
Holy shit based

Every time I see this comic it feels more and more absurd.

Bread is excellent for you. Eat real bread (read: whole grain & multigrain)

>Oh no, I've been found out

No, the roast beast wasn't that hot.