Booooooooooring

booooooooooring

Attached: zelda-breath-of-the-wild-game-cover-i34556.jpg (472x709, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-BZiQ-wocrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Like every open world game ever. The worst genre.

of course, is no masterpiece.

*blocks your path*

Attached: Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg (256x330, 55K)

This game must be really good since Yea Forums is STILL salty 2 years later.

>It's another "All it needs is to be non-linear to be open world" idiot
based retard
and I bet you think Metroid is open world too

You must hear that a lot from women

Attached: 1514331671410.jpg (745x1600, 303K)

Metroid/ZM are.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-27 at 5.04.06 PM.png (924x40, 20K)

not him but
>wikipedia

Attached: BotW combat is fucking epic.webm (320x180, 2.67M)

>n-no my buzzword please, open world can't be good
LMFAO

Not an argument. Dark Souls is open world.

Attached: 1532378959358.jpg (700x913, 82K)

You can't climb those montains you see in Dark Souls, so it's not an open world by definition

not an argument

it isn't tho, is just like a final fantasy

Zoom zoom

Why are tendies so impressed by a game that mirrors what assassins creed did 15 years ago?

Please tell me which Final Fantasy game gives you full access to 3/4ths of the game world from the start, that isn't XV.

BotW is not a perfect game. But whenever I see someone on this board trying to "criticise" the game, all they can muster is redundant retarded opinions or just make up lies.

This says a lot to me. It tells me that these 'haters' do not understand video games as a craft whatsoever. It tells me that they lack the education and intellectual enlightenment to experience a game like BotW beyone asshole fratboy mentality.

Its like listening to a child trying to convince me The Godfather is a bad movie.

>it-its boring! The first 40 minutes are all about a wedding!
>no tits or car chases or explosions!
>no cgi robots or superheroes!
>too much talking!
>it-its shit!

These simpletons have to wake up every day in a world where BotW is considered a masterpiece of game design and one of the best games of all time and they can't understand why.

Attached: 1564227423091.jpg (453x470, 24K)

>3/4
more like 1/4 of the world. and XV is open world.

>more like 1/4 of the world.
Stop talking about games you've never played.

Three Years Of Tears from this guy lmao.

Can you imagine being this obsessed?

Thanks for buying the system and the game to play on it SUCKER AHAHAHA got your money chump!!

Wow 2017 to 2019 is 3 years now. When did we lose a year?

Its free and better on pc.

He's been fighting his sad crusade against BotW since E3 2016.

Cope.

Im on that same crusade and dont reply to me again please until you take some reading comprehension courses.

That'll be 360 dollars please.

if every area isnt connected from every side then it isn't openworld, dark soul is linear as fuck, even if it gives you diffetent ways to start.

Attached: dark souls entire map bosses.png (1600x1593, 551K)

I am convinced these threads are occupied by the exact same people.

>better on pc.

Christ no

youtu.be/-BZiQ-wocrw

>The Deapths

Attached: updatedCringe.png (500x495, 468K)

Its honestly just one or two autistic shitters who cannot handle the fact Nintendo made a good game (you know, like Nintendo usually do).

They've at this for years now. I'm honestly not sure what they think they can accomplish. Its seems to be they're just trying to convince themselves or something.

Attached: 1562751109808.jpg (255x266, 24K)

nice argument

>good game
*good popular game

I'm telling ya, it's all fun and games for the metacritic spammers until Nintendo gets a good score. Then it's all "nintendo bonus reeee"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>""""""""""""""""""""""""critcism""""""""""""""""""

Been playing all day on pc at 60fps. A couple of stutters here and there but nothing major. Well worth it for the better graphics and 60fps.

>don't @ me

nuclear tier cringe

Not my fault you cant read properly.

Yeah I liked the game too. Play it anyway you can, it's one of the best games ever, so however you gotta do it.

Correct. But at 4k 60fps for free is the proper way.

Nah. Wii U emulation is a weak substitution for playing on Switch.

Doesn't have the convenience of that silky smooth Switch UI.
Still glitches.
Unless you have a gyro enabled controller the entire gameplay is gimped out the ass.
Worse loading times
No portability

Sorry son, you're not fooling anyone. Emulation has NEVER been the definitive way to play anything in the history of gaming.

Its free.

It's literally a Wii U game. You are at levels of cope that shouldn't be possible. Amazing.

Get a load of this guy. He's playing the PORT of the game on his Switch and thinks he has the "definitive" version. Oh I'm laughing.

Attached: 1512518466768.jpg (525x482, 42K)

Yes it was free on my hacked Switch too.

The best way to play BotW has always been on Switch. Don't be upset about it.

Id rather save 360 dollars than care about waggle shit.

Based retard.

Its funny how these threads alwasys start out as 'BotW is shit!' and then when you get laughed at the convo turns to "w-well I can play the Wii U version on an emulator for free!"

Hee-larious.

Attached: 1563267827420.jpg (600x927, 41K)

But you can. For free. And save 360 dollars if you dont like it. Face it kid, you got dabbed on by nintendo.

>30fps jaggies
ew

Attached: botw cemu.png (1919x2157, 3.51M)

>waggle shit
fatty lmaoooooo

Yeah looks amazing. youtu.be/-BZiQ-wocrw

That framerate. That shader tearing. All those glitches ruining the experience.

>w-works on my machine!

Sure. I played BotW three years ago sitting in the shade by the pool sipping cocktails while you're festering in your bedroom and feverishly tweaking a shit unstable emulator to desperately play those sweet Nintendo games. Are you ok kid?

You ok bro?

>youtu.be/-BZiQ-wocrw

Fucking kek is this what PCbros call the definitive version?

SEETHING

is there a guide to playing BotW on cemu?

Here's the truth for all of you newfags, a timeline of botw and cemu

My PC has a gtx 970 (more than enough for 1080p upscale) and an i5 6600

>Botw launches, boots 1 week later
PC dumbasses: it'll run great in a month

>4 months later
Game finally renders grass and shit properly. with shader caches it barely pulls 25 fps in most areas (it drops to about 10 in towns). it also crashes around every hour (I timed it). I beat the entire game like this, and it is definitely not a good experience whatsoever.
PC fats on Yea Forums at this time claim it's running great apart from " a crash every few hours"

>The December the dlc comes out (about 8 months after launch)
Crashes are finally fucking fixed but the fps still drops below 30 fps all the time. Also, even when it runs at full speed it still experiences "jitter" where the game speeds up slows down constantly. it's hard to explain what this is until you play it, but it is ass. it's "playable" but still worse then the console apart from the resolution
PC fats: "supperior to console!"

>A few weeks ago (nearly 2 years after launch)
Finally fucking holds 30fps, BUT STILL CAN'T DO A SOLID 60. the 60 fps patch has improved but you'll rarely hit 60 fps. infact in a lot of areas you'll drop below that
oh and by the way if you use 60 fps it still has jitter out the ass.
PC lardshits: runs at 8k 120 fps on my rig (it doesn't, I actually saw someone claim this shit in a thread one time)

So 2 years later and still DOES NOT RUN AT 60 FPS ON 99% OF RIGS. In mid end hardware IT WILL RUN POORLY

But PC players are obsessed with making their platform look as good as possible so they constantly exaggerate how good emulation is.

tl/dr: emulation is fine for poor fags but it will always be an empty soulless experience.

Attached: 74574568956.jpg (700x913, 109K)

Why is the Bolson crew not leaving my property?

>Bro the Switch is portable bro
>It's so cool dude
>How has no one done this before? Made a PORTABLE gaming console?
>You know how you're always jet setting around the world, hopping on and off airplanes, get a Switch bro!
>You know how you always wanted to sit outside in public playing a Zelda game? You can do it with SWITCH bro!

Every time.

Attached: GK3BK.gif (500x375, 188K)

>3 years ago
Theres that time warp again. Crazy how you think it was 3 years ago when it was 2.

This cope is unmatched. Im impressed.

Runs perfectly on my girlfriend’s computer from 2013 which has 8GB ram, an i5 3670k and a GTX 760. Full 60fps with no drops. You just need to follow the right setup tutorials, brainlet.

Not him but one of my most cherished gaming memories was sitting out on my back porch 2 summers ago, watching the sunset and playing comfy BotW with a chilled beer. Pure gaming nirvana. I feel bad that you will never experience this joy.

Attached: 1557177460828.gif (333x194, 1.78M)

based

This nigga probably just installed CEMU and got a Brazilian ISO and didn’t edit the game profile at all. You’re supposed to change shit like your GPU buffer, max thread cycles, CPU recompiler mode and shader settings based on your specific hardware, retard. Or he’s an AMDrone

I've had gameboys, game boy advances, game gears, Ds's, 3DS's, PSPs, Vitas, and smart phones. But you think you experienced some new sensation huh? Drinking a beer and playing Breath of the Wild 2 summers ago? LOOOL ok retard.

Ok Boozebrain.

Why does the working class always attack and slander things when they cant afford them? I saw these exact same posts here when twilight princess came out and people where unironically debating that the gamecube version was better then the wii version.

What about botw do you like so much?

>if you don't buy into the Switch portability meme, you must be poor

Wew lad. this is one wild ride.

How arrogant you are. So user, enlighten us all on how to form a real, valid opinion. If a person finds BotW boring or just generally dislikes the game's design choices, those aren't 'retarded opinions'.

Don't be mad at him because he had fun, ok? Are you 12?

isnt this what they call "open ended"? not necessarily open world

Not really. I figured it out through a lot of trial and error. BSOD’s guide is missing a ton of shit, but what I did is go between his tutorial and a github guide on setting up Wii U USB helper, although the key sites and other shit are kind of different for that so you’re gonna have to google the problems you have when setting things up and hope for the best. Nothing is easy about it, it’s about 1000 times more difficult than Dolphin and you better have a lot of patience, but it’s worth it in the end.

It gave me the most pure sense of adventure I've ever received from a video game.

(you)
>The first 40 minutes are all about a wedding!
Have you even played the game?

>It gave me the most pure sense of adventure I've ever received from a video game.

BotW in a nutshell.

Attached: 1537176985016m.jpg (1024x576, 70K)

It was the first game in like 15 years where I actually had fun, also the very first open world game that I enjoyed from the beginning to the very end (tried almost everything that came before)

you didn't play it

once you rebuild tarrey town they will go there as long as you never talk to them again. there's a guide somewhere on how to make them leave.

>What about botw do you like so much?

Its the Zelda game Nintendo promised me 30 years ago: a fully realised world of Hyrule to exploring and adventuring in.

On an game fan level, its a masterclass in design. The game gives you one single objective: beat the bad guy in the castle. How you go about doing it is up to you. BotW gives the player a vast world to explore and create their own adventure in on their own terms.

Attached: 1537187977207.png (900x506, 683K)

is this a Switch screenshot?

>Fetch quests
>Borderline copy paste shrines
>4 shitty dungeons
Wow so vast

Yeah, I don't know what he even means by that. He must be in the wrong thread

Yes.

>Unless you have a gyro enabled controller the entire gameplay is gimped out the ass.
Check, there's a customized version of DS4Windows that enables sixaxis input. And works perfectly in CEMU

PC wins again

No one's mad. They're saying to blissfully reminisce about your fun times with the Switch because it's portable sounds stupid. There's been portable gaming machines for 30 years. And Also, I played BOTW for a month in 2017 and then moved on. In July 2019, trying to convince someone they need a Switch because you can sit in your backyard and play Zelda sounds retarded.

I hope 2 feels a bit more alive

Attached: ct.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

He's obviously referencing how young tweens of today would react to the Godfather. They have no understanding of movie making beyond the superficial. Pretty much the same retarded morons who complain about BotW with similar spasticed observations.

you know what the worst part of these threads are?

for two years I held back getting a switch because I thought this game WAS shit because of them

but then a month ago I finally got one and this game really is different when you're actually playing it instead of watching it streamed.

I watched the whole game on youtube after it came out and thought I had spoiled it too much.

But this game is still fucking FRESH and FUN as FUCK even if you "ruined" it by watching whole playthroughs.

It's probably the best zelda overall. The weapon breaks aren't a problem and there's so much to see and do that watching a few playthroughs wont spoil everything and it is a very different experience to actually play it than watch it. It made me realize there's a disconnection of perception where I thought it didn't look that fun but I did when I played it for myself.

You could've gotten a Wii U for half the price. You're not a savvy consumer, are you

>cant do shit with 90% of people in Hyrule

That's a pretty bad example

>You could've gotten a Wii U

You'll say anything to stop people buying a Switch lmao.

that's why I said feels

>not an argument
not an argument

that screenshot is like saying resident evil 2 is open world because it takes place in a large and continuous raccoon city

I bought it the past weekend. I think I'm at 80 hours till now, just exploring, doing slowly dungeons and the occasional story missions.

Currently I'm working on my house and trying to get people for that town the "Son" guy wants to make.