You are using RPCS3 to play Project Diva F 2nd right user?

you are using RPCS3 to play Project Diva F 2nd right user?

also Project DIVA Arcade Future Tone is fully playable with module changing,GO PLAY IT RIGHT NOW user!

Attached: 67468603_2173801249397470_7442351242115809280_n.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

Yeah.

good

Attached: 90615.gif (400x400, 1.54M)

NO BUT I HEARD THE JOJO FIGHTING GAME RAN FINE AND IS MODDABLE

>jojo
cringe

my pc can't run playstation 1, or n64 games, i don't think that it can run ps3 games.

wtf
is your pc from 2001

Give it a shot and see just how much it crawls

The arcade rip is incomplete, it doesn't have all songs of FT. I'll stick to PS4

No, I play it on my Vita.

not the same user from before replying, but how the hell does a 2004 computer not run emulators when a pentium could run them perfectly fine in the super late 90's and early 2000's?

PC not powerful enough to do pantie shots. Also
>Rhythm games on emulators
Why would you do that to yourself?

Attached: IMG_20190620_142552046.jpg (3264x1632, 1.61M)

>Why would you do that to yourself?
If it's stable, does it matter?
Replaying Gitaroo Man right now

>emulating a rhythm game
>emulating a horrible rhythm game
Yeah, no.

Does FT work on AMD yet?

How is it?

nope

because there isnt a PC version
and i can run it on 4K60FPS which is a much better experience when viewing the PV

No, faggot, I use my PS4 pro to play FT.

Attached: Hatsune Miku_ Project DIVA Future Tone__11.jpg (1920x1080, 617K)

Where can I order a Project Diva controller?

the arcade rip is complete it has every song that the arcade version has

I would play Arcade if it didn't require of me an NVIDA GPU, user. I'd be all over it. Also, wasn't F 2nd on PSP? I could swear I played (and enjoyed it) before. I wish we could port over songs from X and the 3DS game. I miss Gumi and I miss Lost Ones Weeping.

>Aku No Musume on FT never ever
FUUUUUUUU

Attached: Kagamine.Rin.full.1137949.jpg (1920x1080, 1.41M)

>when a pentium could run them perfectly fine in the super late 90's and early 2000's?
The real question here is, how old were you in the late 90s and early 2000s?

project diva 2nd was on PSP
but project diva f 2nd is ps3/vita only
the modding community has probably done porting of songs but i aint sure

>L-O-L is a completely separate DLC for FT
Curse them all. May god have mercy on their soul.

Attached: 133815105404.jpg (232x197, 23K)

>module changing
What?

you can now change skins properly

Oh that kinda module.
Was thinking you could play Future Tone on PC with some module thing or whatever.

>Haku
based

Why the fuck can't these idiots put their focus back on the shit that actually needs proper emulation support like:
>Nintendo 64
>Sega Saturn
>PC-98
>PlayStation 2
>Xbox
Mind you, all of these consoles barring Xbox have substantial support. The problem is that there are so many scattered bugs and errors throughout titles, most of which could be fixed with a nightly build if enough people centralized back on these consoles. Instead, assholes are putting all their efforts into Citra, Yuzu, RPCS3, and all these fucking new GBA and DS emulators that don't even need to exist.
Hell, I'd take more support right now for Xenia over RPCS3, because most PS3 exclusives just ended up ported over to PC or remastered on PS4. Xbox 360 emulation still doesn't even have support for XNA titles, and the project has slowed to a crawl in recent months for no good reason other than they don't care.
If everyone working on the big emulators listed above got together and worked on just one system at once as a big team, this problem wouldn't exist. Instead you have 500 faggots all in a Discord pumping their semen into Citra's newest nightly build, while Cxbx and Yabause remain as sterile and undeveloped as my ex-wife's cunt.

I have not actually ever tried to use RPCS3.
The games I would like most to play are action ones, and I doubt I could handle the framerate

I already played them years ago on ps3/4 so I'm not really feeling the need to emulate them on my toaster.