Best weapon in the game has a low drop rate from enemies that don't respawn

>best weapon in the game has a low drop rate from enemies that don't respawn

Attached: black knight halberd.jpg (600x800, 190K)

>best weapon in the game requires you to ignore very specific treasure chests that looks completely normal, until you reach a certain area full of other identical treasure chests and you have to guess which one of them is the one with the weapon
>opening any of the wrong chests (that can be anywhere in the whole game) removes the weapon from the correct chest

Attached: ZodiacSpear-ffxii.png (511x515, 23K)

That shit pissed me off to no end thank god they changed it in the zodiac version.

It will drop eventually.

Ds2's best weapon is a meme in itself to obtain.

Speaking of the zodiac version.
>best weapon in the game is an invisible bow that spawns in an invisible chest.
>the invisible chest has an impossibly low chance to spawn unless you do very specific shit to manipulate the game into spawning it.

viguro in legend of legaia. ridiculously strong electric seru, and you only see them as a boss fight with a 20 percent capture rate for the first half of the game. if you get it it can carry you through the game, but if you miss it the place it reappears in outscales it's brokenness

Attached: Viguro_x2_front.jpg (700x517, 399K)

That's the best weapon if you're a scrub.

Use a save editor. Only a retard would restart the game 10 times for a drop.

best weapon in dark souls is one you're good with, you don't need BKH to progress or even progress easily

also they do respawn in kiln

I'm currently on my I've-lost-count playthrough and using the normal halberd for the first time. I hope I get the black knight one.

>you can get it 5 minutes before the game ends
thanks user

But that's not the best weapon in the game. It may have the highest Atk stat but it combos poorly. Muramasa and the final two Big Swords both do more dps and even the top 1h sword and Dagger are legitimately most often better because if you're attacking at all instead of using abilities/spells Combos are the way to go

As opposed to being extremely easy and quick to acquire? It's good it's a rare drop, else every single run would just be a BKH run.

yeah i used a longsword +10 the entire time i played DS3. only on other playthroughs did i try other weapons

got it on my first run
ez game desu

Don't forget the great crystals chests that can give you a good one of a kind item, or some generic healing item at a 50/50 rate.
Good times

>coolest armour is only obtainable just before the final boss of the game

>Thinking the game ends

Or the chest that only have a 1% spawn rate, followed by 1% chance of having anything at all inside of it, and 1% of said something being one of the best shields in the game.

>"from enemies that don't respawn"

"What is NG+?" - The Thread

They respawn in the Kiln.