Doomguy can't be in Smash because Doom hasn't been on a Nintendo system- Oh shit

Doomguy can't be in Smash because Doom hasn't been on a Nintendo system- Oh shit.

Attached: dood.jpg (857x740, 153K)

did you forget about Doom 64?

Make that 4 once 64 gets ported eventually

Attached: EAcEmm9W4AEzF0g.jpg (680x150, 14K)

>Doom on SNES
>Doom 64
He still won’t be in though

Doom was on SNES and GBA before dude.

64 on N64 too.

Doom 2016 too
and Doom Eternal has been announced for it too, right?

>Doom on the SNES
>Doom 2 on the GBA
>Doom 64 was fucking exclusive
Doomguy is my most wanted at this point, but I doubt he's going to make it in the near future.

Doomguy is your MOST wanted? A generic gunman?

Almost every character in Smash is a generic stock character.

Most Smash characters take your expectations for a character and subvert them.

Doom was on the SNES, Doom 64 was on the N64, GBA had Doom and the first port ever of Doom 2. Nu-Doom was on the switch, and the only one that was missing was Doom 3 which is now on the switch.

Yeah, I mean before Doomguy it was K Rool, and before him it was Ryu. All the S-tier smash picks are already in the game, I'd like an FPS character and Doomguy makes the most sense out of any of them.

>I'd like an FPS character
But we have Samus?

The only character in Smash that really is a FPS character is Dark Samus. Regular Samus is a metroidvania character.

Doesn’t change the fact he’s an awful choice. Literally not even a character, just a pair of arms with a gun. Might as well add “CoD man”, or “truck simulator dude”.

>Doomguy can't be in Smash because Doom hasn't been on a Nintendo system-
You are quoting literally no one. People always point to his irrelevancy in Japan or his violence for why he can't be in Smash.

I'll take generic guy with a gun over generic guy with a sword #13.

Did you forget Doom GBA? Everyone else I wanted is already in
Sonic, Mega man, Ryu
I’m satisfied

>Doomguy can't be in Smash because Doom hasn't been on a Nintendo system- Oh shit.
Doom was ported to SNES and there was also Doom 64 on N64. And also the Doom ports on GBA.

Dude it’s just Metroid
Samus literally coined the term

>People always point to his irrelevancy in Japan
Banjo
>or his violence
Snake

Technically SotN coined the term because you wouldn't have Metroidvanias if they didn't start making Castlevania games that played like Metroid.

I don't actually give a shit about those arguments I was just pointing them out. Also Banjo was fairly popular in Japan.

>Also Banjo was fairly popular in Japan.
Man I never heard a single person say this until he was confirmed for Smash and then suddenly people are backpedaling so that it doesn't break any of their existing rules.

>Man I never heard a single person say this until he was confirmed for Smash
Were you dead for like a month?
One of the big arguments for him was that he would rank high on japanese polls for favorite franchises.

>Man I never heard a single person say this
Not sure what discussions you were a part of then. Lots of Japanese fan polls had Banjo on them.

what?

So by this logic Sans is getting in?

He's been in since 64

If Sakurai wants him, sure.

This is unrelated, but does anyone know what a person speaking English with a Czechoslovakian accent would sound like?