This unironically looks like a PS2 game at 720p

This unironically looks like a PS2 game at 720p.
How can people defend this?

>inb4 fuck you graphicsfag, graphics don't matter!
Funny how you never see the people who say shit complaining about having to buy a console in the first place. If you genuinely believed this you'd be complaining about the switch costing $300 but you happily buy it.

Attached: 67641036_648884838856034_3414024970305786453_n.jpg (640x640, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2P5qbcRAXVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

actually looks worse than ps2 games

The art style is worse. I'll wait for the rerelease.

>Heh, so my mission is to get through this bait thread without being detected and (you)'d. Alright. I'm ready.

Attached: 1563834706183.png (261x560, 135K)

What is Nintendo doing? Pokemon SS and Three Houses look barely better than dreamcast games.

Nice try buddy

HUH?! WHAT WAS THAT NOISE?

>How can people defend this?

Because it doesn't.

Huh? What was that noise?
Whose footprints are these?

!

Whose footprints are these?

Nintendo already knows that fanboys eat any shit as long as it is exclusive

Where can i find the official titty monster ranking?

I wish there was some sort of antialiasing at least. Those lines are fucking unbearable to look at.

youtube.com/watch?v=2P5qbcRAXVk

>Where can i find the official titty monster ranking?
yeah someone post it please

Its a video game and not a qte movie like Sony makes.

the game isnt on pc so who cares

You get used to it after playing enough Japanese games.

Attached: 1535306022763.jpg (800x450, 102K)

What did they mean by this?

I've wanted a portable 6th gen console for years and now the Switch fulfills that purpose, nigger

nope

it looks horrendous but on to the real question: is it good?

Attached: 1539997261550.jpg (1061x870, 150K)

you can say many bad things about final fantasy XIII and onward, but the graphics are gorgeous in all of them. FE and pokemon have blind fanbases hooked so they know they can get away with these upscaled 3ds games

You fucked with the wrong guard, Snake.

Nah, it looks like a ps3 game.

That's still not a compliment.

It's a game you can play for two hundred hours. Not some cinematic shit you burn through in an afternoon and never touch again

there are 60 hours i bet. 200 if your some shitter who keeps dying over and over in these piss easy nu-FE titles

complaining about the graphics like a retarded 12 yo who thinks grphics matter

the artstyle though, it's a complete dumpsterfire

NOOOOO WHY ISN'T THE SWITCH PUSHING OUT PHOTOREALISTIC GRAPHICS IT'S THE FUCKING CURRENT YEAR I THOUGHT WE WERE BETTER THAN THIS

But I thought PS2 games were great?

!
It's the enemy, i need halp!

No, it's as plain as any other FE game

Because I'm not a graphicsfag. I still play PS2 games.

Horizon Zero Dawn had some of the best graphics I've ever seen but I still can't play it longer than 30 minutes without getting bored and playing BOTW instead.

I uniroincally believe good graphics and good gameplay have a negative correlation, even if it's a small one.

But pokemon and FE are fun.
Final fantasy 13 is a coordior walking simulator, ffxiv is a fetch quest, and ffxiv wants to be dmc but has an awful story and took 15 years to be made.

Pokémon is a corridor walking simulator since XY.

wow it took a whole 34 replies before someone finally seethed about muh snoy in this anti nintendo thread
is that a new record? well done Yea Forums

>he's a console warrior autist

Way to be an overly defensive faggot. God of War is probably the only "SUPER GOOD GRAPHICS" game that is actually good gameplay-wise. Everything else has been shit. The PS4's best games like Persona 5 don't even have great graphics.

It's good, yeah
It's my first FE because people have been saying it's a return to form and I really like it.

Not so fast!

Attached: zangetsublog-1560989674534.png (1920x1080, 2.34M)

>return to form
lol? It's literally a cold steel rip off and is otaku harem pandering shit, but being your first FE, I don't expect you to know this, you got memed

If you liked Ike's games, yes. It's good.

yes it does

I played Kamidori Alchemy Meister, that was harem pandering and it was a good game anyway, despite it having a negative impact on the story.
Three Houses doesn't have harem pandering; no-one can S-rank anyone aside from you, and you're limited to one character that you pick.

Attached: durr.png (72x72, 10K)

pic actually looks like a high res ps2 game

Map design is boring and they got rid of the weapon triangle. The whole professor thing makes it fun enough to play, at least for me

it's a handheld with an HDMI output

...and that's a good thing!

The weapon triangle is still in the game, just better implemented.

Rome Total War on my phone looks better than this, with far more units on screen and the Switch should have better hardware than my phone.

I've seen ps2 games that look better

weapon triangle is just a meme. barely significant in gameplay

Zangetsu's English voice is fucking garbage.

>tfw at assault at the rite of rebirth
>didn't read the mission objective
>spend countless retries thinking I had to kill death hyper evil edgy knight in death horse sitting in the middle of the room.
>finally kill him
>read mission again
>just had to ignore it.

lmao amazing.

Is there any reason to kill him? Does he drop anything good?

haven't finished the mission since I had to take a shit and I have diarreah please god save me I've been here for 15 minutes already it wont stop

It dropped an item called dark seal or something like that. Dunno what's its ussed for, was really hoping for the weapon to drop.

It really is though. That means Nintendo’s games aren’t split between two platforms.

What are games where you can pet/interact with animals?

> MGS 1 and 5
> The Last Guardian
> Uncharted 2, 4 and TLoU
> Okami
> The Sims

As a person that only owns portable consoles + PC I can say that I've been amazed by what the switch can do, no way in hell a 3ds or a psvita could have ran BoTW.

You can give cookies to poros in league of legends owo

Attached: 1.jpg (660x495, 220K)

ENEMY SPOTTED, REQUESTING BACKUP

>putting a space after the >
summer

>nintendo apologists defending literal ps2 era graphics

Not surprised. There's no excuse, FE shouldn't look this fucking bad since the gameplay is hardly any different than the last few rehashes

Still looks miles better than CC2

Attached: CC2 unironic harem isekai ending.jpg (1200x675, 114K)

Conquest is way better and has the bonus of being replayable af

Fission Mailed.

are you talking about their varying might/hit/dodge rates across weapon classes? How is the triangle still in the game?