Well is it Yea Forums?

Well is it Yea Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-27 So Is It True Is Breath of the Wild the Best Game Ever .png (816x571, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/flies eat shit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

No

Maybe

No
Best 2/3
BotW confirmed garbage.

I don't know.

No, it’s just the best game yet.

improbable

Pretty much.

i dont personally think so but there are probly some people who do

also i want to fuck the zora lolis

I hate it, too boring

that OP image isnt very accurate
you don't even get link dog in the game
right?

You need an Amiibo to summon it.

Dunno, never played it.
I haven't played any firt party Nintendo game besides the original SMB now that i think about it

no

Hello no. It's not Even the best Zelda. I've always been more of a Twilight Princess fan. Not just because of the gameplay and design, but because they managed to evoke the feeling of wanting to wander about in an inacessible backdrop that looks like it was full of mystery. I never really got that feeling from BotW.

Attached: 1559322196460.jpg (2504x3000, 1018K)

>all the positives of modern gaming
>soul of a 90s game
Nothing comes close. How does Nintendo do it?

Attached: image32.jpg (2592x1936, 1.64M)

Probably not but it's still good

not even fucking close

No, OOT will never be surpassed as the GOAT

oh right

But OOT, and MM are better

No, the most popular gaming website in the world has spoken

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-27 Top 100 Video Games of All Time - IGN com.png (860x442, 394K)

>also i want to fuck the zora lolis
For me it’s these chicks.

Attached: 12A7DF43-8171-45D5-874E-E31F9A2A765C.png (1200x675, 1.45M)

i think i'll start ending all my sentences with questions marks too?

No shit?

Attached: 1558646768644.jpg (251x201, 5K)

Zeldafags opinions dont matter because theyre biased. Theyll eat up anything with zelda in the title.

Breath of the wild at first seem exactly like what the title says, a fresh of breath air, however the more you play the you realize how boring and empty the game really is. You can do some pretty neat things every now and then but overall its very
underwhelming and definitely not as good as people make it out to be.

Attached: 1562329387039.jpg (600x677, 47K)

the bird lolis are the only ones i dont lewd, but i do like to look at them

Attached: Ritofishing3.webm (1670x1080, 2.85M)

If the entire internet is Zelda fans, then obviously the games are good.

The first 20 or so hours are pure ecstasy. If they somehow find the formula to keep the game from getting stale later on then that would easily be the greatest game of all time.

>If millions of flies like eating shit that means the shit is good

Post some examples?

well Finley is the most obvious choice since shes clearly the lewdest

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

why are zeldafags so delusional?

Attached: 1562205719902.gif (263x150, 2.71M)

but there are others
the game is actually full of good lolis

Attached: 1490825174679.jpg (854x480, 276K)

Yes

If you don't agree then you are flat out fucking wrong. You must experience this game to even call yourself a gamer. Literally nothing else comes close or ever will, this is a true masterpiece in gaming

>p-pls like my shitty game user
>PLS
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
zeldafags in a nutshell

> boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/flies eat shit/
Literal autism, imagine thinking being a contrarian makes you special. You are literally the 1% of humanity & your opinions will always viewed negatively as contrarianism

Not even close. It has some glaring issues.
>Lack of enemies
>Performance issues
>Lackluster endgame
>Terrible bosses
>Lack of meaningful side quest
>Repetitive shrines
It's good but I've played better.

No but I really liked it

You seem pretty butthurt, partner

Attached: 1535326317457.jpg (600x803, 62K)

When they finally find your horrifically bloated body after ignoring the stench for weeks, the people responsible for cleaning out your apartment will just throw that shit out, shaking their heads in shame.

well then according to your mentally retarded logic if you dont like minecraft or fortnite then you re a an autistic contrarian.
seriously kill yourself you fucking faggot

Botw is 7/10
Hopefully Botw 2 is 9/10

These posters are wrong.

We literally had a survey this year with over 150k votes, notice how Zelda dominates the list? Even a board that cries about Nintendo 24/7 using schizophrenic conspiracy theories rates Zelda highly.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-27 All Our Ideas - Bringing survey research into the digital age(1).png (1296x1093, 66K)

Not being a contrarian makes you the contrarian here, faggot. Your edge is dull and weak.

Nope. Still haven't completed it and probably never will as I find it less interesting than fucking Skyward Sword and I dislike that game quite a bit. It's too fucking empty and pads that shit out with boring shrines and a quest the devs actually said was put in as a joke as a commentary on collect-a-thon quests. It just does nothing for me.

Imagine trying this hard just to get some random person you dont even know to like a fucking video game. Pathetic.

Attached: 1548827432428.jpg (490x427, 72K)

It's been 3 years, why is Yea Forums still eternally assmad about BOTW? Is it just the same discord every single time, because in all of these threads the IP count never goes up. Which proves that it's usually the same minority every time

no open world game can qualify as best anything

It is the best game released to date.

Its because zeldafags keep larping

>"It's popular therefore it's good!"
This is the kind of bullshit mentality that makes Fortnite so "liked" by children. You know what else was popular in the past? Witchhunts, eunuchs and monarchies. Does that mean they were good? Fuck no.

Alot of people on Yea Forums have the mentality of children, the other half literally are children.

It's the Sony discord that keeps spamming this thread, back in 2008 old Yea Forums named Ocarina of Time & Pokemon Gen 1-2 the best games ever. So Zelda has always been Yea Forums's favorite franchise.

But Yea Forums literally thinks nazis and racism is good.

Attached: kriby posting.jpg (680x679, 38K)

> It's popular therefore it's bad & everyone who likes it except me is wrong, nothing counts except my own opinion

I'm sorry, are you saying that the witch hunts were bad?

People can dislike video games, dude. BOTW may be popular with alot of people but it's not a game that everyone should enjoy. No game is like that even with my favorite games. The more you shove this aggression towards people the more you turn people off to the game. You and every single fucking Zelda shitposter keep doing this shit and as someone who likes the game alot it's shameful to watch.

Attached: Phone.gif (356x200, 1.76M)

like this one

Attached: 1489456835874.jpg (854x480, 304K)

It's not even the best Wii U/Switch game

Attached: 51sMycdiM1L._AC_SX215_.jpg (215x348, 31K)

THIS

Attached: 1564213073716.jpg (488x600, 50K)

In monarchies, when the king fucked up enough he had to deal with a revolt. With Democracy, the people in power can fuck up as much as they want as long as they circulate out a new figurehead every few years.

Maybe monarchy wasn't all that bad.

I don't know man, the game is rather short. The loading times for the Switch are an absolute blessing though.

It's a solid 7/10.

>Is Breath of The Wild the best game ever?
No
>Is it Nintendo's best game?
No
>Is it the best game on Switch?
No
>Is it even the best Zelda?
No
>Am I going anywhere with this?
No_

Attached: 1560877439445.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

Ever heard of the term vocal minority.

The game is good so no one will realy complain about its quality but at the same time its the only neo open world mame game Nintendo ever made so Zelda fans flipped out over how revolutionary it is when we already had a ton of open world games.
Ironically i have a Zelda fanboys friend who also happens to enjoy other platforms so he is more of an idort but a Zelda fanboy at the same time and he acualy disliked how the game lacked any proper dungeons and it was just an open world whit a bunch of mini dungeons.

Attached: 1516308478185.jpg (1200x800, 112K)

Attached: 1553285369802.gif (500x324, 2.49M)

>the paranoia
>the reaching
Haven't been here in 8 years, ya dingus. Your favorite game sucks, deal with it.

>Ever heard of the term vocal minority.
Yeah, it’s called Yea Forums.

It's not even thr best zelda game, i thought all zelda fags agreed on it

I'm surprised no one posted smug princess zelda yet

Ok

Nobody talks about why they like it. They just say its the best. Nobody can come up with a definitive reason why its good.

i like the femdom it has
very hot
also got some good stuff for musclegirl lovers

Bullshit. I have like 10 different reasons why I like that game and everytime I post it all you fuckers have to say is "dilate" or "have sex". At this point I'm not gonna bother typing it out anymore.
I like the game, that's it
Kill yourself

Attached: 1555902011827.jpg (720x861, 40K)

Tell me user please! I truly do care!

Attached: Cute Girls Eating 1.jpg (1280x853, 191K)

Shut up!