OH LOVELIEST OF BRANCHES, PLEASE GRANT ME YOUR SUCCOR!

>OH LOVELIEST OF BRANCHES, PLEASE GRANT ME YOUR SUCCOR!

Attached: 1562885670005.png (819x900, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fflogs.com/reports/49tAdb3ZJzf6vapH#fight=7&type=damage-done
xivmodarchive.com/mod/feo_on_your_eos
youtube.com/watch?v=Sg14jNbBb-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Relationship ended with Alisaie, now Feo Ul is my wife!

Sell me on RDM.

Around every 30 seconds you'll be using a gap closer to stab into an enemy, deliver a powered up melee combo, and then backflip away. The backflip does damage.

its shit braindead boring senpai

I main BLM and find it boring, if that says anything.

is NIN still viable

You dont have to do anything and everyone will still love you because you have a rez.

All jobs are viable, even AST in its current garbage state. NIN just arent desired as they used to be

Why is she the only pixie that calls herself "she"?

Kinda sounds unfortunate. A few days ago I was asking about which sword job I should play since I have a hardon for female swordsman and like everyone suggested RDM.

Cause she has the biggest pixie futa dick.

Because most pixies dont give a shit or even understand gender dynamics but because she is odd she has taken a liking to mortal customs and concepts of femininity and such

God I need her to be a minion or a Eos/Selene glamor.

Attached: 1563175819879.webm (852x480, 1.96M)

THAT'S HIM

TWO-TON JANNIES

HE DOES IT FOR FREE

What I'd give to have her lick my dick hole and drink my seman until her little tummy is full.

Attached: EAKrvBDUcAYQKFT.jpg (1000x717, 123K)

>Try out monk
>Constant switching between stances to maximize my play
>Casting brotherhood in trials/raids gives me one assload of resources to spam my BIG. PUNCH.
>My face when I.... Jump during dragon kick's animation

Attached: 4.jpg (311x333, 24K)

play SAM and strike fear in the hearts of all ascians

alli tuta viera futa

Also heard SAM is much worse now to play than in SB.

How 2 get cute Pixie gf(male)?

Allin chisi nasty greasy

pixies are created when a child dies

Isn't it exactly the same except Hagakure is free now

Red Mage has solid class fantasy if thats what you're after and lots of cool glam potential.
For gameplay, group utility is high, damage is good, its easy to perform well with, and the hats are second only to Bard's in terms of ostentatiousness. A Red Mage is welcome anywhere.

It's pretty much the same as SB

>Feo Ul as a pet glamour for Eos or Selene
>$29.99 Mogstation
Would you?

I SEE NOW

Well that only leaves DRK and PLD so take your pick

I like her but not enough to play SCH

THIS IS THE PASSION OF MY MODSCENSION. VERY WELL, I SHALL PRUNE THIS THREAD!

>DRK lvl 70 quest
I still hate most of you fucks, but goddamn

WHO ELSE COULD I LOVE BUT YOU?

FEEL MY BAN

is GL4 and the AOE chakra fun? please monk bros im not having fun in the 71 dungeon

Redpill me on the proper way to handle dancer's burst phase, when I start using my feathers it always feels awkward because the cooldown is too fast to single weave but not fast enough to double

If you don't proc fan, you just do 1 and wait for the next GCD to try again.

Place your bets
>Feo Ul minion is related to Encyclopedia Novdrantia
>Emet-Selch minion releated to Shadowbringers Soundtrack

Red Mage is my main DPS. I have a lot of fun with it. I particularly enjoy being able to toss magic spells at the enemy on the go and between melee combo, corps/displacement, and so on there are times where it feels like you're blazing across the battlefield with no movement restriction whatsoever. With that said, there are also times where you chill for the most part and cast spells. I parse 9.5k on current extremes FWIW which puts me in the purple range, pretty good but not the best by any means. Good enough to impress the shit out of party finder puga but Yea Forums won't be impressed.

enlightenment is so fun to use that i wish it just straight up replaced forbidden chakra

which is why i hate monk

Emet-Selch will be tied to the most expensive one.

I'm a Bard
What's more fun or damage to play, MCH or Bard? I kind of want to play MCH for the aesthetic of shooting shit

Attached: 1564227415833.gif (364x838, 21K)

RDM seems cool from a standpoint of liking Magic Knights and they are the closest we got.

Attached: 1522203878823.jpg (1815x2566, 1.02M)

I bet we get the Feo-Ul Minion at the end of the .X questlines.

Attached: 1564034466489.jpg (2893x4092, 1.13M)

I just did an expert roulette with RDM, AST, BLM.

Final Boss DPS, 0 deaths.
Me (GNB): 6.5k
AST: 3.8k
BLM: 8.2k
RDM: 4.7k

RDM, despite being a great class in every other FF, is just a shit damage instant rez machine.

Attached: E270E9C9-EC88-4032-9B2C-6A734E1E6730.jpg (394x139, 32K)

your blm needs to go to get his brain checked

Bruh what? You got a shitty DPS that doesn't mean red mage does bad damage. I do 10k+ easily on my red mage in expert dungeons.

>spoiler
You found the reason I've been MNK since 2.3

Attached: 1L5PlrF.png (291x285, 59K)

>RDM: 4.7k
>retards flock to RDM because it's the go-to retard class.
>surprised to see low dps RDM players

Attached: 1513586895999.png (211x239, 6K)

>You will never fuck Yotsuyu while she has the mind of a child

>RDM, despite being a great class in every other FF, is just a shit damage instant rez machine.
*clears throat*

fflogs.com/reports/49tAdb3ZJzf6vapH#fight=7&type=damage-done

Fuck me, these threads are getting harder and harder to spot.
I just started my trial today Twintania on Light , lalafell thaumaturge. First time I'm playing an MMO. Did first four main story quests, did a couple of sidequests for some equipment so I can look like a clown instead of a hobo and got to level 7.
Kind of expected people to talk more, haven't seen anyone say anything in chat so far. Is it because I am on a new server and everyone around me is newbie? I was told to look for players with crown logo because they are mentors but haven't ran into any yet. I hope I didn't fuck up with my server choice.
Game feels about the same as I expected an gameplay of an MMORPG to look like with fetch quests and slow combat with 3-4 usable skills so far, I'll most likely stick to it and play casually in the evenings. To be honest, I 100%-ed FFXV because I had nothing else to play so I don't mind playing though bad and boring content. I know that story and gameplay get better later on..

Attached: 1a4db7e793965f89a97b2be2d7000de1.jpg (2620x2480, 639K)

>Bigdaddy Deeps

Attached: twparse.png (1200x226, 28K)

You get more skills as you lay more. the "slow combat" and only a few skills to press is a meme.

The irony was not lost on me

That's pretty much what I expected, so it's no big deal. If I got 3-4 tows of spells and skills at the very beginning, I'd just quit immediately because of information overload.

As a leveling RDM, do you guys have any rotation guides or general protips on RDM?

You did good picking thaumaturge as your starting class. Ul'dah is great and Black Mage is a good time, and only gets better as time goes on.

>RDM
>guides

Attached: wtf am i reading.jpg (468x895, 46K)

By the end of the game you have more skills than you have (comfortable) hotkeys for.

There is always an optimal way of doing something no matter how basic it might seem.

Put swiftcast on your main hotbar and use it on cooldown every time. Don't try to weave anything in with corps-a-corps or displacement. Stay in melee range when you're about to begin your melee combo so you can manafication then go right into the melee combo, also don't forget to weave oGCDs in between each step in your melee combo. Fleche and contra sixte often seem to come up right on time for that for me, corps a corps fits in there nicely as well. Always leave either white or black mana just slightly above the other for the free proc and don't waste procs

>be DPS running a dungeon
>Tank pulls big for first few bosses, Heals keeps up fine
>Tank pulls big again
>Healer and other DPS is trailing behind by two rooms cause she looked at the boss loot that dropped
>Tank gets killed just as healer arrives
>Tank gets mad as hell

Who is in the wrong here? Tank for not having group awareness or healer for not keeping up?

The tank obviously.

>halfway through duty
>see this
What do?

Attached: brb brain damage.png (292x36, 19K)

I like playing mages or ranged classes in games so I went for that. Thought about picking the class that becomes white mage but then I realised I should probably steer clear from healing so so can comfortably do early stuff solo without relying on others as I don't know if healers can deal any significant amount of damage at the start.
City is pretty comfy, I like the layout.

Tank. I don't even pop sprint anymore unless I am running with premades or the healer is using it themselves. healers seem way more "sensitive" than ever now that their role got lobotomized.

tell them to lock their kids in a cage while they game like you do.

I do the pulling as a WHM these days. Pop my two regens and shield on the tank, run ahead and pull the next pack. So many tanks are scared to pull. They dont realize that I am a literal god

Attached: 1283846952609.jpg (500x364, 40K)

the only thing I dislike about black mage is that because it's always improving as you level, going back to do older content at lower levels feels like you're being shot in the kneecaps, But you don't have to worry about that for a while, so have fun user.

>So many tanks are scared to pull
This is true.
>I am a literal god
>healsluts think they are anything else
Lmao you fall flat when they all swarm you for a few seconds.

Attached: 8WDVzuh.png (1866x999, 1.59M)

>two fat sweaty neck beards flirting with each other online.

healslut meme is cringe as hell

>meme
Ignorance truly is bliss, or perhaps your DC is not/less plagued by it?

>tfw deciding whether or not to deal with squad missions or PoTD for leveling

I fucking hate the AI because the healer always take a year to heal me and the tank AI doesn't seem to be able to hold aggro quickly, it take them a minute to pull it off me.

tfw found a 19 year old girl doing this on primal
she was pretty chill when not being a slut

*joins your raid*

Attached: EAgeoD0VAAA8StU.jpg (1935x3503, 498K)

>no bulge
Kicked

How big do you think Ranaa's black futa cock is? Asking for a friend...

It's not the same.
Funnily enough, Hagakure eating up your sen was actually a good thing, because it allowed you to manipulate how many sen you had and easily line up Higanbana.
With the addition of Tsubame-gaeshi, you now have to be very careful and adhere to a 60s rotation or you will misalign it, causing a massive dps loss.
As in, you end up with a 4s cd on Tsubame-gaeshi after using Midare, so you either just say fuck it and rebuild 3 sen again (cause using another GCD clears the held Tsubame iaijutsu), or you spend 4 seconds doing absolutely nothing but auto-attacks/throwing in some oGCDs.

At least 7 or 8 inches and super thick too. It's delicious.

Please don't lewd the fairies.
Lewd the fairies

Oh thank nep finally another user who appreciates her beautiful BBC. I want her to breed my catgirl so bad

>white bunny

Did FFlogs just scrb all their previous logs? now that they have rDPS?

Is sleep/repose ever used outside of quests? I noticed that since it's used in a quest in BLM's storyline, they can't really get rid of it.

It was used in one of the healer role quest duties

Feels good

Shit gets good at Heavensward
Remove Lalafell

I'm learning to play BLM and about to hit 50. I don't really understand what I'm supposed to do with Flare, it deals AOE damage but it doesn't seem that much better than using Fire II and Freeze for AOE and it eats up all my mana.

MCH is more fun and does more damage, ez choice. Hope you have good ping.

Attached: dab.jpg (1100x1700, 914K)

Why is FF14 the only thing where elves are the best race?

>elves arent good in all other media
user you're funny

Attached: 1556770515810.gif (619x350, 2.15M)

I want to try MCH or BLM, but my DPS has been MNK this whole time.

try MCH, it's pretty similar.

FF14 elves have a lot of quirks that add up to make them a good pleb filter, they aren't just fapbait versions of humans

Attached: aiportraits_1563591606.jpg (1024x512, 88K)

>tfw all my time playing OSRS mean that leveling crafters in this game feels like a holiday
Fuck Levequests, about to get 70 CRP from collectables with the 700 birch logs I chopped.

Attached: 1524165913732.jpg (427x427, 21K)

Jesus user think about your crystals

That's the beauty of it user, I make more money selling the materia I get from the scrip than I spend on the crystals. I cannot lose.

I am become autism, maker of lumber.

Attached: 1461065076533.jpg (1280x1280, 197K)

Should I use Standard/Technical Step before or during Devilment

Standard before it, then use Devilment 15+ seconds into it so you can use both during Devilment.

based fellow osrs player

>Loves Reddit
>Loves memes
>Lives in Japan
>Has a Japanese wife
>Living the dream
>Good boss
Is he /our/ guy Yea Forums? He's literally everything Yea Forums wants to be.

Attached: Koji.jpg (299x168, 9K)

PLD, SAM, or MCH?

m

PLD > MCH > SAM

Is ultimate ever coming back?

MCH for the dab move.

HOTPOCKET WARDEN

----------JANITOR-----------

What will be the POTD of Shadowbringers? There's no obvious location like there was in Stormblood.

Not like PoTD has a obvious place.

Crazy labyrinth made by pixies because they are bored and want us to play with them

Attached: 1454393470844.jpg (548x416, 48K)

When exactly am I supposed to use Anatman? Am I supposed to stay in FoW for GL4 or FoF for 10% extra damage for bosses/trials? What's the practical use of SSS, considering it puts you on two GCDs for using it?
Is it ever a DPS gain to use TK now and maybe, I dunno, recover stacks with Anatman if PB is not up?
I am so fucking confused.

Attached: 1552388604532.jpg (509x625, 31K)

Bunch of floors in the Viera mayan ruins.

Holy shit I want it

Attached: 1560762299767.jpg (746x739, 48K)

>logtranny site updated
>added raid dps
>"oh cool i can now parse how much damage i contributed through BL and tether, much easier than before"
>but the site also lowers your rDPS for any buff you received

What the fuck?

you use anatman when the tank is a retard and makes a dash to the loot chest instead of the boss

FoF to start, then FoW right before you hit 4 GL stacks, FoW from then on. Anatman to hold your stacks if there's nothing to attack. SSS if you need to move away from the boss for 4+ seconds, before transition phases or as a final attack. TK as a final attack or before transition phases where you have enough downtime to rebuild your stacks with Anatman.

It's extremely wonky and stupid but that's Monk now.

What's your IQ, really?

Viera have by far the best models of any playable race.
>long fucking legs with visible muscle
>max bust slider actually gives you a respectably huge pair
>curves that all other races can only dream of having
>an actual ass, along with a race-locked thong that lets you see it in full
>all faces can be made to look good, unlike the other races that have at least one that will look retarded no matter how you fiddle with it
Why haven't you converted, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1495742511151.jpg (401x333, 116K)

Because buffs you received from other players aren't part of your contribution to the raid's DPS you fucking DRG brainlet

Alright, that sounds fucking retarded, but I guess that's how the job works now.
One last thing. Does Anatman start GL, or it can only build from one stack and increase the timer? Like, can I go from no stacks into GL3-4 with it or do I need at least one that isn't expired yet?

Not being able to wear hats is a big negative

It's a fucking dungeon parse lmao.

>>an actual ass, along with a race-locked thong that lets you see it in full
Which one is the viera butt then?

Attached: 1539807186903.jpg (867x1056, 316K)

Anatman builds stacks if you're in combat, even from zero. Out of combat it only pauses the timer.

>an actual ass
>No hats

Attached: 1376578824745.gif (139x742, 1.16M)

>I do 10,000 damage
>I hand out 500 dps through buffs
>I now do 10,500 damage
>I *receive* a buff of 250 damage
>I lose 250 rDPS because of a buff I received
>my damage is now 10,250
>I lose dps because I received a buff

Literally doesn't make sense. There is zero reason parse-padders won't just click-off any buff they receive, because it's now going to lower their rDPS.

It depending on server tick is what really fucks it for me, since I play with fairly high ping (usually around 100).
That and double cooldown on PB. It's like they want stacks to be an utter nightmare to build AND maintain.
One or the other, not both, fuck heads.

see

If everyone clicks off their buffs then they'll all do less rDPS you fucking brainlet

how the fuck do i get a dps meter

Attached: ffxiv_07272019_220110_054.png (1920x1080, 2.57M)

>Not modding your asses
You only have yourself to blame for this

>FoF to start, then FoW right before you hit 4 GL stacks
Wrong
You open in FoF and swap to FoW mid-PB during the opener when you're about to refresh GL during PB with a demolish, after using all your oGCDs. It loses DPS on the demolish but it lets you line up your GCDs so that your future demolishes refresh faster.

Download ACT

Damage you give out isn't damage done by you, retard.
>Player A does 10k DPS
>Player B does 10k DPS
>Player A gives Player B a 1k DPS buff
>Player B's DPS is now 11k
>According to you Player A's DPS is also now 11k
>2k more DPS from a 1k buff

God Hyur female #4 look like fucking neanderthal

Is WHM pretty much a green DPS at this point?

>b-but m-mods
Mods are the same as headcanon, it's all in your head.

Yes, they exist to glare spam and get carried by the sch/ast who does all the healing

Attached: MNKopenerShad.png (764x106, 102K)

My eyes are pretty well convinced atm as well. So is my dick

Attached: ffxiv_07282019_002952_802.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

Tell me why this is preferable over having received raid buffs an alternate color on your personal bar, akin to pet dps, especially since Kirha has said that rDPS will be the default soon.

Having the separate column that presents the data as a loss/gain scenario is misleading and creates potential scenarios where people who want to specifically have higher rDPS number on *their* part of the graph, will actively remove buffs since it's not actively contributing to their own number being higher.

Regardless of the fact that it lowers the overall party's dps, there will be people that do this because it affects their own personal bar/meter negatively, as opposed to a simple meter add-on, like how pet dps is calculated. I am not disagreeing with the inclusion of rDPS, but rather the way the information is presented to the viewer.

The anatman opener is for autists.

>Anatman in the opener

Attached: why.jpg (288x471, 30K)

Is PotD/HoH still the best way to level DPS?

This please
I want her floating by me all the time, or even perched on my shoulder

xivmodarchive.com/mod/feo_on_your_eos

After the opener, is it better to do dragon kick into true strikes for combo potency or straight into bootshine for leaden fist? I assume the former, yeah?

Anyone who is this fucking obsessive over parse autism deserves to ruin themselves by clicking off their buffs.

>all faces can be made to look good
this is false, only face 1 is worthwhile

>When exactly am I supposed to use Anatman?
Immediately after demolish as your first GCD, until you get 1 stack from it, then dragon kick. Otherwise you use it to keep your stacks during downtime. Optionally if you have the ACT plugin that shows you a server tick timer, you can use it during PB to refresh GL so you don't need to waste a PB GCD on a coeurl move to refresh GL, but that only applies if you don't need to refresh Demo while PB is up (which you usually should do).
>Am I supposed to stay in FoW for GL4 or FoF for 10% extra damage for bosses/trials?
GL4 is superior but if for whatever reason you're below GL4/3 you should be in FoF until you need to enter GL4. You also stay in FoF during your opener for a bit for extra damage on your first couple of GCDs and oGCDs before refreshing demolish since you can't delay RoF long enough to enter in in GL4. GL4 RoF is a DPS gain if you have enough SS (which you should, the amount is only 1269) to get 10 GCDs in it.
>What's the practical use of SSS
You use it whenever you'll be out of range of the boss for more than two GCDs, or whenever the boss is about to jump/die.
>Is it ever a DPS gain to use TK
If the boss is about to jump for more than 12 seconds, you use SSS>TK>Anatman to get all your stacks back. If the boss is about to die or jump for so long that GL will fall off no matter what you do (EG Eden's ult), use SSS>TK for a bit of extra damage. Right now this only really happens in a couple of fights.

>no butt mod on your viera
What's wrong with you?

It's easy though? And it's still a DPS gain over using PB in the opener even if you have to wait the full three seconds for the second stack of GL

And for the muscle fags out there

Attached: ffxiv_07282019_003509_483.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

I run squads because my niggas are leveled.

>Opo-Opo form
Bootshine if you have Leaden Fist, Dragon Kick if you don't
>Raptor form
Twin Snakes if it's going to fall off before your next Raptor GCD, True Strike if it won't
>Coeurl Form
Demolish if it's going to fall off before your next Coeurl GCD, Snap if it's not. Demolish if you have raid buffs or RoF up and your current Demo application is less than 9 seconds and the buff(s) will fall off before your next coeurl GCD.
Anatman in the opener is 1.5-5% more DPS than doing a PB opener

Because all the butt specific mods look like shit and fuck up proportions

This is pretty ugly.

>that waist

Attached: 1557887146518.jpg (400x465, 71K)

Cope some more

procs, procs, procs, procs, slash, slash, slash, backjump, BOOM, procs procs...

T&F L is fine and doesn't fuck up anything

I'm using T&F L

is there a way to cast stardiver twice in one lotd?

So I'm only going to Anatman into GL2? Still pretty idiotic to stand there for 3 seconds, I think, but I'll try it next time.

>CD is exactly as long as the effect that enables it
What do you think?

buns turned out to be too damn ugly. A shame.

Yes, you Anatman to GL2, then immediately DK, then when you enter RoF your first GCD puts you in GL3. It's just like the SB opener but you stand there like a retard for 1-3 seconds waiting for Anatman instead of lmao 2tackle

t. """ironic""" Hroth fag

Yeah, they're only just as attractive as cats and lizards instead of way more attractive. At least they're not butt-ugly like shrek and mhigger women though.

I feel sad for you thinking this game Vieras are worth anything. They could have worked them into the pretty race they are and instead you get retard face "limited" race.

>Load into duty as a SAM
>Get slapped
Come on...

Attached: 1534380577835.jpg (720x817, 58K)

>emotes at the start of duty
is this a crystal thing

Because Seeker of the Sun Miqo'te have a patriarchal tribal structure that brings out all the doms with impregnation fetishes.

>way more attractive
There is an intentional lack of detail in faces, specially female faces, in this game. For the sake of the artstyle making them look more anime/less WoW-tier cartoonshit and whatnot.
What I'm trying to say is that, within those constraints, there's really nothing that can be done to make one or the other race stand out in terms of sheer perceived facial beauty. That requires detail, and the others to have imperfections that this more beautiful race doesn't. Kind of like when a girl in some random anime is supposed to be the most beautiful of the school/country/world, she look basically like the others but there's some sparkles and you basically gauge her beauty by how other characters react to it, not by what you're seeing, and sure as shit ain't nobody gonna talk about WoL's looks in this game.
Viera stand out more in terms of bodies to me.

/laliho

Primal.

>doesnt like female highlanders
low test. The men can go, though. Eyebrowless freaks

Is this based?

Attached: lmao.png (875x53, 15K)

I'm on Primal and I always do laliho at the start now while using a full dwarf glam.

Fran had an ugly face so it makes sense viera faces are ugly.

Absolutely based

Ey my nigga. Only did it to level 50. Any tips on the dungeons for getting it 50-70?
Do I just swap to HoH at 70?

>Lamitt wasn't an angry curse-slinging drunkard like Giott
Ardbert's suffering never ends. Even our pet dwarf is better than his.

Attached: 1498230725368.jpg (219x200, 9K)

Rabbits suck.

Attached: 435435345553435.jpg (812x1068, 181K)

>Dungeon
>Healer said he's new and not to pull big
>Tank pulls big and he dies
>Tank starts complaining
>Told him that healer said no big pulls
>Starts getting angry telling me to fuck off and telling healer to adjust
>Vote kick his ass
Jesus why are some tanks so entitled?

Attached: 1563950046142.png (585x512, 132K)

She's trans, unironically according to Reddit.

>be shit
>"stop being shit"
>sperg out and remove the foreign element so he'll stop triggering you

>Healer says he's new and not to pull big
>Try to goad them to go for it. If we wipe, I'll pull small
>They don't go for it
>Leave dungeon
It's okay, I'll just farm sand till my penalty is done.

>HoH at 70?
Shit's ass. Go do ShB fates and roulette.

Imagine if dps were allowed to just hand off ALL responsibility just by saying "I'm new, carry me".

Fuck I'm tired. I meant at 60. I don't think you can do squadrons at that level anymore, can you?

Why yes, I do prefer low test women, that's why I don't like Highlander "women"

why are their feet penises?

>Dungeon roulette: Leveling
>Dohn Mheg
>Healer really struggling in the first mass pull
>We wipe on the second
>Check his gear, it's i360
>Leave party

Holy fuck. Do people just not care anymore? It was a male shitgar too.

>imagine being anything but a rabbit and trying to say you look beautiful

DPS don't have any responsibility so they don't even have to ask.

He's new to healing or new to the dungeon? I get the former but I don't really get the latter.

I ran into a ninja wearing level 10-20 gear in Dusk Vigil (the 51 dungeon). He died instantly when the first boss did his raid AOE

I believe'd that too until I saw how many times Titania can fucking PMS and enrage.

Mhiggers/Domans
>boo hoo we got conquered
>stop trying to fight for freedom, you'll just make things worse
>I know we've been tasting Garlean boot for so long we can taste it in our sleep, but fighting might lead to people dying
>give you nothing but grief every step of the way, you get the sense you straight up liberated these people against their will
First
>world has literally ended
>people trying to get back on their feet and keep fighting with 10% of their planet to work with
>all the while accosted by sin eaters who will not stop at just conquering you and collecting taxes every now and then
>treat lalas like the scum they are
>give you a cute fairy wife as soon as you step over the doormat

Attached: 1562969841878.jpg (768x1024, 151K)

>ALL responsibility
he just said don't pull big.

>Dohn Mheg
>Healer really struggling in the first mass pull
It sounds like someone didn't silence the frog tether because healing potencies barely increase over ilevel from SB to ShB.

The problem is I can't even vote kick because I don't trust the other asshats to do it.

Why should the meta of a video game be decided by a third-party website's leaderboard? Parsetrannies confuse the shit out of me. People shouldn't lock jobs out of parties just because they selfishly want orange numbers on some dumb site for a game where all content is easily cleared if people can do their standard rotation quickly, even with flawed openers.

You can there's Pharos Sirius (Hard). But it's not going to be great going to 70 with it but it's doable.

>Dusk Vigil
>Healer with a level 45 cane.
>Only used cure, no cure II or DPS spells.
>Wasn't even a fucking sprout, had other jobs at 80
>F

Attached: 1500365909972.jpg (909x700, 69K)

*princess runs away from danger*
Kyaaaaaa~ save me tank-kun

Maybe it's just me. But I just want to clear on the first try. I don't care how long it takes during the attempt, I just want to clear during that attempt.

Trannies are mentally ill.

What job has the most obnoxious animations?

They actually got worse because of something something different formula in SB content

because the best character in the game is an elf

Attached: 1445774295497.jpg (448x458, 162K)

male au ra

The difference in writing style between SB and ShB is staggering. The people of the first have been under attack for over a century by an infinite number of mindless beings that literally want to do nothing but painfully convert you into one of them, but almost no one has given in to despair. The Ala Mhigans have been under Garlean rule for 20 years and they are all ready to fucking die because the Garleans are mean to them.

DRG

Bard

NIN

DRK
They're so overblown and """heavy""" you never see the end of one, they just clip right into the next even if all you're doing is a basic GCD rotation.
If you want to see the end of a DRK animation, you need to actually wait for it to end.

Pick your FC

>Epic LMAO KILL ALL NIGGERS, HAHAHA I'M GONNA RAPE YOUR MOM AND THEN IM GONNA RAPE YOUR DAD. OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS DPS FUCKING SUCKS IM GOING TO DOX HIM AND RAPE HIS FAMILY.

>hiii guys ^_^ how's everyond doing today "posts 10 pictures of their catboi" oh my goshhh don't I look so sexyyyy???? anyone wanna erp in my mansion? Oops sorry I'll brb my silly artificial vagina is acting weird again :o

>guys I can't take it anymore, I'm gonna kill myself tonight. I hate my family I hate my job, I hate everyone around me. Nobody cares for me. I AM GOING TO FUCKING HANG MYSELF TONIGHT I can't find a reason for living anymore. Sorry guys, I'm going to go to sleep for tonight. (repeat every night)

You know what they say about hard times and strong men.

Bottom

I choose mine, where if any of those three tries to start shit they get banned.
They aren't useful for anything other than passing time and doing roulettes with, but I'll take it in place of overblown drama and faggotry any day.

So can anyone summarize the flow of the other two tanks for me, I only know how PLD and GNB work

>PLD: Do melee until you hit max MP, Requiscat into 4 big dick spells and then Confiteor finisher
>GNB: do your one melee combo and then your continuation combo every 30s

You can mute the bottom guy

I choose my fc where i'm the only member

since no one on /vg/ actually talks about the game

i just got my titania ex clear, and only got 8.4k dps on DRG; i do t have any inno accessories and only eden piece i have is the pants

how the fuck do I improve? is it judt getting those primal equips and going from there? I don’t even get it

Option 4:
>massive 500+ member FC where nobody talks

>DRK
1-2-3, forever. Sometimes you throw out a Edge/Flood.
Never played WAR extensively.

Why isn't there a Feo Ul pet?

>synced odin is still a shitshow

Attached: 1549933519203.jpg (400x400, 31K)

>DRK: Hit 123. Hit oGCD. Keep darkside up.

Get the innocence accessories and work on getting eden shit once a week.

Optimizing opener/rotation and using potions, maybe?

>Implying the other people in your FC won't enable his behavior by giving him attention.

Sure you can mute him, but you'll be stuck all day hearing "oh it's okay! Things will get better. Do you need any help? I'm here for you."

>DRK: Do your combo untill you have DARKNESS METER to cast powerful abilities. Also has a few OGCDs and Darkest Night, the best non-invulnerability tanking ability in the game

Do I need something before I start shb like some raid besides the crystal tower?

Attached: retard.png (1920x1080, 2.04M)

Why did they add the type-0 hairstyles to this game. All I can think of when I see someone with that hair is the character who it really belongs to

No, they basically don't change.
For example a cure II will heal borderline the same at both lv70 i400 and lv80 i440. Though you could say they're worse in relation to the max hp values these days compared to SB ones.

future trial drop

Binding Coil of Bahamut

That chin is the reason I didn't go with Viera face 1. Holy shit, what were they thinking?
You should do Bahamut, I guess.

Titania EX should have been Feo Ul letting you fight her for fun.

Attached: 1557892235343.png (800x450, 405K)

Does the repertoire rate go higher than 20% per dot tick? I got BRD to 52 and I can't fucking stand singing an entire song and not getting a single tick. If the proc rate doesn't increase at higher levels I'm just going to drop it and go back to MCH or DNC.

Now that the dust has settled, is anyone else really disappointed that we brought the night back to the first by absorbing the light rather than harnessing the powers of darkness and destroying the light with it? Would’ve worked better with all the “WE FALL” shit imo.

Yup. They justified neutering healer damage by making everyone's health pools bigger, but not your heals.
So now you gotta heal more and dps less.

all of the above

appreciate it anons

do potions make that much of a difference? ive never really used them before. ALC makes tinctures at 80 right? might just have to buckle down and actually level crafters if so

Should've gotten some kind of Blessing of Darkness from Zodiark when we was crossing worlds or some shit.
I loved the story, but that bit was kind of underwhelming.

>better gear
>food & potions
>melding materia
>hitting positionals, or using TN when not possible
>better rotations (hold buffs to align with other party buffs, making sure all your buffs are up before burning your dps CDs, etc)
>be chosen to receive other party buffs

Assuming there's no glaring flaws in your opener or rotation, the most important thing is getting that Titania weapon. Everything else will only add 1%, at the most, and while it does add up to like 3%-5% dps gains, your Weapon Damage will contribute the most to seeing your dps increase.

Is eden normal on par with the ex trials? Also is there new poetics gear coming out with savage?

>Mention disappointment in a few threads saying how we're warriors of "darkness" but we literally just absorb light
>NOOO YOU WERENT PAYING ATTENTION, WE'RE ACTUALLY THE WARRIORS OF DARKNESS BY TITLE.

I hate people sometimes.

What should I play,Midlander male or Highlander male?

You did harness the power of darkness, user. Did you forget what Urianger told you? Darkness is the aetherial polarity of activity. By inspiring others to act, you were doing more to restore darkness than anything. Simply killing the first Lightwarden was enough to make Vauthry act in response and that alone delayed the Calamity according to Emet-Selch.

>do potions make that much of a difference?
Openers are your big burst of damage, everything else you do is essentially keeping up resources for when that big combo lines up again.
Having stronger stats during that window can make quite a difference.

No, yes.

Every single highlander male looks like the same eyebrowless ugly motherfucker

No,because the contrast between the WoL and Emet-Selch would have been lost. And you are still the metaphysical representation of Darkness. Listen to Urianger again. Darkness=action and change, Light=stasis. By going to the first you spur the world into action and reverse the stagnation. Just because you don't get le epic dark blessing doesn't mean that you weren't using the powers of Darkness.

I'm mostly disappointed you only do the motion to banish the light once (the first time), after that it just fades away on its own instead of you piercing the sky with a bolt that banishes the light

>Healers complain that there's not enough healing to do so they're forced to do their simple dps rotations
>They make healing harder
>Healers complain that they have to heal more and can't dps as much
Healer players are just dps with a god complex

So if im just finishing ShB, I should save my poetics for when savage drops

That scene would've lost impact if it happened every time. Would've become episodic.

Ultimate Trial > Savage Normal Raid > Extreme Trial > Normal Raid

Mechanically, the normal raid's are harder this tier, but the fact that the trials have clear enrage points make them harder by default. Normal raids you can win through sheer brute force through ressing and tanking.

That’s stupid.

Midlander if you want a character that looks generic enough to really be able to fit as any job. Highlander if you want to go for more of a strong guy look.

you mean like every time you absorb the light

healers are one person, just like Yea Forums

I thought you were using "poetics gear" as an analogue for new capped tomestone gear. They'll add a brand new type of tomestone when savage drops, poetics will always stay restricted to old content.

Yeah, given Emet-Selch's role in the story I thought we would end up actually allying with the mad man and interacting with the rest of the Acians prevent the First from being perma-fucked for the rejoining. Instead we are just called "Warrior's of Darkness" just like Ardbert and co were even though we both possess and use the blessing of light/echo to fight.

That's the lore. Literally all darkness is, is an intensely active state of aether. And light is an intensely passive state of aether. That's why Emet-Selch needed people to accept Vauthry's indolent way of living in order to finish the Calamity.

Oh so the ones I have saved up from roulette will only buy base gear

Yeah. By the third or fourth Warden it was becoming kind of an episodic thing. Go to place, solve problem, kill Warden, restore night.
It's obviously designed to be that way to put you in a false sense of security so that it'll hit harder when the last one goes completely off the rails despite all the effort to get to it, but I'm glad they didn't diminish the sky splitting thing by putting it into this rotation of events.

every fc ive joined is an overly happy group that feels like im being picked up by a cult

>Because buffs you received from other players aren't part of your contribution to the raid's DPS you fucking DRG brainlet

They are partially part of your contribution if they're percentage-based rather than flat damage (which is everything).

Yes. There are always 3 types of tomestones on rotation: poetics, that are restricted to old content, an uncapped tomestone that buys entry level endgame gear and a capped tomestone that buys the best gear availible outside of raid drops. The latter is what is getting added when savage drops.

if you play a midlander by default you have to make it look like some fucking michael cera mustached looking ass

Attached: file.png (416x250, 235K)

Subset of number 2
They'll start to show their freaky side soon.

Alright thanks user

>Midlanders are Michael Cera
lol

Attached: 1546212077470.png (903x514, 1011K)

Male midlanders make the best looking Dark Knights, this is a fact

Femcocks can't apply the all important michael cera teenager's first mustache

Attached: file.png (349x397, 241K)

Roe are cute tho

Darkness being aetherial volatility doesn't mean that you can just equate all activity with darkness. You may as well say we are the warrior of darkness because we attack by moving our body. It is like saying that because heat is just atomic vibration, all movement is heat. Regardless of whether you like the story or not we clearly at no point wield the power of darkness, not even on a figurative level.

Vauthry was created so that people would stop fighting back against the sin eaters not because their indolence would intensify the light.

>Titan does his donut shaped AoE
>he does an actual donut

lol

Attached: Eden's Gate- Sepulture (Savage).gif (434x250, 2.11M)

Lmao how can he be so bad leveling gear alone would get him up to par unless that nigga chose coin every time as the reward then fuck that bitch

Agreed user. They're so cute and remind me of my home in the swamp.

Please I hope we get the fucking 2B dress in 5.1

For the love of god please.

probably just did non-stop deep dungeons and nothing else

>his enrage attack is unironically him just spamming donuts
what the fuck yoshi

>Darkness being aetherial volatility doesn't mean that you can just equate all activity with darkness
That's literally what it is. Darkness is a synonym for the Astral polarity. Active aether is dark, passive aether is light.

Attached: 1514963042025.gif (645x770, 9K)

Sorry fag ain't welcome here

Attached: Vmo8BfN.png (1920x1080, 2.56M)

rofl

people like that deserve to get fucked in the ass

WAR
>123 with a 124 and an ogcd every 30 seconds
>build up meter for fell cleave or decimate
>when inner release comes up, mash fell cleave or decimate for 15 seconds because thats all the job can do

DRK
>Literally everything WAR can do plus extra stuff, but melee combo also builds mp
>MP is used for line aoe, single target attack, or shield on self or team-mate
>Meter is used for DRK fell cleave, DRK decimate, and a persona

Oh the sweet irony of this post.

>Vauthry was created so that people would stop fighting back against the sin eaters not because their indolence would intensify the light.
Stop speedreading. Emet-Selch flat out fucking says that Vauthry acting to try and stop you has delayed the calamity. Then when you're primed to become a Lightwarden, Emet-Selch talks about how the people will give up. That you will accomplish through despair what Vauthry was meant to accomplish through hope. People are a part of the aether, and how they act influences the aether.

Cute pic, now post it without the hundreds of lighting mods you and all the trannies use to make their garbage characters look passable

does gnb do anything with mp

What's wrong with that guy's chest? He looks way too buff to have moobs like that

I LIKE it that way

>Play MNK
>AoE is awkward as fuck due to rockbreaker
>Play SMN
>AoE is awkward as fuck due to outburst and Egi assaults constantly clipping Painflare

Why do only tanks get non awkward AoE

Attached: 1537564610018.jpg (278x446, 31K)

Nope.

drg aoe is smooth as eggs

as someone who mains WAR and has leveled PLD, GUB and at level 75 with DRK
can people really tell me how they stand dps wise from the high end raiders who can actually play the jobs well, not the shit brain knuckle draggers
War seems like it isn't at the top cause of how often GUB and PLD can do their super moves plus they both more or less have something to always do inbetween the big move and building up, whereas WAR is just about the inner chaos during inner release followed by some okay hitting Fell Cleaves

how the fuck is any aoe "awkard"?
if he cant handle rockbreaker, he can't handle three simple line aoes in a row

>MNK
>3 self circle AOEs
>one line AOE oGCD that's used frequently
>one cone AOE
all it's missing is a targeted circle AOE.

Weird how you had to specify who tells you the advice but...
GNB > PLD > WAR > DRK

MNK AOE is pretty awkward because you have to constantly reposition with every GCD. Especially with SE's fetish for throwing in a few gigantic oversized mobs into every pack

>AotD and FPF are point-blank
>Rockbreaker and Hadouken are frontal cone/line
It’s like they designed this job to be more trouble than it’s worth. You literally cannot stop moving ever.

As a tank if the mob is going to jump should I bother to position it to the mid?

i've had healer mains claim WAR is the best dps tank wise solely because of the big crits it reaches with inner chaos, thanks though

>BLM is awkward due to having to wait for a mana tick

best method to level 60-70? still HoH for DPS and dungeons for tanks/healers?

Attached: 1563749000782.jpg (736x1223, 123K)

BLM doesn't have to wait for a mana tick

*AHEM*
FUCK SCHOLARS
AND FUCK ASTROLOGIANS

Attached: 1561603130629.png (1561x1589, 1.39M)

HoH 61-70 for everyone, unless you really want to sit around for 30-45 mins in a msq dr for a heap of exp

>Elezen inhabit Coerthas
>are based
>Fae inhabit Novrandt's version of Coerthas
>are also based

Attached: 1564198153783.jpg (683x700, 232K)

>Norvrandt's version of Ishgard got completely wiped out by Sin Eaters.

Attached: 1537236070730.png (851x768, 771K)

>play MCH
>almost never use spread shot because you constantly have either Bioblaster, Flamethrower, or heat gauge ready for AOE
feels pretty good man

Can't wait to laugh at SCH/ASTs when they actually get afflatus misery nerfed and WHM dps barely changes.

Sin Eaters are pretty active, they don't just sit around doing nothing. I guess they are darkness beings.

So wait... does that mean we were actually the bad guys the entire time? That the voidsent and the 13th are actually the good guys and that Hydalayn is the bad guy?

Attached: 1525448991716.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

No. FF light and darkness thematic was never about good and evil.

I really wish they would at least make Rockbreaker bigger than 5 yalms. It's the smallest cone aoe in the game. Other jobs with cone attacks have a larger radius to make up for how the cone shape makes it harder to hit packs with.

Voidsent are equally bad compared to sin eaters and Hydaelyn is evil for a different reason

No, extremes of any kind are bad. There is no Lifestream on the Thirteenth anymore, and Voidsent are just dark Sin Eaters that only want to consume more aether.

Man I remember being happy they finally gave MNK an AoE combo. Honestly I'd rather just go back to 60s PB Rockbreaker spam for every pack. I don't know who designed this job but it's as if they enjoy torture.

Attached: D_nQ5b7U4AAiUuL.jpg (679x419, 44K)

Not as bad as WAR's cone > circle > cone > circle when all the mobs are trying to crowd around you at all times. I can only imagine how much melee dps hate me as I buttfuck the pack trying to hit aoes.

OH SHI-

Attached: 1545397782579.png (450x360, 168K)

They literally do sit around doing nothing though. one of them even went and hid in ancient ruins just to make sure nobody would bother it.

no, think of light and dark like energy IRL. Too much energy and shit starts to fall apart by melting/evaporating, too little energy and shit starts to freeze. You need the happy medium

"Light, Dark, it doesn't matter. What matters is how you choose to use them"
Using Darkness or Light to eat living people and destroy worlds= bad
Using Darkness or Light to save people and worlds= good
It's that simple come on.

You're right, it's not as bad, it's worse because Rockbreaker has a tiny range compared to Overpower and has to do the same circle cone shit with a line AOE on top of all that.

DRG here, please just give me more flashy ways to swing, twirl and throw my spear. This is the only game that lets me be an acrobatic spearman and I want to milk that for all it's worth.

Attached: disgusting ugly past-her-prime drg.png (1317x922, 1.66M)

>singer in a video game band
>works for highest paying video game company in Japan
>gets to meme on millions of people and they can’t do anything about it
>wind-up khloe
he must be stopped, he’s too powerful

So... what you're saying is we're the (((status quo)))?

Attached: hmmm.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

>Ramuh for lightning
>Garuda for wind
>Ifrit for fire
>Titan for Earth
>Leviathan for water
>Light is already covered because it's blanketing the First

Who is the darkness rep for Eden? I don't remember any dark primal.

Attached: 1509150788600.png (404x404, 118K)

>switching Scatter to a long cast
Yea Forumseddit will defend this

Attached: 1551493611572.jpg (513x373, 32K)

Bahamut

Something involving the Oracle of Darkness
Bahamut was the dark aspected calamity but I doubt they'd do another Bahamut themed raid fight.

As someone who plays both, I would disagree. WAR is at least able to work around it with frequent use of Decimate, and Overpower's range is fairly large. I rarely find myself having to re-position as WAR vs MNK.

Why is it that DRK is the only tank allowed to have somewhat decents job quests?

Attached: 1556070644346.jpg (238x183, 6K)

Why is every RDM such a fucking retarded brainlet?

they spent ALL their writing ability on the DRK quests and then just had some intern shit out the PLD and WAR quests over his lunch break
>tfw you keep seeing DRK use shadow clone with a macro saying "I tire of this charade"
a little embarrasing but honestly completely understandable

dragon kick is a waste of resources

>Why is it that DRK is the only tank allowed to have somewhat decents job quests?
only 30-50 is good though
level 70's was neat, but only because of the callbacks to the MSQ, not the job quest itself

Because it's a deconstruction of the MMO genre and your character is saying exactly what the player is thinking. Why do i need to do these fetch quests for people who don't want to do them? Why can't I kill everyone and solve everything? etc

It's not even that great, it just hits too close to home.

imagine being this retarded.

I just beat the end boss. Fuck yeah, best expansion ever.

>It's not even that great
Only delusional retards think they're 10/10, but that's just how fucking terrible every other tank job quests are when something "okayish" look great compared to them.

it hurts bros

Attached: 1563744744626.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

It's gonna be Diablos.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.56M)

What job quest do you think is better than DRK

>When he realizes who we truly are
Kino

She had me at BAKABAKABAKA

It’s gonna be the Shadowkeeper from Ardbro’s memories.

It wouldn't make any sense, because what if the player never did Ampdaor city or Void Ark raid?

>What if the player never did Crystal Tower?

I love new expansions. makes getting earlier relic weapons easier. Im soling anima np. the whole going through lvl 50 dungeons and soloing them is kino

if you read the dark knight's journal, Fray says the clone you summon isn't him

Is NIN fun to play? I was thinking of going Bard for the level 80 role quest stuff but Ninja has my eye too.

Light and Darkness aren't elements.

You're forced to do amdapor NM to progress through the story so you have a point to remember diabolos even if you never did void ark series.

I'm playing BLM, do any spells aside from Blizzard II become useless? I feel that transpose is just there to help maintain astral shit outside of combat.

Transpose is useless once you have Firaga and Blizzaga
Blizzard 1 is useless once you have Blizzard 4 and Foul

No you're not forced to do Amdapor NM.

Not knowing who the mancat isn't part of the ShB story while knowing who the edgy bat isn't since you never run into him through out the story.

Well? Are they going to do it?

Attached: ark.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

The Cardinal Virtues are undoubtedly a reference to them.

>Tranpose useless
>needed to keep astral/umbral up for Enochian
Beyond that it's still good if you screw up your rotation. Umbral Soul both makes it less useful and more useful as you can only use US while in Umbral, so if you're in astral you still need to transpose.
Blizzard is completely invalidated by US though. Only time to use it is when synced for early early dungeons.

>The First and Thirteenth is being destroyed by something that doesn't exist

Attached: ochako.gif (379x387, 71K)

>Hardcast reviving someone
>Think I'm going to get hit by an AoE and move, interrupting it
Moving out the way seems like the right thing to do, but it seems like time wasted

Transpose is replaced by Umbral Soul

Who are those guys?

LIght and dark exist, but they aren't elements.

>Odin isn't dark even though it's sometimes his element in other games
It's not fair I want my new Odin content

Generals belong on

VIDEO GAMES? ON MY Yea Forums?

Summer go!

Attached: 1563997071807.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Good thing this isn't a general then.

>Credits roll for 30+ minutes
Come on Yoshi

If you think SMN is bad, you're just a smoothed brain idiot who should play BLM or RDM

>triple weave bad!
>Me no like weaving. Me want hard cast.
>Filler phase too long!
>Too many phases!
>Egis bad. Make them automatic again!
>Old aetherflow was better! I want more slow as fuck ramp!
>Too fast! I don't like hitting a lot of buttons can we make the job slower for me

shitters
All of you

The balance discord is a fucking disgusting hive of crybabies who should just play BLM

>this is your general for the day

Attached: ranjit-final-fantasy-xiv-shadowbringers-91.3.jpg (210x240, 17K)

Attached: 1534185718766.png (600x824, 415K)

Learn to read

At least you can skip them unlike AssCreed 3.

SMN plays fine I just wish it were a real pet class and not a ruinmancer

Attached: 1541109699095.jpg (540x407, 27K)

it's more of a pet job than ever, and I'll take progress.

>Nobody posted the retard tank that has the worst parse in the history of ffxiv

Attached: 1564224180540.png (932x631, 54K)

It's fun
Designated alliance raid class for me.

that's a dps

Attached: 1564223738577.png (950x837, 1.01M)

Now you're just beating the dead horse.

here you go

Attached: 1564223645231.png (528x497, 505K)

Characters that are kinda similar to the fellows you deal with in the ShB role quests, they are from FF11. You had the option through the story to fight them 1 at a time with a party of 6, and/or you could do a "trial" and fight all 5 of them at the same time with a full alliance of 18.

Incredibly fun fight early on, would be nice to see them port it over considering how hard they are referencing them already.

Real pet classes don't work in xiv

Thank god I don't play on Aether.

jusus fucking christ

BRD
Some of their animations have them twisting their torso in the most gruesome way.

WAR because of how bland they are, you just kinda flip your axe forward for every single attack and that's about it.

AST, all fuckin stars in my eyes n shit

how? how is this possible?
i'm pretty certain you could literally spend 100% of a fight spamming scathe and do more than that

I have MCH at level 56 right now and I'm not exactly sure what's optimal to do at the moment. I'm guessing to get overheated whenever possible and only use turret when the battery's full, but what should I be doing when overheated? Normal 1 2 3 rotation, or spam heat blast to get back gauss round and ricochet? And Wildfire damage is only affected by GCDs now, right?

>DNC and NIN in the absolute dumpster as far as pDPS is concerned
>"b-but their raid dps makes up for it"
>Still at the bottom of rDPS rankings
lole

Attached: g7drmmJ[1].png (1364x822, 53K)

Probably died in the first 30 seconds and then went afk.

Outside of the pain that is to spam quick knock BRD AoEs is smooth
That's your fault. You should never have to wait for a mana tick with BLM on their AoE rotation. Unless you say fuck it and just cast flare which I sometimes do when the mobs are about to die.

>had their fflogs taken down

>top speedkills still have a dancer
wow it's almost like 95th percentile and 99th percentile have a huge gap or osmething

are you pre-72? i don't know why you would ever need to wait for a mana tick on BLM

You sound like someone who unironically falls for those "troll science" memes.
>pDPS is 10,000
>buff someone for 1,000 so your rDPS is now 11,000
>Recieve 500 dps buff from someone so your pDPS is 11,500
>rDPS remains 11,000 because the 500 didn't come for you
Comprehend?

>Ardbert died a virgin

Fuck off back to /vg/ you insufferable avatarfag. Nobody gives a shit about your retarded character.

>Implying Lamitt didn't cast repose on him and ride his Nascent Flash

Are you a genuine retard? Receiving buffs doesn't delete your rDPS, it only makes it SEEM smaller compared to your fluffed pDPS.
>Have 10,000 pDPS
>Receive 1,000 in buffs
>pDPS is 11,000, rDPS is 10,000
versus
>Have 10,000 pDPS
>Receive no buffs
>pDPS is 10,000, rDPS is 10,000

The biggest issue is that the Anatman opener is inconsistent thanks to server ticks, delaying your opening by up to 3 whole seconds (unless you go max autism, download a third party server tick tracker, and demand your tanks to pull exactly when you tell them to). We're not even a month into the expansion and it's already showing issues; in Titania EX for example having bad tick luck can cause you to lose the last GCD in your PB, since you'll be force to leave for the first Phantom Rune. Things will only get worse once Savage comes out and we get situations where you can miss entire casts of your oGCDs by being one or two GCDs late.

>Wanted to try out Dancer
>My character making his battle cry noises while doing the steps looks like the most retarded thing ever
That's that then. Never really liked playing dps anyway

How did you guys fail to notice that the idea was to maintain MNKs positional based gameplay even in AoE pulls?

I hate that PB is now a required DPS cooldown instead of just a GL building utility. You could use it as a dps ability before I guess but the gain was minor enough that it was fine to not bother and save it for phase transitions and if you make mistakes. But now DK > Bootshine spam is such a ridiculous dps boost that you have to do it, to the point that it fucked the entire opener with server tick shit by using a downtime tool in the rotation.

Just another reason to stop playing Monk. People sperg over the Anatman rotation but honestly that shit is so retarded that I don't even bother. What annoys me more is that Bootshine is now the most punishing positional in the game because missing it is like losing an entire GCD worth of damage, and you have to hit it 5 times a minute. TA is technically more punishing but since it's on a 60s cooldown you will always have a True North charge ready for it. You don't have enough True North time to cover all the times where you'll be forced to miss Bootshine.

DNC is still on the bottom bro

Attached: M30oYLP[1].png (1359x814, 53K)

>Turret whenever, damage-per-battery is always the same
>Overheat whenever, unless Drill/Hotshot have 8s~ CD left, or WIldfire is up soon
>During Hypercharge spam Heatblast and alternate weaving Ricochet/Gauss
>Wildfire window should always be Wildfire + Hypercharge > 5 Heat Blasts > 1 regular GCD

because parses got purged today

Overheat at 50 gauge as long as Drill or Anchor aren't up before wildfire runs out and you won't break your combo by doing so (IE if you'll need to drill + anchor after wildfire)
Turret does the same amount of damage per battery regardless of when you summon it, so just summon it when raid buffs are up or to avoid overcapping (EG at 90+ gauge before anchor and 100 gauge before clean shot).
You should be getting 5 heat blasts in each hypercharge, never use a regular GCD during hypercharge. You need to weave gauss round and ricochets between heat blasts or you'll overcap them.
Whenever wildfire is coming up make sure you double weave it with hypercharge, going WF>hypercharge so that you get the 5 heat blasts. You can only fit 6 GCDs into WF no matter what you do.

>Logs before rDPS seperation
>Consistent purples, 80-90th, never partied with a DNC and only had minimal buffs otherwise
>rDPS gets separated
>The two that carried over are suddenly orange
Really oodles the noodle
Best change FFLogs has made in a while

Attached: d2r1vkM[1].png (67x61, 2K)

>yfw your character started vomiting sin eater goop

Attached: 1504657418436.jpg (306x331, 69K)

What do you mean purged?

When they updated fflogs for the rDPS stuff they purged a bunch of parses.

Thanks anons, much appreciated. I was only just starting to enjoy the class where I was at before the expansion dropped, so I hope it's still fun as a secondary.

Attached: 1498624204341.jpg (418x467, 107K)

>DRG/NIN/DNC starts yelling about how their rdps parse is getting killed because of other people's fuckups
New parse drama meta

gods Imagine Feo Ul fisting your urethra and scraping the walls with her long nails.

cute boy

>ASTs on suicide watch because the rdps difference between them SCH and WHM is minimal and nowhere as bad as they were bitching

Attached: 1547204541750.png (492x82, 6K)

>had 97% and 99% on MCH because I got DNC padding on week 0 of killing ex trials
>back to high 80s since new change
I know I didn't deserve being top 5 but it hurts.
At least this means this might make the PF landscape healthier.

>its always cunt king moogle instead of something fun like ravana

Next time you'll get steps of faith.

10% is a pretty significant difference especially considering they're also the worst at healing.

>my AST logs improved a lot
Did fuckers really pad on AST?

It's not fair Yea Forums, why does the fat ugly bastard that ruins my hentai become beautifully /fit/

>co-healer is trying to get a 95 parse
>literally refuses to cast a single heal
>he's at 10% health and a raid-wide attack is coming in
>rather than heal and live he starts casting another broil
>I'm forced to keep him alive and never get a chance to cast a single attack
Boy I love playing AST I feel like a real bitch right now and my buffs don't even do anything. I hate parses. Fuck.
I'm just going to cast Helios for 8 minutes fuck everything.

>Get curious and check the new server rankings after the filtering
>Went from consistent to purples to literal #1 MCH on the server for Innocence
FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH DNC
NOW rDPS IS MY BEST FRIEND

It's just because people haven't started reuploading their logs yet mostly .I have a 90th percentile monk parse on a leviathan run that was so disastrous for everyone else that he did the "jump away and spawn whirlpools for you to dodge while he does half-stage aoes" phase 3 times

It really isn't considering AST is definitely getting heal buffs in 2 days and since cards increase dps by percentage amounts you're bound to reach higher rdps values as your party gear up just like it happened on HW and SB.
WHM is also expected to gcd heal more on savage so dps values will also go down.

SCH values should be the most stable of the 3 healers.

Who is the best XIV youtuber and why is it Meoni?

why are all my parses gone
wtf

>tfw

youtube.com/watch?v=Sg14jNbBb-8

shouldve let eos heal him, and if she didnt then oh well, keep casting malefic bro

Based. Can't wait to ban DNC from my next runs.

Attached: 20190726093137_1.jpg (1827x944, 359K)

Get owned DNCtranny.

but im a drg

Horoscope being tied to GCD means my co-healer gets lazier. In a pinch? I use neutral sect, co-healer uses this opportunity to do more dps.
I wish these skills worked with oGCDs.

Just consider yourself lucky that you got the good version of plenary. WHM got ripped off and plenary turned basically into divine seal.

what shading tool should i use?

To be fair to the Domans they tried and failed at overthrowing the Garleans and their punishment was the near eradication of all of their fighting age males and then practically constant oppression at the hands of Zenos and/or Yotsuyu

The Mhiggers had it far easier than the Domans.

I'd love to but I'm not a retard who would let my team wipe just to prove a point.

Attached: 1564207365250.jpg (2321x2357, 442K)

I can't believe this thread's still alive
I remember reading it was necessary to get other classes to at least 15 before developing your main class into a job. before
>Have fun
Will do, user.
>Shit gets good at Heavensward
So I heard.
Please don't bully, I just wanted to be a hobbit. I don't want anything to do with those lalafell only parties.

I've done back before on a O7S run. SCH didn't want to heal at all so so I just did not bother to cover his ass until we wiped.
After the wipe I explained what happened and that I would rather solo heal if I was going to have 87% heal done and left. Joined another party within 5 mins and got my weekly clear in one pull.