Hero video tonight, release tomorrow

Hero video tonight, release tomorrow
Leaked spirits aren't all, 2 more, one is of every Dragon Quest Hero not playable, one is Dragon Lord
6 songs, main theme, a theme from each game, and an additional DQ11 song
Miis are Chocobo Geno Sephiroth Hero of DQ1 Hero of DQ5 and Jade
DLC 4 fall direct, Leon Kennedy RE5
DLC5 TGA, Doom Slayer

Attached: IMG_7771.png (340x331, 131K)

"DQ5 Hero Mii"
What archetype would he even be? He doesn't fit Brawler, Swordfighter, or Gunner.

i dislike smash autism infecting dragon quest. half wish hero wasnt in just these mouthbreathers wouldnt be shitting up the series name

6 songs...............yet somehow more,......

fuck you.
give me the battle themes from all the games or FUCK YOU

This guy slaps your gf on the ass and offers you half the world if you rule beside him. What do you do?

Is Dragonlord just a male Maleficent? Not actually human, weird head thing, turns into a dragon.

these threads are just going to keep happening every day until he finally releases
but i guess i'll congratulate you if it's true

Probably Swordfighter, since there are a bunch of costumes that just use long weapons instead of swords. Ashley, Viridi, the monkey costume, etc.

Yes

Kind of but the hair was confirmed to have been based on Dracula from Copolla's adaptation.

>Hero video tonight, release tomorrow
They don't do shit like that on Sunday's retard.

rule with him and live a nice romantic life together

Yes. Zoma is just King Piccolo.

Attached: 1560794441721.jpg (1275x720, 295K)

What the fuck where is this from? It looks like Builders 3 if it was made.

Heroes II

>Hero video tonight, release tomorrow
you smashfags have been saying this every day for two weeks. stop spamming threads and take a shower.

Attached: bar-soap-liquid-soap-16x9.jpg (3850x2165, 683K)

It's clearly DQ Heroes 2.

It has the same gimmick of redoing the main villain scenes in first person as Builders 1 and 2?

>Beat the asshole that will surely feast on my innards because the group warrior can't die and keeps swording him.
>Some other asshole declares himself the new boss during my celebration and have to kick more asses in a rehashed map.

Zoma was always the boss, Baramos was just his underling

Baramos is just Piano.

Attached: 1536881799771.jpg (867x765, 123K)

I never played Dragon Quest 3: The Post

Hero’s reveal trailer will release on the 30th of July, release on the 31st of July.

>Dragon Lord

I literally tried it yesterday so, sorry

Attached: 0364ADC7-B6CE-473E-853A-AECED13EEB14.png (884x1154, 305K)