Underrail

Let's keep the expedition party going, people!

Autists who can't beat Depot A, stay the fuck out.

Attached: Expedition.jpg (639x361, 34K)

I'm not sure how to spend my specialization points.

Are flat increases better than percentages? I'm doing a pure puncher, so I took expertise and a shit load of damage percentage increases but I'm not sure whether to invest more into the percentages or expertise.

I wish there was a way to switch from oddity to classic without having to start over. I'm playing this game for the first time as a steel armor/AR build without stealth and the battles feel pointless without an experience reward.

Why though?

Attached: 1553354733615.jpg (460x163, 24K)

Their fur shocks you when they try to cuddle.

You get plenty of oddities from enemies.

where does the ferryman dock at the pirate base? i cleared out almost everything and yolalala says hes docked here somewhere on the radio but i cant find his boat.

Lads what happens if im not there to defend the camp against the savages?

>Letting savages rape and pillage
you go and help them right now

Who else likes the furry costume?

Attached: underrail.png (1600x900, 1.68M)

Pic related happens

Attached: 1456893941016.jpg (720x690, 72K)

>the battles feel pointless without an experience reward
because you're a hamster on a wheel

enjoy molotovs

They do the battle without you and fuckton of them die.

just walked all the way from SGS to rail crossing and didn't get a single oddity

Attached: 1525561302460.jpg (538x538, 39K)

And then you have to fight thousands of the same enemy for no reward once you research the oddity 3 times.

I think something went wrong with my expedition run. I found the mines and asked the ferryman to bring them over to arch island, he agreed for 1k charons but I don't see them anywhere?

Daily reminder if you dont use a hammer you're a faggot

Also, the guards keep dying and they don't have replacements, does the base get overrun by these savages?

The main reward from fighting enemies is ingredients you can extract for them. And for that they are amazing.

Real men beat their enemies to death with their fists.

It really all depends on the feat in question.

How many defenders do you have left? Ask Briggs.

He might have moved already. He docks down south, between a pirate platform and a beach with a dead crab on it.

>an alconautical journey that first makes a point and click quest out of the game and end with you snooping around a serbian military base
Wh

Attached: 1538470469426.jpg (542x542, 25K)

Agility or Constitution for a pure psi build?

You have to go to the mnies, clear the area from spiders and call him over the navcom. Try to read next time.

It will if you run out.

Agility is turbo cucked with the new gear if you want to invest into dodging since new psi crowns give you 25% dodge penalty. Constitution is solid all around.

Improved Unarmed damage is the only one that increases my unarmed damage all around, status condition or not. I was thinking of reducing Blitz's cooldown to five but damage is more important than attacks and I'd usually end fights before the fifth turn.

I finally decided to increase my expertise so I can do 25 damage and increased improved unarmed combat for the extra 10% unarmed damage.

is aegis the starting point for expedition content? how do I prove myself to the dude

Is there any decent psi/str hybrid for using the spear staff?

Do something you can brag about, duh.

lol undetale haha sans lol

Attached: 4.gif (199x169, 21K)

6 Agility for sprint
Everything else goes to minimal strenght requirements, then constitution

I swear to god if you need to be invictus before starting this shit

You have like a dozen if not more options.

>6 Agility for sprint
Sprint is pretty useless for a psi build though.

Not invictus, no.

any suggestions for an easy one? I wanna dive in as soon as possible

>30 MPs for 2 turns
>useless for ANY build

Do you get enough talents to have two weapons as "main"?
I want use sniper and shotgun but im afraid to not have enough space for talents

I beg to disagree
Sprint is amazing 'Nope' option, also to speed up the walking speed while not in combat
t. Metal armorfag

There's a lot of things you can do to prove yourself

Attached: 20190722113436_1.jpg (1920x1080, 620K)

Eh, whatever. Go kill Balor or kill gladiators up to the Master Exploder I think, that's the fastest.

>Be there
>They kill all the enemies no problem i just snipe 3
>Dont be there
>They die like flies
?????

Oh shit, you can tell him about killing Tchort? What's the reaction?

Just past Depot A and started TNT'ing everything.

I'm not really feeling my PSI build at all despite things having not been an effort up until now. It was mostly greandes, I think.

I want to make something else; heavy armor Rifleman or Heavy Armor Hammer Mans?

Hammer
+is manly
+hit shit
+break bones
-slow
-brought a hammer to a gunfight

Assault Rifle
+shoot niggas
+shoot ALL the niggas
-less manly but hey, you alive they ain't
-ammo

Could go shotty as well but AR looks better for a heavy armor setup

oh nice, might go do balor or foundry quests then

i haven't done a single one of those yet

You are a natural born leader and an inspiration on the battlefield my boy.

Is psi stealth viable or will I inevitably take some hits?

He thinks you're bullshiting him.

ammo isn't a problem for guns

go for shotguns desu, they're new and cool

Exactly what I expected, thanks.

Super viable. Just don't expect to do much against robots.

>The fuck are you talking about? Giant monster in the deep? I don't have time for this nonsense.
Basically.

>Autists who can't beat Depot A, stay the fuck out.
Please be polite next time you make an Underrail thread, we don't like this kind of thing here, Jack.

Attached: 43534534634634.png (931x362, 163K)

>ammo isn't a problem for guns
It is when you wanna shoot W2C only.

Is there a quest to kill the Ironhead boss?

t. butthurt autist dissolving in acid

where the fuck i get a decent amount of war2craft rounds

>Slow
Ah, the art of closing quarters combat as the 'Tortoise' while everybody else are the 'hare'
Use psychokinesis, Telekinetic punch has a chance to stun besides being a fucking nuke on itself, even more with Tele proxy which makes it hit -twice-, also electrokinesis is a 100% stun on the first target it hits
Force Field to trap the enemies with you
If stunned or incapcitated, throw a net, it will reduce their dodging/evading abilities to 0
Flashbang
Burning and fear by incendiary grenades
Caltrops, better if crawler poisioned caltrops
>Brought a hammer to a gunfight
Irrelevant if bullets bounce off you and if explosives are nothing more of a warm breeze to you

no, there was literally a shitposter going on and on about "bad game design" the other day and calling everyone who told him he just sucked; drop the difficulty, he instantly retreated to memeword spam "tranny" "cope" "reddit"

I think that's what OP is referring to.

Yeah, you can merc his bitch giant cyborg ass before you ever hear of it though.

>also to speed up the walking speed while not in combat

you do know that you can increase the game speed by up to 500% now, right?

>burst balor with trainshot
>260 damage

>shoot balor once with houndshot
>260 damage
lmao

Yes, viable, but think what you're doing. Also robots will fuck you over, so be prepared
If you gonna be stealth, I recommend taking Though control

You get the bluprint and make them yourself, duh. That said, Fraser at Fort Apogee sells like 30 everytime.

>Not wanting the game to go even faster
>Not pretending you're a speeding cargo train while sprinting like a retard through core city as you make car engine noises

Underrail threads are always civil and nice, please don't turn this into another cesspool.

Can someone recommend me a starter build? I've played the game a few times in the past but never really got further than the subway. Actually, I got to the psy-bugs or whatever, trying to find the lost guy, and got my ass completely kicked. I'm looking more for general ease of play and not so much a niche build.

>tefeis doing army in Biokorp Undernavy

so having planned out my build, I reach 110 persuasion by putting 45 points into it. That is counting 18 Will though, which you won't have until 26 with Inc Will.

Is it worth it to put a few more points into it so I hit higher levels earlier even though they'll be a "waste" in the end? I assume you'd want higher levels before your stat can give them to you.

Also, if I were doing Persuasion on a non Will char (3 or 4) you would hit 110 around level 19-20. Would the natural progression of 5 points every level keep you passing most checks do you think?

Metal armor assault rifles
Psi if you like to experiment
In normal difficulty
Hint: Psibeetles cannot open doors, and they are weak to fire by molotovs and HE grenades

Big dick caveman STR build with a spear or a hammer is pretty straightforward and will smash through earlygame enemies.

Only half the time you missing out on the three great debates that take place in Underrail threads.

1.) Is Underrail old school garbage that Yea Forums likes simply because they're contrarians
2.) Oddity or Classic
3.) Depot A: Is it fair or bullshit?

I'm past Depot A and I'm unsure how to progress myself. There seems to be way too many options to choose from and I'm unsure how to proceed with stuff I can handle so I can get more oddities and such.

Do Foundry or Core City, they have A LOT of oddities laying around ready to be found if you dumpster dive

Head to Camp Hathor.

Campt Hathor -> Rail Crossing is how the difficulty curve goes from what i remember.

I had option to tell about Junkyard mutants and drill part and it worked.

Let's just keep it cool, ok?

police chief at foundry gives quest to kill balor, but if you go and kill balor first, you can go to chief after and get reward without actually starting the quest.

As someone who only played the first few minutes to see how it was a year ago or more, how does this work on a second playthrough?

Is it like Fallout 1/2/NV or Baldur's Gate where you have multiple people/factions/whatever to side with so you'll end up going through to complete different questlines that were locked out or is it more like Fallout 3 where it's "choice A or B, both get the same conclusion and differe little"?

And this is a one character only game, right? It's not party based?

Where the fuck is dude's key when searching his old home??

>Metal armorfag fighting bladelings
>The main source of damage of Bladelings is 1-3 bleeding wound
That's annoying

Upper caves, at north cave of Rail road crossing, head north then east, explore the caves; beware, that place if infested by nasty critters
Use the map to help you

Burst fucking sucks 20 ap shotgun is the way to go

anyone doing a Machete run?

It's the trainshot that sucks, man. The shotgun ammo types are a fucking mess.

go to foundry and core city and just grab the oddities that are spread around without taking quests nor doing anything complicated just a few containers and check the merchants, then go to camp hathor and do the quests there, then rail crossing

How am I supposed to play this game? I just get my ass kicked even on easy.

>Easy
This doesnt deserve a 'git gud', this deserves genuine concern.
user how you're getting owned by the game?

>Can actually tell him about Depot A

Cheeky Stygg.

post your build my dude, let's have a look at it

It gets easier after the psy-bugs. I'm assuming you quit right at the beginning. Try using grenades on them.

Styg had fun with these dialogue changes

Attached: Underrail Screenshot 2019.07.23 - 22.09.19.24.png (1600x900, 1.04M)

Wrong person

one character.

final ending is summary of your action and it's influence/aftermath on the world.

As for linearity
you can pick few sides that invalidate quests given by others. e.g. junkyard gangs/oligarchs/ free drones vs protectorate. etc.

Yeah. I meant to reply to

It was ages ago. I attempted two. The 1st one I don't remember and I was totally clueless just figuring things out. The 2nd one I looked up a melee (sledgehammer, I think) build and used that. I've been meaning to revisit the game in the last 2 months or so.

No, some time after meeting the first rats and human soldiers, but very early in the game.

>tfw bosnian
>tfw I wish I could visit Serbia and buy Stygg and his crew a few drinks and talk trash for a few hours

I can't do it bros. Atleast it's not as easy now that I live in Sweden.

anyone know if fragmented chaos stacks with crit power? I calculated that if you took both and used a despot or vindicator you'd get 148.75% crit damage with 20p shells and 255% with 3p shells, but if they don't stack then crit power just adds 10% crit damage on those frames and nothing on the other ones.
trainshot is for taking out heavy armor dudes since it goes past DT and DR better than the other shells and can potentially stun on top of having retarded crit damage with fragmented power.

>Bosnian

You know you're actually a Croat or a Serb, right?

Ok, /pol/. Thanks for the clarification.

>trainshot is for taking out heavy armor dudes
What the fuck do you think Balor is wearing, hopper armor?

How important are Electroshock Generators for melee weapons?
I'm working on a Hoplite build, but I've only got points in mechanics, I was thinking perhaps I should add Electronics so I can craft super shocker spears?

Don't give up, keep trying. Buy molotovs and grenades as they help immensely. Don't be stingy with SGS credits are they are useless outside the station.

kek

Your ancestors' conversion to Sunni Islam didn't suddenly make you a different ethnicity, but keep believing those lies, Alija.

What even was theLemurian/NFT project? All I got was some shitty extradimensional psicrap with monoliths, did anyrhing matter ar all?

>UnderRail is the best cRPG from this decad-

Attached: divinity-original-sin-2.jpg (1920x1080, 604K)

not my fault you fell for the burst shotty meme

mate I really don't care. Just stop embarrassing yourself.

>anyone know if fragmented chaos stacks with crit power?
I tried and it doesn't.

Do I really have to care about armor penalty when going full heavy armored tank?
Is it worth it going for armor sloping or nimble?

DOS:2 is a console RPG, though.

Both are great games for different reasons, stop trying to stir shit up.

I loved that game with all my hard. Having more fun with this one, but glad to see Larian get BG2.

Didn't you read the computers you recovered?

I'm a sledgehammerfag, but I have used electroshock generators before
They add nice 'splash' damage around the guy you hit, also deals some decent damage vs robots and can shortcircuit them
It's good but it feels like a 'luxury' really, also the upkeep to maintain the generator is quite expensive, for Sledgehammer is okay since you hit 1 or 2 times, but if you gonna repeatly hit someone, you may run out of batteries rather soon
However I havent used spears yet, so I cannot really speak

They give melee characters some AOE. The new Energy Edge gives them plasma damage.

Why do you fight without reason? If you fight, you fight to get somewhere and enemies are in your way. Or to get something and enemies have it. Or because you fight to fulfill any other objective. It seems only pointless to you, because you are not getting arbitrary kaching noises every time to trick your brain into feeling smug.

Yes I read all ofcthemm it was some project log which didn't explains much

No, dude, you don't understand. It's the trainshot that sucks dicks. 4 trainshots dealt as much damage as 1 houndshot against a guy wearing metal armor. Let that sink in.

The different shot types are not balanced properly because if the pellets are strong enough to bypass DT and be resisted by DR instead, all that matters is total damage, which shells will more pellets have more. In other words, what really matter is the DR/DT ratio, not how high they actually are.

Any tips to get through this section? I was very glad I could retreat from there and decided to come back later. But apart from bringing some kind of energy damage resistance, I am not sure what I can do.

They are extremely useful if you are going knives, swords, fists, or spears (Never used hammers). You will sometimes encounter enemies that have high mechanical resistance, where the only way you can make progress is with those weapons. I personally like to use one electro-weapon and one mechanical weapon and alternate based on the enemy/situation.

Yes, mobility is also important, even for a Metal armorfag. Believe me, you gonna need all moblity you can get vs Tchort.
Try to get all mobility you can -without neglecting protection-, nimble, armor slopping, that veteran feat that reduces armor penalty, etc.

Maybe mobility aint so much of an issue if you use shotguns or assault rifles, but for a hammer, it was notorious

>When a game is so fucking good that you're already thinking about future playthroughs as you're currently playing said game.
How did Styg pull off such a masterpiece?
Why is exploring endless grey rocky caves for hours so much fun?
Why are Crawlers such a kino enemy?

Attached: 12523654659679769.jpg (266x285, 21K)

Can I make it with just sprint + temporal psi?

-e

Sprint also always helps, always take it as your first 2 initial feats
I cant speak for temporal, I havent used yet, but sure go nuts

Crawlers are better horror than actual horror games
Dropping a flare only to see a crawler right there is great

>Crawlers
>Death stalkers
>uninstall.exe

zap spear is your only offense versus robots besides emp grenades, also works very well with spear sweep. you want a zap spear anyway, up to you if you want to craft one. 15-20 electronics gets you a taser too, always useful.

Got past Depot A, but it's time to reroll. Could use some advice for this AR and Armor dude, mostly on my talents and the order of talents.

Not sure about Nimble. We already have Armor Sloping, Sprint, and if I go the TM route, 30 MS from that. Would it be better to drop that and move my offensive abilities up 1 level each?

Also not sold on the PSI. Dilation, Contraction are SUPER good, and we're kind of using Increment to lower offensive CDs and grenade CDs. I could drop for Grenadier instead and then probably not need Juggernaut.

I *always* play a magic fag in these games so I'm looking forward to being a tanky man instead.

Attached: assault.jpg (2368x1207, 576K)

Wouldn't an autist have less trouble without depot A than a normal person?

Where can I buy tugsten steel plates? I cant make them myself right?

Because crawlers perfectly symbolize what they are
Merciless stealth predators that will stalk and poision their preir and then rip them appart
Just imagine a huge, manhunting spider/scorpion marauding in the shadows, looking for the perfect moment to murder you

SHOTGUN SHELLS ARE OFFICALLY BROKEN

HOPPERSHOT IS THE BEST SHELL AGAINST FUCKING BLADELINGS

not all autism manifests in a beneficial way. Take that guy the other day:
>"game sucks bad balance Depot A is LITERALLY impossible"
>stop playing on hard, you're not good enough
>LOL TRANNY REDDIT FUCK YOU bad game COPE I *deserve* to play on hard

that kind of autism is bad.

The dialogue in this game cracks me up.

>words
If my build is combat oriented, I should be rewarded for doing what my character does best. And the more people he kills, the better he should get at doing it from a roleplaying perspective. Take your stupid fucking oddity treasure hunt and shove it up your ass.

Some vendors sell them particurally in Junkyard
But the main place you can find metal is Foundry, there is a trader girl that, quite literally, sells metal, next to the entrance of Foundry, on the same area you take the train

And remenber, TUNGSTEN IS LOVE, TUNGSTEN IS LIFE
DISMISS SUPER STEELFAGS

>Ultima 8
>Explore endless gray caves
>Awful game

>Underrail
>Amazing game

Hint: Underrail is actually good despite the gray caves.

Is the shotgun good? im tempted to ditch my assault rifle build to start over with one.

What's a good level or time to start the Expedition content?

Explain expedttion ending?-was it a fucking nothingburger?

Meanwhile I went through depot A yesterday on hard as a first time player and had no particular problems (after finding a way to see the damn mines BEFORE stepping on them, that annoyed me for a while)

around 15-20 level, or right before entering the DC caverns in the institute

Attached: underrail.png (2552x1024, 443K)

Attached: virgindronechadunit.png (2518x1024, 299K)

>tfw metal armor sledgehammer psychokinesis

pure puncher as in no gloves?
improved unarmed strike
expose weakness duration
cheap shots damage

I prefer agility on my tranquility build
I never get hit though

balor or the beast

unmarked tile in lower right corner
some things in this game are unmarked, but the little finger icon will still appear

yessir

How bad will Classic over-level me? Having played until Core City on Oddity, I see why people like it but Classic is more for me. I don't want to super over-level shit, though. 1-2 levels more on the whole is not a huge deal to me if that's how it shakes out.

The tech guys found the Shadowlith and started experimenting with it along with Psionics. Eventually, they started doing rituals and shit besides recording the activities of the psions who went insane because of it. The serpent god the natives worship was inspired by the snake demon wraiths that come from the thing. The Serpentborn get zapped by the monolith because the shadowlith's influence is all fucking over them. Magnar's ghost and the unrestful spirits in the graveyard prove without a doubt the serpentborn are fucked to fucking hell thanks to the thing.

yeah, now that i think about it once you have a good enough shotgun the DT reduction on the bigger shells stop mattering as much as the DR reduction, but the DR reduction isn't high enough to beat out the higher raw damage of hopper shot so there's no reason to use anything but hopper shot except for pre-depot A since you won't have a good enough shotgun by that point to invalidate the rest of the shells. buff pls styg.

It depends on how often and how much you explore and kill all the things.
I do a lot of trading for my mercantile empire and I'm a bit too strong from just wandering around, but this isn't my first playthrough.

I did all that but cheap shots damage. I used that to increase my expertise. Going to invest the rest of my points into fancy footwork for even more MP. Going to pick strider after I get expert unarmed strike

an electroshock generator is rarely not better than a bare weapon

not worth it at all
not even a tiny bit

AR's are better by a wide margin

15 is the default
any later and you're robbing yourself of a challenge

this image inspired my sledge juggernaut build

Where the fuck was the teknoport to Atlantis? To the Surfas? Was it all fucking ruse??? Fuck you styg

i need more underrail memes in my life

Grenades

While this game LOOKS cool, because Yea Forums is talking about it, I can't help but think it's probably shit and full of gay RNG. Anyone who isn't a total incel shut-in have any insight on this?

what with the section where like 10 cats attack you together with 4 lunatics?

I gathered as much from the surnames. But it's fucking petty! What the hell!

Attached: 73453454.png (1416x1000, 1M)

we've posted all of the ones that exist in the past few threads except this one, because its not relevant anymore

Attached: SOON.png (814x294, 229K)

Attached: 1478662118076.png (510x546, 19K)

What is the easiest way of getting Electrokinetic Imprint?

Getting to the lurker base.

>Underrail memes
>pretending to be idiots

Attached: 1564132153217.png (500x500, 12K)

>all

Attached: 1544086903175.png (900x2100, 499K)

actually I forgot about fragmented chaos, which seems like the only reason to use the other shells since you can potentially get ridiculous crit damage.

Realistically, both Psi virgins and Melee cucks would get bodied hard by my max stealth, trap setting, crossbow hyper chad character.
What are you gonna do about it faggots? This is the true PvP build, you literally have absolutely nothing on it.
Crossbows have special bolts to deal with every situation.
Walking into a SINGLE Crawler poison Bear Trap spells the end for you, no questions asked.
The floor would be covered in poisoned Caltrops, which yes, metal armor wearing melee will be able to walk over for free but a psi cuck would die from that plus the poison alone.
You faglords wouldn't even get a turn to act.

Attached: nicolas1.gif (331x214, 1.92M)

Trainshot can crit nicely, but it's still not enough, man. I can get around 500 out of nice crit trainshot burst with a sxith shell and 600 out of sixth shell houndshot without crits vs. Balor. Shit's fucked.

>want to play sledgehammer build
>have to play psi for max dialogue and quests

Attached: ok.png (512x686, 14K)

>sledgehammer fags
>having enough stats for Yell
Yell is the psi chad territory.

Attached: 1539711358480.jpg (1024x1024, 92K)

>throw a frag at the corner you're hiding behind
>one shotted

>ezra
>balor
>the faceless
>that modified burrower spawn used by those dudes
why does everyone else get to be a cyborg but me

It has RNG, but obviously you have to make a good enough build and have good tactics to actually beat the game and mitigate risks of RNG bullshit. Because every game that is turn based strategy has RNG bullshit, its not a product of any particular game.

Its a matter of can you handle it or not, some people can't and complain about it on here.

You get to be a space wizard who would probably never even age.

ive seen it like 5 times this week

This game really needs backpacks or some other form of carry weight increasing items.

Decided to ditch juggernaut and PSI and go for power management and grenadier. Anything to swap around or change?

Attached: assault2.jpg (2370x1320, 645K)

>other form of carry weight increasing items
Quite a few actually
There are.

>Literally maxed out evasion, your AoE ain't got shit on me
>Implying you'd see me with my stealth so high and your PER at 3 LMAO
>Implying you wouldn't have walked onto a crawler bear trap, then took a snipe, aimed shot and shock bolt
>Implying even if by some miracle I did get caught in a bad position that I couldn't just walk down a narrow corridor, quick tinker a bear trap in front of me while just daring you to come at me
Crossbow chads are the real gods of the Underrail

user, you can carry at least 130lbs of shit; that's already pretty unrealistic for somebody who's supposed to be sneaking/dodging/running/fighting/etc

and there are many ways to increase your carry weight, look around

lifting belt

You are being rewarded for being good at fighting. Your reward is being able to solve many problems with brute force instead of having to use convoluted tactics like running behind walls every turn to break line of sight or spending minutes preparing an encounter with traps and then spending more minutes after the encounter to gather up any traps that did not trigger.

You get oddities through looting and clearing content. And even a combat oriented character will loot his defeated enemies.

Attached: 1564177188467.png (800x450, 144K)

*Disruptive fields you*
Your move

dude this game was TRASH

Does weight actually correlate to lbs in the game? I thought it was just an abstract measurement.

>You are being rewarded for being good at fighting. Your reward is being able to solve many problems with brute force instead of having to use convoluted tactics like running behind walls every turn to break line of sight or spending minutes preparing an encounter with traps and then spending more minutes after the encounter to gather up any traps that did not trigger.
>Your reward for being good at fighting is being good at fighting
lolwut?

Attached: 1477693677794.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

It's less random than Fallout because there are more tactical options presented to you. You can still miss 3 times in a row and make up for it given you have the right tools.

Is expertise worth it?

>with Psycho-temporal Acceleration Psycho-temporal Contraction gives 20 fucking action points for 3 turns with no downsides

Attached: 1541088723073.png (904x768, 478K)

If there was PvP how would you have time to set the traps if it were done in a place like an Arena?

Honestly the most powerful builds in PvP are the ones that get the initiation first and then can just one shot or perma stun people.

>If my build is combat oriented
Every fucking build in this game is combat oriented you dumb murderhobo.

So you admit that oddity is dumb then, retard?

right fuckin' here
swordbois where we at?

I think its an ok feat. Try and see if you have a better option.

Arena setting is different t b h. You'd only be able to use quick tinker but the usefulness of setting traps in an open field like that right in front of another player is obviously pretty limited.

Not sure which build would be king in that setting.
In terms of world style pvp though, an ambush from a crossbow trapper literally would not be beat by any other build.

hope classic is removed just to rustle sperg jimmies

Why even call this a role playing game when it forces you to be Indiana Jones?

can someone translate this post for me
the oddity system isn't anything new anyways system shock 2 and deus ex did something similar

It's a lot more than 1-2 levels unless you just rush the story and ignore the rest of the game

No, I'm calling your dumb ass on the retarded statement that builds should be awarded XP for combat if they are combat-oriented in a game where every build is. Go kill respawning rathounds until you're level 30 before Depot A you dumb murderhobo.

How good are Chemistry-based builds now?

>can someone translate this post for me
What's it like being an actual retard?

at least twice

that's a good question
if it is pounds, most things are too light

for smgs and maybe knives/fists, otherwise I wouldnt

*shits on your balls*

Look at this retard defending being forced to roleplay as an archeologist even though my character is an AR wielding tank.

Damn you, man.

Attached: 1564237631463.png (665x435, 385K)

Right here, bruh.

Attached: underrail_edge.png (556x1141, 674K)

dunno u tell me lol

well, fuck. there goes my current build plan. should I grab sixth shot and kneecap shot first or supressive fire, opportunist, full-auto? I already got leading shot and barrel stare. perfect scattering and pellet mayham seem trash, but not as trash as I used to think since they get the most benefit from hopper shot.

Attached: 1553492999221.jpg (444x508, 23K)

What feats should I be aiming for on an SMG/stealth build?

spec ops, commando, hit and run, expertise

pls no bully

Attached: TDD.jpg (634x598, 58K)

I want to be a Faceless

>Autists who can't beat Depot A, stay the fuck out.
Im actually stuck here and I think I need to redo my run. First playthrough too
Im stuck with no health items inside a room, and outside theyre 2 dogs and 2 muties who will basically kill me instantly, cant stealth it out either.
I am retarded

He says because he sold it with Classic in it. Not cool to remove something after people bought it, but he would've if that had not been the case.

I was going to do Classic on my restart, but I'd rather play the game the way the dev intended. Glad I found this post because it removed the debate for me.

jimmies rustled, sperg

Have fun farming those rathounds, dude.

forgot the post

Attached: oddity.jpg (650x690, 89K)

Stop replying to yourself, retard.

im gonna do it guys i'll buy it full price on gog where it's more expensive because fuck regional pricing

You don't have autosaves?

just drop the loot on the floor, it doesn't disappear, also stop hoarding like a maniacal

>hurr durr if people don't agree with me they must be samefag
stay mad, retard. Have fun on cheat mode. Might as well just give yourself 99 of every stat.

No, heres the thing
I went into depot, and explored the ENTIRE underlabs. West, East end, everything. Killed a bunch of muties, a robot or two, and got blown up by a million mines. I was there for about 2 hours, when I gave up and looked up where the hell I'm supposed to go. Thats where I realized I was supposed to be looking on the surface
So I have 2 accessibly areas to the surface, one where theyre 2 dogs and 2 muties outside ready to blow me up, and one with fucking mutie dogs and an acutal mutant who'll spit acid and shit.
Im level 7 with oddity
I dont know what to do, Im kinda just waiting to see if they'll go away.

alright bois
sturdy or regenerative

Are all you. You have a very distinctive, retarded style of posting. Stay mad, brainlet.

Sturdy, it's always handy to have more hp

Does regenerative still only restore up to 70% HP?

i don't understand how am i supposed to play with fancy footwork?

Sturdy all the way

For everytime you hit an enemy, you get movement points
Usefull for highly mobile light armored builds, like fist monk.
Someone post that fist monk webm

They won't. Go back to Junkyard and stock up on healing items and molotovs. Bumb the dogs then shut the door.

lol MAD as FUCK

Attached: mad.jpg (639x136, 27K)

pic is build so far, just got done with depot A and fucking around in the burrower ruins before continuing.

Attached: build.jpg (1386x855, 160K)

>Kill 12 (TWELVE) Crawlers
>Only get 1 Stinger
What the FUCK, I got robbed.

Attached: 12532534748568.jpg (586x466, 91K)

wrong guy, but you looked tough trying

What was it all for ? Why Biokoorptje gassed them all? What was their treasure?

It took you that long to edit the screenshot?

Attached: 1519804331229.gif (250x250, 547K)

I'm so ready for this
Let them come!

Attached: 20190727194140_1.jpg (1024x768, 202K)

>HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO POST THESE IMAGES, OLD MAN?!?

Attached: b-but machetes are too risky.png (1105x738, 1.01M)

Attached: jimmiesdancing.png (598x134, 13K)

I use to kite heavy hitting melee characters. I have 10 agi, sprint, fancy footwork. Plus I use blitz when I have a surplus of movement I don't need. I am extremely mobile and its fun.

No, you dont understand...
I CANT go back to the Junkyard
If I go down the trapdoor, I end up in the labs and cant go anywhere that wont kill me.
If I leave, I get mauled by dogs

Attached: 9vmb8XF.jpg (1920x1080, 117K)

Don't pretend to be more dense than you are.
A steel armour assault rifle character can approach many situations without forethought or preparation and just facetank a situation that goes off plan. Other builds need either preparation work and scouting or rely on certain tactics to come off without a hitch.
As examples just take the GMS compount or Depot A. The cafeteria battle and the underground sections of Depot A forced me to spend a lot of time weaseling through air vents, trying to find opportunities to get things done without being overwhelmed. A lot of save scumming. A lot of taking out security cams with temporal psi and then quickly slinking back behind a corner. Laying out traps for the cafeteria battle. Abusing doors to kill dogs. A lot of work and effort. While a well built full frontal combat character might have just waded in, thrown a grenade or two and then gunned down whatever kept moving. And been done with the quest while someone else is still busy unscrewing vent covers.

You already posted your edited screenshot here, retard.
Stop spamming.

look at this retard and laugh. That denial is comedy as fuck. The dev doesn't like your outdated, unupdated leveling system that severely over-levels you and most people don't either.

Sorry that that bothers you.

Sturdy on low HP builds for better 1-shot prevention, regen on high HP metal armor tanks.

Attached: infusedpigarmor.png (280x608, 217K)

>s...samefag
>...e...edited screenshot...really...believe me
lol

I went with regen on my sledge juggernaut
battles are long when you're slow, and you never need that much hp up front

yeah, I did the underpassages map and the top floor of the black crawler lair and only got 5, then did the sewers area and got none

woah there buddy, you need to trap those stairs more than the entrance area

why try so hard to save face and protect your fragile ego on an anonymous board? because you're a sperg.

Attached: jimmiesdancing.png (942x146, 30K)

rolling with it on a sword and board build, really helps me get out of a mess in addition to sprint with my armor penalty

Attached: colonialism.png (876x430, 684K)

Quick question, is this enough HP for a metal armorfag? I can drop grenadier, put the points in CON and go Juggernaut before the pill.

If it'll be fine with heavy armor, I'll keep it as is because Grenadier + PSI rewind cooldown makes my pp become the PP

Attached: assault2.jpg (2369x1319, 649K)

>blah blah blah
Oddity is retarded because it's forcing my dumb killing machine to become better at his craft by turning him into an archeologist. Every argument ITT from oddity fags boils down to the game being easier on classic which makes it inferior, but I'm not having any trouble with the game on oddity and I'm more than halfway through the game on my first play-through. I'm just getting tired of digging through trashcans when my badass meathead should be honing his craft by killing.

post build pls
or i do i set this up correctly

to be fair, this was more grenades than swordery

Attached: gas GaS GAS.png (1074x446, 766K)

>about to do something
>OH NO CAMP IS BEING ATTACKED GET BACK
>time for an half an hour long battle with little reward beyond a bunch of healing salves

Dude, you're really putting a lot of effort into these edits. You must be mad or something.

Attached: 1534344705100.jpg (600x532, 52K)

>Oddity is retarded because it's forcing my dumb killing machine to become better at his craft by turning him into an archeologist.
Most oddities in this game are found in open containers and corpses, do you simply ignore those in your ''killing machine''?

this is the build I'm actually playing
I have a better one for my next playthrough, but it doesnt have dodge/evasion or as high strength/agility and therefor no blitz; might be rougher in some fights

Attached: Expedition Swiftblade.png (1598x842, 127K)

You can prevent them entirely by genociding them beforehand

the "argument", as has been stated numerous times already that you refuse to read is:
-the dev himself would remove classic if he could
-classic over levels you severely, making the game easier
-the game was balanced around oddity as per the dev
if you want to cheat, cheat. It's a single player fucking game, no one cares. Stop trying to say it's "better", though. Nobody agrees with you.

More like asshead meatbad, amirite

>still trying to save face
>on an anonymous image board
>"this is a shoop, I know from having seen a lot of shoops in my time"
hahaha get fucked, autismo

thanks mon
do you have any tips to be a good chopping machine

woah, those specs are wrong; old image
I have 1 in decapitate threshold
1 in expose weakness duration
5 in flurry cooldown
and the rest in onslaught

does that also work for pirates?

>-the game was balanced around oddity as per the dev
>-the dev himself would remove classic if he could

Then why did he initially release it as classic, you utter fucking retard? If oddity was the intended way to play, he'd have released it that way from the onset.

Yes

Even though I'm the INVICTUS and will tell that to literally everyone I meet, there's no way I can take their entire camp at level 11

You try way too hard. I bet you're a codex autist.

Attached: 1256519926211.jpg (600x433, 38K)

is there anything murder can't solve?

READ. Did playing on easy mode for so long damage your fucking brain, you faggot?
Stop trying to justify your choice. Just shut the fuck up and do it.

Gas Grenades + Caltrops + Bear Traps + Proxy + Huge mobs of enemies = Death in masse

Read the thread you ignoramus

>Then why did he initially release it as classic, you utter fucking retard?
Because it came long before oddity did?

>If oddity was the intended way to play, he'd have released it that way from the onset.
You really odn't know how game development works, do you? Are you faimliar with the term "placeholder"?

Yeah, it's what he *now* considers the default mode to appease his autistic fan base but he didn't when he initially released the game.

Dishonourable

yeah
I like to use a straight tichrome energy machete for delivering expose weakness and sometimes decapitate and getting a flurry started, but I use a curved tungsten electric machete for flurrying
take flurry and onslaught as soon as possible (4th and 14th, respectively, I think)
flurry needs the highest hit chance you can get, use tasers, nets, bear traps, crawler caltrops, stingball grenades, whatever it takes to make somebody easy to hit
flurry has a set cost, so use your heavier machete for it
you have contraction, blitz/sprint, and adrenaline, use them; the more flurries you can make, the more damage you're doing with them
you can make enemies come to you by using stasis; they'll waste their adrenaline/other buffs while yours stay still, then you come out of it and power up and go to town
make good use of grenades on grouped up enemies; softens them up so you can down them faster

go for the highest crit chance you can get
max dex instead of strength, leave strength at 6 or 7 if you want decapitate
recklessness and weaponsmith are good

Attached: goals.gif (320x180, 1.34M)

Why can't you craft swords that inflict bleed? What's the point of curved machetes?

COMMENT ON EXPEDITION STORY ENDING.

25 Bladelings in Dominating is not something I cannot handle without a 4 Tungsten +130 quality metal armor, which only can be obtained -after- you kill the best
It's called being resourceful, user.

where's PK and Hammerbro? How much con did you have?

He had a bunch of requests for it by a bunch of Indiana Jones roleplayers so he included it later, retard.

Okay you know what, I just have to ask because it keeps happening.
Am I really the only little bitch in these entire threads who jumps every goddamn time a Siphoner leaps out of the water? The noise always makes me shit myself. I have PTSD walking next to the water now.

>Hammerbro
Sup
>How much con did you have?
10 Cons + Juggernauth + Conditioning + Metal armor

I got the dumb box and holy shit why do human beings even have access to something like this?

Meh, crawlers are scarier by virtue of actually being hard to kill.

I have seen beyond the threshold and will now accept the peace and tranquility of oblivion when I die.

Because Godmen.

>Yeah, it's what he *now* considers the default mode
>2014, before the game even released, is somehow "now"

Attached: 1460959087153.jpg (572x303, 144K)

>bleed
you can find some
>curved
higher crit damage

10 for me as well

Why can't you make them?

really appreciate it man thanks
i take it psi ups it to another level right
do you feel opportunist might help with raising the damage, or is not necessary at all?
and chucking knives and spears for such build is needless?
i do like me some throwing

Yeah, fuck this. Im actually stuck. Im gonna try a slegehammer build, melee enemies keep kicking my ass, might as join them

>dagger in offhand
lol, pick a combat skill and stick with it, not to mention craft some mutant dog leather armor

multiclassing won't get you anywhere here.

now the death crawler is rekt'ing me

Does Six say anything to you if you have it?

Haven't gotten there yet.

psi monks still the most broken shit ever?

because they're savage bone weapons

temporal manipulation is tits
I wish I had opportunist, take it
I have never thrown a knife despite always having them on me, and Ive never touched a spear; its all just nets and grenades

if you do heavy armor sledge, melee enemies will forever be your bitch
just watch out for psi and emps

Stop accusing people of wanting to cheat just because they play classic. Most people who choose classic aren't aware that they get overleveled.

They just want to avoid a shit tier leveling system.

Why? What's in there+

youre a godsend user
and what would be the best way to maxing crits?
just dex-dependant?

>25 Bladelings in Dominating
Try 49.

>He doesn't want to become a spooky demon wraith warrior when he dies
lol

Forgot pic.

Attached: 20190726184210_1.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

>s...stop saying I'm cheating when I am
>...i..it's .... better....
just use cheat engine bro lmao

He doesn't, no.

yes. they've even been buffed. more broken than ever really.

not enough screenshots in here

I returned the boks to doktor and he was like fuk u ekspedition over go home. What was in there anyway?

Nanomachines, son.

Talk to Tanner or Azif or even Dude

Attached: shithead.png (2352x576, 1.55M)

How does faction affiliation work for people who aren't like clearly in a faction? Like if I were to murder the random thugs in junkyard, who would have a bone to pick with me? All thugs?

If the game offers you the option to play X way, then its fair game. By definition you are wrong. But it doesn't even matter if its technically "cheating". How is it fair to accuse someone of cheating when they aren't even aware of it? Its not fair, cheating is intentionally breaking the rules of a game.

You are just attempting to shame people who like to play on classic by calling it cheating. Instead of just respecting their choice of wanting exp when they kill enemies.

Where are the rifts?

dex + recklessness + weaponsmith + infused rathound leather armor + focus stim + hardcore chips; I think that's about everything

in out-of-sight areas just outside of merchant hubs, mainly

no, I'm actually trying to make an autist mad and succeeding. How people play a single player game doesn't concern me
but it's still not how the game was meant to played and still cheating

oh, that was crit chance

for higher crit damage, you want cheap shots and critical power

Attached: 2016-01-26_00002.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

throwing spears, knives, caltrops with hypertoxicity is fun.

Attached: 123.png (1366x768, 928K)

Why the doktor just told me to fuck off and never even talkdz about it?

I think it would be more fair to call playing classic an easier leveling mode rather than cheating mode.

How would this work? The idea is to cast the expensive ass TM spells which drain psi, swap to using HP to blow everyone up, Last Stand (lasts 4 turns, 6 turn CD, 5 turn CD with TM rewind) and nothing should be left. Could use drug for one turn where you don't have Last Stand up

Attached: consi.jpg (2473x1340, 630K)

lmfao you're still here after an hour raging about classic. take your autism meds.

i saved everything, gonna start this tomorrow, im really grateful m8
what'd you say the starting stats and skills would ultimately be?
sorry for all the bother, im really looking forward to it

lol

>finally killed every last savage in their little village
feelsgood

how do you deal with that ghost though

Attached: SneeringImperialist2.png (193x215, 22K)

Because he wanted to keep it's purpose a secret?
Kinda obvious when you realize what is actually in there.

You gotta find special something.

You need the shard and some juice

spoilers, ya fookin muppet

is that a quest line? I just scooted on over as soon as I got my vehicle because fuck those guys

Meh gonna do the boss again tomoz since no one wanTs to tell me.

Depot A is fine as long as it's an intentional "boss fight" made by the developer to force players to learn how to use consumable items

Why Tungsten armor looks way cooler

The whole place is a bosd fight

It's basically the last tutorial

Wait spear throw works with fatal throw?

no, the movement points are from hit and run.

How many feats can you beat the game with on oddity? How many extra stat points? I accidentally went to 12 str when I probably should have worked on getting 5 int instead.

>giving the enemy your weapons
>crafting grenades constantly like some sort of working stiff
>not just being a superior tech-mage-wizard-psyker-hacker and not worrying about much of anything

Attached: 20190727205351_1.jpg (2560x1440, 456K)

DOOR STUCK
DOOR STUCK
PLEASE
STAY FREE

Attached: anarchist strategy.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

Use the build tool

That's weird. I didn't get that option.

>that portrait
Jesus Christ, how horrifying.

>I BEG YO-

Same thing happened to me with the Zone Rats and Gorsky after you take Gorsky's old camp back. These retards just bunched up at a door while being melted by mutant acid.

Attached: timelesswisdom.png (697x456, 302K)

Just what you'd expect from a retarded fucking anarch.

>Welcome to the Salty Spitoon, how tough are ya?

Styg must've been in gamer fuel threads.

here is what I plan on doing when I replay a machete guy

the skill points might be too complicated and specific for a new player, but the ability points distribution is perfect, and the feats are great
if you decide to go with dodge/evasion, make room for nimble

I decided that grenadier and quick tinkering would get me farther than parry and riposte, mainly because I shouldn't be getting attacked in melee if I can help it.

Attached: machete slayer.png (1599x702, 121K)

What stats are best for a spearman? When should I stop leveling strength?

>literally the only thing the game lets you edit are the portraits
mods and character editors when

>anarch
You give them too much credit. They are just anarchists.

>starting stats and skills
the same except 10 dex
skills are up to you; you dont want to be spread thin early on, so pick the 8 that seem best right now and max em for a while until you start to wrap your head around things
I suggest mostly ignoring crafting, at least until you deliver the drill parts, but then again a good riot armor might save your life.

Attached: 250520_20190710013022_1.png (1920x1080, 2.84M)

>100 kg's of healing powder

needs more caltrops

bisson wont teach me anything. i dont even get the fucking option to ask him about it.
am i bugged?

Well yeah, if you ignore the detours and nooks/crannies you aren't getting shit.

have you taken the pill and talked to pasquale about trainers?

yes.

New player on base game here, I wanna try curiosity XP. I like stealth and unlocking stuff and persuasion and just want whatever else I need to scrape by combat.

Build tips?

Attached: 1556005627257.jpg (640x632, 86K)

Did you take the pill yet?

I like that you assume the problem lies within you rather than the NPC.

Anons could learn from his example. We need more of that kind of modesty around these parts.

have you tried every dialogue option?

yes. i only have 2. first only tells me hes clearing the tunnel.
i did the rathhound outpost quest. then talked to the hopper roundup guy. went to medial to get the pill and ask about the teachers. then i went straight to bisson.

Attached: D9SS8br.png (1270x396, 546K)

nvm seems to be a bug.
reloading an autosave fixed it.

He is just like me :^)

Attached: pig.jpg (1248x554, 111K)

I'm retarded and just want to beat the game. What would be the most idiot-proof/easy build?

pure psi

Psi only

I think its hard to mess up sledgehammer builds. High Str and High Con. But I've never done one before.

How do I get more mechanical resist on my crafted riot gear?

Anybody remember where the weird lunatic ritual room is with all the cats? I had a fucking shit time with them my first run and I want to get some revenge.

south east of rail crossing, from memory

*Snort*

Metal armor
Sledgehammer shotgun assault rifle
High cond and str

>melee builds
>idiot-proof

Attached: 1564155254031.png (388x413, 5K)

What's everyone's favorite Easter egg?

Attached: 2016-01-19_00005.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

You would think swinging a big fucking hammer would be perfect for dolts but goddamn melee is so easy to fuck up along with knowing all the other mechanics involved with melee combat.

Speaking of hard rooms, this was a fucking nightmare the first time I played. But I wasn't a literal wall of iron with a shotgun.

Attached: Ironheads.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

How do I avoid fucking up my melee character

You just posted it.
The old font makes me nostalgic.

Don't.

Are there any good throwing knife builds?

why is gorsky such a little bitch?

Seriously how do I get naval combat feats? I can't hit shit on my jet ski.

stack dex and take fatal throw, ripper, hypertoxicity. mechanics and biology to craft them. don't forget caltrops. rest is up to you, it's a fun build. mine has spear throwing and traps added.

Attached: gay.png (914x980, 252K)

Use psychokinesis

dont do it user
dont

Talk to Ladelman, he will train you for 50 charons.

actually that's old, i remade. dropped hacking and a bunch of crafting for thought control and took hit and run instead of quick tinkering.

are crossbows viable?

You can learn it at the expedition camp and advanced ones require either more agility or melee

is there a lower chance to hit or something? my fire spells always seem to go where I aim

also tf is with the price of that dreadnaught jetski. how could you ever get that amount of coin with how little shops keep stocked

>Pirates kidnap head science man
>boss chief man tells me "Infiltrate or negotiate with pirates!"
>me has 3 int, no social skills, and no stealth
infiltrate mean "kill everyone with big hammer" right?

They're better than before with the new belt that reduces ap cost

Still not enough.
How do I learn them and from who?

mercantile mainly, but not necessarily

he trains you for free if you're the invictus

Psi is immune to shit hit chance, dude. Psi naval combat is not comparable to regular naval combat.

I barely have the skill points for what I need, let alone dumping them into that

does he believe you are the invictus tho

>you didn't fucking kill him right then and there
>you didn't go join up with the pirates after
you poor little bitch, getting yelled down on and taking it up the ass from everyone

You could steal the parts off it and then buy for a lower price

Actually come to think of it, the best way to train your melee hitting ability is to get the torpedo or phaser jet ski. My ability to hit went through the roof buying the torpedo.

>come back home
>see underrail thread
>50% of it is that one autist throwing fits because oddity is how the game is meant to be played and he can't handle the fact he's playing on retarded baby mode
He does this every thread, it's really annoying to see that even this niche game isn't safe from a single autist ruining entire threads.

oh

why would anyone go anything other than psi anyways? I'd hate to have to scrounge for obscure ammo for those off-brand caliber guns

He doesn't even know what Invictus is.

To know the joys of beating men to death with your barehands without any assistance from weapons or psionic powers

it's not like he's convincing anyone that classic isn't easy mode with fucked progression, he'll get bored eventually.

Because bashing people head's in with a huge ass hammer is FUN

That feeling when you can't assign binds to the mouse

Tedious as fuck

Remember in fallout where you just right click to reload a weapon or burst fire it

Great game but feels like a chore sometimes

>implying either mode is difficult

Attached: 1521994923953.png (780x768, 557K)

Shotgun chads never have to worry about ammo.

t. 15 int

>enter expedition
>do first quest
>not enough intimidate so muties just try to kick me out
I WILL GRIND YOU TO THE BLOODY PULP IN TRIBUTE TO THE DARK GODS! LET THE SLAUGHTER BEGIN!
>genocide snakefags except Yngvar
>do second quest
>make an agreement with pirates, get professor
>want to see a monolith
>go around port ceto
>pirates aggro on me
>genocide pirates
Is there a better feeling?

Hybrid is best

Also if you're not crafting you're missing out on half the game

Genociding Aegis.

can you just genocide the pirates before they kidnap anyone?

Why would I genocide Aegis? They pay me money and decipher some lore from lemurian smartphones.

but captain cool
he pays me money and stuff

Always remenber, breh
Only kill the baddies

Their boss is an asshole and the jackass scientist who got himself captured tries to stiff you.

You should be able to, but where's the fun in that?What if I am the bad guy here?

>tfw CON chad

Attached: Underrail Screenshot 2019.07.27 - 21.56.45.07.png (1600x900, 1.16M)

that was my motto until I found out the native women have oddities

Shame.

>>Psi is immune to shit hit chance
>throws fireball precisely at own feet
sorry, where you saying something?

>wahh taciturn military man won't rub my fee-fees ::((((

>implying i'll give acorn to them instead of my oculus friends
even getting THE EDGE is better than siding with aegis in the end

human bones

and they all eat human flesh and worship sea snakes

not a good one among them

The dude chokes you out for no reason and acts like a dick if you rightfully point out how fucked their situation is. Not to mention, he doesn't do shit to provide you any real support.

>Their boss is an asshole
>cares for his men
>has friends
>able to tolerate idiots like the weapon shop guy if they're useful enough
I don't see it
is it just because he
>*grabs you by the throat*
in that one scene? Dude his only friend got kidnapped, of course he's super angry and irrational

you could just walk away if you don't like his style.

Is it worth exploring all those tunnels around the GMS compound

Is there any actual reason to kill the black crawler

>in that one scene? Dude his only friend got kidnapped, of course he's super angry and irrational
You are severely overestimating their relationship. They barely know each other. Yorha or whatever her name is, is the one he cares about.

Come on,can someone just tell me where I can get Jet and Jab already? Sick of getting my ass kicked by fucking scrapyard pirates.

Only big with a good armor that can nullify bullets
Ballistic, riot gear or metal

You get a blueprint

>Spent my whole day walking through caves
lads....

Attached: jack the island.jpg (467x528, 34K)

I said friend. According to the very reliable weapons seller guy, he's totally fucking yorha

Yes, why -wouldnt- you kill it?

Literally already told you to go talk to Ladelman

I like how styg added shotgunners to the ironheads but their AI is absolute dogshit and instead of having like the 'get to mid range burst fire' heavy assault tactics they have the 'stand the fuck still and shoot regardless of distance' tactic like they have a pistol and just do absolutely nothing an entire combat.

you try to make it sound like his dead soldiers were mistake so you can get in a "Im so smart and observant" moment.

That's when the game is max comfy though. Pull your fishing rod out and catch some pentapodes.

He just mentions that one dude's shop and nothing else, man.

no oddity, no unique items

from the pirates

Finally, an actual answer. Good thing I killed Briggs.

I GOT THE BOX, TOLD PEOPLE I DIDNT HAVE SHIT AND SAILED OUT OF THE SEA, IS THERE MEANT TO BE A FUCKING ENDING SLIDE OR NAH?

Can I use execute with energy or chemical pistols?

You get extra slides about expedition in normal ending sequence.

Go to the dudes shop and buy the Torpedo. You dumb fuck I told to do that.

So who sells the actual good crafting shit? The guy in the Oculus and Blaine if he actually feels like it?

>not just compulsively buying all USB sticks you see

Crafting quality components go up after completing the core city quests.

Dumb fuck, a new jetski was not what I was asking for.

300 hours and I've never seen the black crawler or may have killed it without knowing.
where is it?

It will improve your chance to hit/damage significantly

Huh, nice. I feel like I really fucked up tho considering the fact I somewhat genocided almost everyone, did jack shit, couldnt hack into the vault or even commune with either Monolith

Fug me. New playthrough psion soon I guess.

Only a matter of time before mods give us the boot and force us to /vg/

Attached: 1562529840145.jpg (236x225, 11K)

I think mods realize that we are probably one of the most game focused thread posters in the entirety of this board user. We may shit on hotpockets but they arent quite as stupid as we think they are, they can realize when a game coming out and a bunch of threads being made is aceptable. I hope.

thats when i move back to rpgcodex

the dark tunnels south of rail crossing, north of the hijacked train, with a dead crawler on the tracks; go up that ladder and explore until you find it

why does six wear such a stupid coat
he looks like an idiot

Oh shit

>you wouldn't understand even if I explained it to you

Attached: hex (2).png (537x815, 29K)

Your language is incomplete. English sucks lol.

Attached: dcmrwlf-af2e0b9e-4aeb-43dc-b140-91b608ba9cf2.jpg (652x1000, 421K)

DESTINY, FATE, AND PREDETERIMINED! There! Those are the fucking words you're looking for, you endangered cyborg fuck! It's not that hard to comprehend, you autist. I bet Tanner's a criminal just because he was the only one of you bastards that could actually socialize with humans.

That would be an overreaction. We only have one thread up at a time and the expansion isn't even a week old yet.

Oh fuck
Are these here every time? Or did I just find something ultra-rare?

Attached: pu.png (1597x890, 532K)

For the love of god has anyone found the Rancor shotgun?

>blue
That mean's it's fairly rare but those are ironically useful for psi users to avoid crits

those are always there

How long do mods usually allow these Yea Forums generals?

the expansion is like a week old.
anyway i wish you could buy apartment pic related instead of that soulless concrete labyrinth in core city

Attached: FLAT.jpg (1466x776, 302K)

Heavy armor + assault rifle + crafting + a bit of throwing for grenades

Isometric RPGs need to go back to single screen taverns, like in Darklands.

Alright I have a serious as fuck question for you all.
Why would you EVER choose sides between the scrappers and the eels? People keep saying Eels are superior but I disagree, if you're choosing sides you're already picking the worst choice, regardless of who you choose. Eels are just the less shitty choice.
Tell me, what do you gain from choosing sides? Maybe I'm missing something, maybe I'm forgetting something but the only thing that happens is you lose a merchant when you pick a side. So what's the benefit? What could possibly be superior than having another merchant?

Attached: both.jpg (640x809, 34K)

What the fuck do I do against naga protectors?
Nothing works? I tried
>mechanical, energy, fire, cold, and lightning
nothing works

>Been playing for 40 hours
>Constantly revisiting shops
>Never seen a quiver in any of them
?
Nani the fuck?

It's the first time that I played the game and I've posted in these threads like twice until today. Why are you fags being such rabid autists when I mentioned that I wished that I picked classic instead because I'm getting tired of digging through fucking trashcans? I've already become the arena champion at like level 12 or some shit as a heavy armor + rifle build and I'm having no trouble at all. I'd just rather get exp for kills after autistically rummaging through trash for 20+ hours. Oddity was fun at first but it's getting tiring. This game isn't hard at all unless you fucked your build up.

Random belt type so I think Blaine or Jonas may have one if the RNG blesses you

Just got hitched on the Dude's quests and I'm stuck in the lab
any clue as to what I have to do? It's something with the numbers but for the life of me I can't figure it out

Well if you are really a 3int brainlet you can just kill the mutants

there's three combinations around the room and addition is involved

More exp

The only two shop keepers that I have, hilariously enough, not been going to. Simply epic.
Thanks though bro, I'll start checking them regularly.

This.
I just killed the mutants when I got tired of waiting
It was surprinsingly easy

Didn't really answer me question, but ok.

It's also a good way for the shotgun or doctors belt

found the 3 numbers, tried adding them but then I never end up with any number that remotely coincides with the numbers on the console
guess I am to brainlet for it but I'd love to know what exactly I'm missing

its not adding the combos together add the numbers in each line together

well, as a machete user
>emp to stun it for a couple rounds
>expose weakness
>flurryflurryflurryflurryflurryx10

OFFICIAL EXPEDITION FACTION RANKINGS COMING RIGHT IN

>godmen tier
Dude
Ferryman

>bro tier
Pirates

>bre tier
Gray Army

>bork bork bork tier
Savages

>shit tier
Aegis

Okay, here's a hint that should help you work it out. You only use one clue at a time, not all 3.