She's killed billions

She's killed billions.

Attached: 1558048914061.png (1920x1080, 747K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/dcixpu3hzp11g49/PJMDAY16.rar/file
mediafire.com/file/l388betganch87f/Next_Day.zip/file
mediafire.com/file/jfkliq07jlsmvu6/Vcorps.rar/file
mediafire.com/file/p3jsi9bepxnbnku/Vcorps2.rar/file
mediafire.com/file/a4qi7uniz7ja16q/Vcorps.7z/file
mediafire.com/file/nguu3bd00ep7295/CORESUPPRESSIONSSOON.7z/file
mediafire.com/file/faju0kzykz25llb/%28Day19%29Vcorps.7z/file
streamable.com/8zrn3
mediafire.com/file/oenvw0038a3bwkj/Day20.7z/file
mediafire.com/file/9bvvwm798u41ajs/PJMDAY19.rar/file
lobotomycorp.fandom.com/wiki/Missions
mediafire.com/file/nx15yrp4yh3p3ox/%28Day21%29Vcorps.7z/file
youtube.com/watch?v=sXIRQfgsswk
mediafire.com/file/e573xmv86l4gfiz/RIPAnton.7z/file
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=75890309
mediafire.com/file/kyai5hvp3swbul8/%28Day_23%29_Vcorps.7z/file
youtu.be/u7zRnyp5mlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's only killed once.

Attached: 5D7E54AE-9BB9-4120-8EAA-604C5FA43E26.jpg (1443x1080, 187K)

By hijacking A's plan and making about herself, she effectively takes the fault for all the people that died under her watch for the 100,000 years of time loops.
Plus, her library has a lot of fucking books in it

I'm not certain we fully understand how the whole "book" thing works yet, I don't really buy the current theory that she literally turns people into paper and binding, it just seems like a mistranslation or misunderstanding. As it is, the only people she's killed are the workers she intentionally let die to abnormalities and presumably Benjamin, but the employees aren't even dead and Hokma is now a Sephirah so that's debatable.

Attached: Perfect Controller.jpg (550x400, 31K)

>Alriune is only just now charging the second petal
>k lets move everyone ou-
What the fuck I thought she had to charge all three

Attached: Screenshot_153.png (98x101, 10K)

Which bongbongs died?

Two of the three baby bongbongs, the other is on ticket duty.
Now there's an Alriune that I can't kill at all since all of the red and black damage in the facility died, rip in peace. Unless another user wants to take a stab at it, I'll try again in a bit. Kinda bs it didn't even charge the second petal fully and killed everyone anyway

>the other is on ticket duty
I see you're following my strategy.
Did you intentionally let Alruine out? We have 4 easily containable abnos that won't wreck our shit.

Attached: D9540EC7-8D0F-40DF-BD28-3CB478021CA2.jpg (1182x1216, 239K)

Was trying to grind out the gear so everyone else could ignore it outside of meltdowns, was 3 boxes away from the second crossbow too

What the FUCK is Alruine's problem?

Could you post the current save? I'll give it a shot.

Is there a way to backup my own save? I'd love to participate in the Yea Forumscorp mainly to pick alephs but i'm worried that my main save will be corrupted or something

Attached: B334AE11-9340-49D7-8134-D10748274067.png (684x674, 56K)

mediafire.com/file/dcixpu3hzp11g49/PJMDAY16.rar/file

Should I bother completing the "suppress 4 abnormalities" mission if the only abnos I have that can escape are alriune and punishing bird? I can suppress Alriune since I have freishutz's gun but it takes like 10 mins to do it

No.

LoR fucking when?
Might want to wait, you can't do the following one yet anyway.

Translation pls.

I'm on day 43 and I still don't have 100% abos, do I have to reset from day 1 to complete everything since I don't have enough time to get plague doctor/apobird or is there a workaround?

Dilate

If you did all of the supps, you can just keep going, finish Day 50, and wrap up the codex during Central on another run. It'll take maybe an hour or so memerepo spamming since you'll have all of the gear necessary to trivialize everything by that point hopefully.

I'm on day 46 bros, I just got wiped out by Dusk, white dude killed everyone (I'm thinking Censored also got out which caused everyone to panic, but not 100% sure)

I can probably do these next few days, but I have literally zero motivation to do so.

>Burrowing Heaven and YOUR TICKETS SIR directly across the entire facility
BASED

I finally beat it. What do I do now?

Attached: 20190727164539_1.jpg (1920x1080, 393K)

Challenge mode!

Did you beat it with the most safe abnos?
Well....time to do the opposite or keep going

Do I need to kill fiery bird once to get 100%?

Nah
Only the observation level 4

It's just "Little Red" under every panel.

Attached: EB4ED3CC-2554-4A2F-99FE-1E328B0174D6.jpg (1250x1850, 405K)

Alright, i don't really like management games but im gonna try it, the LC treads have been hanging around for quite a while now, so surely there must be something fun about it

You become an honorary korean after beating the game

Obligatory Iron Man Mode
>Hard reset to clear out codex bonuses
>Play out every day until you meet the energy quota
>As soon as you are able to finish a day you have to
>You have to play out every day until you are either forced to retry because everyone died or you finish the quota
>No resets/mem repo
Optional Shit
>Core Suppressions have to be done ASAP and in order (see )
>Allowed one mem repo around Day 44 for Binah/Hokma supprssions for a single True End run
>Have to always follow a pattern of Abno extraction (typically always middle)

>Punishing Bird
Don’t. You can kinda cheese him with a ridiculous kiting method, but it needs to be 4 different abnormalities if it’s for Hod so it’s not worth the trouble.

Well I had nothing better to do, so I grinded some stats and beat up some abnormalities. Here ya go, I hope the file works:
mediafire.com/file/l388betganch87f/Next_Day.zip/file

Attached: EZ.png (1680x1050, 945K)

Optional shit isn't compatible with the original ironman
There's no way you can do 100% observation in 1 run

what game is this?

Gonna do this day, i just read the image the kind user sent me and i feel like wasting some minutes

Angela is horny and lonely
Part 1

>getting past a Noon with our current hodgepodge of shitters
Calm down user.

CLERK: Execution

Attached: 1564258062068.jpg (1100x800, 139K)

when, ideally, do I want to memrepo? at the start of the next day?

Show me what Employee Faggot looks like

Brain Surgery Insemination

who is our new abo? Did you get our last couple WAW's gear and Hod's shit?

Lobotomy Corporation

>Already have a level 5 on day 16
>I just finished day 21 and got my first level 5
ah fuck

It's monk
t. Doing day 17
Anons start grinding justice because holy shit everyone is so slow.

Why him user, why would you do such a thing to Lo/v/otomy Corporation. We can barely deal with the llama as is.

Attached: f724c59.png (506x552, 297K)

>he got a cl*rklover

Attached: 5817B7C0-DE52-4D79-B9F2-8DBEAAFCE85E.jpg (800x600, 85K)

>clerk lover, lama, train
Now if only we got a choice at an ALEPH instead of a tool next

Attached: Clerks are trash.png (600x480, 237K)

>tfw finished the day but fucked up the screen capture
>tool I rolled was WCCA anyways
I'll just let you finish it
Llama is unironically not that bad, considering we have decent red WAW weapons now to fuck the it up without taking years.

Also core suppressions soon, so I wonder how that will go.

I really hope someone picks Old Belief and Promise. Being able to delete ALEPH gear people worked so hard for would be hilarious.

Technically we can already delete gear, including armor through Spider Bud insight spam, or releasing Burrowing Heaven to just fuck our shit up.

based

I also fucked up the screencapture
Got Shelter
I'll just do it again

Please don't pick up WCCA, think about the Bongbong's!

Ok user, just for you; i'll pick anything but WCCA once i finish

Who are the bongbongs?

I hope he lives, I couldn't bear to see him die, especially after all that hard work earning those stats.

Attached: Lessthan3.png (242x349, 88K)

As far as my last attempt went before Alruine nuked everyone to oblivion while the second petal was still forming,
we have a green one that budded and three more blue ones were born.

Reminder that BongBong belongs on train duty!

Is there any particular requirement to trigger the record team's meltdown? I've already done anything and there's no missions left to do.

>Ramirez
>Velasquez
>Sanchez
>Melendez
>Gonzales
How nice of LobCorp to hire spics

Attached: 1385749820425.jpg (615x409, 46K)

Did you expand it? You can only beat it when it's expanded all the way.

Attached: KingOGreed.jpg (686x989, 438K)

mediafire.com/file/jfkliq07jlsmvu6/Vcorps.rar/file
Done
Added a new member to the club

Attached: 20190727212408_1.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

>SadPanda

Attached: irrational.png (1606x1640, 1.48M)

I think I'm missing 2 upgrades but I'm on day 45, so am I forced to do an entirely new run in order to get the true end or can I memrepo back?

>Plague Doc's gift isn't a cool plague doctor mask, it's just religious AIDS
This sucks.

Attached: B2C0DA3A-775A-4688-8EAD-7A1134D32A8C.jpg (290x228, 18K)

Gonna try this since this looks interesting.

Attached: MGR laetitia.jpg (1024x610, 105K)

I always wondered, are the stat level downgrades on the promotion screen a glitch?

Good luck, there's like 4-5 good units total in the facility

>tfw SadPanda will not make it to day 50

Amateur numbers

Attached: best friends.jpg (1080x960, 193K)

EGO Gift discount or facility bonus discount, either one of those is the cause
I'll crash the facility with no survivors if that happens

Attached: C0D501C8-D446-40DB-844C-A0B8DA162141.png (319x600, 122K)

To save X

Attached: Angela1.png (503x666, 120K)

She didn't kill Benjamin, he willingly turned himself into a Sephirah to aide A's plan
B's messages were just another part of the script

That depends on how big the Record and Extractions teams are on memrepo day. If one is level 2 and the other is level 3 (either way) you can do them both in one run, but any other layout you have to day1.
>Spent half of our Lob on one guy
C'mon user other people need that stuff as well, grind those stats up from 1 like the rest of us.

I'm sick so I'm kinda a brainlet at the moment. Explains this to me user

Is the file download fucked for anyone else?

Don't worry, shared some with BongBong since prudence 2 was making her panic during the funeral powerlevel

If you did not expand some of both records and extraction before day 40 you do have to reset to finish the full thing

Well shit, at least I know I don't have to grind up stats anymore and I can just speedrun days

Post nuggets

Attached: 75918742_p6.png (1096x830, 323K)

You did it again you absolute madman! This is the third of my ideas that you made into an image, Hope we meet again as stars.

Attached: 1561970912840.jpg (1100x800, 52K)

Attached: 75918742_p7.png (1001x860, 240K)

Attached: 18310CD9-E6AE-47C0-B323-4BA220719229.png (96x159, 27K)

Attached: image0.jpg (2122x2976, 2M)

Attached: 75918742_p31.png (850x850, 193K)

Well still on this hellhole of a game and about to try my hand at gerburah bossfight, having a bad time on second phase because she always teleports where my rookies are and turn them all into a brochette, also what kind of shield should I deplete against her?

Attached: 1561146828297.jpg (1200x900, 155K)

>putting the rookies in a place they can get hurt
Toss their stupid dumb faces in an elevator in the corner somewhere, not horizontal to a main room so she doesn't burrowing heaven them into the earth

As in the save doesn't work or can't download?
Pls no

Downloaded the file, can't extract it for shit because it won't open.

In case anyone was curious, Nothing There can beat CENSORED and many of its babies at the same time easily. This happened because one of my agents, who was EX in all stats and had on Justitia, panicked inside CENSORED's room, leading to a chain reaction of shit breaking out and agents panicking. I wanted to see them all die before restarting the day, so I got to see this duel.

Attached: 20190727184821_1.jpg (1920x1080, 261K)

Attached: 3BC93A17-6AC1-45FB-985C-B00A203A6DF4.jpg (1400x1229, 226K)

Attached: 02DE655D-939E-4337-AE77-6989070C3775.jpg (1400x1229, 240K)

>Winrar
mediafire.com/file/p3jsi9bepxnbnku/Vcorps2.rar/file
>7zip
mediafire.com/file/a4qi7uniz7ja16q/Vcorps.7z/file
Hopefully one of these works

Nothing There is just unfair compared to other ALEPHs, the only other ALEPH that can compete is Melting Love purely due to red immunity, and WN for obvious reasons.
What makes him more unfair is that he has a bug that turns him into Sonic

Attached: Not fast enuf.webm (1366x768, 1.22M)

Both of them have some sort of trauma that make them have breakdowns if they look at their own skin, leading them to dress in very covering clothing. Little Red was mutilated by the wolf to the point she’s probably scar tissue and skeleton jelly under the bandages and mask (the latter is confirmed by her Legacy breaching sprite; her face is red and fleshy with one eye). Yesod had delusional parasitosis before becoming a Sephirah and it carried over, causing him to see his flesh rotting off and crawling with bugs even though it’s not. He also chides (You) for “not wearing clothing that’s up to company standards.”
Whether he knows her reasons or not, he commends Red for covering up so thoroughly because that’s his idea of company standard/acceptability and she even covers up more skin than he does since she wears a mask.

Attached: 00257DDC-172A-4FFE-8ADD-BA107A16DD15.jpg (668x1024, 79K)

Can she kill my hips

Hello?

It's almost like there's a reason why many of the abnormalities have traits relating to the characters in the game

Attached: Goodbye.png (100x100, 6K)

She could try, but that's more Gebura's thing

Attached: GeburaFull.png (279x680, 127K)

Meant for

I know there’s a reason but I figured it was overkill for what sickanon asked since the post felt long enough already

Doesn't it say Red came from somewhere outside the company?

Attached: 9FC4EF11-DF77-497E-A031-AE7816A61D5D.jpg (654x1085, 148K)

i had to meme repo anons
silent orchestra pissed me off way too much, i reset the day like 6 times before i gave up, so now i've missed out on his weapon, blue star's weapon, and red riding hood
it was either meme repo or get stuck with silent orchestra for the rest of the run, and quite frankly fuck that

Attached: 1564109918132.gif (500x375, 1.86M)

Whoever posts the chibi employees drawings, you are awesome.

>mfw I realize I casually slaughter hundreds of employees daily, leaving only the ~40 agents I have to do everything
Huh.

Attached: 1556203043415-1.jpg (710x518, 73K)

meme repo more like can't do suppressions

more like silent orchestra pissed me way the fuck off
fuck how much of a gamble his conditions are, even when i use a 5 prudence 3 temp employee most the time its not a normal result
at least mountain is piss easy for me to contain, all i need is 3 chads for that fucker, 1 if im microing movements (or i use shield bullets)

Oh shit! You have been hired to work for L Corp as a cl*rk!
What is the first thing you do?

I just leave him alone since I can finish at around 6 on just waws alone, unless I gather 4 waves of attack types for the aleph quest

pray that i get shot by an executioner bullet because the manager on shift has a bunch of abnos that think cl*rks are people too
it would be a much more peaceful end than any other way, really

Bunker up in the elevator and hope the manager doesnt see me for execution duty
I couldnnt raise my justice so I'm fucked either way

quit

Rape my fellow cl*rks in an attempt to prove myself to X to become an agent

i just want the goddamn gift and weapon man

Attached: 1561473835134.png (700x438, 195K)

Glitch myself into an abno's room and start chatting with them. This levels up my skills enough for X to be fooled that I'm an agent

just devote the first few minutes of each day or meltdown to slowly grind the boxes while having the attack waves ready
I usually kill him on the white phase

Where to abnos fall on this?

Attached: A037643F-7C5A-4F43-8B87-BEFF50F7FCDD.jpg (559x600, 87K)

Get some manager lewd pictures and offer them to Angela in Exchange for being drop somewhere safe whit enough food to last 50 days.

Just pay him all your energy plus tip

surely you can make it through the rest of each day without some energy and clerks

I actually can't kill him is the problem though
I gave up and meme repo'd like I mentioned earlier, I at least got his armour and I hope I'll manage to get another good abno like nothing there, army and long boi and get their gear instead so that maybe later down the line I can get silent again and actually be able to handle him when he breaks out

99% fall in either No-Go or Danger zones

mediafire.com/file/nguu3bd00ep7295/CORESUPPRESSIONSSOON.7z/file
Hope this works

Attached: 1549773465651.png (1600x900, 663K)

Doesn't the finale fuck up agents in any department in the facility though?
When I tried to fight him he was casually breaking through my white shields and I'd rather not risk losing any chads or chads-to-be, I want that fucking S rank

>not leaving the next player with only level 1 agents
I bet you wouldn't betray people either fag

I love Carmen so much

See if I can get another clerk to part with their gun and start dual wielding. The more badass I become the more likely I am to survive and become a normie agent

All of the agents are too cute.

gl next time doe

Fuck off cunt, I want to finish these missions so the killing can start during Core Suppressions

>Actually worked on pink llama and worked on Old Belief
You madman
Gonna do the next day, i'll just blitz past it
since no abno choice
Gonna

I organize big agent meetings at Malkuth's while clerks enjoy the show, never had any trouble

I need people to post their best nuggets and nugget related media

auto'd fore the pic

Attached: 10b7f51b306d58795e54362e0b456b1c.jpg (815x1080, 188K)

>not screwing people on core suppression day
>not screwing people on the last 5 days

We're going to reach day 50. I won't let you faggots ruin Carmen's dream.

Go back to work A

Too bad I also have Mountain
That and I also cannot handle Dusk ordeals at the moment, so getting rid of a pain in my ass and giving me more time to gear up is great for me

Mountain is a nuisance, fucker's fast but if you block off all his escape options you can dogpile him decently quick with red shields

Attached: 1562480062376m.jpg (1024x487, 56K)

I'm well aware and I can handle Mountain's first form easy, but I'd hate to try and sit out Silent's bullshit only to get wombo combo'd by Mountain breaking out and grabbing all the dead clerks
>tfw picked silent over [CENSORED] thinking I needed more armour
>I actually need more weapons

C’mon A, you’re never going to finish the Seed of Light if you keep shitposting

>mfw everyone except the Manager view cl*rks as people

Attached: 1559350203344.png (195x288, 35K)

Dudes quick poll
user(Cute) just died
Retry or no

Retry loser S rank or nothing
Do these count?

Attached: White Ordeal.jpg (1100x800, 106K)

Well I am a perfectionist faggot, but I say my vote goes to whatever you would do if this was your actual save

It's your decision manager.

Retry.
I know you can get 100%

S RANK
WE MUST KEEP EVERY NUGGET ALIVE

Respect their noble sacrifice by fulfilling your quota.

Ha she just teleported using that giant fist and never came back so how do you kill this maniac semichads whit WAW gear don’t last a round against her and my chads using ALEPH just can’t catch her or need some rest between battles. He and bellow are just poking things for more bullets

What is the most annoying abno that isn't instant memerepo material?

The clerk lovers or SO.

mediafire.com/file/faju0kzykz25llb/%28Day19%29Vcorps.7z/file
Done
Please clap for Door-kun, our next level V employee.
Just blitz the days, i NEED to make sure our first facility has the "Melting love/SO on Central lol"

Attached: 20190727231241_1.jpg (1920x1080, 294K)

How'd she die?

I can't believe Yea Forums is gonna win the ambidex game with everyone alive

Theresia went on meltdown and i forgot about her
A clerk shot her to death

Annoying but that you can tolerate?

Melting Love, only do repression on her and justitia to the face if she goes out.

The betrayal begins when we reach core supression.

I'm gonna do this day.

I am proud, good manager.

>dying to a clerk

Attached: 1558044619959.png (1200x1200, 2.12M)

>dying to a clerk

Attached: IMG_20190707_145420.jpg (512x292, 29K)

Fuck Alriune

Attached: lobotomy_corporation___alruine_by_albinadiamond_db0sofr-fullview.jpg (1024x717, 304K)

>dying to a clerk
Nevermind she deserved to die.

Uh

Attached: 1548272397749.png (503x540, 77K)

This came first so I'll do this

I swear a dloaded the file posted
Just realized i played the same day as he did sorry, just play whichever, we just need to reach central

Attached: Alriune.gif (600x600, 252K)

Betrayals for korean relay games happened at D42, I wouldn't believe we're in a safe zone yet.

OP of the download, I created the file whilst/around the time I took that screenshot, so it might have just stayed the same on Day 17 because I didn't fully roll over to the next day. Go with the other user's copy.

Attached: 1535537251606.png (331x352, 211K)

OP of the first Day 18 finish, I archived my save around the time I took the screenshot without fully rolling over to Day 19 so just go with Yea Forumscorp save.

Attached: 1540529236434.jpg (540x443, 54K)

fucking tell me this wouldn't make the best protagonist of all time no matter what anime she starred in.

Attached: file.png (265x358, 100K)

I just finished the day, are you fucking kidding me

>teleports from control team to record
FUCK

Triple day 18 clear lmao
Kinda glad to know it's not my fault

Meh, it looks nice but didnt enjoy an employee using justitia weapon without justitia armor.

Whatever.
I made this though.
streamable.com/8zrn3

I don't get it
Also that virgin train missed your whole faciltiy lol

Translation-user
I SUMMON YOU!

Maybe its too late for him to be awake.

The joke was sending the entire facility to attack one guy. I admit that it could be done better.

im not Translation-user but i have a rudimentary understanding of japanese, so i can tell you that those are two clerks reacting to the Mountain breaching, and they're understandably a bit frightened

mediafire.com/file/oenvw0038a3bwkj/Day20.7z/file
Day 20
>Central soon
>Core Suppressions soon
This is where it all goes downhill.

Attached: 1548787976149.png (1600x900, 717K)

To make sure we get things done, NEXT DAY MUST DO A DUSK ORDEAL.

Come on Yea Forums you are going to pick ally right?

I'll do this one again
Gotta speed kid

I just did this you gargantuan faggot.
mediafire.com/file/9bvvwm798u41ajs/PJMDAY19.rar/file

Attached: 9A52F790-4293-4A76-B8D3-B9846F1B3F27.png (1920x1080, 1022K)

>About to unlock homah's suppression
>Forced to do day 46
T-t-thanks

Haha of course bro, it's the only right choice :)

Attached: 1456190501712.png (640x360, 201K)

Now anons, we have to make sure we get the best abnormalities in central. That means we retry until we have Melting Love and the Aborted Fetus, right?

>all the tools have a qliphoth counter of ?
w-what happens when it hits 0?

Do we go with the one posted first or the one that has more missions done?

It would be extremely painful

lobotomycorp.fandom.com/wiki/Missions
Since this was based off the Gooks playing LC, technically first save, but the missions don't even matter anyways since Malkuth's final mission just opened up and the current Hod mission is also her final one. So once we finish Dusk, Core Suppressions begin.

First come first serve.

Alright.
One more day until dusks start.

mediafire.com/file/nx15yrp4yh3p3ox/%28Day21%29Vcorps.7z/file
You're gonna love this
Trust me

Attached: 20190728010807_1.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

Stop speedrunning the days you absolute bufoons

Face the fear you bum

>no dusk to unlock Core Suppressions
>probably speedrunned the game to get shit-tier Abnos

Attached: 1533350344160.jpg (291x313, 31K)

>constant 2x speed with no pausing
>no one on train duty
>send everyone to work at once
DON'T STOP ME NOW

I'll do this one

Are you retarded? Dusks aren't unlocked until day 21

No I will

Dont mess up, managers.

I believe in you.

I already did a day, what did he pick?

Attached: Little Red plz.png (1680x1050, 1.06M)

But can you do this? youtube.com/watch?v=sXIRQfgsswk

>mari looks exactly like my Firenze

These last few days have been done by the same two people, I believe.

Bulletman and long bird
Can confirm, just wanted to speed along the game

Melting Love and Nameless Fetus

Attached: 1545939387072.png (1600x900, 1.11M)

Threadly reminder to read the manual

Attached: 1556572119702.png (256x256, 28K)

>2 people other than me doing day 21
Oh come on!

Remember to finish a Dusk ordeal! This is obligatory!

>See a white noon ordeal
>Must be easy
>Get all my gigachads together just in case
>Get absolutely fucked by white fixer
Oh no

I'm not doing 21 but i will speedruin 22 once someone uploads it. It's gonna be malkuth supression right?

>he got ringed by my cute angelic pure virgin daughter

For me, it's the Big Bird.

Attached: 1556998681984.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

I love you bigbirdfag
I want to be your friend.

Attached: 1563097340404.png (377x632, 95K)

I don't know if we can even do supps that early, we need to do Tiph mission 3 which we unlock on Day 24 I think
The first supp we do is up to the guy who wants to do 25

I appreciate the gesture, but my friendship is for Big Bird and Big Bird alone.

Attached: 44e061770d2b2bada9558424020c24a8.png (564x486, 231K)

Though speaking of preparing for Supps, we gotta start working on finding ALEPHs now so we can prepare for Geb, or get the rest of the birds to have an OP agent carry our shitters

>Doing Tipereth Suppression
>Forget 4 guys in Control when Amber Midnight happens
>They die
>They all have good gear so I have to retry
>And basically spend hours doing this all over again
Just fuck my shit up tippy twins. Now I gotta pray for Amber Midnight all over again

Attached: 66884992_p0.jpg (512x512, 313K)

I fucked around with the facility, and it turns out London is officially the strongest employee with everyone else dead and 1 health remaining.

Attached: A36937CC-42E9-493F-BF15-166E4EAA94BD.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

>Day 24
Where's the day 21 upload dammit

Sorry I memrepod after this.

Don't forget to do the ordeal of dusk

I'm not Korean enough to do dusks, I'll let someone else do it.

Face the fear, build the future
Amber dusk should be doable but monk WILL escape

I'll read you, Malkuth

Is it necessary to kill whitenight/apobird for 100% completion? or do they not have info to unlock?

Apoc Bird 100%
You can simply let WN fuck you without lube and then research him after you reset

Just hold on, we got zero fucking red resist WAW gear, so I have to micro the shit out of this deathball with train breathing down my neck

Attached: 1545396147501.png (1600x900, 1.24M)

Glad to know you can face the fear
Don't forget about monk lol

Is Old Pee-lief and Poo-mise worth using at all?

We lost Anton bros, he died surrounded on all sides in a Hallway by HE grinders

Attached: 1538470784485.png (1600x900, 1.27M)

Keep going, we can rebuild him later

Only tools worth using are:
Heart
Shelter
WCCA
Clock
Mirror
Portrait
YMBH
Thomas the tank engine and flesh idol if you are a management god
Everything else you shouldn't touch and aren't worth it

What happens when people die?
They become Bongbongs

Notebook is pretty bleh but at least you can actually use it for something, I use it to make sure King Of Greed doesn't get the occasional normal result

Rest in pieces Anton, I probably could have saved him if I actually noticed I left him behind in one of the main department healing rooms. Oh well, I'll post download soon™

Attached: 1549600381902.png (1600x900, 791K)

He was number 13. He was doomed to be unlucky from the start.

He’s probably long-dead, but how did Door-kun die?

What? Anton is our only human casualty so far.

>tfw was doing Day 21 as well and only had a red dusk to deal with
I was looking forward to fighting the murder bots while abusing epic train heals, oh well

That's kind of fitting, considering how he died
>Gave his Heaven to YumYum so she could do work on Long Bird
>Gave YumYum's Funeral EGO and put it on Anton which made him considerably less resistant to Red
mediafire.com/file/e573xmv86l4gfiz/RIPAnton.7z/file
DoorKun's still kicking

With Backwards Clock, it's actually pretty possible to do Binah Day 49, are we ever going to consider a mutual memrepo on Day 44 so we can clear out the final Suppressions if we get there?

Which statement is the most incorrect?
>Employees are human
>Gigachads are human
>Clerks are human
>Sephirahs are human
>Abnormalities are human

It's obviously
>Clerks are human
Though
>Gigachads are human
is debatable

Netzach's gimmick can be cheesed by using ticketman.
Never thought he'd be useful.

Gonna speed this one
3am here and i want to sleep

Which suppression are you doing?

>Find a KoG
>It’s futa
WELL SHIT

I don't see a problem here.
Post it fag

And by “find” I mean lewd art

Even if the eyes aren’t crimson-colored?

Did I stutter?

Fine jeez....
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=75890309

I’ve been skipping threads, not contributing to the save, and underestimating Yea Forums‘s self-control, gomen

Attached: 559E3BDB-92FC-4D4C-85DF-2BE5E810C953.jpg (564x846, 44K)

>six-breasted armless multi-legged Blue Star girl with fucking hair made of legs
I'm not sure whether to be amazed, impressed, shocked, appalled or all of them at once.

Attached: 1563038259873.jpg (563x556, 43K)

Big boy game, no feeble managers allowed
mediafire.com/file/kyai5hvp3swbul8/%28Day_23%29_Vcorps.7z/file
None, that one user was right, we need tipheret mission 3
Also, i'm happy with my choices for this day, hope you appreciate them

Attached: 20190728025554_1.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

Here's the guide if you want to expand the Bongbong clone legion
>name: Bongbong
>front hair style 11
>back hair style 11
>0 red, 0 green, 255 blue
>basic/panic/dead eyes: 31/4/1
>basic/combat/panic eyebrows: 7/7/5
>basic/combat mouth: 5/7

Attached: D1838D33-F376-4E02-BA3A-BECE110CDFBA.png (515x667, 134K)

>All three bongbongs nearly entering gigachad trio status

Attached: 1544452304776.png (144x58, 10K)

To save dozens

Why do we have three goddamn bongbongs?

I don't even know if there was billions left at that point.

Ironically clerks are the most human seeing that they aren't specialized in anything and lose their shit upon seeing freaky monsters about to kill them. They're what an average joe would be in this situation.

Note from a Crazed Researcher was more useful for me during Hod's sup than YMBH was because the timing is less finicky.

youtu.be/u7zRnyp5mlw

Attached: E406A858-85A3-40CD-AE7D-31E1BEDA279C.jpg (844x500, 110K)

>Shelter

Attached: angry_gebby_by_solarboyaaron-dc41j07.png (500x500, 98K)

>there are people on this board, who are defending this assholes actions.

Attached: sticker (21).png (252x224, 14K)

No idea who this character is supposed to be, just letting you all know that her design is a total rip-off of Promestein from MGQ.

Except the lab coat I am not seeing it.