Get mad at vidya

>get mad at vidya
>yell I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS
I'm not the only one am I

Attached: Just_Chaos_things.png (633x572, 769K)

me too bro I can barely control it

i do that but only in my mind

this but unironically

Order won

>play an MMO
>never join guilds and do almost entirely solo stuff
IM ON A HIGHWAY TO HELL

No lie, I don't use nigger as a slur but rather a curse word. Like if I stub my toe, I'll exclaim out "FIFTY NIGGERS". Anyone else like this?

I picked up the habit of saying "ah, nigger!" Or simply "nigger!" Instead of "oh shit" and similar phrases.

Attached: 16-42-52-1564060103524.gif (540x540, 168K)

>call a character in a fighting game gay
>friend tells me not to say that
how do I find people in real life who aren't fucking libshit faggots

i also dislike black people

you should be ashamed of yourself.
>haha Im a gamer so I must be racist/sexist/pol/

Attached: 1500489735163.png (800x480, 714K)

Meanwhile this happens....

Attached: 1523155569665.jpg (720x960, 111K)

>this thread with these replies
>obvious testament to the strong and uncontrollable subconscious racist tendencies of white people
>people still try to convince everyone that whitey is the least racist
The fuck though

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 14K)

you should cherish that friend.

Go back.

I mean, this is a completely common... totally common thing everyone does.

Havent found a true gamer (TRUE) that doesnt yell this at the top of his lungs at least biweekly.

Gamers deserve to get executed

Shut up negro

>not aware this post is racist against whites
you're partaking

are americans really like that? im a spic and everyone here uses gay as an insult

I'm most likely whiter than you though

Your race literally invented slavery
No one cares about your nigger opinion

This.
>Assmad niggers upset that they àre essentially seen as a swear by normal people.

You literally can't be racist to white people. It just doesn't work like that.

fuck off uncle tom

You don't even have proof everyone in this thread is white you presumptuous racist
any one can play doubles advocate user, it's not a good look

you literally are racist and saying that is erasure of guilt
racism is not a one way street

damn. some random white bitch kissed a nigger, I guess I love the niggers now :-(

white men are braindead morons who are obsessed with being horrible people.
The entire USA needs to be cleansed clean.

Once when I was a teen I accidentally shouted nigger playing zombie survive on some old CoD game together with my cousins son.
I didn't even realize it until the end of the day, neither him or his mom who were near me when I said it reacted. It was really embarrassing

Attached: 1468628860142.png (935x935, 651K)

Have a friend that hates the word "retarded". Doesnt have anyone mentally challenged in his life, says faggot as an insult, but nooooo retarded is bad.

>Hey man you shouldnt say that man they didnt choose that life dont be that guy they can't help themselves

Attached: 1486154128445.jpg (680x680, 62K)

you mean the blackest white country in the world?

unfortunately, the US basically runs this show. Your shithole would be destroyed far before the US could ever

You think niggers and spics are any less racist? They're even more racist

in the last few years it has gotten pretty bad. If you used gay as an insult right now, chances are nobody would say anything, but it's not uncommon for someone to be asshurt. Usually someone that isn't even gay

i'm not white and i hate niggers too

this, but minus the getting mad part

Only white people are intrinsically programmed and subconsciously conditioned to assume supremacy and therefore their racism is ostensively just a reflex, a product of your close minded understandings. No, colored people do not exhibit that sort of behaviour, using that fact I can deduce that all of the posters are definitely white people.

This is a false flag. You're white. You made this dumb ass post to make me hate niggers. Fuck off

Saying

NIGGERS
I
G
G
E
R
S

is a small mental rebellion against the suppression of white interests.

Niggers literally MAKE FUN of other niggers trying to get their act together.

>Uncle Tom

Fucking imagine complaining about your circumstances then outing anyone who tries to do something to change them

I pity your optimism.

So what you're saying is that a Hispanic man can't hate niggers.
That's retarded, your retarded.

Just because they throw a few harmless jabs at whitey doesn't mean that they are racist. These are disenfranchised minorities for Christ's sake.