$79.99 + tip

>$79.99 + tip

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Canada_(Pantone).svg.png (1200x600, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lSwceekphqU
viveusa.mx/negocios/canada-lanza-oferta-de-trabajo-para-ingenieros-en-informatica-mexicanos
infobae.com/america/mexico/2019/07/25/canada-ofrece-48000-pesos-al-mes-a-mexicanos-por-reparar-carrocerias/
elsoldemexico.com.mx/finanzas/canada-busca-profesionistas-mexicanos-requisitos-secretaria-empleo-trabajo-3934842.html
xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=CAD&view=5Y
scandalplanet.com/sugar-lyn-beard-nude-boobs-bush-mike-dave-need-wedding-dates-movie/
web.archive.org/web/19970412205051/http://www.ytv.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=aZ9xUeNokf0
youtube.com/watch?v=EKy_cNMx-30
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I miss when they were $59.99 fucking Trudeau

Isn't it $89.99 + tip or something by now? Not that I look anymore, been a while since I last bought a game, sales essentially make a game a normal priced rather than cheap.

Attached: canada.jpg (960x960, 132K)

I mean it's the same as what Burgers pay when you adjust for inflation.

>$79.99 +15% sales tax

Attached: qc.png (863x807, 544K)

You serious? Fucking hell, why?

TRUDEAU GOT THE 18-26 CROWD WITH DUDE WEED LMAO AND NOW WE'RE ALL PAYING THE PRICE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

When will we collectively abolish tipping?

>tfw we went from 79.99 back down to 59.99 and now we're back at 79.99 again
Fucking sucks man

Our dollar is shit so jews adjusted prices to "match" American ones

This. It's a fucking nightmare if you even remotely have any interest in Nintendo games. Imagine having to pay $79.99 for a year old Wii U port or Kirby game.

And there's hardly ever any discounts on games, and when there are, it's reduced to the price it should have been/still too high.

Attached: 1516312240297.png (1220x1728, 221K)

Is there any questions why Canadains pay more? wouldnt YOU want to hold more of these?

Attached: 3565685368.png (545x520, 463K)

Harper should have cut Trudeau off with the Weed thing. Legal Weed should be a conservative position anyway. It would have done a lot of damage to Trudeau. Too late now.

>$80 cinematic experiences
>DLC ridden
>muh four year lifespan
>remastered reimagined port

what the fuck happened to games?

Attached: 1517609952878.png (989x940, 123K)

I can't wait till tip is added to digital stores (PS3 had canadian tip at one point but it was removed when they realized the government wasn't forcing it yet)

Attached: upcoming games.jpg (793x889, 332K)

>Nice purple-blue tone
>That fucking green-brown feather
I'm honestly disgusted.

It's holographic, it doesnt stay that color.

It has already started. Quebec now charges tax on digital games.

the weak dollar boosts your tourism industry

t. American enjoying how cheap leafland is

Lots of reasons. Previous PM tried to shift a lot of economic weight onto oil and failed miserably because nobody in the big oil consortiums bothered to tell him they were about to crash oil prices, that was funny. Other stuff, too. Dollar went down in value so digital goods went up in price. Problem is that the wages haven't gone up enough to compensate and most Canadians live in places where housing and rent are ridiculously expensive, so the amount of leftover money to spend on luxury goods is way lower than you'd think.

It fucking sucks. Imagine games cost 33% more than they did ten years ago, but rent is 80% more and you only make 20% more money.

>buying video games

Attached: 1555657528465.png (606x504, 160K)

> Legal Weed should be a conservative position anyway.
Not going to happen as a long as the SoCons are allowed to be in the party. Honestly merging with the Reform Party was the worst thing to happen to the Conservatives.

>+ tip
Forced "gratuity" seems like a retarded concept to me.

I haven't bought a game in years.

pirate everything, use money to buy weed instead

Is tip just a code for taxes in this situation?
I really don't get the system we got.
They already take in income tax, so sales tax (especially for stuff not even from or in canada) just seems like double dipping.
is it a psychological trick to make it so people don't realize how much they're getting drained at once?

but drugs are for degenerates and bad people

It's just another tax under a different name

hey now, around here it's no different thank buying a beer

that's not true

>TFW buying PC next week
>Parts are $400 more then American prices before shipping and taxes.

It gets real fun when you realize that an item could be taxed dozens of times before you end up paying the again tax for buying it

the reason is because corporations gets incredible amount of leeway with our tax system as it lets them not only get subsidies but also evade taxation. Income tax compensates for that.
Also foreign investment is kinda weak (we aren't really a big market) and the only country truly interested in investing here is China.

Only indie games take advantage of steams fucking regional pricing for Canadians. AAA devs/most published games are full price.

Where have you visited friend?

It's not his fault, idiot

You might be brain damaged.

Is that the human rights museum from winnipeg on the right? took them forever to finish building that

Get a job

>$79.99
>when Canadians don't even have pennies and round to the nearest 5 or 0
Okay, hoser

youtube.com/watch?v=lSwceekphqU

Attached: 1563655731782.gif (666x666, 575K)

How is it his fault over OPEC pls tell me

haha yeah him giving billions of dollars to niggers(not even niggers in Canada) and raising the price of everything total had no effect

>Isn't it $89.99 + tip or something by now?
SMM2 is, at least at Best Buy.

Burgers have higher earning power, higher buying power, and larger economies of scale allowing for more frequent sales. Everyone forgot this because of a single decade where the burger economy went retarded, but it's pretty much the norm.

Why does this...

Attached: 65bcc7a0-9a94-45fe-9316-6deac8cb2b86_2.df87ada9ea2d3bc6fc8013a20eb58da1.png (1524x1899, 2.92M)

>cost of living is lower in US so equal money is worth more
>wages are also higher
>pic related, even ignoring the first two points it still costs more

Attached: ohnononononononononono.jpg (490x158, 10K)

The dollar tanked because it's tied to oil smart guy

Just looking at digital they still go for .99 on things here.
For retail though they go for .95 I guess.

...cost as much as this???

Attached: 81yg2RqUCgL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1199x1500, 292K)

>want to buy game on gog
>the regional pricing is fucked so you have to pay like $3 or $5 more for some games compared to on steam

Attached: justcade.png (128x128, 41K)

>90$ after taxes
>Nintendo games literally never go on sale

Im so glad im a PC gamer and have Green man gaming.

Tim's will never make strong, decent-tasting coffee ffs

>tfw NEET, haven't bought a game in decades, have a good PC, and playing pirated video games with the AC running in a nice comfy chair using only Canadian welfare money since 2001.

Attached: 1485779137173.gif (540x540, 577K)

That's the version that comes with a bundled 1yr Nintendo Online sub apparently. Regular is $79.99 plus regional buttfuckery.

They used to until McDonald's bought it

And instead of using some of our money to boost the economy in other ways he gave it to Nignogs for Good Goy™ points

Whatever helps you cope

Yup, when I first moved in here, we payed the same price as the americans did. The US dollar was only 1-2 cents more so we just payed the exact same price the US did.

Then all of the sudden our dollar went to shit and not even within a month sites like steam and physical retailers were charging us 70-80 dollars for new games.

Of course, it wasn't too much of a problem on PC with steam sales and steam game trading, then valve removed the ability to put your bought games into your library so people from russia or agentina couldn't sell you games at a pretty good discount in exchange for tf2 goods anymore.

Attached: Rip dolphi.png (844x415, 414K)

gmg charges in cad now? Neat

user when are you going to get married and start a family?

Banff and some parts of BC so far
don't know what to visit next, I heard the atlantic side is great

>going to the states in a few weeks
>have to save extra money if I want to buy anything out there
Our dollar will never be good again, unless the americans have another recession

I feel you, used to buy DS games for 45$, tax included.

I thought Burger King bought them

>complaining about vidya prices

I didn't realize my countrymen were basically zoomers who play AAA shit (and don't even pirate them on top of it).

Attached: canadian licence plate that will never exist in saskatchewan.jpg (658x645, 120K)

Steam has regional pricing for canadians becuase of this. We get games 10%-15% cheaper but only indies use it.

>tfw enjoying my comfy air conditioned home while europeans burn to death

Attached: 1562690791396.png (500x487, 70K)

yes
and then a Brazilian billionaire bought BK

>$1 equals 1.32 CAD
What kind of fun are you having with just that small difference?

BK bought Tims, McDs bought the coffee

I'm surprised none of them have a/c. I'd think something like especially Italy a/c would be mandatory

>Trudeau doing anything but attending only mudslime/pajeet cultural events for good boy points.
>Tries to ask Trump to ask China to get the two Canadian guys out of China instead of doing it himself, which Trump obviously doesn't do.
I'm just waiting for the bugmen to find some bs reason to execute those two poor saps.

>tfw being Canadian

Everything is so boring here. Nothing interesting ever happens.

I'm jealous of places like america and the UK

Attached: 1556039833248.png (483x470, 184K)

Americans don't come to Canada except maybe Toronto for a concert or something. Canada's a lot more behind and "boring" compared to the US

it's more noticeable with big amounts, but it's not really a big reason why I would visit here, tho it definitely helps since there used to be parity for so long and I already traveled south many times.

I visit Canada every two years or so to hike the shield with my wife.

his inexperience really showed at G7,
that's why most politicians prefer to take it step by step and not commit career suicide at a young age

How much do you make on welfare money chum?

it's not really behind, boring in some parts, but literally most of where I used to live was like that, could be better in the winter though

i dont buy new games anymore, im about a year and a half behind everyone else in vidya. a new game is $88 with taxes but if you wait a year or so its down to like $30. except nintendo, fuck nintendo

Trudeau was such a bad idea. I don't vilify him like a lot of the retards here do, but he was still obviously a bad choice. He snuck in there after Harper had fucked the country into the ground and we've had to pay the price because he's clearly too soft of a politician to actually do anything real. Imagine spending all your political capital on legal weed when Canada's going through so fucking many different economic crises. '

Future's not fucking looking bright, though. Retarded NDP decided to put a brown guy with a turban in charge, so they're instantly out of the running, Scheer's got the charisma of a moldy paper bag. Trudeau's basically running unopposed.

Maybe I'll vote for the fucking Bloc this time.

lol what a stupid post

>TFW haven't seen a white girl my age in months
It's nothing but pajeets and chinks over here

Attached: aaaaaaaaaa.jpg (476x493, 177K)

>Harper had fucked the country into the ground
i get that harper had a bad last year but fucked into the ground is just laughable. you sound like a drooling retard from twitter

I haven't seen any white person around my age for months

>Not voting for /ourguy/ Maxime Bernier or /ourgirl/ Elizabeth May

Sad!

Kayaking in the Whiteshell between Manitoba/Ontario is breathtaking. I`m not really an outdoors guy but I try to do that once or twice a summer

meh, filipino women are an easy fuck. gotta be careful they dont get too attached though, i had one who was demanding i marry her or her sister after only knowing each other for like two weeks

We got $5 bills with astronauts and space robots on them, everything else is irrelevant

Attached: canadian_money.jpg (1600x900, 153K)

You're just arguing by degrees. He fucked up, that's really all there is to it. The public perception was that he had to go, Trudeau took advantage of it.

You don't get any big mistakes in politics and under Harper we invested in oil just before OPEC decided to crash oil prices, leading to the most visible decline in the Canadian economy in decades. That's not a good look.

99% of the white girls living in my town are the most bottom of the barrel trailer trash goblins you could imagine. Ugly, fat, shit teeth, trashy tattoos and sickly complexion, brittle straw-like hair ruined from years of dyeing it dumb colors over and over, most are poor and many living on welfare but still insisting on blowing what little money they have on overpriced chink garbage they don't need like vaping and iphones and getting into huge debt while being single mothers because they were sluts in high school or, if they're lucky, being saddled with an equally trailer trash boyfriend who's happy to fund their lifestyle in exchange for parking lot blowjobs

Idiocracy is coming true here

Attached: 1539381291838.png (446x481, 495K)

d-do we live in the same town?

Only eastern canada is boring as shit. East and western bc has godtier nature and is white as fuck

Do we have to import a bunch of niggers and spics to be considered interesting?

My only experience with Filipino women was a batshit insane womanlet (literally 4'9") who wanted me to impregnate her so her family would let her drop out of school and become a housewife.

I almost did it

I've noticed that white people have been becoming trashier and trashier over the past 10 years or so.
Really weird, some of them are legit trashier than the most ghetto nogs.

Harper was a far better pm than Turdshit. He and Flaherty got the country through the recession without much effect, he expanded gun freedoms too.

Under turdshit:
>record number of shitskins immigrate
>c71
>"islamaphobia" is a crime
>misgendering someone is "transphobia"
>country becomes a far-left clown nation

At least you don't have $6000 fees for an ambulance.

White people have always had a trashy underclass (just look at the ir*sh or the sl*vs). You notice them more because transportation and communication have gotten cheaper.

except hongcouver
also economy is in shambles

>octopath traveller
>$83
>sprite based rpg

what the literal fuck

>He doesn't have a QT to play video game with at night and go on hikes with during the day.
I knew your pain once, user.

Attached: shame.png (800x800, 156K)

A lot of people in Maine go up to St. John, Quebec City, and Montreal pretty regularly.

No user, drugs are for smelly people
You too, alcoholics

At least you don't have 40% income theft at minimum wage + 15+% theft on every single thing you look at
I would rather cut taxes down to 10% than have any socialized garbage that I don't use and never will use

Mmm, but modern day white trash is less "shooting other trash in the back of the head for beating up your drug dealer buddy," and more "fucking other guys in an Arby's parking lot and filming it."
It's less white trash and more black trash in white face, oddly enough.

No, it’s still .99.

>tfw hacked switch, hacked vita, and pirate everything i can on PC

life is good

Attached: 1561751674358.jpg (640x480, 49K)

>tfw just moved to a city (kingston) after living for years in a smallish town
i actually see black people out on the streets

Imagine living in Toronto.

Attached: 1559284942149.png (1025x768, 1.29M)

You know Canada has more oil than OPEC countries you stupid piece of shit. Trudeau constantly shits on his own fucking country and shuts down all of our fucking pipelines for some US Jews to funnel a bunch of money into his fucking foundation.

BASED
I do the same, but only with big-name western games and bad Jap games.
I haven't paid for a non-indie western game since 2011.

based and harpilled

its shitty oil though.

Jesus, I thought I had it bad and I live in Georgia

Attached: 1517267936973.png (233x216, 49K)

sorry but don't want your dirty oil

I`d like to visit Maine in the next 2 years for a vacation. Any specific good spots to check out

Canada has a lot of oil, but it's expensive to extract and like half of it is a convoluted welfare program for prairie Canadians. The problem is that your primary customer (the US) discovered a new source of oil and, as Americans are wont to do, immediately kicked off a race to the bottom to see who could produce their shit the cheapest and with the lowest labor overhead.

You're literally competing with a country that did things to itself that the IMF wouldn't do to a third-world country.

Go suck a Muslim dick for it then tree hugging subhuman. Our oil is cleaner than anything coming out of third world countries.

Thankfully the US is the size of a continent, so we can afford to make 15% of the country an uninhabitable wasteland.
Besides, much more than that is already an uninhabitable wasteland full of spics and nogs.

You could vote Bernier considering he's the only on with Canadian's interests in mind, but he has no chance of winning. I'm voting Scheer aka "Trudeau lite" as lesser of two evils

Don't have to imagine since I'm living in it.
so many philipinos. So many. some are kind of cute though

Attached: 1538266131892.gif (480x345, 3.46M)

its barely worth the cost of shipping it through a pipeline and putting it in a barrel. in some cases its worth negative cents a barrel.

You live on Bathurst Street?

Only for Nintendo games. It's part of the reason I dropped Nintendo despite being a die hard 'tendie for most of my life. I was tired of spending my monthly vidya budget on a single fucking game. I just buy games during steam/gog sales now.

>Be me
>Be Mexican
>Trudeau is offering jobs to Mexicans ($3500 American dollars)

viveusa.mx/negocios/canada-lanza-oferta-de-trabajo-para-ingenieros-en-informatica-mexicanos

infobae.com/america/mexico/2019/07/25/canada-ofrece-48000-pesos-al-mes-a-mexicanos-por-reparar-carrocerias/

elsoldemexico.com.mx/finanzas/canada-busca-profesionistas-mexicanos-requisitos-secretaria-empleo-trabajo-3934842.html

Thanks Trudeau!!!

Attached: 4B9.jpg (480x491, 31K)

hey i`m just enjoying the awesome carbon tax here :)

Nah, Scarborough

$3500 what, a year?

That's it, I'm angry now. It's time jack off

tf is quebec looking to mexico for mechanics for. surely those 2 could be found in canada somewhere already

Monthly

10$ Canadian. I don't know how i survive.

Attached: six dollars.jpg (1056x557, 216K)

I hope you don't go out at night user

Same. I just associate them with Bathurst as there are a lot of Philipinos and Jew in that area since I used to live there back in the 90's.

>tfw just got into guns right before that bullshit
Got a new lever gun earlier this year and I'm driving out to some crown land in a few days with my pops to test it out.

Attached: 1547192350465.jpg (721x732, 176K)

pirate game, get apples from my tree outside, keep money

Potatoes and eggs.

>bill c84 made bestiality illegal again
FUCK

Seems like they migrated then

I wanna laugh at this like it's a joke be we had a shooting not even a 2 minute walk away from my house and my co-worker got stabbed at work while I was off

Attached: 1540080565603.jpg (750x1000, 101K)

you faggots better vote conservative in a few months.

Just go to costco

Costs more than 10$ to shop at costco

meant to reply to

I'm not white but is it ok if live in Canada?

So Malvern or West Hill? Seems you're in one of the shitty parts of Scarborough.

No. Go somewhere else.

Sure but you'll stand out in the winter

yes sure, but if you don't get fill a designated work position you'll be deported in like 3 years without warning

youre not going to get in if youre white. put latino on your application, what are they going to do, ask for proof?

At least Ontario is based and told Trudeau to fuck off.

>mfw based Ford won

Attached: 1563320508943.jpg (600x450, 19K)

Only if you castrate yourself, get a job, don't own property and never use government services.

I've lived in the GTA for almost all my life and we've always been told to stay away from Scarborough. I don't know why anyone would ever choose to live there.

You'd think right? More like McCowan Rd

Who invited alberta?

Meanwhile USA is having an oil boom while cuckdope gives money to niggers instead of letting them build pipelines

protip: google toronto shooting victims in google image. it's virtually all somali shitskins

Might want to enjoy it while it lasts. Seems at the rate the Conservatives are going 2022 is going to be a Liberal majority, NDP opposition.

Nah people love Ford and Trudeau is polling like shit.

We're gonna fix this shit Trudeau started.

Remember to support local vidya stores and not eb games, although I'm not sure if they're still around. This place may be cash only, but I got pokemon black 2, platinum for less than 20 bucks each.

Attached: used game store.png (577x665, 799K)

NDP had a brief glimmer of hope but then Layton died.

Andrew Scheer is a massive faggot as well, and a kike bootlicker as well.

Trudeau literally bought a pipeline, you fucking retarded cuckservative nigger.

Felt like Trump 2.0 when Legault won in QC
All the media was against him, smearing him and labeling him every sjw buzzword
>mfw 75% majority
>even if every other party was to unite against him they still couldn't do shit

Attached: 1554053843846.jpg (372x268, 6K)

>Elizabeth May
She’s the worst of any possible candidate. Kys.

infinitely better than Cuckdeau.

Near Scarborough Town Center? That place is a magnet for gang banging retards.

Alberta liberals lost too I think?

In any case, Canada is tired of this libtard shit.

>Nah people love Ford and Trudeau is polling like shit.
You can say that, but you would be a fool not to believe the Libs aren't going to be a threat in 2022. Another decade of Liberal rule is coming and you know it. The Conservatives will never have the power they had under Bill Davis again.

Break down the parties because the more I look the more they all seem terrible.

up urs toronto yee haw

Attached: 1539381300206.jpg (571x540, 94K)

Nah, after Trudeau they are finished. And NDP won't do shit considering they are the socialist party.

>Not saying you live in Alberta

Alberta liberals might as well not exist. NDP trash just snuck in when the wild rose split happened. Not sure wtf is wrong with Edmonton though. Too many trannies.

>blocks pipeline using government clout
>pipeline company gives up trying to get past red-tape and sells the pipeline to the government
>government sells pipeline to natives
Isn't this against some sort of trade interference laws?

>in canada pictures of 2D children are illegal
>meanwhile mudslimes can LEGALLY have oral sex with animals
I fucking hate this country
nice fumo
>tfw trudeau let a well known terrorist out of jail and game him millions of tax payers' dollars
The 2019 elections can't come soon enough
if the leftists win again, i won't buy another game for another 4 years not like I've bought many in the past two decades

Attached: file.png (345x345, 208K)

I swear Yea Forums is just fucking with me at this point
Either way, I'm either super lucky that I haven't gotten robbed yet, or my attempt to look intimidating is working

Something something "creating jobs", something.

No we're not. Just tired of trujew and his fucking doublethink political pandering.

Ontario is safe for 4 years thanks to Doug Ford.

Come home, lads.

Those two guys are probably out by now, they were literally taken as hostages because Tredeau arrested the female CEO of Huwei. He had the bull by the balls and he let go. He will never get an opportunity like that again.

Dunno things are getting cut a lot.
Lots of cuts in medical and education from what I'm hearing.

When BK bought Tim's, Tim's got BK's shit coffee, and McD bought Tim's old coffee.

All I know is that last time I went there with some friends to watch a movie there were some black as coal mongs with pants half way down to their ankles trying to chat up the white girls waiting in line. It felt like I was in a totally different country.

It's what happens when libshits bloat everything to a point where we can't afford it, have to cut something to not increase the debts by billions every year.

Unions have been complaining and advertising about education / health cuts every year for over 15 years now.

We get it. Please stop spending money on radio / TV ads to make sure people know about this completely new and interesting turn of events.

it's reducing wasteful spending cause Ontario has more fucking debt than California.

come to pei we have red dirt

You mean america?

Aren't you doing that anyway

Yupp cuts everywhere, nepotism abounds, and I'm sure there's lots of corruption as well. All that's left is to see if the Conservatives can cause another Walkerton.

>pay $60 for costco membership
>return it the day before it expires for a full refund (yes you can do this)

Literally the most Chad thing he's ever likely to do with his life.
Directly fucking with China like that made me hate him a smidgen less.

>being *nglo

AHAHHAHAHAHAA

Attached: 1560483153817.jpg (2048x1644, 452K)

Toronto is basically new york with slightly less rats

my old boomer mother voted for him for his looks.

The shit you can get away with at costco is outrageous. I heard about people returning shit literally years later and getting full refunds.

nah at least new york has soul

toronto is literally the definition of soulless

But user, that involves shopping at Costco.

I can't stand being within 100 steps of one.

I think I'm the only Leaf who actually liked Target, but they really screwed themselves over with their launch up here. CAD Target hit a great sweet spot for pricing vs quality that nothing else does right now. Sears is gone, Walmart and Giant Tiger's quality is shit, The Bay has chosen the "boutique" hill to die on...there isn't much else left.

>400 dollars plus tip for 3 carrots
Is Canada even worse than South American countries now?

Attached: 1529190519989.jpg (336x315, 45K)

>tfw I got delivery when it was like 100°
>didnt tip the driver

Attached: 1563257931675.jpg (165x250, 5K)

stop buying you're carrots in the arctic

I've just taken to buying shit off keysites for cheap, it usually equals out to the old prices after the currency conversion.

Fuck Trudeau and fuck Mudslimes and Indians

t. BCfag surrounded by pajeets

not sure if you want to risk getting in a school/restaurant/work shooting

basé

Attached: grenouille.png (1032x1100, 532K)

No one cares stupid burger

Even a piece of shit looks good next to a piece of shit.

>Trudeau says that election will be the last under FPTP
>Nothing happens because the system recomended for Canada wasn't the one he wanted
Thanks Trudeau we get yet another election were your vote ultimately means nothing. My only hope now is that Ontario continues on with its ending clock changing legislation.

>tfw you live in Brampton
Kill me.

Who here lives in Stampede hicktown?

you cared enough to respond faggot

Attached: 1470170078194.png (600x800, 375K)

As someone who lived in all three, Canada was the best.

Calgary? My family lives there and its boring as fuck.

I bet you drink alcohol and coffee

only live in Deadmonton bruh

fuck you french faggots

your women are all whores to haitian cock btw

Our dollar is weaker to encourage trade not tourism

What's the worst city in Canada and why is it Vancouver?
>Fuck all to do if you aren't into outdoorsy stuff
>The whole place is run by faggots and chinks with a pajeet underclass
>Chink realtors fucking up real estate prices to launder money
>terrible job market
>rains constantly
>no culture or identity besides "dude weed" and sjw shit
>white population is defeated and apathetic and has no real values

Mate I just wanted election reform.

>tfw prebuilts are literally cheaper than building your own in Canada
>Americans think we're shitposting

Attached: blushing wojak.png (400x400, 30K)

All of that is true for Toronto except there is no outdoors stuff left unless you want to be surrounded by niggers doing drugs

>Americans think we're shitposting
You're always shitposting don't kid yourself

Morons. When JT was elected (Oct-19 and Nov-5) the CAD was ~1.30, the exact same price it is today. Look
xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=CAD&view=5Y

I like the Conservatives, but I ain't stupid enough to blame the current situation on the Liberals.

I don't drink any of that crummy shit, only pails of water.

>it's ok to not improve anything, things were already bad and it's normal to keep it bad

>Tfw haven't bought a modern triple A tright since the change in government.
Looks like gay baby's win it agian!

Case in point.

>I was told to move from my seat since it wasn't for my ticket and now I'm on a $10 bill
lmfao

Attached: le nigger dance.gif (617x100, 1.52M)

beats having In God We Trust forced on every bill

>modern triple A
And nothing of value was lost.

remember that time when the american economy collapsed and games were still more expensive in canada?

Currency fluctuations are mostly out of control. There's no magic way to drive the value up (down on the other hand...fuck that fucking asshole Jean Chretien). The Liberals have done some pro economy movements, like buying a pipeline and selling weed.

come to NB, we're full of craft beer and boomers that bitch about Irving

Most of our investments are tied to the USA, they dragged our shit down with them.

i guess not having a mass shooting every month makes us a bit plain, yeah

Who is the shittier provider, Shaw or Telus?

gamers rise up

prey is fun

>LEGALLY have oral sex with animals
there's literally nothing wrong with letting/training your dog to lick or cock or asshole

canada has less variety in large chains of restaurants and other chains of stores so yeah in that sense canada is boring to america

Rogers

What about PEI and Nova Scotia?

Why are cuckservatives the biggest boot lickers
> p-p-lease notice us trump senpai
>why can't we be like based burgerland ;_;
Might as well just hand ol Trudy his next term

>Be Canadian Liberal

>Force women to wax a transgender "woman's" genitals

eat shit.

I completely forgot that they ever existed honestly.

>$50 + tip for 2 large pizzas
>SK

>no fuvking cell service anywhere
>shitty service if there is some
>overpriced
truly the worst

In the GameCube era I could get two games for what it is today 50 dollars. Then it was 40 per game and now we're here.

Attached: Quirrel_Hatless.png (182x126, 18K)

I'm voting for Trudeau next election and there is nothing you faggots can do to stop me, I'm also not white

>$80 games

this is why torrents are the best.

Why is our chicken and cheese so fucking expensive

Attached: 1555400968944.jpg (344x358, 37K)

t.never been to the shield
literal heaven on earth man and only 5 or 6 hours from shithole toronto.

Don't know about the chicken but cheese is because of America and Europe

>I'm voting for Trudeau
>I'm also not white
Why repeat yourself?

>moved back to russia
>game prices went from 79 canuks to 29.99 for brand new releases that cost 59.99 in usa cause russian cyka dollar is so low we get everything half or more off

feels good man

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Wait, how is it a country's and an entire continent's fault that you allow yourselves to be robbed over fucking cheese of all things?

You should vote for your turban guy you probably ain't asian since they aren't dumb enough to vote for him twice

We already won in Ontario and Quebec provincially. Bend over, libtard.

>we
Only retards associate themselves with political parties.

seething

When will Burgerland start having some modern paper currency?

>modern
>paper
Oh user

With Europe it was voluntary with a trade deal we signed with the EU where cheese was specifically a part of it and with America it was Trump trade war fallout.

EVERYBODY CHECK IN
TORONTO BOYS WW@
Markham boys WW@

Attached: 1560149990292.jpg (850x1074, 289K)

Didnt the trans turn out to be a sexual predator?

any kingston friends?

still the least worst option. (Canadian) democracy is a fucking sham

brampton here, kill me please

mississauga. I drive to brapton for a local game shop from time to time

more like brapton lmao

that is plastic user

brap mind

Attached: 1561101159023.jpg (858x1024, 50K)

Canada confirmed North Venezuela

>turn out to be
They all are

>close to lots of stuff

>not in the shithole that is downtown Toronto

what's the issue?

Thanks for actually answering. I just learned a thing about Canada.

Attached: phil.png (600x365, 328K)

Who am I tipping?
Do you mean taxes?
Who's getting tipped? My fedora?

>>>reddit

For me, it's Carlos and Sugar.

Attached: ecJc4SA.jpg (320x240, 19K)

if you have to ask you've never been here.
what a fucking blast from the past, holy shit man.

>Who am I tipping?

No one. You are the one receiving the tip deep inside your ass.

>carlos is on et canada now and sugar does voice acting primarily now (i think?)

DONKEY SNEAKERS

Bramladesh reporting in
just a few more months and I can buy my own place in mississauga because all my friends live there and I work there

This is Sugar now btw. She works in Hollywood and actually gets decent roles, like 'Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates'--which you can see her bare tits in i think.

She's also best friends with Emma Stone, so she's basically made it.

Attached: Sugar-Lyn-Beard-Feet-3222130.jpg (1080x1352, 1.94M)

come to ontario we're full of niggers

I miss Cool Guy

Small town southwestern Ontario?

I'm enjoying it more than Mankind Divided, so far. Played like 25 hours since I bought it on this sale.

>which you can see her bare tits in i think.
Gonna need source on this Johnny.

what the fuck is rogers really shit? what the fuck have i been missing out on? who's the best provider?

I use Fido and I've never had an issue.

>Go to Bell store for new phone
>Paki behind the counter keeps fucking around on his phone and showing pictures of his faggy ricer car to the other employee
>takes 15 minutes to do a five minute job

No problem, next time I'll tell you about the sad origin of the bestiality law

*sand niggers

YTV had my favorite aesthetic from the early 2000's with all the aliens, slime and psychedelic colors.

Attached: YTVRunner.png (175x216, 54K)

>Family friend whose a really old lady goes to Best Buy to get a computer
>Fucking Pajeets lie to her and make her get every single subscription service and product possible from Best Buy saying that it's store policy
>They don't even set up her computer for her

>Go to the hospital
>Nurses ignore patients
>Doctors don't have a fucking clue what they're doing
>More and more of the staff are becoming more diverse by the year

This country is fucked along with the rest of the west.

play paintball instead

scandalplanet.com/sugar-lyn-beard-nude-boobs-bush-mike-dave-need-wedding-dates-movie/

Don't get too excited. Her boobs are kinda lame, but it was a nice thank you to her now grown up Canuck fans for supporting her all those years.

Doesn't matter, Human Rights Commission views it as discrimination so it's a problem.

Can't have nuance if it hurts someone's feelings.

I'm probably gonna be going through the same shit you did in a few days with Teluis.
Should I go for an A70? I've been stuck with an S5 for a while now and I'm sick of it.

>not pirating and emulating literally everything

Imagine paying for a fucking game

Attached: 1542018354586.png (672x706, 328K)

Early 2000s YTV bumpers were SOUL. What was their motto again? "Keep it weird"?

Markham represent, over by the hospital but thankfully not in cornell

>get a samsung phone
>the SD card never reads and always ejects itself
I can't be the only one with this issue.

Peterboro bro checking in

Attached: tenor.png (640x492, 273K)

"Keep It Weird" was from about late 1998-2003. Before that it was the "You Rule" era.

web.archive.org/web/19970412205051/http://www.ytv.com/

better than the fucking queen on my money

edmontonfag here, can confirm

Aye, that's one of 'em. I miss the Zone, and YTV's night anime blocks. Also The Detour on Teletoon. Those were the fucking best.

Attached: 280px-TeletoonDetour.png (279x200, 46K)

That happened to me only once. I guess I got lucky that I never had any repeat incidents.

i barely see any trannies here desu

>Not duct taping two Dell motherboards together

Attached: Red-Green-duct-tape-handymans-secret-weapon-2019-768x865.jpg (768x865, 107K)

same lets fuck

Is Edmonton really as bad as I hear it is?

>Markham
Having fun in Canada's most diverse city boys?

Attached: 1558060850942.png (256x192, 3K)

Vancouvercuck here, I hate Pajeets

>games are $90
>games these days are only shallow DLC support structure frameworks which will cost you another $40 at least
>Nintendo games in particular never go down in price
>building a PC will cost you double what it does in America for the same build because of exchange, shipping, and GST

At least it's not Australia

Attached: 26cdaa9d8e57015809a29b480286905bc76f115e3b153c1f55207584bb53c894.png (500x510, 139K)

Scarborough here.

ok i did not say desu

can someone explain

fuck off newfriend

Attached: 1561331337038.jpg (600x703, 46K)

New bumpers and aesthetic are a far cry from what they used to be. Wouldn't say soulless, but it all evokes nothing. Just really simple 3D renders of text and logos. Looks like they're trying to ape modern Nickolodeon sometimes. They went from "Keep It Weird" to "Don't Deviate from Norm".

Attached: ytv-beach-bash.png (900x505, 517K)

im sorry

>Free

Attached: 2304.png (576x576, 52K)

I'm going to live in Canada later this year. How FUCKED am I? I thought it was a nice place to live.

Londoner reporting in

Where are you going?

QC.
I'm from a 3rd world country.

OOOOOOO CANADA
WE STAND ON GUARD FOR THEE

Most of Canada is still pretty nice. Most of the bullshit you hear about comes from the GTA and Vancouver.

Do kids these days have any modern-day equivalent to early YTV or Teletoon?

>ywn be Ranger Gord
>ywn have a comfy NEET tower in Northern Ontario
It's not fair!

Attached: ranger-gord.jpg (480x360, 18K)

drink more chocolate milk pastie boi

YOU. YES, YOU. STOP READING THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW. JUST HIDE IT. TRUST ME. IT'S MUCH BETTER FOR YOUR SANITY. THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THESE THREADS DON'T RESEARCH ANYTHING ABOUT ECONOMICS, BUT INSTEAD JUST WANT TO WHINE BECAUSE THEY'RE LAZY AND DON'T UNDERSTAND.

Attached: 89237498267341.png (299x256, 49K)

Sure just don't fucking watch soccer.

aka tent city

This is only a problem for console children, you can buy games off G2A or other keysites at release for at least 20-30 dollars off the price. I have not bought a full price game in probably 8 or 9 years, that shit is retarded.

>implying you understand economics
>implying anybody understands economics

Sugar's Sendoff in 2007:
>all day non stop sugar celebration
>sugar montage was sweet and made her cry
>they literally brought out a plane for her to leave in
>swelling music, emotional, and just an overall grand production value for her sendoff

Carlos's Sendoff in 2018:
>Carlos looks bored as hell is ready to leave after 10+ years
>despite being with the network for over 10 years, Carlos's montage was underwhelming as fuck
>no tears
>emotionless
>they roll out BB8 from the shitty new Star Wars films to send him off in a pretty terrible segment
>fucking zero budget
>"ok bye" tier send off

Wow ok

Attached: Suglyn.jpg (1024x713, 164K)

because everyone including all the kids watching at home wanted to fuck the shit out of sugar, carlos was just some guy

He'd been with YTV for too fucking long. By that point, the channel was a shadow of what it was.

youtube.com/watch?v=aZ9xUeNokf0

Nova Scotia is a hole.

Try Surrey. Nothing but pajeets as far as the eye can see.

Americans don't realize how they got it easy with vidya.

and replica sugar.

>2018
Holy fuck Carlos lasted until last year? What the fuck man he must have had ZERO prospects anywhere else.

I want to believe that he genuinely liked what he did, just having some fun and making kids happy everyday. Now he's with ET Canada doing the same line of work with a different audience, so I guess everything worked out.

And those taxes go the illegals immigrants and not our own people?

I loved Vortex on Saturday mornings

Attached: vortex.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Why do people think Toronto is shit? If you go to places without the niggers and pajeets and chinks and imported """"syrian refugees"""" the city is actually pretty nice, with great food and attractions.

those places don't exist

Forest Hill/Eglinton area is probably has the fewest

If you want a nice city in Leafistan, go to Shawinigan, there are barely any minorities and it's white as fuck. Though it's mostly French Shawiniganfags that you'll meet and probably can't speak English.

>pedo
get the fuck out of my country you degenerate

don't know exactly how it is in hongcouver, but is the chink real estate problem similar to how it happens in my home town?
>house goes up for sale
>chink inevitably buys it up
>completely tears it down
>builds the most garish, ostentatious bullshit plaster castle ever, basically as big as they're allowed to have according to zoning laws
>no front yard, no backyard
>after all this, house is literally unoccupied for 10-11 months of the year, maybe if you're lucky they'll have their unwanted child live by himself with the maid
>when they try to sell them, they sit on the market for months to years because they're so overpriced (and ugly)

Toronto is pretty boring, all the clubs n stuff were replaced with boring condos

I wonder how long people will stand to canada massive taxes that are used to pay reparations to terrorists and sue civilians for transphobic behavior.

Toronto's the worst city

Attached: Nuke toronto.jpg (710x1024, 68K)

Thats more or less Vancouver, yeah.

Redpill on Nicholas Picholas. Was that actually his name?

Attached: nicholas_picholas.jpg (475x359, 58K)

cute sandals

>Chinks build tacky McMansions for nobody and drive up real estate prices
>Pajeets buy slums and rent them out to their entire extended family at the same time

His real last name is Schimmelpenninck.

yeah but now we have weed so who's laughing now

Attached: 1541376696925.jpg (917x960, 95K)

>tfw live in irrelevant Manitoba
>no one remembers we exist in these threads
Still mad about MTS selling out to Bell. Those cocksuckers decreased the already shit speeds in my rural town.

>Alberta
living here is an experiance for sure

Attached: 1hp.jpg (480x533, 75K)

how do you even get welfare?

>working the same job for 5 years
>only just got a raise to 33k canuk buxs

Attached: IMG_20190318_195417.jpg (680x680, 67K)

Breh. I live in Canadas Texas. I like it here.

voting PPC

Hey you got some attention thanks to two of BC's most wanted.

Wtf are the cowboys doing with two Cuck fags?

IMPREGNATE HER YOU CHUMP

I'm going to QC and getting 66k CAD is that good or bad for that?

Bruh wtf is your job

Fuck off we're full.

If any full blooded Europeans would like to join us they can.

Brother in law got a job in Canada paying $320k a year, he's a fucking serious specialist though.

>Canadian Texas
I wish. Edmonton and Calgary are as cucked as any other major Canadian city, and everyone else is a braindead rube who just drinks beer and watches Hockey, but still swallows the globohomo agenda wholesale. That's the weirdest thing about Canada. Even the blue collar types are so complacent they still like SJWs.

>>This country is fucked along with the rest of the west.
It's going to be wild west in a couple fucking years mark my words.

I understand that I don't like a bunch of smelly shit skins in my country thank you very much.

Attached: 1538732728259.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

I would vote PPC but Maxmeme is still a fag-enabler.

In time.

We aren't going to get any better parties in Cuckistan until shit really hits the fan like Europe, or complete Western Provinces seperation.

i live in brampton because the homes were cheap years ago when mississauga started skyrocketing (it's happened now in brampton too because of the toronto pour over) that said, i still do a lot of my daily shit in mississauga. however, i really cannot tell the difference anymore between the two cities, being white, i feel like the minority everywhere i go.

Guvernment shutdown back in '15 was sad. Glad I was able make it to the deadmau5 closing night.

>get fucked with vidya prices
>get fucked with houseing prices because chinese are using houses as investents and jacking the prices up
>get fucked with gas prices

We're all gonna make it, bruh.

Attached: 1383419963005.jpg (720x400, 37K)

Apply for it online.

sometimes i wonder, and i think i have it good personally.

wtf kind of specialist so i can get that kind of job

is there anything more pathetic then canadians who dry hump the shit out of a political group from a different country? canuck/pol/ are cucks

>get fucked with food prices
>get fucked with dental work prices
>get fucked with cell plan prices
>get fucked with internet prices

>if the leftists win again
Literally impossible at this point. Remember last year's provincial elections in Ontario? Dougie bulldozed all competition.

every single console costs more right now than it did when it launched
fucking weedman

Go to downtown montreal so i can punch you in the throat you fucking pajeet/chink/mudslime. I'm sick of all of you.

>overcrowded with (vocal) minorities
-ignorant and threatening, especially the younger newer generation blacks
-change your country and lack of intelligent browns
-cheap and won't learn your language asians
-etc
>terrible vidya, food, housing, gas, etc; prices
>becoming way too fucking politically correct
>highways are a fucking mess
>construction everywhere

the list goes fucking on. canada feels like a hell hole lately, ontario mainly, if it's worst in other regions i feel for you.

Attached: succass.png (540x675, 410K)

Stay in your corner and you won't get fucked up/murdered by bikers.

Do we produce our own cheese though?

Why the FUCK would you reveal our secrets? Shawinigan is my little comfy paradise free from chinks and pajeets

Cambridge, I wish we'd just all be Waterloo and make life easy.

I'm sorry that you live in such a shit hole. I've heard the countryside of Quebec is quite nice.

It's fine. Don't believe this faggot

I'm pretty sure it's illegal in leafland to not worship fags at this point

you're going to deny facts for what reason exactly?

probably wants shit skins to move there and ruin it for ya

>t. lives in the GTA and has never left

>pajeet/chink/mudslime.
Not any one of those, sorry m8. Why so mad though?

>coffee tastes like ass
>donuts, muffins, timbits all have less filling and feel stale
>there is no such thing as a fresh feeling chocolate chip muffin in the morning anymore
>the small size is no like 400ml like I'm a fucking mutt
>they axes the original small/extra small because immigrants wanted more coffee
>ordering a bagel with cream cheese gives you a poorly cut bagel with two pounds of cream cheese, no attempt to even spread it on
>with butter just gives you burnt bagel with no butter
>the only thing on their breakfast menu that tastes good is the farmer's wrap, literally saved by that shitty sauce
>lunch menu should be axed, who the fuck buys those garbage wraps
>paninis
>slushies (now)
>"BeyondMeat"
>grilled cheese
>trying to give the place a cafe feel, like every other nice fast food place since Starbucks got popular, giving us those awful chairs that you can't lean in
>to top it off, almost entirely staffed by migrants who can't speak english and you have to repeat what you want 6 times and the Drive Thru takes way too fucking long
>even then, they'll mess up your order
>the lids are now so fucking awful coffee will spill by leaking through the edges
Just give me back my old Timmies

Attached: comfy leaf.jpg (600x513, 408K)

I live on the countryside you dumb chink, no joke i wish i could wipe mainland china and every ching chong chink faggot from existence. Stay the fuck away from my province and go shit up Vancouver like the rest of your kind.

>won't get fucked up/murdered by bikers.
what

>HER COLORED PEOPLE BAD
>Meanwhile...

Attached: 190724074635-teen-suspects-canada-american-australian-dead-newton-newday-vpx-00005821-exlarge-169.jp (780x438, 53K)

no denying that. one day i'll move to a quiet town or die before it happens. either way.

Its like dealing with fucking spoiled, violent children. They constantly start shit until you lose your temper, but then they run shrieking to the police, who you fucking know what to be social crusaders so you have to deal with that shit.

Attached: 1412896649645.png (970x937, 1.36M)

>$0.00 and no tip
YAR HAR FIDDLE DEE DEE
BEIN' A PIRATE IS ALL UP TO ME
DO WHAT YOU WANT CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE
YOU ARE A PIRATE!

>Walnut Crunch donut is no more
>even before it was gone they downsized it repeatedly

Attached: 1410188828260.jpg (887x900, 232K)

Reminder Teletoon at Night is dead - it wasn't very good, but now Teletoon is just the same thing at every hour of the day

I just don't want what happened to us to happen to anybody else

Attached: teletoonatnite.jpg (604x445, 17K)

Can we get some /Vancouver/ in here
repping Main Street
Burnaby, Richmond and S*rrey shitters do NOT @ me

Attached: 1549419666692.jpg (1080x1350, 239K)

is the hippy prime minister actually doing anything right?

woah dude I can feel your testosterone you're so manly user woah I bet you're a fucking chad and isn't being cucked by brown people

doesn't change the fact.

Mostly agree, but it's not that terrible. I still like it here.

i still like it, sure, but it's progressively becoming worse as time goes by.

Mate, they got 7 fucking seats in Ontario.
Fucking Green stole the Guelph seat. GREEN.
They're done. NDP is the new Liberal, the old witch that was running Ontario into the ground said as much before the voting started, because she knew they would lose.

Attached: 8229C85F-5B6A-4A83-9CA9-75EECF11D617.jpg (640x424, 30K)

>Just give me back my old Timmies
They literally got bought by BR's and now they all they have are gimmick menu items that no one asked for that cycle in and out every 8 weeks.

Attached: Tim-Hortons-Just-Dropped-3-New-Jolly-Rancher-Slushy-Flavors-678x381.jpg (678x381, 50K)

hope more immigrants move near you, stay pressed sis

Fact is that anyone can be a nigger, no matter their skin color.

I tried that blue slushy, cause I like a good slushy
It tasted like the worst bubblegum I've ever had.

Please, I beg you, kill yourself.

The guy before Calros was better anyway. Can't remember his name though.

>be NBfag
>internet is shit
>games are expensive
>no jobs

At least it's all white folk.

Okay not even trying to fuck with you here:
Do you ACTUALLY, SINCERELY hate immigrants that much? I just want a nicer country to live.

Gross dude go get into a trade or some shit.

true, but coloured or more vocal because they don't feel 'special' enough even though this country bends over backwards for them.

yeah it's nasty, frozen lemonade is much better

>pic is Etobicoke Lakeshore
Very nice detail.

hate tims with a fucking passion, but the jolly rancher slushy is solid.

>people love Ford

Ford has single-handedly guaranteed that the Conservatives won't win the election in the fall.

>go to Toronto

>be in Yonge Dundas square

>get shot

But Ontario love Ford. Who fucking cares what the teachers union think. Greedy faggots.

Nigger, everyone hates immigrants everywhere. Talk to a pinoy and they'll go on tangents about how you can walk down the street in the Philippines and 19 out of 20 people are Chinese.
The thing is that everyone says "Please stop" to all the bullshit the government does and they just do it anyway.
Everyone's just sick of babysitting. And everyone is fucking tired of the government protecting literal criminals just to not look racist.

What's worse is people still go there and buy their shitty food and coffee. I've been going to McDicks for years. Won't eat the food though.

Teachers in ontario get paid well don't they? What were the teachers even on strike about?

>go to Toronto

>be in jane and finch

>get raped and robbed.

people are mad cause of "cuts" when in reality Ontario was wasting too much fucking money on stupid shit. Hence why Ontario has more debt than CALIFORNIA

Shit that's beautiful.

The lake and mountain is cool too.

Jesus Chris they're fucking insufferable in person. They're like a cult.

As much as I hate the liberals. The two paid emergency days and extra week vacation was nice.

GET ME OFF THIS FUCKING PENINSULA

Attached: 1500150366426.png (801x595, 570K)

And what does that have with me going there?

he's being retarded ignore him

>teachers union
It's everyone though. He's a fat fuck who's basically pissed off everyone in record time.

Teachers don't even work in the summer. Fuck them, they already have an easy job.

>read premade lecture slides

>collect check

I don't know how bad you hear it is, but probably not. Most people mind their own business and there's always some shit happening around town to appeal to your niche. The council is completely incompetent and photo radar is annoying but other than that it's fine. Your chances of being randomly stabbed or shot are minimal at best unless you're involved in crime, in which case they sky rocket.

You realize it's the Liberals fault that our hydro rates are fucking garbage, right?

Ford is fixing problems that they created, and the colossal debt issue.

better cancel your all your insurance while you're at it. think of the money you save!

fuckers near me jack up their prices higher than ebay/amazon

Because you're an immigrant.
You fucking idiot.

Attached: 1409199930719.png (550x309, 210K)

Anyone ever kick a smelly aboriginal in the jaw, just for jokes? They're pretty much just cockroaches (but alcoholics)

no, seek help

>implying conservatives wouldn't pull the same move of privatization for a ""balanced budget"" in election year
i mean federal cons already pulled that move for harper

>attend Canadian public schools all throughout my youth
>schools always in good neighborhoods
>student populations always diverse
>had friends at school from every single race
>literally just normal kids living regular lives, talking about dating, movies, activites, and whatever
>brown/asian kids did a lot of leadership activities and were high achievers
>troublemakers were not exclusive to race and every school has a fair share of them
>generally pretty comfy schooling experience with fond memories i look back on surrounded by positive, bright kids

I genuinely don't see a problem. You're just gonna call me a bluepill retard, but I think you're all exaggerating how bad people are. I wouldn't trade the friendships i've made for anything.

It's not bad at all, unless you just want to see whites and nothing but whites and nothing can persuade you otherwise.

Attached: Canadaschoolkids.jpg (720x603, 56K)

You tip your seller too?

What???

>t. SEAmonkey

Every local store I go to has the jack up prices to stay in business as they're fucked every which way. It's gets worse for other hobby stores.

Fucking hell man, I hate how much teachers have manipulated their students.
There was walk outs at schools a few months back, of course allowed and signed off by the teachers, because "Oh don't make bigger classes, that'd be bad, the teacher won't get to know you well."
I remember when I was being prepared for high school way back, my Grade 8 teacher, the first thing he said, was "Don't expect to have a strong relationship with your high school teachers". Then he said some shit about Jesus, because the guy was a bald manlet bodybuilder obsessed with Christianity (the guy is now a Religion teacher).
I forget the point I was trying to make, but fuck teachers. They make $100 000 a year and have a grand total of like 4 months worth of vacation a year.

markham is basically china at this point, right?

Unfortunately the kikes force me to pay 5k+ a year for various insurance policies otherwise I go to jail but if it was optional you bet your ass I would pay them a dime especially since I've done all repairs myself that they refused to cover anyway

> My family has lived in Toronto for six generations
>proud old stock Canadian
>I can walk around my mom's old neighborhood and see churches my family helped build and other landmarks my ancestors had a hand in
>Neighborhood has become trash because of immigration and all the old guard movie away and dying off
It hurts to think about. What went wrong?

People born in the country are fine. It's the morons who immigrate and refuse to adapt. Hell I've heard other immigrants bitch about them too.

i have no problem with brown/asian/diverse people in my school desu, some of the best and funniest people ive met were those people. canada is pretty liberal so this thread is (obviously) not a good representation of what canada is really like

Spend a little bit of time in the city, Montreal for example is filled with chinks and muslims. (Some pajeets too but they're mostly secluded to working as cashiers at subway)

That's normal experience. This place is not for normal people. Gtfo.

The queen is still on are coins,20$ bill and 1000$ bill.

Literally making shit up. The girl you want to rape isn't going to call you a racist here, you're safe.

Attached: 1355521944218.png (249x272, 91K)

>99% of my stem courses in university are filled with Asian kids

Feels good to btfo whities, they're all taking dumb shit like sociology

back when i went to high school (erindale) muslims complained about the christmas tree in the front foyer (i'm not religious just like the holiday) and it was taken down to not offend them. like seriously?

That was me until I actually moved to the city and realized what locusts those people really are.

The croissant breakfast sandwich is good. Otherwise though, remove Tim Hortons from Canada

If you live in the Kitchener-Waterloo area (and I know a few of you do), here are the good smaller game stores
>Good Time Games
Before you say "That's the shit one run by the Indian who always ripped people off", now it's run by a white guy who actually puts price labels on his games so you don't have to wait 20 minutes for the guy to figure out a price.
Good collection of games as well, and gets in new shit, and he does good on trade in.
Also, it is the only place that does rentals.
>Retro Replay
The owner fled here because Cambridge had too many drug addicts dying in front of his store. Nice guy, good prices, significantly smaller collection, sells CRTs.
>KW Vintage
This guy is shit. He will rip you off with a smile while he pets his dog. He does however have the biggest collection of games out of all of them, and it is a good selection. And if you need a strat guide of accessory, he will have it. Just check the other places first.
>Games Exchange
Smallest one, but cheapest one. Don't expect to find the lesser known but more sought after games like DS RPGs and VNs.
>everything else
Sucks.

i went to kw vintage games today, wild

>People born in the country are fine
No they're not. The keep voting for the destruction of old Canada and inviting their cousins from Mumbai to live with them

I remember going there when they first opened, it was great.
The owner said that if I beat him in Smash, I'd get a 50% discount.
Got Silent Hill 4 for like $20 that day

Christ you fuckers are so sad. I can't imagine living my life constantly angered by the simple presence of people who don't look identical to me. Also, stop thinking the opinion of you and people near you are representative at all of the views of others.

>100G a year
After 10 years of full time, and only in Alberta.

where do I go if I want to live the canadian trailer park life?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

I will never understand this. Isn't in US/Canada you people have giant salaries? Meanwhile somewhere in Russia you have shit salaries and EU prices for tech things and video games.
Or it's just mentality? You know when people with big money can't understand that they have big money and still can't manage them right.

Attached: 1564085556139.jpg (1909x1440, 843K)

Cali here. Weather is hot

>gunfight right outside my apt 3 days ago in mtl resulting in 3 dead niggers

Please help

Attached: 1507179004490.jpg (550x550, 59K)

yeah owner is a shitter, he apparently bought reviews by doing some online contest, his selection is good though

microplay is good too (one on fischer hallman in kitchener) imo

Maritimes
Everyone is a welfare nigger that loves the libs and sucks off immigrants though

You got lucky.

and unironically thinking teenagers are brainwashed by authority figures in their life

Fuck, I forgot Microplay, it's always too far for me to justify going there. I got a good deal on the GCN release of Resident Evil CVX the one time I went there though.
J-Joaquim!?

standard of living. depending on where you live those big salaries dont buy you shit. so people will go to those places. live in squalor while they work, then move back to where its cheaper and live modestly

In Canada we get 50-80% of what an American would make doing the same job(real jobs not minimum wage) but have higher cost of living and 2-3x the taxes

Side note, don't lump in KW Vintage with KW Playsapce. The brother runs it and he's a good dude.

KW Playspace is the Magic place on the floor below, right?
I've never gone in, but I know some guys who used to play Magic with them and they said it smells like piss in there now

mississaugabro?

the camrbidge one is even better but it's too far

cool to see some people from kw, kinda boring city but it's ok i guess

>2-3x the taxes
>Roads still shit.
>Health care still garbage.
Kill politicians (In minecraft)

Attached: 1418447575815.gif (246x205, 565K)

The exception, not the rule. None of my Muslims friends give a shit, and some straight up celebrate the holiday with friends if not with family.

Wait seriously?
I always thought that at least the cost of living was lower

fuck teacher unions. they use students as pawns and risk their school year as a bargaining chip in teacher strikes.

unfortunately. mississauga is a shit show these days.

Teachers get paid better in Canada though :^)

At least if you break an arm you won't go bankrupt

No it is and always will be higher due to the extremely high taxes and terrible dollar exchange

soon Ontario will have a war: Indians vs Chinese.

I've never noticed and the crowd is mostly well adjusted people. A few dregs, but honestly it's unavoidable.

Thank you mr.chang for ruining the housing market.

>health care still garbage
>t.american or silver spoon child

I like walking around the area of KW, like across the bridge near Bridgeport (where Golf's Steakhouse and the Lancaster Smokehouse are, and where the strip club used to be) and just by the train tracks that always clog up traffic. You see some parts of the city that really expand your view on just what is there. I did not know how many factories were in KW, I thought it was just condos and schools for so long.

Teletoon Unleashed though
youtube.com/watch?v=EKy_cNMx-30

I don't understand why you Canadians bitch about things like this? You elected these people to fuck you over in the first place, but have the balls to blame your leaders when you the people put them there in the first place.

Any form of democracy has and will always be a mistake.

doesn't matter, it happened. do you think you could go to one of their countries and demand you change the way they live to fit your beliefs? don't think so.

It wouldn't have been so bad had the government reacted fast enough.

me too, at least we have playdium

We? I hate Cuckdeau. He is the first to get the rope in the election.

I heard renting is more expensive in US/Canada. Is this true?
>wasting half of your salary just for fake feeling of being adult and independent because society says

yeah i mostly just go to fairview or conestoga mall , there's also like a zoo at waterloo park which is nice to go to, kw has some pretty nice nature spots

Because our politicians are greasy as fuck and most people are idiots who waste their votes and don't research.

Attached: let-them-fight.jpg (477x265, 19K)

Some drug dealer took a fucking bomb in exchange for drugs a couple blocks away and the police had to detonate it. Still wouldn't move, love my neighbourhood.

>zoo at the Waterloo park
We have one of those?

He's winning in the polls, no?

You guys should be blaming the people not the leaders.

>Nearly 100 AUD for a fucking game

Attached: 1562038722133.png (344x185, 43K)

>G2A

yeah it's right across from uw, it's like walking distance from the uni . they have llamas and donkeys and peacocks there

trudeau was the only person who said he'd legalize weed while cons were running ads on it causing brain problems. when half your population smokes or has smoked recreationally you're aiming a gun at your foot by being anti-weed. literally everyone i knew who voted trudeau was for that single point

>conestoga mall

Oh holy shit, i used to go there. Wasn't there a Galaxy Cinema next to it?

No. Most Canadians want a change in leadership (thank God).

haven't been to the playdium at square one since i was a teenager. also, i hate how square one in general feels like little new york. always crowded and fucking filled with trashy teenagers.

Non-anglos will never understand. The multi generational household does not suite our temperament. Even during the middle ages in England new couples would often move across the river to the opposite side of town or even to the next town over to start their own family. This became even more true with the advent of anglo colonialism. It is the spirit of exploration and freedom.

weeds legalized. we got what we wanted out of him. now for someone else

yeah, it's the one bussing distance from laurier and waterloo

If only Hitler had won...

Why has nobody I have ever met mentioned this before. Like, I go out all the time, but it's always movies or sushi, not once has anybody mentioned the zoo.
Yeah, Galaxy is still there, they got some bitching cheap poutines there, surprising, I know.
The Galaxy by Fairview is better though, thanks to the VIP section. Shame they got rid of the older theater that was there though.

I haven't lived in waterloo in over 10 years. I used to play by the park next to the mall and Galaxy Cinemas.

with weed being legalized (i know dick squat about politics and laws) could the next prime minister revoke that and make it illegal again?

What will Andrew scheer do for us

90% of what the libs would do but more money to Israel

check it out lol, it's really cute and a good place to go for a date

yeah the galaxy cinema is kinda ass though desu

>Trudy-Kun said what people wanted to hear.
>Republicans just went with Ads going "He's too young, he's just not ready :) :) :) Nice hair, though! XD! X3"
>Voter base is younger.
Good job, retards.

Attached: 1432699225264.png (125x125, 16K)

The zoo is kinda lame. It use to better, but it being free made it a good target for cuts.

Besides African Lion Safari is not far.

privatize, run more propaganda for the "CANADA ECONOMIC ACTION PLAN" and continue status quo government corruption

eh malls are notorious for attracting teens. you should check out playdium, got some fighting games, pinball, initial d

Canadians want a change AFTER trudeau fucked up not before when people were warning the citizens about trudeau.

It's no different from a seller selling you a bad used car and bitching that the car is bad after you bought it.

If it wasn't Harper again conservatives would have had a much better chance.

Yeah but. Price is so high unless you have big $. Especially for anons. You probably often seen anons who wasting all their money for rent and not very pleased with their life. Not like they're gigolos who fucks thousand girls every day in their apartments. You can always rent hotel room for sex adventures

>missed a canada thread
Mississaugabros???

>went there back in grade school when I was like 7
>got ice cream
>was watching something while enjoying it
>bottom of the cone broke and ice cream fell on the floor
>was only person in class without ice cream for a good few minutes
I have nothing but bad memories there.

without a doubt. just getting too old for that mall scene. i'll check out playdium sometime in the fall when kids are back to school.

Playdium gets shittier every year. Barely any new cabinets and when they do it could be a fucking mobile port.

I'm still mad about the 3D ride being gone too.

You know how hard that would to do? Once a law takes precedents it's stuck there. I mean, why do you think the 1913 law where the US government can tax you even though it's illegal due to the Constitution is still around?

here, but buried under countless pajeets and mudslimes

Not worth the trouble to then blow any chance of reelection.

it's the only place left with "real" games tho. all arcades will be dave&buster bar bs soon. batting cage is a plus too

no more fucking mass immigration of useless syrians

Mississauga here

Even worse when the chinese was added into the mix

I heard Playdium is shutting down? Is that true, also fuck the Rec room that opened up near it

No, I really don't have the slightest clue. Laws and how they work are not my thing.

This was my first thought initially.

here, wish I were somewhere else though.

Fucking this. Legal weed's important sure but HOLY FUCK we need election reform. I shouldn't have been so naive, the top 2 parties that directly benefit from FPTP will never push for changes that could reduce their political influence, even if it's best for the country.

aren't they opening up one in brampton?

>trudeau: we need to reform elevtions. fptp is unfavourable
>*wins election majority*
>trudeau: actually thats not on the agenda anymore

Not everyone wants to be fucking packed like cockroaches like you, Carlos.

chinese has been around forever but the house inflation has been getting bad because of foreign buyers

I guess I'm jjst salty from the old days. No go carts, no Tekken vr thing, no 3D ride, no consoles at the food court and no shooting gallery.

>Legal weed's important.
How? Everyone is still just getting it from their dealer anyway.

Attached: 1385751771221.gif (461x346, 785K)

There's a spot in Waterloo by the Laurier, its no Playdium, but if your close it's fun and it has a liqour license.

yea but now i can smoke it on the sidewalk and parking lots and not get it confiscated

Are you fifth child in family?

You barely did when it was illegal anyway.

Dunno but brampton is getting a lot of attractions, I wanna try that stryke place they have.

yea that's because i already got it confiscated 3 times and was like fuck it.

at least the double chocolate is still good, right?

I'd rather shoot myself than use the house I bought to still live with my parents.

everything comes frozen and gets reheated. its all terrible now

shame it's in the brownest city in canada

Are you rich or in debts?

The ideas I understand. Kill your enemies with kindness. Integrate instead of execute. Etc. Etc.
Problem is that's not the real world, and noone can tell him otherwise. And he's a retard who only got in on his fathers name.

Basically no. Anything positive seems coincidentally when elections are on their minds.

Why is that a problem? x-mas tree's are pagan symbol,christfag shit aside. Public funded shit is supposed to be welcoming to all,yeah even those muslims you don't like since they pay fuckin taxes too

well shit that was my favorite

contrary to what /pol/ tells you.we're not all faggots like you

They trade places every couple years. One goes to shit and the other reaps the rewards until they get too big for their britches and fall back to their old ways, then the cycle repeats.

I've found its schizophrenic between yeehaw, hippity hoppity get off of my property and SJWs depending on where you are and what time of day it is. At least around Calgary, red deer and airdrie

Attached: 1506987765964.jpg (2560x1707, 405K)