Minors aren't ho-

>Minors aren't ho-

Attached: 1543739381795.webm (1080x1080, 2.94M)

-rny for knowledge and abstinence

Good video games thread.

Stupid fucking pedo shit poster.

Pedophiles are attracted to prepubescent girls. This is perfectly ok if you're not a retarded Burger or Britbong.

Seethe faggot

water

this tiny headed, fish faced bitch could get my egg roll if you know what the fuck I'm talginbow

who shot this? the fucking lifeguard?

I thought I was on Yea Forums for a sec

Face ruins it

Wojak

It is now time for me to masturbate my fellow 4channel.org posters.

It's wrong in the eyes of the church

It's normal to find her hot, actual pedos are into flat chests

This girl is gonna age into a saggy pear, there is a mom peaking in the left lower corner, since when did pedos become so daring to film in a fuckng waterpark and most of all:
Kill all kiddy diddler

Based cunnychad

>This girl is gonna age into a saggy pear, there is a mom peaking in the left lower corner, since when did pedos become so daring to film in a fuckng waterpark and most of all:
>Kill all kiddy diddler

Attached: reddit-alien-red-st.jpg (1600x1200, 83K)

They should lower the age of consent to 15, their bodies are already developed when they're 15.

bit old for me desu

Ok so she's probably like maybe 16 or 17. My brain is telling me that her body is a voluptuous and sexy and is a fully grown woman. Is it so wrong to think that I find her sexually attractive? She doesn't look like a child at all. However if I ever admit this people would call me a pedo. What gives? I mean it's not like I'm after teen girls or anything but every now and then I'll see some girl like this and I get a raging boner.

Attached: 1533241838979.jpg (750x898, 208K)

Yeah now I have to acknowledge that she's an actual person

only faggot seething is you, look at the rules

The age of consent is 16 in most places in the world, including america.

This but unironically

>look at the rules

Attached: 1564243911898.png (644x800, 125K)

Good thread, OP, but where are the video games?

Shes like 13 m8

only if you're some fruitcake new order church. Proper consecrated orders just call for the union between man and woman to be blessed in front of the lord properly before you sow your wild oats

Pedophilia is a reddit fetish. Real OGs mastubate to gore and prank videos.

that's called ephebophilia, not pedophilia

I want to fuck a nine month pregnant Anne Frank

Attached: Anne Frank.jpg (701x1979, 387K)