Villain gets away with absolutely everything despite doing plenty wrong

>villain gets away with absolutely everything despite doing plenty wrong

Attached: Orochimaru2.jpg (800x600, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IcseamG7ReY
youtube.com/watch?v=pkEsmlVSZa0
youtu.be/o5soB8yfEqY
youtube.com/watch?v=a5ki88Zjuw0
youtube.com/watch?v=l3LNQOcjR_c
youtube.com/watch?v=18foq__Yut0
youtube.com/watch?v=pyR5pOrl4a4
youtube.com/watch?v=4S9fb9mouqc
youtube.com/watch?v=pI7Jc-fSQQ8
youtu.be/IUVdI_qJIa0
youtube.com/watch?v=HXo_W4XaSZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=v2tkz92eG_E
youtube.com/watch?v=_IUQy1_xeDY
youtube.com/watch?v=M--v-4Q068A
youtube.com/watch?v=aCs42U4xJ5s
youtube.com/watch?v=uB5FpJjiK-o
rightstufanime.com/Boruto-Naruto-Next-Generations-Set-1-Blu-ray
youtube.com/watch?v=VUCq-rIqrEI
youtube.com/watch?v=04e8UupoY30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's too useful to put in jail. Having some guy with tree powers follow him is good enough.

yeah...sorry

Without him everybody would be btfo in the war.

Orochimaru did nothing wrong

The lunarians do

Attached: 853678.jpg (504x600, 78K)

Wood style is needlessly OP honestly. I understand the practical uses like clones and making houses, but why is it the ONLY kekkei genkai that can deal with tailed beasts?

because it succs chakra out of them for random reasons

Like Magus. He really fucked that past period, Frog's life and killed a bunch of people like Cyrus

But it was thanks to Orochimaru that Kabuto became that thing and learned how to get the dead back

what did Orochimaru do wrong again?

Chakra literally all came from the tree of life so wood element being able to absorb chakra only makes sense

nothing
hoes mad.

>forbidden jutsu
>breaks rules
>experiments with kids, dead people and alive
>uses adults as vessels for his new body to live forever
>had a bunch of slaves chosen with unique abilities, mostly orphans that trusted like a weird religion
>attacks his own village and he is responsible for the death of one of the few people that truly cared for him
>responsible for some countries going to shit, like that sandland place where Gaara lived

Orochimaru was the big baddie in Naruto until that change with robe men with nail polish

sandland was always shit it was always on the brink of economic collapse

>despite doing plenty wrong
I never understood this meme. They live during times of war and in a series where genetics is literally the most important thing.
Orochimaru is the greatest example of the Hard Work mantra the series pushes given he had nothing genetically gifted to him and in the end he achieved multiple levels of greatness and literal eternal life.

They realized he can't be killed as he always have a backup, so keeping him watched and restricting his experiments is the next best thing. Completely trying to lock him up like a prisoner is just asking him to become an enemy

He was based. Fuck the Leaf.

Reminder that no one ever beat him at full strength besides Sarutobi and in every fight he was crippled in one way or another. Most of his fights he couldn't do handseals at all due to his arms and his still almost beat Jiraiya and Tsunade at the same time.

Sure. But it doesnt help killing your boss and then using that country to go into war with another country.
At least Gaara changed a lot and made things sightly better

Reminder she's a manlet

Attached: file.png (673x324, 137K)

>Did I ever tell you about sasuke? He was a good friend.

Wasn't Jiraiya weakened in that fight?

what happened to kabuto? i only got far in the original naruto years ago

Yeah I think he was drunk or something

>gets bitched by Sarutobi
>gets bitched by Jiraiya and Tsunade despite being weakened
>gets bitched by 4 tails Naruto
>gets bitched by Sasuke
>gets bitched by Itachi

Jiraya could destroy Orochimaru if he wanted to. He took down Pain bots and only died because of rinnegan hacks.

Always, or in his current incarnation? He seemed pretty tall at the start

Poisoned or some shit. Only Tsunade was fit when Naruto made her a man again with super strenght

He got back to the orphanage to be a nun, and on Naruto GT he got a bunch of clones with Sharingan eyes to take care off

Didn't Itachi almost kill him out of camera? I know Itachi is very much an edgy Stanley Sue, but so Orichimaru was close enough to that as a Villain, so still.

He got brainwashed by Itachi and is a good guy now

Give me a list of everything he did

Not that user but everyone from that relative powerlevel upwards could DESTROY Orochimaru. The issue is that you can't keep him dead. He's had his soul ripped from his body, put into eternal sleep, been torn to pieces and absorbed into someone else. These are all things which have stopped stronger men but Orochimaru just comes back out like he doesn't give a fuck.

>spends entire life trying to obtain Sharingan
>suddenly the end of the manga reveals he had Hashirama's wood himself, a superior power, all along
Fuck retcons and fuck Kishimoto.

I know brainwatch is kind of the Sharingan deal, but for where I left off, and eternal mental time loop seems more than just brainwatch... it seems like hell.

It's the Japanese projecting themselves getting away with everything they did in WW2.

The fact that this was been written at the same time of Harry Potter still amaze me to this day. Ret cons and all, that's still some amazing actual coincidence.

The beginning series of Naruto was actually pretty good and was a nice tale about growing up.
Why did Yea Forums hate it again? Or was it only for Shippuden, cause shippuden was garbage.
youtube.com/watch?v=IcseamG7ReY
Best ending

Both Obito and Orochimaru would never get redeemed in the real world.
But Naruto pushes the idea that redemption is possible for anyone, even Nagato who literally NUKED konoha

Also what's with the Naruto threads lately?

>He's had his soul ripped from his body
Just his arms, and if his soul was completely taken he wouldve been a goner. also i forgot how the fuck he came back after itachi sealed his ass in his chakra gundamn

>he got a bunch of clones with Sharingan eyes to take care off
Wait what? Explain please.

the only way this could've been a more reddit opinion is if you said how good zabuza arc was and how great the combat was in Gaara vs Lee

Orochimaru helped to save the world in the end so he attoned for his sins. Same with Sasuke and Kabuto.

>opinions I dont agree with is reddit
and yet you don't bother to give me a counter opinion as to why Naruto is shit.
Don't get me wrong, it has it's faults, and half of the arcs are boring as fuck. But overall as the first series goes it's a pretty nice tale about growing up.

Remember when Madara tore Tsunade in half? I wish I could have fucked either of those halves.

Attached: GOT AWAY WITH EVERYTHING.png (1200x2022, 1.9M)

If Orochimaru is a man in a woman's body, does that make him a trans character?

Dividing the Soul is a solid system of survival. The difference is that Voldemort is a retard while Orochimaru made sure to give himself an infinite number of outs so that his souls aren't wasted.

You know a dude is impossible to kill when Itachi of all people can't actually keep you down.

So, the Vegeta treatment.

I am still amaze and relief they didn't turn Frieza into a good guy.

i don't disagree with it. i'm just saying you can find this exact post almost verbatim in every naruto thread for the past 5 years+.

>villain is also fully aware of it

Attached: OrochimaruSasukeWarCriminals.webm (960x540, 2.88M)

contrarian opinions arent any better
Real talk : the best fight was Kakashi vs Obito, with Naruto vs Sasuke part 1 as close second, and Sarutobi vs Orochimaru as 3rd

>even Nagato who literally NUKED konoha
Nobody died and probably made Hokaga Naruto have an easier time converting Konaha into a modern village. It doesn't make up for what Nagato did but I think Naruto wouldn't be as forgiving if Nagato actually killed Kahashi and 3/4ths of the Leaf.

Nippon strong! Nippon strong! Imperial Japan did nothing wrong! Rape of Nanking? No such thing! Experiment on GIs? Allied lies! Look out! The Red Sun rises again

Frieza is basically team rocket these days going off of the Broly movie. Wonder when they're going to bring Cell back.

>Naruto pushes the idea that redemption is possible for anyone
Except this guy who is still in prison

Attached: latest[1].png (1389x1050, 1.56M)

Attached: 1548196212979.jpg (1280x720, 212K)

Reminder that the fights in Naruto were never mean't to be a spectacle, just something to break up the story. Naruto at it's core is a slice of life story with fights thrown in.
Most of the fights suck dick anyways and are boring as sin.

I fucking hated the fuck out of Kingdom Hearts 3's ending.

War Crimes don't exist. There has never been rules of war, just a gentleman's agreement that every side breaks.

>Nobody died
I know, Pain has North Korean accuracy when it comes to nukes

So basically a suicide squad incase some new threat gets uppity?

Video

Games

They were Akatsuki partners. Orochimaru wanted his eyes and Itachi ripped his arm off.

I dont even remember that. Did he got it from Yamato or pass to him some part?

First arc of Shippuden was alright. I remember Yea Forums hating the moment Sasuke becomes the main character and his edgyness goes off charts with bullshit wins all the time
First part of Naruto was great though. Part 2 still had a great arc with Shikamaru vs Hidan and Kakazu and Jiraiya vs Pain was great

People DID die, they got got mass rez'd.

Studio Pierrot sucks cock that's why

>tfw you and your homie both have the same idea to get deep inside a ripped young man only to finally pull out 10 years later.

That's exactly it. Naruto did some Operation Paperclip shit and realized it would be foolish to throw away everything Orochimaru knew.

Yeah but wasn't it after the explosion, like what happened to Kakashi and Hinata?

>look at Yamato
>"I'm not free"
am I supposed to believe Yamato could do anything to stop Orochimaru

youtube.com/watch?v=pkEsmlVSZa0
These things exist, that's what you should know

Voldemort is hardly a retard. Ul until accidentally creating his final horcrux, he was effectively immortal in exchange for his pretty looks. His last horcrux was one too many and was made at the exact same time his own death curse bounced right back into his face due to some unexplained love protection not even Dumbledore could fully understand after more than 10 years. It was a extraordinary chain of events that reduced him to shadow of his former glory.

I mean, they did die, but Nagato has god tier powers to bring them back on his two pages redemtion arc...

Man, I loved this series as a kid, and I can't bring myself to hate it... but it's so dumb! Somehow dummer than DB the more you think about it!

Kakashi was already dead by the time of the explosion

I thought all fights involving Naruto sucked donkey balls. He's supposed to be a ninja but he doesn't do anything that's ninja-like. Every time there's a fight, all he can do is make a rasengan and hit someone with it. Fights involving Kakashi and Sasuke have a lot of martial arts action with quick reflexes and speed.

Kakashi fighting kakuzu and Hidan was pure kino
youtu.be/o5soB8yfEqY

This was some gay ass fucking bullshit.
Imagine some bald fuck literally wasting like 3 years of your life and killing your bitch. I would have smacked the shit out of him to death AND his faggot friend with the bluntest key I had.

Attached: anger_intensifies.gif (406x232, 194K)

>is a good guy now
Holy fuck is there anyone in this damn series that actually STAYS evil?

Attached: FCFC875A-26CD-4C7C-888C-279A4F84D951.gif (500x374, 2.19M)

He still choice fraking national treasures and personal valuables, including his dam pet, to carry his soul.

He could have been less obvious about it, and get away with it.

Unironically what the FUCK? They look like Zetsu. If Orochimaru got access to the Sharingan he's the literal biggest winner of all time, these things are both perfect hosts for his body and extremely disposable. I'm losing my shit over how hard Orochimaru fucking WON, what the fuck.

>Nagato has god tier powers to bring them back on his two pages redemtion arc...
reminder that he did this because jiraiya wrote a book

The entire writing went down the septic tank anyway after pain
So why the fuck not

Some of the Akatsuki jobbers like Hidan and Deidara, and the evil Goddess at the end.

Madara stayed true to his path until the end

Hidan

Yes. That's Yamato's thing.

they were made out of a guys teeth too so you see him talking and hes all gums as well thats how stupid this shit is and some of them look uglier because the clones made shittier clones lmao

Orochimaru, like frieza he only helps both are still evil. Tho orochimaru may had likely achieved zen due to being dead.

I'm acutely aware of Yamato's skill set and there is no way in hell he could prevent Orochimaru from moving freely if he really felt like it.

Orochimaru doesn't want Yamato's wood

obito was great, but yeah everything else was really fucking bad after the pain arc

Yamato has Naruto on speed dial, Naruto has Sasuke on speed dial, Orochimaru knows this.

Didnt Orochimaru literally murder kids to gain immortality? Why didn't the Kazekage just fucking kill him, and why are the Anbu black ops so hilariously stupid and useless?

> Tho orochimaru may had likely achieved zen due to being dead.
He states that his entire mindset changed after witnessing what happened to Kabuto - he saw somebody follow the path in life he'd set for himself, and succeed, and it still ended up fucked up

what Orochimaru really wants now is kind of a mystery. He made a clone-kid and sent him to ninja school. When asked if he's the mother or the father he doesn't even know anymore.

Didn't the Anbu work for Danzo who was dealing with Orochimaru?

He's arrogant. That I will hand to you.

What makes it even more disgusting? Throughout the series you have Disney villains constantly getting killed for smaller-scale atrocities to the point that Lady Tremaine is blown to bits in BBS. Yet the one with the highest kill count and who have fucked over the protagonists constantly gets to happily fuck off to the afterlife with his stupid fuckbuddy.

I'm never playing another Kingdom Hearts game ever again and I hope Nomura dies in a fire.

And the worst part... the anime still fuck up that fight.

At least Cyber Conect made a good show out of it, even if I am not sure if the prize of the game is worth a good Pain fight.

only ROOT worked for Danzo
they were just a splinter organization within Anbu

black-ops on black-ops

Not that user but are you implying Sasuke could kill Orochimaru or that Orochimaru is just so pro-Sasuke that if Sasuke asked nicely, Orochimaru would get in line?

>Why didn't the Kazekage just fucking kill him
>implying he could

Oh, then yeah that user is right, Anbu ain't shit.

he literally gets sucked into a hell/purgatory
he got what he deserved, granted it took way too fucking long, and it wasn't even a proper leaf ninja , but it got done.

Yes

I was implying the former but you're really making me question myself because now I'm not ACTUALLY sure if Sasuke could kill Orochimaru. I think the joint combination of Naruto and Sasuke could do it but I really don't know about solo sauce.

Deidara just wanted to "muh art". Hidan was fucking crazy though

This, just keep him on a tight leash. Killing him or letting him rot in prison (which he would almost certainly escape) would be a waste.

>convinced Naruto to steal a secret scroll
>this scroll taught him Kage Bunshin which he used to save the world
>caused minor injury to Iruka, but otherwise that's the extent of his crimes
>STILL IN PRISON TO THIS DAY

Attached: Mizuki2.jpg (695x525, 67K)

Sasuke can make small planets now, pretty sure he can "kill" Orochimaru

>are you implying Sasuke could kill Orochimaru
Yes
>Orochimaru is just so pro-Sasuke that if Sasuke asked nicely, Orochimaru would get in line?
Also yes

Alright then, serious time:

Favorite girl?

what the fuck he's straight saying what he's doing to Naruto's face and still gets away whit it LMAO

Attached: dedbpd.jpg (713x713, 42K)

I mean you could destroy the body but that's not going to do much. It's really not a power level issue more than a "have I found every piece of Orochimaru and made sure every single way for him to be revived has been accounted for"

Maybe mizukage, otherwise none

It used to be Hinata but now it's Shizune.

I'm still mad.

Attached: latest[1].png (807x439, 337K)

Hinata for Naruto, Mirai for Boruto.

Based no-pan leg kage
Kurotsuchi

Attached: kurotsuchi3.jpg (4000x4000, 3.15M)

Quick rundown

>now I'm not ACTUALLY sure if Sasuke could kill Orochimaru
He absolutely could, Orochimaru would not stand a single chance in hell

to be fair pretty much everyone else who was evil kinda did something to try and redeem themselves or whatever, this nigga just drank tiger juice and shriveled up and hasnt said "dude my bad lmao"

Frieza helped in the Tournament of Power so the universe wasn't erased
as a reward he was resurrected and allowed to just go right back to being an evil Space Emperor

got away with everything and came out better for it, same as OP's villain

Disney villains dying in dumb ways is kind of their thing user. They don't want to break that tradition for very many of them.

He wishes to be about a inch taller

Why ? he literally won

that tiger shit was filler but it's the only extra material we have on poor Mizuki
Kishimoto has never once addressed him again

in freezers defense he actually did contribute alot towards saving all their asses and he does do beerus' job for him too so there was that

Still BS Xehanort didn't recieve a genuine comeuppance and we're supposed to feel emotional about it.

At least he seems to be reduced to just a jobber now, which, after being in hell already, may be a fate worst than dead for him.

Tayuya

Yeah I personally think he earned it
I feel the same about Orochimaru actually

Literally saved the multiverse. Getting another go as reward for that is perfectly fine.

>yeah... sorry.
doesn't matter

My wife Mirai is VERY cute

Attached: miraibath.png (827x502, 382K)

Attached: saradasasukemadpasta.jpg (881x1300, 284K)

I mean sure but I'm more pro-Mirai due to other factors.

>yeah i just cucked some fucking teenager of his own body no biggie
>yeah no problem orochi bro

I wouldn't be so bad if by the end of Super Broly we didn't saw Frieza literally destroying hundreds of innocent lives.

Still, he seems to be just a jobber now, and he even seem to realize to be falling behind the scale of power, so the more irrelevant he turns to be in the universe, and the more he realize it, may be the fitting punishment for someone who already went to hell.

Doesn't that mean he just got done stealing a body? Fucking betalord Naruto.

>be genocidal asshole who wiped out the Saiyan race and torments people for shits and giggles
>get your entire empire trashed in your quest for personal glory thrice over
>get it all back and also become one of the strongest beings in the universe, for real this time
>nobody bothers keeping an eye on him when he restarts his empire and starts conquering planets again

What factors would those be
her cool old man friends?

Attached: miraiguykakashi.jpg (1067x600, 190K)

Wasn't he an insane genius tier ninja? Nothing genetically gifted?

Reminder that Naruto is literally using Sasuke's plan of "peace through fear"

The only reason why the villages aren't back to killing each other is out of fear of Naruto nuking them

Sasuke was right

>chaotic evil party member still follows the MC

>Sand village attacks the Leaf Village by unleashing a sealed away demon in Gaara
>They get stopped and both villages somehow go back to being friends again
What was the point of this?

This is a chad in Japan.

It isn't. The Sharingan can control tailed beasts.

Unironically a part of it, yes.
Her lineage from Sarutobi gives her prestige, her mother is the (and I say this with the utmost sarcasm) "the greatest Genjutsu user in the village" while her old man was a great Taijutsu and Ninjutsu all-rounder, combine that with being taught by Shikamaru what you have her is a perfect storm of perfect ninja balance.

as far as anyone knows the only genetic thing about Orochimaru was being a micheal jackson expy

>Literally killed thousands of people.
>Tortured the main protagonist for literal fucking weeks.
>Probably raped every female character in the game at least twice.
>Literally beat an immortal lolita to death for 3 days straight but she couldn't die so she was just in constant agonizing pain as he hooked her up to a drip that wouldn't let her get KO'd and kept stabbing her and kicking her head in.
>Is literally the reason why everyone's life is shit, completely fucks over multiple people just because.
>Literally tells the MC how to kill the big bad in the story because he was jealous of her power.
>Tries to steal the power for himself after she's defeated.
>Literally forces the fucking MC to erase himself from existence just to stop the timeloop and endless catastrophes.
>Literally will not stop reminding cat grandma that her parents partook in bestiality.
>Has one of the most annoying movesets in the game.
>His worse punishment is that a part of his soul is wiped out but most of his body and soul gets thrown into another universe/timeloop so he can continue to fuck shit up.

He basically got a small portion of his power smacked away from him and in return the dude lives through everything just to cause more shit and actually has one of the better endings of the story just because he basically got everything he wanted compared to everyone else either getting their shit fucked or they literally cannot remember large portions of their life anymore.

Attached: Hazama visits vg.jpg (1920x1080, 372K)

They blame everything on the war criminal (who was from the leaf village to begin with) and call it a day.

For all the dumb shit in Naruto, looking for a political excuse to avoid a war is one of the more rationals.

>her mother is the (and I say this with the utmost sarcasm) "the greatest Genjutsu user in the village"
She was, at the time. Itachi wasn't there, and we never got to see her full power. She tricked Itachi himself for just a split second.

Genjutsu got shafted hard though

This is why I prefer things like Fist of The North Star and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure; The main villains all fucking die permanently (Yeah Dio didn't exactly die at the end of Pt. 1, but at the end of Pt. 3 he's blown to bits and turned to dust.) even when they have legitimately decent goals (Raoh) and choose to go out with dignity.

>I wouldn't be so bad if by the end of Super Broly we didn't saw Frieza literally destroying hundreds of innocent lives.

Beerus is too lazy to do his job, so Frieza is the next best thing.

Isn't he an allegory for Unit 731?

The difference is that Naruto isn't actively fear mongering where as Hokage Saskue would be crucifying people left and right just to send a message.

Are we talking about Hazama or Terumi?

Orochimaru considers himself a once-in-a-decade genius whereas others are once in a generation etc.

He did get gutted by Ragna and the universe got rewritten without him in it or something though.

It's just we don't know what happened to the Hazama body besides being tossed into the Boundary.

As much as I want to give Kurenai credit, she loses her position every time Sasuke walks across the village border to report on his mission.
I agree with the shafting though. Genjutsu is fucking great and entirely underutilized within the series.
You could gaslight an opponent so easily by genjutsuing their sense of time off by 1 second to make attacks and stuff easier to dodge and they wouldn't realize they're under an illusion.

more like operation paperclip but yeah it's the same idea

Naruto also straight up rewrote post-war history and Kakashi helped with the cover-up

he is cloning himself and taking over those bodies

but also some of those clones get personalities so idk

Well yeah as of the current era Sasuke is undoubtedly the best genjutsu user in the village

Kurenai is long retired

Hazama is a host soul for Terumi who is a host soul for Susano'o.
They're all basically the same person with the exception that Terumi was apparently his own person at some point before getting possessed. Hazama though was created and designed to host Terumi/Susano'o's soul from the beginning so he's basically Terumi but without the god-hood powers.

Terumi/Susano'o did get killed which inevitably made Hazama lose a good portion of his power and soul but because he was designed to host Terumi's soul, assuming he gets lobbed into another universe where Susano'o is an entity, he can basically go about doing the exact same shit that he and Terumi did. Considering all he had done he basically got a fucking slap on the wrist for causing endless cataclysms and timeloops.

Attached: Gee Terumi.png (500x494, 388K)

Who is this guy from

>creates one of the most powerful ninjas ever to live
>starts naruto off on his journey
>is the reason the WORLD was saved
>still in jail
Literally all he did was assault Raiden

I think Kishimoto's imagination ran into a wall with Genjutsu after the sound-based stuff. He couldn't figure out another way to write in manipulating peoples senses.

No smell-based genjutsu (pheromones etc hey maybe Shino could have used that) etc etc

He just started half-assing it like "Itachi can just put you in a genjutsu by pointing at you"

the Ninja manga can't come up with clever ways to have people manipulating the opponent's 5 senses
huh

>t. mizuki
no apology no freedom

Blazeblue... love those games, but trying to figure out the plot is a wild ride.

It wouldn't be that hard. 99% of Genjutsu would honestly be better if you just fucked with minor things to minimize the chances of the opponent realizing they're under it and then being cheeky and double-layering your genjutsu so once they're out, they're right back into another one.
Fuck with your opponent's sense of touch, distance, the main five senses, go full Aizen and make realistic illusions which bleed when hit or Shinji Hirako and invert their perceptions.

>apologizing for being the hero

Blazblue basically a VN fighting game and your best bet to follow the story is to watch it all on youtube and take most things at face value because trying to figure out the deep lore in the universe is a wild ride that'll have you wondering if the MC is just a reincarnation of the Japanese Almighty God or just the fictional reality character of a little girl who wanted a brother.

One of the best techniques in Naruto was how Kabuto could fuck up your nervous system and make your responses all inverted
I guess that was literally Shinji's power in bleach too

DUDE
SOCIAL EXPERIMENTATION
LMFAO

Attached: Relius Clover.png (1298x1979, 1.82M)

Exactly, see how many times that got used? Like once tops. That skill is OP as fuck. Shinji talks about it in BLEACH that being well-trained makes that kind of skill worse because your body will instinctively move the way you've trained it.

Relius was right, get the fuck out of here.

>Relius was right
Holly shit, what did I miss after the second game?

Another good example is another Kabuto technique - when he had Snake Sage mode. He did a flashbang style attack with light and sound that blinded Itachi/Sasuke AND confused their inner ear equilibrium

Kabuto was always pretty cool honestly

>Shinji talks about it in BLEACH that being well-trained makes that kind of skill worse because your body will instinctively move the way you've trained it

Too bad Aizen just learns to cope in like two pages and makes his power useless. God Aizen was such bullshit.

Or was Aizen ever even influenced by it?
yeah he was bullshit

Relius kidna sorta takes Carl under his wing for a bit and when all shit hits the fan because Izanami got bored of waiting for the world to die Relius, quite fucking literally, I am not joking I am absolutely serious, opens a trans-dimensional door with some weird device and tells Ragna good luck on beating Izanami and then he is never mentioned again.
The dude literally just walked straight out of the story with a door and it was fucking hilarious.

His entire plan was to recreate humanity in a way that wasn't bending to the whims of Amaterasu so that time wouldn't keep resetting and humanity could progress forwards since every time we reached a certain point on the time line, no matter what happened, Amaterasu would reset it.
Rachel even talks about how the story had the start and end already written so no matter what happened in the middle, the story ends the same.

He is surprisingly underrated for a villain. The comparisons to Orochimaru negatively affect him though.

Since when were you under the assumption it was Aizen that Shinji hit with his Shikai?

Attached: Aizen.png (568x539, 117K)

It also doesn't help that Kabuto ate an early loss to part 1 Naruto. That made it hard for people to accept him as a legitimate threat, despite him being continuously compared to Kakashi and then going full mad scientist on his own body.

I mean Kakashi got way stronger and nobody had a problem with it but full-madman Kabuto can't up his level too? Orochimaru cells, Hashirama cells, the entire sound 4 fused into himself.

The only part that's bullshit is him achieving Sage Mode so quickly when Orochimaru never could.

... I wish the anime was good (and by the grace of being good, still running by default), because man, this story is a pain to follow, but I like the characters, so what am I suppose to do?

Aizen's Bankai is called BLEACH and it's the manga you thought you read

>villain gets away with everything in the end
My favorite scenario

Attached: 1556739464903.gif (307x292, 2.69M)

To this time, the part when Kabuto re learns how to figure out his own body, after the mess Tsunade made out of it, is one of my favorites character showcases of power... man, Kabuto has such a good potential to be a great true villain by the end!

I have no issue with him achieving Sage Mode. We know Orochimaru knew it and while Kabuto himself couldn't do it, he knew Jugo's clan passively absorbed Nature Chakra which was the reason they transformed so he abused those mechanics along with Orochimaru's knowledge of actually how to: Sage Mode to actually go SM while also being able to move and never leave the mode at the same time.
That Jugo/Orochimaru combo is the real deal if someone was serious about becoming a sage.

Just youtube it to be honest, I'm not going to tell you to buy 4 games just for a story.
Make a day of it, buy some snacks and drinks and just sit back and wonder why the fuck a cat can fuck a human and create a functional kid out of it.

Fucking based.

Attached: 1538851303338.png (302x528, 118K)

In all honestly, I am just missing two games. there is nothing stoping me for buying the last one, and getting a recap of the plot of the third one... but a part of me hates doing that kind of thing. I like the games, but it's not like I will find that much play online anyway... and if there is someone still playing, I can only imagine how bad I will fair after dropping the series on the second one.

I may wait to see what plans have Arc Sys for the the series in the future before making a choice.

>villain traps himself in a water prison and summons his own sharks to eat himself rather than being captured and spilling any information about his organization
name a better death in the series I dare you

Attached: kisamedeath.gif (500x280, 896K)

>wonder why the fuck a cat can fuck a human and create a functional kid out of it.
You underestimate the power of big fucking tiddys.

Attached: file.png (353x462, 23K)

I honestly have problems naming better deaths in general.

>wasn't even particularly close to akatsuki
>just refused to go out like a bitch

172cm isn't 5'6, it's almost 5'8.

remeber raditz? same thing here

While I appreciate Nine's tiddys are of a sizable shape and firmness. There is nothing in her titties which lets me understand that catgirls are created by a cat fucking a girl.

zabuzas first death

It's simple really, an anime women's tiddies hold the life and dreams of that women, if she wishes to have children with a FUCKING CAT WITH A BARBED PENIS then she can but only if she has tiddies big enough to supply the magical wish-making effects the result of course is that her offspring with have less tiddie magic to use.

That is why Kokopuffs is probably flatter than Platinum.

but...that wasn't a real death

I almost mention than one here But in all honestly, Zabusa's was a death witch and last will, this Kisame was just... he was a true soldier to the very end, he didn't gain Gut's respect for nothing!

I wanted him to turn into a good guy because he's cool

he got some in the filler arc with him

Don't care OP, bloodborne still the best game

I see, I see. That totally makes sense. It's why Kokonoe is a scientist, she lacks the hopes and dreams her mother had and so she can't pass on those wishes to her children so she's going to end up alone and childless as the offspring of two of the strongest beings in existence.

this anime made no sense most of the time. like for example in the very first few episodes the snake dude reincarnates the old hokages and then when he loses they get sealed away forever and can never come back to the worldy plane or whatever but then skip forward to the big war he manages to find some piss easy way to get them back.

>crying like a bitch in front of a genin after losing and failing the job you were hired for
alright

How did that creepy fucker have a kid?

Attached: USUM_Giovanni.png (552x1280, 281K)

yea that was pretty stupid. they just cut the stomach of the death god open.

Science

becoming a good guy would make him uncool

>villain actually has better motivation than the protagonist but still gets fucked over

Attached: file.png (299x169, 63K)

Because of the 1st hokage DNA bullshit.

inserting penis into vagene

it's a clone

>Child of Nine and Jubei, two of the seven strongest beings in her universe.
>No super powers
>No magic powers
>Not even physically strong
>No tiddies
>No ass
>No children
>Literal meaningless existence outside of helping the good guys figure out what's going on
>Has to live everyday and night knowing the fact that her mother literally fucked a god damn cat of all things

I am genuinely surprised she hasn't committed suicide.

that was cool actually but being able to asspull out of dying from that was lame

There wouldn't be universe without him, its a fair trade

I stopped watching naruto like 12 years ago. I did however beat ninja storm 4 so i got the gist of the story but from what i remember orochimaru never died so does he fight boruto? Seems like they just kinda forgot him.

They killed him in such a faggot way, he was too based for this world

>no ass or tiddies

stop i can only get so erect

Well I'm going to have to correct you on one of those. She has Magic powers, she can cast magic she just doesn't because she's a fuckwit and will always get outplayed by Relius who maxes both magic and science like a CHAD.
Otherwise you are entirely correct and I am surprised after 100 years of existence she hasn't eaten a super science gun she made herself.

I mean, she literally just need to look out the window to find anyone (most likely Ragna) with a more fucked life than hers... that would put things on perspective for anyone.

user NO SHE'S OVER 100 YEARS OLD, SHE'S A FUCKING GRANDMA NOW

For what I lear on this thread, his cloned son is one of the main characters now, while he is out there being weird, and in a close line in case they either need his help, or put him down.

He doesn't fight Boruto - he fucks off to do his research in seclusion and Naruto lets him do it.

Then he has a clone-kid and sends it to Ninja school where it becomes friends with Boruto.

Aside from that, he doesn't do much except be a scientist that they can come to if they ever have weird science questions.

see

It should be mentioned that his clone-kid definitely has some DNA from the moon people

also the gender of Orochimaru's current body is a point of contention

Attached: mitsukiorochimaru.jpg (1200x675, 159K)

orochimaru is literally /ourguy/

Attached: file.png (750x422, 235K)

Is this being written by Toriyama?

>10 tails obito is literally the most overpowered character in the series, can do basically everything
>talk no jutsu kills him
I don't get it, why is kishi such a fucking hack

nope, it's some chucklefuck whose name I can't remember and the art is by world-renowned lolicon Mikio Ikemoto who is responsible for manga Sarada looking like a hooker

I think Kishimoto is barely even consulting anymore

i think naruto is the only anime that made me hate the mc enough to make me want him dead

Attached: plague.jpg (435x650, 117K)

The first series was good, but HOLY FUCK does it drop the ball at Shippuden, it makes me want to kill myself.

Because the Uchiha needs to have a balance. How else can Kishi explain how Madara lost to Hashirama and how the Senju could keep up with the Uchiha?

Just a reminder Naruto started off as Ninjas with semi superpowers but just enough to help them get their jobs done
and it's
NINJAS VS ALIENS
IN SPACE

>Naruto and Sasuke
>Madara and Hashirama
>Juugo and Kimimaro
>Sai and his Brother
>Suigetsu and his Brother
>Itachi and Sasuke
>Zabuza and Haku
the list goes on and on
these relationships make people think Kishimoto is gay - and he probably is - but there's something deeper at work here

He clearly has a hang-up about his own brother - who is also a manga artist, just not as famous.

Blame power creep

I've stopped following since playing ninja storm generations, but what exactly does Sasuke even do on a daily basis?

he's a hobo

>ninja
>dresses up in orange and goes on missions under the blazing sun, screaming the name of their magic attacks before going for the kill

The original idea was a story about a kid who went to a Wizard Academy. One of Kishimoto's editors informed him about Harry Potter (which was just emerging at the time) and so rather than copycat harry potter he changed the concept to a Ninja Academy.

That's why they seem like wizards - they were supposed to be.

Hinata was originally going to be a classical princess, which was changed to her being the heir of a major clan.

>"Yeah, bro let me just cut the fucking moon in half"

That's not Kabuto mate. And even so Kabuto is still based cause he got away with it lmao.

He travels all over the world looking for signs and traces of the Ayylmaos that invaded. He's basically the other Hokage. Naruto stays in the village doing paperwork and slice of life shit while Sasuke roams the earth doing X-files detective shit.

Sometimes he stops back in to the village to say hello and hang out with Boruto and fuck Sakura but it's not that often.

which is hilarious because he has the ability to teleport so he CHOOSES not to be in the village

Attached: saradafam.png (1280x1280, 1.65M)

>started off as Ninjas with semi superpowers but just enough to help them get their jobs done

imagine actually thinking this when the very first scene in the show is the protagonist getting a demon sealed inside him

Naruto would be cooler if it was about Samurais

Late Naruto shippuden makes sense in terms of power scaling with that knowledge

Kishimoto's new manga project is called Samurai 8 and it's about cybernetic samurai

It's not cooler

so just kishimoto's new series? Samurai 8?

Any good meltdown in the new anime of naruto?
The last one I remember is sakura not being the real mother of Sarada

At least his fight with Guy will be remembered for a while.

*ting* *ting* *ting*
AHEM
FUCK TOAD NIGGERS
FUCK MONEY NIGGERS
FUCK SLUG NIGGERS
AND FUCK YELLOW FLASH NIGGER

Attached: file.png (1080x606, 573K)

Attached: keikaku_doori.jpg (770x960, 315K)

I always liked the alternate-reality color covers

Attached: narutofantasycover.jpg (1214x835, 1.69M)

>the protagonist getting a demon sealed inside him
you and I both know it wasn't supposed to get the level it did
youtube.com/watch?v=a5ki88Zjuw0
watch this then compare it to the war

Hashirama and Madara were basically samurais.

>The last one I remember is sakura not being the real mother of Sarada
She is though, it was all a ruse by Kishi. Some meme lords still try to say otherwise though.

they should've let Guy die
it would be an honorable death when he wouldn't be alive to see Lee turn into a jobber who loses to kids

Attached: 1546469311200.jpg (500x332, 15K)

How is he not actively fear mongering with his constant use of Kurama power?

Not that user but it was also the fact that the war was just handled so poorly, I'm pretty sure Kishi just had no fucking idea what to do after the Pain arc but Jump didn't want to lose their money maker so he just upped the power level

>when
and*

The implication was the meltdown.

They should've let Guy kill Madara (then die.) It would've been a much more fitting end to the arc. Instead, the arc ended in such a way that it seemed almost impossible to believe that something like that could even be written. It couldn't have been worse.

Is this the comfy Naruto thread?

Attached: 1553881717662.jpg (214x236, 14K)

No, he shouldn't have killed Madara, but his 8 Gates attack should have been the blow that weakened Madara enough for black zetsu/kaguya to take over

instead of it just
happening

Oh, sorry. The closest thing since then is people thinking one of the bad guys is pervy sage but it's nowhere near the level of the Sakura thing.

Attached: 02.png (897x1300, 152K)

I swear to god if it is him, I'm gonna be mad

yes and the Sound Village kids were wasted potential

Attached: teamdosu.jpg (800x450, 63K)

the brought Jiraya into this didn't they.

Why is that frog a dragonball Z character?

Yeah... sorry.

I swear to god that her skirt is getting shorter

My favorite Naruto character progressed from rock Lee as a kid, to shikamaru as a teenager, to eventually kakashi as an adult. Does anyone else relate?

Dosu was really cool. He died way too early.

The villains have a cybernetic tech theme

I keep getting naruto and boruto vids sent to me by youtube and I dont know why. Is Boruto even good?

>dude let's just attack the strongest guy in the tournament for no reason

I still think it's a double fakeout.

That sound girl was top cute.

Lee was always my favorite character, too bad they shat on everyone who isn't Naruto or Sasuke.

Attached: 69.jpg (951x1075, 674K)

I don't understand the world of naruto.
So we have these countries
and every country has a hidden village in it
and this hidden village does counter ops amongst the other nations
and every nation hates each other but wants to keep the guise of peace to keep spying
and every hidden village is the entire countries military power?

Do I have that right?

It depends on how he's handled for me if it is him, he's been strangely pacifistic towards the leaf so far and Kara could be doing some good against the ayys we're not aware of. If he's just gone lol bad cuz why not then I'll be angry.

It's quite possible yes.

DB designs have always been a staple of Naruto

One can only hope in all seriousness I actually like her outfit from a design standpoint, if it got rid of the heels it would be perfect

Attached: boruto_28_1.jpg (800x1157, 94K)

Attached: 57527611_p0_master1200.jpg (406x600, 302K)

>bombed to hell
>nuked twice
>occupied
>multiple leaders executed
>can't wage war ever again
You have a strange idea of "getting away with everything".

Kakashi fucking blows, the screaming shonen black guy made a good video about it

Lee and Shikamaru have always been my favorite and that hasn't really changed. Shikamaru's theme still kicks ass.
youtube.com/watch?v=l3LNQOcjR_c

>tfw pain and konan died
just

Yeah actually you nailed it

Basically the naruto world is just one peninsula with all the weird ninja shit and everything outside of it is completely normal.

Cuz he bitch slaps them until submission. Wood style is basically the only style that can create tangible objects. He makes all sorts of thing out of wood like a wooden dragon and the 1000x arm thing. Wood is not particularly strong though. I wish it was metal style or particle style since those are actually cool.

Attached: 6553734-img_3696.jpg (947x628, 124K)

>that salad
jesus fucking christ ikemoto

Attached: sweatl.jpg (537x537, 173K)

didn't he like enslave a bunch of people and experiment on them?

How is Kishimoto's samurai manga? Is he a confirmed one-trick pony?

there's a porn artist named Salad and Sarada's body reminds me of something drawn by him

Attached: 230px-MetalSlimeArt.png (230x217, 42K)

this nigga lookin like his name is not important

lmao thats dumb as fuck. So these villages are basically military training facilities except only like 10% actually become apart of the military?

I don't actually remember if the nation they're in have a military
at least not as a good one anyway

Pretty much

The entire "Allied Shinobi Forces" of the big war arc where all 5 countries came together was only 80,000 people

it's like this user said the rest of the world isn't like Naruto's little corner

He still killed Jiraiya

Yeah he knows exactly what he's doing and it's pretty great.

Attached: 33.png (305x702, 42K)

I can only speak for myself but Samurai 8 kind of sucks so far.

Kaguya + Divine Tree = Ten Tails > Hagoromo + All Tailed Beasts
Hagoromo > Ashura > Hashirama > Wood Style > Submission over tailed beasts
Hagoromo > Indra > Madara > Sharingan > Submission over tailed beasts

>if his soul was completely taken he wouldve been a goner
No, the curse marks contain parts of his soul, that's how he came back after being sealed by Itachi. He came from that one bitches curse mark.

>tfw watching Shippuden for the first time right now and having a hard time following the plot
I think I am getting senile.

Ah the famous Temari pose that launched a thousand puberties

Attached: temaripo.jpg (640x852, 246K)

>Shikamaru gets to hit that
Fuck this life

>watching shippuden
just don't just pretend like the first series ended just like that, and nothing else happened beyond that.

So can Naruto do that bullshit Ying Yang stuff still?

I will never not be mad they took away Punished Naruto, seeing him confront Pain and tell him it's taking all of his willpower to even be civil with him was fucking badass and then all of that got tossed out the window for turn the other cheek Naruto

also god, I want to Impregnate Temari

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.2M)

Too late. I'm already like 100 episodes in and things are starting to to get confusing.

save yourself some time and read the mango

It always bugged me that the village hidden in the leaf was part of the land of fire. Like what the fuck should it be the hand of air/wind because leaves go along with win. Like the land of water has the village hidden in the mist which makes much more sense.

>go to Yea Forums no naruto thread
>go to Yea Forums and saw this thread
so this is where you niggers at

Technically yes but you never really see him do it. His fighting style is pretty much
>shadow clones and rasengan if he's not taking shit seriously
>9-tails cloak if he gets serious and then just bigger rasengans
he did a random Earth Wall jutsu once in early Boruto, just to prove he can in fact do other elements

I forgot where it was said but between the time of the Last movie and the start of bortio
Naruto said he was training harder than he ever was with his new power

Yea Forums is in mourning

pain's monologue in that scene was so good
for me naruto went to shit right after that

Attached: 1541734978627.gif (189x189, 273K)

>sweet red cloak
>actually grew as a character
>learned how to fight and think more tactically
>all thrown out after he beat pain
It was the one time, the one fucking time I actually liked Naruto as a character and they fucking ruined it.

Attached: Naruto Artbook 2 27.jpg (1537x2200, 312K)

Yea Forums is where you go for a real Naruto thread.

Shippuden is better than the boring as first series, don't listen to the nostalgia fag. However, shippuden is garbage after the Pain arc. Akatsuki are the best part of Naruto. Also you're probably going to be pretty pissed off about Naruto crying about sasuke every 5 seconds throughout the series

>pain's monologue in that scene was so good
For real though. I'm like "this nigga's got a point".

>villain masquerades as a hero and ends up accomplishing his goals and ends up fine in the end

Attached: GonMugshot.png (803x720, 429K)

So will Burrito the Series get an Shippuden too?

Yeah I think that right there is where the power scale should have stopped. Sage Mode Naruto with his big scroll and the red cloak, using toads and all of that shit.

That's all he needed, it was perfect. Sasuke was topping out right before he got bullshit too, at that time.

I always liked the idea of Naruto carrying large scrolls around because the early art always had him doing that.

Attached: narutocolor.jpg (4390x3135, 1.93M)

doesn't Yea Forums still ban naruto because despite being a "board where we love anime!" they'd ban you for being off topic because Yea Forums would rather jerk off with "Loli Anime of the Week #1492" instead?

5 kage summit was a cringe fest. I should have stopped right after the pain arc, it doesn't help that the 4th ninja war was pretty shit over all. Some scenes were cool, but mostly it was garbage. The ending and "twist" also were pretty gay.

nah they don't ban it at all, even Boruto threads hit bump limit

>Sakura's thighs
unf

After that it's
>sasuke
>sasuke
>SASUKE
>baby come back
>you can blame it all on me

Don't forget
>Gets sage mode, the coolest transformation
>Barely uses it in the next arc because he gets a much easier transformation that only keeps multiplying in power

I know right
I don't give a shit what anyone says I still love Sakura

WASTED POTENTIAL

THEY FUCKIN REMAKE HER IN THE GACHA HAHAH

Attached: 1563973390719.png (1024x768, 423K)

Naruto hasn't barely even been in the episodes recently. It's been all Sasuke killes Orochimaru then I'm putting together a team then a flashback to Kakashi who secretly trained under the second hokage and Sasuke's brother who died but now is alive again somehow and also some girl is there who has never been mentioned before. And then Sasuke fought clay guy and the leader finally showed up with piercings but he isn't actually the leader there is a second orange spiral mask akatsuki also called the legendary Machida Uchida or something that I only remember the fox saying existed in ancient history and gets a lot of memes. I have barely any idea what's happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=18foq__Yut0
>actually called out Naruto on his shit
>his English dub was actually good

it's funny how quickly both Naruto and Sasuke kept power creeping away from Sakura every time she got a boost, she has to be the most useless character in the show.

Why is Anko so perfect Yea Forumsros.

>never been to Yea Forums: the post

Agreed. It was silly with the powers up to that point already but after it just became K-Mart DBZ.

I can only forgive this because we got best Sasuke out of it.

Ain't that the truth. Sage Mode was the shit I've never liked "chakra mode"

Attached: Raidou.jpg (452x1127, 353K)

you mean WAS
right?

You're just at that part, they're foreshadowing right now for future episodes. Everything will be explained. Also skip the filler, that shit will just ruin your watch through. Shits just about to get good.

Pain is essentially just talking about the system of Mutually-Assured Destruction that literally saved the world from nuclear annihilation and functions as a decent inhibitor to this day

Naruto never found a good answer for the cycle himself, either

>Why are there potholes in this pothole laden manga?

Pain was the only sane person in a world full of delusional retards.

Attached: pain.jpg (1221x1832, 145K)

>Naruto actually dealing with Jiraiya's death and it all comes down to him just blindly wanting revenge
>Shikamaru sits him down and shows him how he takes care of Kurenai after Asuma's death and basically tells him that there is more important things in life than just revenge
youtube.com/watch?v=pyR5pOrl4a4
I'M MAD I WILL NEVER NOT BE MAD

>be literally jesus incarnate through some convenient means
>be the only sane person
>get talk no jutsu'd to the retarded side

and you can see it given how bunch of a shady fucker Naruto is in Boruto, doing backdoor deals with Orochimaru, allowing Shikamaru to threaten the other kages into staying into the alliance by force

Also this thread is full of spoilers, you've probably been spoiled on a bunch of shit already.

Naruto's answer is basically "I believe we can do it". When people ask him how will that happen he's just "dude trust me" while being oblivious to the fact that the only reason it's working is because he and his lover are the most powerful being in the world and agree to keep the party going in peace, everyone else just has to follows.

The sound 4 were the worst fucking part of the first series. I skipped the entire gay sasuke retrieval chase. Only part i watched was when kimimaro showed up

Obito Madara and Pain did nothing wrong

Attached: Coolestguy.png (200x200, 17K)

I mean think about it

Pain's answer was to use the 9 tailed beasts to create an ultimate weapon/jutsu

one that he would share equally with all the nations - so terrible that they would never dare to use it

HOW IS THAT ANY DIFFERENT FROM HASHIRAMA
GIVING OUT THE 9 TAILED BEASTS
IN THE FIRST PLACE

I guess Pain would share it with all nations, no matter how small.

I loved every single thing about the pain invasion arc. Amegakure's story and overall cyberdystopic aesthetics, most of the fights, ost, and Pain itself most of all.

*shit on your entire lifes work*

Attached: tumblr_n8fx2mCpB51sat0yfo3_250.png (249x249, 6K)

but then you missed Neji's only good fight

Shikamaru is a really fucking bro

IT'S NOT, NARUTO WAS AN IDEALIST WHO WAS TRYING TO PLUG HIS IDEALISTIC FANFICTION INTO THE WORLD AND NOW HE REALIZES THAT IT'S NEVER GONNA WORK SO NOW HE'S JUST SUPPRESSING ANYONE THAT GOES AGAINST HIS ALLIANCE BY FORCE

Be fair, Obitio did everything fucking wrong. Madara and Pain was completely right however.

This reveal was so good

Attached: Six_Paths_of_Pein.jpg (900x573, 103K)

>Jiraiya actually made the wrong choice
>Naruto is the one who brings great destruction
good intentions leading to hell?
would they have the guts to do it?

we already know from the first chapter of Boruto that shit gets fucked up again

Nah actually i watched his fight, i skipped fat boys fight, shadow mans fight was alright, and dog mans fight was pretty garbage. The back stories i skipped completely. The fights other than Neji i just skimmed through.

>why are the Anbu black ops so hilariously stupid and useless?
Name one (1) series where the "special forces" were anything other than jobbing mooks. I can't even remember the Anbu doing anything useful.

Because tailed beasts are as much of a problem than a blessing to nations. They need people strong enough to submit them, people strong enough to control them, they can be abducted too.

It's far easier for the village hidden in the feces to just call Pain and tell him to bomb the cloud niggers because they won't leave them alone

The village hidden in the rain is by far the best looking village

youtube.com/watch?v=4S9fb9mouqc

fairy tail

Resident Evil

is pein the first ginger villain

youtube.com/watch?v=pI7Jc-fSQQ8

Attached: pain tower.png (592x338, 422K)

I'm still mad.

Attached: Guy_-_The_Last.png (456x568, 226K)

H.R. Giger x Naruto was a combination that shouldn't have worked as well as it did

I can't believe I was naive enough to think the hyped-up technique that costs you your life would actually cost a life

I'm madder than you.
youtu.be/IUVdI_qJIa0

Attached: 1541720258227.png (640x358, 185K)

Should've turned to dust and blow in the wind when he was in Rock Lee's arms or something. Would've been way more memorable.

This is by far the most epic scene in Shippuden.

The music, the atmosphere, the story, the setup.

youtube.com/watch?v=HXo_W4XaSZ0

Ehh, it is already pretty much established at this point. The countrysides of the Elemental countries have pretty much declined to Third World living conditions due to Naruto's policies, filled with robbers and bandits, therefore resulting in an surplus of people living in the Hidden Villages, which in turn creates slums that are freely reigned over by the mega corporations that Naruto has left unchecked, all the while Sasuke and Shikamaru are doing Danzo-tier shady shit to contain the after effects of Naruto's negligence and naivete. Sasuke was the true hero of the prophecy

Didn't a lot of nazi scientists get away with their war crime after they move to America and work for them?

Yes

They animated Yu Yu Hakusho though.

Attached: Koto.webm (960x720, 2.65M)

>Kabuto my boy, I will train you in ninja espionage shit
>huh you're really good at this
>despite being the leader of a spy ring that's constantly lacking in manpower, I will kill you just because lol this will in no way backfire

Attached: latest[1].png (2880x2108, 2.71M)

yes most famously in NASA

I would've liked Obito more if he's design wasn't so shit, specially because he was an Uchiha and they're usually cool af despite being crazy fucks.

Attached: 1545010924857.jpg (1024x1078, 401K)

Yeah but just cause they were nazi's doesnt mean they did horrid shit.
Rocket Scientist does not equal Prison Executor

God, Koto was my first crush, and just another step down the winding road of fur faggotry

Attached: 1260957934615.jpg (500x375, 20K)

Naruto is painfully stubborn, it's who he is. Could be worse, he could be told explicitly by his brother not to trying to go meglomaniac, get told explicit truths about the uchiha and how primitive as fuck they are first by his brother, next by their founding fathers and then by his brother again being as frank as fucking possible. All the while being used by one of your own and this all happens while having a genius IQ and pedigree.

I felt bad for sasusuke for 5 minutes when his brother told him his people were cavemen snatching each others eyes, but then after that and we're told no I lost interest.

SASUSKE A FUCKING SHIT.
ITACHI GOOOD.

ITACHI A REAL PATRIOT.

Attached: 136541.jpg (446x729, 84K)

Obito's good when he's mingling with kakashi's backstory/story. Kakashi's whole arc somehow ended up being way better than it had any right to.

Why does every shounen end up having the protagonist secretly part of some secret, all powerful lineage or some shit? It retroactively makes their accomplishments and overall struggle less meaningful because they were either given a massive advantage from the very beginning or were destined to succeed from the start.

Attached: 74map62jyep11.jpg (1065x859, 84K)

Yea they made him a pussy for the most part, but he has the best mangekyou sharingan ability, kamui shits on basically everything. Itachi tsukuyomi is pretty cool too but it's not universally useful like kamui. Sasuke mangekyou is pretty garbage, all he has is amaterasu which itachi had too and fire control which is the most usefull manekyou ability. Sasuke rinnigan is fucking amazing though

He said "kill", not "defeat" you stupid nigger

most useless*

>it takes 11 days to watch every naruto episode

Attached: 1556200418986.gif (300x169, 1.35M)

>Itachi and Kisame are supposed to be the closest partners in Akatsuki
>Itachi is literally mr. uptight no fun allowed
>Kisame is relaxed and chill
I dont get it

I thought his plan was use the nuke to scare everyone into peace, not share it.

Just kill him until he's dead again

wtf I want to fuck Orochimaru

Nah, he said he was going to give it to the major nations knowing that one of them would eventually use it - then the fear of that incident would scare everyone

he was adamant that they were going to do it to themselves

You're about two decades too late

They compliment each other, kisame basically respects nobody but Itachi and guy(later on).

It depends how it's handled. Naruto was a reincarnation yes but he still struggled like fuck, still suffered, having later reveals doesn't change any of that.

Itachi was commanding and Kisame was a true ninja, he seemed relaxed and chill but he was as serious as Itachi.

>Watching every naruto episode
Read the manga and just use youtube to watch cool fight scenes

If you must go through it at least skip the filler.

There's not really anything wrong with that considering canonically he is probably a lady right now.

This fat cunt apparently

Attached: Screenshot-551-1038x576[1].jpg (1038x576, 62K)

I've watched over 800 episodes of Detective Conan. :^)

I watched it all in about a month, burttio included.

good ol' beanruto

How would orochimaru even react to getting hit on?

no he didn't, lol
youtube.com/watch?v=v2tkz92eG_E

ara ara

>Old orochimaru
Flirt back, drug you, then steal your body
>new orochimaru
Flirt back, drug you, clone you

Only Chris, Jill, Rebecca, Barry and Wesker, rest of S.T.A.R.S. were a bunch of jobbers that got easily killed.

>Forgets that time where Sakura would have to stop Naruto from overtraining because he'd train till his bones would break

kek

Attached: tru.png (1116x105, 13K)

>There are things that cannot be protected by righteousness alone
pretty good

Attached: 1538854765181.jpg (322x519, 32K)

Right, they're not all jobbers. Just some.

far more profound than I expected from Naruto tbqh

Kinda hot

Imagine the sex with her

nice bone dog

It's easy to try hard when you get fantastic results

Do you like snakes?

Cringe thread, kys weebs

Yeah not to mention most people don't have the luxury of training until their bones break
Naruto can just heal in a few days because of - guess what - the 9-tails he was born with and never earned

Rock Lee got his bones broken and he almost never walked again

What was wrong with Obito's design? I thought his Mangekyou sharingan looked awesome he looked good with the Rinnegan and his facial scars looked awesome

Attached: 5c4c13e20256c-Obito_Uchiha.jpg (602x312, 18K)

Something he was able to do because of his genes in the first place.

>the 9-tails he was born with and never earned
Why are you presenting that as a positive when being a host is an absolute nightmare?

this was before all of that shit basically the point of Naruto boils down to "Hey, genes and memes can only take you so far but without hardwork they're useless

Is the hall of anal devastation the best thing to come out of naruto?

Attached: 1549402495505.gif (500x268, 1.24M)

You guys are the type to never hit the gym because you have the wrong body type or some shit.

Attached: 1541927967707.gif (270x168, 772K)

>stabbed through the spine
>minor
I remembered why I fucking hate anime

Attached: 098E287D-1A1E-4059-9B55-5E2349CC76C0.gif (389x400, 1.98M)

I exercise you faggot.

He's was cooler when people thought he was madara. Turns out he was just a kid manipulated by madara. Also he had zero reason to carry out madara wishes. Could have just gone back to the hidden leaf and lived a normal life.

shit it was only a nightmare because Hiruzen was a cunt
other villages didn't treat their Jinchuuriki that shitty

Yagura (the 4-tails) was the fucking Mizukage

Just like Lee bro, why are people that were born with the good genes that give them the willpower to train deserve praise?

Fuckers got lucky, would love to see how far would they get if they were born lazy.

wait the dude is alive? I though Naruto killed him in the first episode

oh please it barely pierced his flak jacket, it didn't impale him or some shit
he walked again didn't he, he was fine

Reminder Kishimoto is a hack, Madara was retarded, Kaguya even more power level retarded, and he ruined Anko.

No you retards, Naruto had better genes than everyone else for endurance and longevity, not to mention the fox healing his body.

>cyberdystopic

Attached: 1554465385269.jpg (480x640, 12K)

then he went all Hitler on people who had bloodlines and plunged his nation into civil war

His dad is the fastest ninja to ever live with enough chakra to repeatedly use a technique that takes others multiple people to use once.
His mom is someone from a clan with massive chakra reserves and hugely gifted in seal jutsu, so gifted they were wiped off the map because people feared him
Naruto was not only given the 9 tails at birth, but apparently developed a large amount of chakra himself
He was taught by some of the best ninja, Kakashi who becomes the 6th hokage, Jiraiya the frog sage, and gets a pass on literally every bad thing he has ever done.
In fights, Naruto blindly attacks putting everyone in danger for most of the series, only to get bailed out endlessly by the 9 tails that doesn't want to die with him.
Oh, and of course he's literally a reincarnation of the wonder twin jesus.
And yes, Naruto has nature steroids.
Oh and lets not forget that Naruto uses 9 tails chakra to use a forbidden jutsu that he didn't get punished for stealing, no, they promoted his ass (that actually makes sense, but still favoritism) and he uses it to train without any risk. The dude can literally get murdered 1000 times a day and not be any less for it after a nap.

Honestly, it would have been a much better story if his only advantage was the fox and learning to live with him, but the Japanese don't have souls and literally believe "Natural born talent > everything else" and "You can never improve yourself above your station EVER". It's deeeeply imbedded in their culture and you see it in everything they do.

And they killed Neji as a complete copout because "gotta kill someone so people don't think I'm a complete hack"

Yeah but who would win in a fight? Minato Prime or Itachi Prime?

Attached: 1564241961985.png (348x378, 64K)

>He was taught by some of the best ninja, Kakashi who becomes the 6th hokage, Jiraiya the frog sage, and gets a pass on literally every bad thing he has ever done.
who literally taught him compared to what Orochi taught the sauce

Gaara had it worse than Naruto, and Mizukage was mind raped.

The Naruto hair is lame and the scars look like old man wrinkles. Something about it makes me think Tobi was supposed to be old Madara all along but they changed their minds in the last second and had to come up with a excuse as for why he had wrinkles when he revealed part of his face to Sasuke before getting Amaterasu'd.

Attached: 1546396291690.png (552x533, 319K)

Yeah but to be fair that was Obito mind-controlling him

my point is that a Tailed-Beast host was allowed to become Kage of a major nation

so it's not like they are just always oppressed and shitted on - that was entirely Hiruzen's fault for covering up the truth of the 9-tails attack

shit he barely even checked up on Naruto
kid was drinking spoiled milk and eating charity ramen it's a miracle he survived

He should have just split the entire universe into 2 pieces. Half the cast goes to one universe, the other to the other. Almost the same effect as killing half the people, and the after arc can be about them rebuilding coming to terms in their respective alternate dimensions or something.
Naruto hokage and Sasuke hokage, and Boruto can be them working to bring the dimensions together instead of "The Legend of Korr- Boruto"

youtube.com/watch?v=_IUQy1_xeDY

?
Minato was on his way to surpass Hiruzen.

Attached: 1542044005621.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

He was manipulated by Madara to go to the scene where kakashi killed Rin. From that point forward he was taken over by Madara and gave up on the real world.

Why the fuck does every Boruto cover look like it's one page away from being a lolicon H-doujin?

>Series starts off with "Oh look naruto bad at ninjutsu lol"
>First time naruto actually gets some material to work with he masters a master level technie in a single night

All of naruto's shortcomings in the beginning are only because nobody even bothered to give a damn about the little brat for some raisin.

>hyuuga inheriting the sharingan
All according to keikaku.

Attached: 6B362743-06A0-4562-B6A8-B85B844D4A87.png (580x750, 609K)

Attached: gateway anime.jpg (622x861, 170K)

???

Attached: 01.jpg (906x1300, 581K)

as far as I can tell, this is what Jiraiya taught Naruto over their 2 years traveling together:
>bigger rasengan
>how to dispel basic genjutsu
they spent the rest of the time trying to figure out how to master the 9-tails but Naruto couldn't do it so Jiraiya said fuck it

How can you think cyberdystopic isn't the most cringe worthy word imaginable?

>so it's not like they are just always oppressed and shitted on
Yes, they were usually they were
the seven tails girl never really made friends until she signed herself up for the exams
the Eight tails was never fucked with because his brother was in line to be the next Raikage but even then people looked at him with disgust
youtube.com/watch?v=M--v-4Q068A
>that part where he's just having a good time walking down the street, rapping and shit and someone throws an egg at him for no reason

They literally tried to assassinated gaara several times when he was a toddler. They told him his mother hated and cursed him. He never had anyone care for him. He died in extraction and was brought back with a human sacrifice. If anything show should have been from gaara perspective.

because Mikio Ikemoto IS a lolicon
legitimately
he's a dangerous man with inappropriate proclivities and I'm serious

>Naruto couldn't do it so Jiraiya said fuck it
on the other hand, Sasuke got
>More elemental training with Lighting and fire
>Snake summons
>Kenjutsu
>How to better use the curse mark

Yeah but how much of that was just self-study on Sasuke's part you have to wonder

whos that

>that part where he's just having a good time walking down the street, rapping and shit and someone throws an egg at him for no reason
Sounds like they didn't like rap

It is an actual term, just because you don't understand something it doesn't mean it is "cringe worthy"
Learn to have actual conversations, it will help you I assure you.

Boruto

Attached: 005.png (401x279, 18K)

So which Boruto is the canon. The anime or the manga?

youtube.com/watch?v=aCs42U4xJ5s
I'd imagine a good chunk but compared to the fact Jiraiya was training Naruto for the sole reason that the Akastuki were coming after him, you just have to wonder what the fuck he was thinking a bigger Rasengan and like dispelling genjutsu?

Interesting that there aren't hundreds of autists screeching that this isn't video games. It's seems like they don't care if it's actually off-topic or not and just want to shut down discussion they don't like.

come on you know who i meant the other dude.

look at those dead eyes
she's gonna go crazy and kill a bunch of people just like her psychotic ancestors

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY NERF NARUTO SO BAD?

What the fuck happened with his fucking destroy everything black/purple balls, levitation powers and cool as fuck chakra coat???

Attached: Naruto.png (891x1300, 229K)

I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about

Both - the manga is far ahead of the anime, but elements from the anime are being folded into the manga. They don't really conflict eachother at all.

An example is the girl in the purple in pic related - Sumire - she was introduced in the anime, but later the manga said she joined the Scientific Research division or some shit - so the anime did a "filler" arc about her joining that division. It's all feeding on itself.

Because the manga is monthly, the anime will eventually overcome it and become the real canon.

Attached: borutocoversarasumi.jpg (628x960, 65K)

To be fair, Naruto's basic rotation of clones and rasengans works
his only real weakness was getting mixed up by genjutsu so jiraiya did the best he could to cover that and also taught him toad summoning

he did the most he could with the kid

You try walking this off, faggot.

Attached: 3ECF5E62-E1AF-4713-BBAA-3C793C4E1825.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

Not-Boruto

Nah it's already been shown that unlike Sasuke and Itachi her power comes from love, just like Naruto. They seem to be doing a flip where Bort is going to be the Sasuke of the series with Sarada being Naruto.

Attached: 010.png (266x271, 13K)

he was fighting a killer android that could absorb his ninjutsu and his kids were like 20 feet away

He could've taught him at least the basics of sage mode. That propelled him instantly to Pain level.

>Spine status: severed

Trying to continue the story with endgame Naruto is like taking Giorno with GER and trying to make a compelling new saga.

Jiraiya was maybe too humble for his own good - he didn't even think he was worthy to call on the two toads to do his own half-assed sage mode

he thought he himself was a total sage-mode amateur so I'm sure it never occured to him that Naruto of all people might be better at it

here's what gets me though
HE DIDN'T CHECK FOR HIS ELEMENTAL AFFINITY
TO FIND OUT THAT HE'S WIND
HE DIDN'T EVEN TEACH HIM ABOUT ELEMENTS AT ALL

when Kakashi tells him about it, Naruto is like "what the fuck are chakra elements?"
he didn't even know

Why does shippuden introduce so many new characters to an already too big cast and expect me to care? Like shit, how gives a fuck that old ninja who smokes died?

gaara looks like a faggot bitch later

>a killer android that could absorb his ninjutsu

Wait, is this DBZ?

Asuma was introduced during the shunin exams tho

There are some heavy parallels between the current Boruto arc and the Android Saga of DBZ yes

i remember a dark time where pain was believed to be Minato

I haven't followed Naruto since Sasuke left and he wanted to take his body
Whose body did he end up taking?

if you wanna get really dark
youtube.com/watch?v=uB5FpJjiK-o

I see.... Why does Shippuden expect me to remember what the hell happened in the first series? That shit was long before.

Some no-name guy who was a prisoner in one of his facilities. He did a little battle-royale to see which prisoner was left standing and used that guy's body.

Attached: 1428006925071.jpg (1205x1032, 575K)

Remember the Tobito threories?

I remember when people used to laugh at the retards that fervently believed Tobi to be Obito because DUDE JUST REPEAT OBITO MANY TIMES OUT LOUD

what a fucking hack Kishi was

You mean the truth?

not to mention the asymmetry
the power that was a mirror of kakashi's
the orange mask fitting with the orange jumpsuit and goggles
"Good Boy" Tobi being an exaggeration of Obito's childish personality
etc
etc

holy shit Boruto set 1 blu-ray is only 40 bucks at RightStuf rightstufanime.com/Boruto-Naruto-Next-Generations-Set-1-Blu-ray

Can we agree that Boruto was a mistake?

Attached: 1563748206848.png (342x589, 292K)

I mean there were too many hints to him being obito, once we saw the scars it was pretty obvious.

>final bad guy is a giant bunny

t-thanks naruto

Attached: 13GCYFI.png (600x1000, 214K)

Wait, how could he use wood style again?

No. I want Boruto x Himawari femdom.
I want Ino x Kawaki femdom.
I want Delta femdom.
I want Femdom.

Aw that's awesome that's for the heads up just put in my order, I lvoe supporting smaller anime retaillers like RightStuf!

I think the manga is fine and the anime has a few bright moments but generally it's falling into a problem where it HAS to be all filler or it will catch up

too many of the kids are clones

>I now remember all the Naruto chatroom videos and how i used to watch them unironically
How did i sit down and watch any of this garbage?
youtube.com/watch?v=VUCq-rIqrEI

technically the final boss is his mom

>little kid likes Boruto
Makes sense

And Boruto x Hanabi femdom.

His body was repaired with cells from Hashirama Senju, the first hokage, master of wood style

I did too, user
it was a different time, a time where it was acceptable to be massively edgy

what the fuck is a naruto chatroom?

Attached: 1541656796969.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

ino

His body is half Hashirama cells, spiral zetus is also helping him.

Watch it and find out user

>GriffithgetsaSwitch.gif

Nope. I actually like the manga, the series was a mistake though.

Attached: 008.png (809x767, 136K)

endgame Hao from Shaman King is literally God and would shitslap Madara in an instant - in fact, his first act as Shaman King is to kill the entire cast with a thought(afterlife bullshit ensues)

>not Sakura Femdom where she takes out all her feelings of insecurity and loneliness on your poor willing body
I mean alright

Attached: sakurawo.png (1920x1077, 2.04M)

I want to impregnate Tsunade and Shizune

I want Shizune to impregnate me.

Can Saitama one punch Madara out of existence?

Attached: giphy (6).gif (512x288, 1.58M)

in a row?

Gai almost killed him with a kick so yes.

naruto fan flash

man Shizune really keeps Nardo busy if you know what am saying

Attached: 1563933556773.png (1240x900, 1.06M)

Orochimaru still has 100+ people INCLUDING Anko who still have the cursemark, he can jump into their bodies if his current one dies.

HERE AT THE END THE THREAD IS VIDEOGAMES FINALLY

youtube.com/watch?v=04e8UupoY30

Attached: Night-Gai-Watermarked-1080x567.jpg (1080x567, 135K)

funny how the most hyped technique in naruto ended being just a really hard kick that acomplished fucking nothing

Attached: 1541733253421.jpg (800x674, 72K)

yeah but it was a really cool kick