the moral is don't open it

listen to lacuna coil and fuck big titty goth girls

>What was the moral of this game?
fuck Activision and La Croix is a retard

Pirates are based

That giant vampire titties are god.

>that manlet standing infront of the door
every time

Don't sleep with or bring strangers home.

WHEN YOU'RE THAUUUUGHT THROUUUGH FEEEELINGS

DESTINYYYY

/thread

FLYING HIGH ABOVE

Cain killed his brother, God punishes him with immortality and the power to make other immortal, to sire children. With immortality, the only fear is death itself, being killed, not by humans, cause they don't know(as we can see in Fat Larry, that chink guy and the security guard Chuck), but from your own kindred. This fear becomes paranoia, hatred as well as jealousy(as we can see in jeanette) and greed(as in Therese character). The true punishment God gave Cain was forcing him to watch, for all eternity, generations of his own children murder each other. All kindred who plays the game of power, of the masquerade, by following it's rules or trying to undermine it will suffer the same fate as Cain, his blood is what binds your destiny, cursed. The only way to avoid this fate is to not open the box, to remain ignorant of the Kindred, and the Blood of Cain, ignorant of the Masquerade. Your sire, who got decapitated 60 seconds in the game, got off easy. The Moral is , just as Pandora's box, the Ankharan Coffin is of what the most powerful Kindred see, the same kindred with thier brother's blood on thier hands, an way to overcome thier curse, to gain power, a move foward again, hope. The Blood of Cain in the first sight looks like an way to overcome too, can a lightning strike twice?

imagine actually, somehow, against all odds, getting a gf that looks like jeanette

>WoD
>Morals

Attached: _____.png (494x697, 298K)

ALL I KNOW IS THAT

Attached: Activision.Sig_-_By_Night_Studios_-_Artist_Tim_Bradstreet_-_B_W.jpg (800x1219, 680K)

RUDI IS ALL THAT

Attached: rudi.png (1329x758, 261K)

the moral is WHEN YOU'RE

ISOLATED
ALONE AND APART
ISOLATED
ISOLATED
HERE I STAND IN THIS ROOM
CAGED AND TRAPPED INSIDE
SEEMS IM DAMNED TO LIVE A LIE
UNAWARE OF WHATS OUTSIDE
SHOULD I CARE
FOR WHATS LEFT ME BEHIND
AND I STARE AT THE LIGHTS THAT MAKE ME BLIND
INTERNALLY THERES NOTHING LEFT FOR ME TO BE
....I'm here alone...
HAVE NO CHOICE BUT BE ISOLATED
STRUGGLING LEFT ALONE APART
PUSHED ASIDE, MADE SEGREGATED
STRUGGLING LEFT ALONE
THREATENED FORCED TO EXTRACT THE THE HEART
PUSHED ASIDE MADE SEGREGATED
have no choice but to be...

>fuck big titty goth girls
the best moral

Attached: 1545557707915.jpg (600x616, 132K)

Source is a poor choice of engine for open world games.

Attached: ISOLATED.webm (264x360, 1.03M)

Basically the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. And fuck La Croix

then its a good thing that vtmb is not open world?

>fuck lacroix
lacroix no joke did nothing wrong the idea of vamps spreading their aids around unchecked seems retarded for everybody but Nines wants to be king while saying he hates the idea.

Fuck you Sseth

youtube.com/watch?v=TAwnT-vwHsU

hey hye ppl :p

Does anyone honestly let Therese live?

i do
i don't like cheap sluts and find business woman schtick way hotter, plus glasses

>not saving both

I don't know how to do that. But honestly, why? Therese is pretty bitchy right off the bat.

>not killing both egocentric sluts

How the fuck are you supposed to know how to save both without reading a guide? You have to have fucking balanced stats to save both

>why game no tell me about secret ending what the fuck
Zoom zoom

99.9% of the population are retarded plebs that are the brainless pawns of the elite. You'll probably never know who you're a pawn for or why.

You just need to flatter them and have high persuade. Also don't be a fucking idiot and give Jeanette the ghost locket.

Speaking of stats, how attractive does my character have to be to get a dumb bitch to become the new blood-farm in the clinic? I'm playing Tremere and realized that blood bags are pretty essential for their gameplay, but ultimately saved the red head.

>Also don't be a fucking idiot and give Jeanette the ghost locket.

What do you mean, you can get Tourette if you politely let her request down. You actually damned that poor woman to eternal torture? What the fuck user?

I mean *dont* give Jeanette the locket, Therese won't forgive you if you give it to Jeanette

You don't do anything anyway there should be a quest to let you fight axe ghost

I did it once just when playing a social character. Then after that, I always put points into Persuasion and Seduction to save both of them, because letting one die just feels wrong now.

You need 4 in Persuasion and 2 in Seduction. At least with the vanilla game. The Unofficial Patch makes it so you don't need Seduction I think, but I'm not sure if that's only with the plus version.

I think if you give Jeanette the locket, as long as you were still nice to both of them the entire time and had enough Persuasion/Seduction, they can still reconcile. Then Jeanette will say she never actually threw the locket into the ocean and will give it to Therese.

>play the clan quest mod
>have group sex with that kuei-jin and jeanette
>then come back and diablerize jeanette

Attached: Sabbat.png (189x227, 136K)

is there any chance the sequel will not be shit

Not looking good currently

Reminder that the only thing you should do to that kuei-jin faggot (or any for that matter) is to kill them.

Attached: 1564168969544.png (1385x1200, 527K)

>post yfw you opened it

Attached: VEXhee1 (1).jpg (415x718, 177K)

>What was the moral of this game?

The core moral of the vtm series is all about the danger of blind faith in what an individual or group believes is true. Most vampires have no understanding of their own history, and fill in the gaps with self serving superstition. Thus, even immortality and immense supernatural power can't free you from the human condition. It really just makes it worse. Especially in a world of incredible supernatural danger, where a piece of bad information can get you killed very quickly.

Question. Everything. How can you be so certain that you know the truth?

Moral of the game is uninstall when you get to the 2nd half.

Hollywood is still fun. And I liked Chinatown. Even during the last few levels you still have the werewolf encounter which is great. Saying 1/2 or even 1/4 of the game is bad is a big exaggeration.

Don't ask for sequels

Attached: 1553085580842.png (400x500, 12K)

tfw some lad i introduced to wod and vtm bought the sequel for me for my birthday

how bad can it be right bros
right

The snuff tape was fun tho. But from that point everything is so inconsistent and missions start to feel like leftovers concept thrown together at the last minute of development.

I don't why people meme about sewers this much, just finished the whole level again yesterday with Ventrue.

new vid when fag?

It's basically a Shakespearean tale about biting off more than you can chew. LaCroix thought he could pull it off but in the end he was playing out of his league and even the one he thought to be his pawn ended up besting him.

Some people went fullretard and never even put any points into combat stats, so of course they're going to dislike it.

But, even if you built a melee character, you're going to struggle against the 3-headed enemies unless you have high Celerity. They hit you as fast as you hit them but they do a lot more damage per hit. Although Jack tells you in the beginning to use both melee weapons and firearms, so it might've been intended for some enemies to only be fought with one or the other.

Ugly wife happy life.

worst case scenario you still probably will get new deb of night and some decent music

What is that abomination? Get it outta here, ugh.

Posting real qt3.14s.

Attached: 1563997641102.png (1129x1200, 1.05M)

He bought you a piece of shit that hasn't even left the asshole. What a wonderful time we live in.