*MOGS YOUR SWITCH*

what can nintendo do at this point?
when fucking smart phones are stronger than your console

Attached: phone.jpg (1920x1080, 471K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lm_12OMfR08
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

isn't that thing like 2,500 dollars.

yeah but what can it play? mobile doesnt get real games, unless that thing is attatched to a small PC there isnt anything worth buying that for

most argue for emulation, but you could do the same thing with a GPD XP for a fraction of it's price, or even something like the MOQI I7S for like 400.

you can pick up a psp 3000, it fits in your pocket, plays the same shit, and doesnt look like you have downs

maximum cope

MOQI I7S does all that, and functions as a phone and will play psp games better than the psp.

>$3000
>No games
Not to mention android means you lose about 25% power efficiency. Why would you ever consider buying this.

For 400 they could have added L2/R2 buttons.
I'm just waiting on a successor to my GPD. Even though I barely play emulators as it is so what's the point.

Yea, that drives me nuts too, but for the price you can do up to Wii emulation on the go. And that has me interested because I could play a lot of Ps2/Gamecub JPRGs that I really want to get back to.

You could do the same thing with just about any modern phone and a bluetooth gamepad.

>you can do just about the same
Except you can't, as most modern phones capable of it end up being twice the damn price.

>*MOGS YOUR SWITCH*

Attached: th.jpg (474x631, 25K)

Gamer phones are dumb

but you know what's the shit? Getting a moto z4 and gamepad and using that to stream steam games in bed and on the toilet

>psp games better than the psp
you retarded fucking nigger. PPSSPP is inaccurate as fuck. God I hate you phone faggots.

Attached: blue4.jpg (2736x1824, 1.01M)

>it's inaccurate as fuck
Enjoy your 20fps psp games on your native playing psp 3000.

nice

does this look like a PSP, you spastic?

Attached: vitays.jpg (3293x2962, 1.61M)

>he actually bought a vita

Attached: 1551845672095.gif (400x471, 289K)

Fuck does Mog mean? I think I'm finally old I cant keep up with memes./

zoom zoom zoom

Yeah I'll enjoy playing Candy crush on that bad boy...

Im getting one in 3 weeks, much excitement.

Can you run RPCS3 on it? I doubt I'll be interested if you can't.

What controller is that?

an alright artist

Attached: 1548966394009.jpg (1000x1412, 288K)

I have nearly 10
Got a problem?

Attached: all4.jpg (4032x3024, 1.16M)

Got a panda link?

Smartphones will have better performance than all consoles once video game streaming hits the market.

Attached: 1482930673942.jpg (993x777, 107K)

1. You're not funny.
2. It's from fakku anyway.
3. The title is right there.

That's too many.

Can I interest you in an investment opportunity? Someone great with money such as yourself really won't be able to turn this opportunity down.

>panda
>he doesn't know
or maybe he does and is just baiting I can't tell

>Got a problem?
No, but you do. I love the Vita though. I wish I had the white version of the original Vita.

is this some kind of product advertising push on Yea Forums? we really need some quality control on posts

youtu.be/lm_12OMfR08

release a more powerful switch every 2 years. build a switch ecosystem comprised of multiple types of devices that utilize the same game library.

there's no reason nintendo can't be like steam.

I bought most of them when they were cheap. less than a grand total and thats with my 3DS'

Attached: vita3dsr4.jpg (4032x3024, 1.18M)

But why?

>spent a grand on vitas
>can literally see the thread count of his sheets

Attached: 1545257230057.jpg (445x365, 22K)

dorm sheets
I'm in med school, 130k in the hole. This is fucking nothing. Not pictured is a hyrule N3DSXL that's a dual TN piece of shit

Attached: 3dses.jpg (4032x3024, 1.31M)

Have games that I actually want to play.

>You're not funny
oh it definitely hit a nerve.

No seriously what controller is that

but WHY

Imagine being this bad with money

they play my favorite games

Attached: 3dsmmbn.jpg (2794x2794, 1.65M)

>PSP
>Doesn't look like you have downs
Bro...

I make more than 90% of Yea Forums as a little babby medical intern

Attached: 3dssmt.jpg (2656x2972, 1.72M)

bait thread, seen this OP image repeatedly with the same general console war style text.

>b-but it can emulate a PS1 fucking owned switchlets gottem exdee

I swear this argument has gotten more play on Yea Forums than any other with literally zero examples of people "hardcore" smartphone gaming.

You're spending like a poorfag with a credit card. Only a dipshit buys multiple of the same system, a complete retard buys 10 fucking Vita's. Also only tasteless faggots who don't actually have or come from money mention their earnings.

U mad lard.

>Also only tasteless faggots who don't actually have or come from money mention their earnings
Only because you keep mentioning that I'm apperently bad with money for dropping a grand once in a blue moon on a hobby. I don't buy other things.
Playing my favorite games like MGS2 and NGS in a way that fits my constantly moving med student life is more than worth it for me. The vita is a one of a kind device that will never exist again, and buying a 3DS is like buying a GBA and DS as well.
Again, just as a little shit that isn't licensed I make more than most of Yea Forums. I work 50+ hours a week and can spend my money however the fuck I want.
Don't project your shitty life on to me.

Attached: vitasnatcher.jpg (4032x3024, 1.14M)

At poorfags pretending they're money? yeah. A collection of handhelds is a joke user, post your car let me see if you can backup your claims.

Why do you have multiple though? Wouldn't one of each suffice?

electronics break. I babby my shit and even then screens die, caps blow batteries swell etc.
You think there will ever be another heldheld that runs MGS3 again? Or a device with motherboards of its predecessor mashed in for non-emulation BC?
This is shit from a bygone era.

Attached: image6.jpg (4032x3024, 1.74M)

Somebody tell me what controller that is or I'm gonna say it

>You think there will ever be another heldheld that runs MGS3 again?
Isn't it already on the NVidia shield.

What does that have to do with being unfunny tho

>mogs
speak english europoor

That shits pretty dope bro. Fuck these babies man. They'd do the same shit if they had the dosh.

Attached: 1561953183505.jpg (2048x2048, 408K)

my Vita is a Ys machine too

yeah, he should listen to this angry virgin from Yea Forums instead of using his money however he wants.

>yeah but what can it play? mobile doesnt get real games
It does, but no one pays attention to those since it give them no prestige points. Personally I don't mind, since those sorts tend to be huge jerks and put a damper on just enjoying games.

This device is mainly for E-sports kids though. It's overkill for even the most graphics intensive games on the Play/App store.

Mobile is lucky to get ports of old RPGs as far as "real" games goes, m8. There's some okay stuff out there specifically for mobile too, but mostly nothing you'd want a controller for.

There's plenty of stuff to have a controller for.
What's nonsense, to me anyway, is the 12gigs for RAM. That's like a challenge to Google to bloat their Apps up more than they already are.

Like what? Honestly, give me suggestions. I have one and outside of emulation I use it sometimes for Shadowgun Legends, but that's it.

There was a mobile thread a few days back, and I compiled some mobile only games I've found fun/interesting. I have a bunch of ports too, but some folks aren't keen on those.

Games like Galaxy on Fire 2 and Buriedbornes have good reputation on Yea Forums, but for the most part someone who does a lot of gaming on phones has to fend for themselves. I kinda got used to digging through the App stores and finding stuff I like, but not everyone likes that.

Attached: RandomSelection.png (1280x2456, 1.72M)

People who actually earn a significant income don't have a need to try to prove it to strangers on the internet. I mean honestly, just think about it for a second.

Downwell is absolutely immaculate.

i commend you sticking to your guns. I think its pretty cool, but if your an adult working 50 plus hours a week how the hell do you actually beat the games you spend a shit ton of money on? you porbaly don't play a shit ton of rpgs. Me personally i am only a part timer right now and when i get off of work i don't even wanna play vidya, just rest.

nice let me fire up mario odyssey botw and smash on my phone

>Amazing tablet with decent controls
>Can only play phone gacha shit

What a weird world.

>you porbaly don't play a shit ton of rpgs
I do. That's where the whole portable part comes in. The vita and 3DS are actually portable, unlike the soiwitch, so I can use them on the subway etc while still being able to fit them in my suit jacket or dress pants/slacks.

Attached: vitapersona.jpg (3686x3024, 2.03M)

Op, answer this question

>Price
>Chinese
>What does it play
>The fuck is it
>What's the brand reputation

Op, hey op answer

>mfw my S10 runs everything this thing can and I've got a bluetooth gamepad that has L2/R2 buttons.
Stand down, child.

Attached: 1557431139064.jpg (1024x332, 49K)

around $870

asus

android phone, so whatever you can get it to play
beefed up smart phone, probably stronger than the average Yea Forumstards computer

Attached: ad0fbe902bb319dd65b0f002e21887e0.png (1920x1080, 959K)

Attached: 4c192bec01e5e34b10c1b1932e8b0e08.jpg (1920x1080, 401K)

Vitachad how come my vita wont connect to my pc via USB cable? I tried getting the sd to vita to work but it won't show up. I already hacked it with henkaku. Am I supposed to downgrade the firmware first? Pls help hbg is full of ass holes who make fun of me for being retarded

Attached: BD6ED811-305C-4A7A-AE16-F22F76AD80CB.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Attached: large.jpg (411x640, 122K)

Attached: b3eec07b00ad5b973f5d3681330bffde.jpg (1920x1080, 537K)

Attached: f99df445cfd7c12f65d3d3853a022a1d.jpg (1920x1080, 375K)

I had the same exact problem and i have no idea how i fixed it i just wanted to reply to your post to piss you off

Attached: george lopez.png (739x841, 1.7M)

Gave me a good chuckle. I'm not mad user. Glad it worked for you

*POGS YOUR SWITCH*

Attached: IMG_20190727_225757523.jpg (4032x2268, 2.88M)

It's made specifically to run the new Rockman X game, though I'd rather see that on switch

a switch is $300 and will have better software then that piece of shit

>Cheap/free ports on a portable
>Emulation
>Streaming

literally fuming

Maybe you should take care of your student debt before bragging about how much you make.

Does it play smash or bing bing wahoo?

>phone games

Attached: 1423789227074.jpg (245x245, 12K)

How hot would this thing be if you were playing a game for an hour?

lmao

I love my 3 vitas

I love you retarded faggots who think one brand of video game handheld shows you're a chad while another brand of video game handheld shows you're a pedophile when they're both video game handhelds and everyone thinks you're a worthless leech on society for playing a children's hobby in public.