Was it autism?

Was it autism?

Attached: 3DFA99BF-8899-4D2B-B588-CC4B15B30146.png (378x320, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dwampY_jIdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that Toby said nigger.

When

Probably, but it's like, the cool kind of autism where you can create a bunch of shit, not the weird kind where you act like a sperg in public not that they're necessarily mutually exclusive

wtf i love toby now brb buying undertale

Baby don't hurt me

I envy creative people that have the drive to stick to projects.

he cute

what ever happened to fragmaster

Let's work together

Based and redpilled

buying another copy of undertale now

At the bare minimum, it attracted a lot of autism.

Attached: tumblrtale.png (1577x548, 596K)

Nah it was Judaism

Dr. Andonuts Rage=HS Megalovania>CogDis Megalovania>>>UT Megalovania

Undertale is overrated.

Attached: xiv28ov996711.jpg (524x281, 11K)

CogDis isn’t an official remix tho

Le edgy kid. 9gag misses you.

Based Hussie poster, stay alpha.

Attached: CHAD.png (2048x1024, 3.1M)

And one of the characters in his earthbound romhack said faggot.

autism doesn't exist, like gender it is hyperreal and is a product of a puritan patriarchal scientific community x cutthroat capitalist corporatocracy

Attached: fuck you.png (1463x911, 1.67M)

You're autistic.

>the most definite proof of autism believes autism doesn't exist
The ironing is real.

Andrew? Andrew Hussie? Is that you?
Andrew, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.
You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.
Nobody will remember Andrew Hussie. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.
In short, you are an enormous failure.
Andrew, being that you're about 35 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.
The abhorrent failure that is MS Paint Comics, Andrew Hussie, that is your legacy.
Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Andrew, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.
Maybe in a couple of years, Andrew, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.
I genuinely doubt it.
Now excuse me, I have to work on Deltarune. My accountant estimates over sixty million dollars in sales.

Attached: image.jpg (770x578, 227K)

Why does he look different in every picture I see of him

Tpbp

Tobys so cute,how do i get a game dev bf/gf

He's too good at understanding social cues to be autistic.
No spectrumburger would be able to make a game like that.

I

L
O
V
E

E
C
E
L
E
B

T
H
R
E
A
D
S

the fact toby just used undertale kinda hurts a bit, seems like it wasn't a passion project like he made it out to be.

That's Mitch Jones, retard

it's strange how a single man overnight can be responsible for millions of people loving you becoming fans and changing their lives

Whatcha u mean?

Yes.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dwampY_jIdg

Puberty’s a helluva drug

retard

your post sure is

neck yourself dumb fat faggot

Deltarune is Toby’s REAL dream game. He used Undertale as a sort of springboard to get his career going, but it ended up becoming WAY larger than anyone could’ve anticipated.

his real passion project has always been deltarune stating waay back in 2011 he merely used undertale to get the funds for it and the attention he never really cared about it all that much which is why it seems so open ended

toby is a dev dude

Based
Going to buy another 10 copies of Undertale now

ive seen this exact thread and its exact replies multiple times
i feel like im going fucking crazy

Welcome to Yea Forums.

you're going mad user. embrace the never ending cycle

Attached: 01000110 01101100 01101111 01110111 01100101 01111001.jpg (480x575, 44K)

could be worse,oh wait.

Attached: e761d0d230243bdc0f67515b5e19e89c.png (700x1016, 656K)