A day in the life of an xbro:

A day in the life of an xbro:

>get up in the morning and play vidya in 4K on the most powerful console the Xbox 1x.
>head to work, coworker says hey man I just spent 2k on a gaming pc! You should get one! I say naw bro, I’m already gaming in 4K and I’m taking the savings and going to Vegas with the bros next week.
>go out to lunch, see obese man in fedora playing a switch, he sees me watching, asks if I want to play. I say naw bro, Mario was coool when I was a kid but I’ve moved on from bing bing wahoo. Also when I’m in public I’m about socializing and meeting girls, you have fun though.
>go see the gf after work, bang, say see you later babe, I’ve got gaming to take care of.
>stop at the quick mart for some gamer fuel, guy at the register is playing a ps4, he’s skinny and flamboyant. He says Haaaaay sweetie I see you noticed my ps4, do you have one? I say no man I’m straight, I don’t need Jewish faggot games like the last of us 2, you do you though now gimme a pack of camels.
>return home turn on my Xbox 1x. Gaming perfection in 4K until sleep time.

What is it about the Xbox that attracts only the most based and red pilled of gamers?

Attached: 7E986B86-8F41-449F-BA84-AF19F1CA68AF.png (666x656, 113K)

based as fuck
I just put my pc on ebay after seeing this shit. Why do I only game at 1440p when I could be playing at 4k. I got cucked hard. Thanks xbro

OP on the right, me on the left

Attached: j.jpg (960x540, 165K)

No problem bro, good decision.

500 dollars for a console with no games

Attached: Chad_Warden.jpg (300x200, 8K)

Xbros take in all sorts, nice falseflagging though!

Attached: games.jpg (2704x2028, 865K)

Camels are shit tier cigarettes.

>$499 US dollars
>to play Super Lucky's Tale
>to play Sea of Thieves
>to play Crackdown 3

Oh, I'm laughin'. I'm laughin' so good right now.

Attached: 156325625636.gif (400x358, 754K)

Based and true, I put like £900 into my PC already it's a fucking money pit and it is not even gonna be as good as next gen consoles. PCs are a meme wish I got an xbox one X

2080ti but the poorfag Bose speakers? Don't get me wrong, they're really good, but if you're a high baller id go bigger

Having an Xbone and a gaming PC both is the height of autism. There is literally no faster way you could've convinced me that you're a sub-normal IQ window licker.

$1000
To play
Um
To play
Ohhhhh
Total war?

Specs? It won't be less powerful than consoles though

>get up on the morning and play vidya
That's how I know you're lying faggot. Enjoy your 4k blu-ray player though kek.

Attached: 1507961554514.png (705x853, 47K)

Tell me all the exclusive games from Microsoft I can't play with my gaming PC and windows. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Not same guy, but I have a GTX 960. Not even as strong as a PS4 pro....

Rtx 2060
Ryan 5 2600
Corsair 550txm pay

Yeah but that's a cheap, old card. Not a $900 PC

>go to GameStop to buy some sweet games for the most powerful console
>the shelves are fucking empty
Cucked again

Retard. If you think the consoles that come out next year are going to be more powerful than that at $500 or less, you're delusional.

>go to Gamestop to buy the most powerful console
>suddenly remember I own a gaming PC and I can play all Xbone games on that
>turn 360 degrees and go back home to laugh about it

FACT: The only people who own a PS4 are niggers and third world shitskins.

If Sony ported Bloodborne to pc I'd trash bag my ps4 in about 15 secs.

Anyone who plays on a console with 0 true exclusives are total cuclords and actually deserved to get stabbed gutted and thrown in a ditch.

I did research and the PS4 pro's shitty AMD graphics card is more powerful than a 960. Try harder next time.

you mirin'?

Imagine getting this angry about video games.

So what games you play on your Xbone you can't play on your PC? List them for me.

Not him but the pro can barely do 4X ansiostropic texture filtering for like 98% of the software on the platform.

The cpu is shoe rubber tier

Yes no shit. It's comparable to an RX 480. I'm saying that the next consoles will not be more powerful than an rtx 2060. Are you shit posting or just a retard?

Imagine being this dude, has a green dick with Microsoft written on it shoved up his ass and controlling him like a puppet. Scary.

I just want a new Killer Instinct, bros.

Attached: Orchid-ki2013-stand.png (483x1024, 381K)

Who cares, name me some good PC exclusives, also difference is I get get an xbox one for like 100 bucks, to get a PC that isn't literal dog shit you gotta spend atleast 350

RDR2 and Halo5 primarily Rare Replay with 4K Perfect Dark is also pretty dope

Attached: 1548323550695.jpg (641x530, 25K)

Yes it will be

>projecting this hard

Poverty, everyone

>Retard. If you think the consoles that come out next year are going to be more powerful than that at $500 or less, you're delusional.
If you were referring to an rtx 2060, why would you be replying to a post about a gtx 960?

Oh. Great. Sounds like a wise investment then. Totally not a redundant money wasting purchase at all.

oh so you're a mobile poster, nevermind

Gamepass has a better selection on xbone also and consoles work much better than PC for the couch especially since MS killed Media Center Edition Windows

You still play exclusives in 2019?
Retard

Red dead 2 alone is enough to btfo Pcs

>who cares
>who cares about video games
>who cares if I own 2 machines that play virtually identical games

This website truly scares me sometimes.

Attached: 1535769430978s.jpg (104x124, 2K)

who the fuck plays games in the morning before work?

>Name some games that fit criteria
>games named
>HURR DURR

cringe.

I used to play TF2 before leaving the house each morning back in 2014.

Attached: EAXTDgyXoAA2EHT.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

Yeah dude when you buy parts for your PC they always increase in value over time after you've bought them.

How is that an argument you fet fuck, I own a $1500 PC that is the reason why I think they are dog shit, I play on my 100 buck xbox much more though because it is more fun, I also dont have to tinker with it to enjoy games and I know it isnt a money pit unlike my PC. Poorfags are guys like you who need to defend their PCs to convince themselves they didn't waste a ton of money on a PC to get some better fos for an extra 900 bucks. Dont forget new CPUs coming out soon you better save your bet box bro, don't want to be a poorfag left behind right?

Keep at it fellow Xbro! We've got the power and the best way to play so many games!
>b-but they're not NEWWW games
Calm down, zoomer. You can play old games and still fit in with the crowd

Attached: 1517300477305.jpg (271x362, 20K)

This is all you. I don't like to bully the less fortunate, so I'm not going to even bother calling you an autistic shut in. There's no reasoning with a person as far gone as you are. Enjoy your Microsoft Xbox One friend, and don't forget to buy their next console Day 1, I'm sure you'll have no problem getting one.

It's true that people on xbox are based af

why does Yea Forums get so triggered by consoles. i own a switch, an xbone, a ps4 and a pc. it's not even that i have money i just got good deals on used consoles and pc parts

You sound like a poorfag

hmm..

Attached: ghjghj.png (223x192, 7K)

>crapgamer has been on a anxiety, panicking down spiral since e3 and has already been on suicide watch twice this gen

That's how you know Xbox is totally irrelevant and worthless

Attached: boomer0.png (380x349, 70K)

Dont forget to upgrade your PC next month friend, you dont want to be left behind right? Better save those neet bux

>photoshopped out the (you)'s

this is getting pathetic

>Owning a XBone, PS4, And a Switch
Sometimes it feels good to be a Chad

You are Schizophrenic please seek medical attention

>$1500 PC
Poverty, everyone.

Unironically have sex

sure I did

Attached: 015.png (434x327, 37K)

Big dick player

unironically based. im throwing my pc away and only using my xbox now.

>>>
I agree Intel i should spend $3000 for my cool games instead of going out with friends and having sex

weak bait

don't do it, wait until 2020 and buy the next xbox

XBROS ALWAYS WIN

Attached: 1564093739432.gif (500x280, 2.59M)

2 times? Kek I know about the 1st time, after QB was announced for PC.

>name was literally Chad

>>now gimme a pack of camels.
>Smoking

And to play literally any game in the game pass, which I subbed for just 1 buck. Bet you don't have that on your Shitstation 4 and Shitch

Attached: 1553859803482.jpg (866x603, 142K)

Xbox is like PC gaming.
All power, but not games

Honestly dude this is pretty accurate. Xbros are humble and manly and dont care about gaming drama

List some PC exclusives better than red dead 2, sea of thieves, halo etc

Fuck having games.

Coming home to play some resident Evil 4 on my Xbone. Comfy Sunday playing a game I like

Truly based.

does nobody realize the games arent 4k textured graphics, they can display the resolution in 4k

the absolute state of consolefags

>sea of thieves
user....
>halo
user.....

I repeat name me some good PC exclusives

Attached: 1540006197884.jpg (920x900, 198K)

You can play the entire MGS collection on the Xbox

Attached: 1556651199057.png (874x720, 377K)

I have a Gamecube that plays Resident Evil 4, I have a Wii that plays resident Evil 4. You are bragging about owning a system that can play a game relased on 3 generations of consoles. What are you even saying...

You have to be 18 to post here. Now go tell your Mom you love her, stop acting like a little shit to her all the time.

thanks for the pic user

Your game cube can't play MGS5.

Imagine still having those pieces of shits connected to a TV lol

Oh wow user. Looks like you got 'em with that one. haha what a sick burn, how will they (the competition) ever recover?

You are literally 14 years old. I could date your mom and send you to bed early tonight while I bone her on your couch. Who cares about anything you think LOOOL

Fellow Xbro here, this is factual

Every consoletard seethes about PCs in their justification for owning a console, showing once again they know who their true masters are.

Also, lmao online subscription fees

Am I wrong tho? I just finished installing MGS5 and will now install the full KI. You hate games or something?

>name fag

>consolebabby

Xbro here. My day started with playing gears 5 and its terrible. Gears 4 was cash tho. Now i'm wstching batman mask of phantasm on this sketchy xbox app cartoons unlimited.

Says the guy who has to do gymnastics to play old videogames.

Do you enjoy switching scart cables? I don't. Lol game cube

Xbox is on PC though. We even can use cross saves.

Seethe more if you think I'm a Xbro and I only use my console.

>This is an actual adult

Yo i'm playing some ninja gaiden and it's fucking dope.

Fuck yes, Killen Instant.

Let's go bros, let's help Maximilian bring back KI to Evo

Attached: IMG_20190727_221807.jpg (4160x3120, 2.94M)

He's a faggot but he's right about not caring about what kids think. You should be 25+ before even being allowed an opinion.

based, gonna play that shit later

A fucking game cube.

I would kick that game cube so hard it would fly out of your fucking window. Get the fuck out of here with thay shit and shove the scart cables up your ass.

*snap*

Attached: 15292852038793452.jpg (1024x576, 183K)

>scart cables

Literal autism. I have never used a scart cable for anything in my life. I think you might be retarded.

me on the left

>MGS5
>only 1 month xbox pass

Based retard

Keep seething. I only paid 1 buck for that one.

lol the game cube used scart cables

Heh, I bet you can't play your silly little X-box on the go!

Attached: skyrim_at_the_pub_we.jpg (5312x2988, 1.03M)

>the Gamecube used scart cables

You're an actual child, aren't you? You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded. You are clueless. Big OOF from me dawg.