Smash bros DLC fighters

Here’s your remaining DLC fighters bros.

Attached: D79E2031-5AE2-4D91-813B-C9A1B3BC2EA4.jpg (1024x576, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KwTxu5FxFeg
youtube.com/watch?v=C511V8wj9-U
youtube.com/watch?v=MY6gkmxGF2k&t=0m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=0z9ygWEwK8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=A3Ppj87ma1Q
shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,19472.msg1252539.html#msg1252539
twitter.com/UNTIESWORLD/status/1147796417823383552
gematsu.com/2019/05/touhou-hyoibana-antinomy-of-common-flowers-coming-to-switch
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/446252992/
youtu.be/-hVuv7mDNqM
sourcegaming.info/2015/07/09/megaman-villager-wiifit/
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/471251203/#q471257429
youtube.com/watch?v=9SGiI0_AA4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At this point both are actually more likely than you think, I get that doom is coming to more than just the switch but the fact it hit the switch out of nowhere feels like a sudden hint. Reimu would make sense if we wanted the first indie rep to be eastern.

Bait

I’m still a bit iffy on Reimu as of now, but I’m damn near certain on Doomguy.

He’s in.

Attached: 58827F87-F84E-48D7-BAD8-90FCF76F75BC.jpg (4000x1890, 1.67M)

Can hardly see Reimu getting it; she has the tiniest sliver of a chance but like, I just can't see it.
Doomguy/Doomslayer on the other hand, I can't see getting into Smash.

i don't see reimu getting in at all, doom has close to a 35% to 40% chance of getting in

Why?

Sakurai has shown he doesn't give a fuck about so-called "excuses" people have against certain characters:
>"No wholly Western characters", adds Banjo
>"No guns", adds Joker and Bayo
>"No characters above T rating at the least", adds Snake, Bayo, and Joker
It'd only be fitting (and hilarious) if he added Doomguy as one last nail to the coffin for all three of these arguments at the same time.

Attached: 0c8.png (491x327, 128K)

Probably not

Would be kino

Except he was the one who made the no guns rule when he explained why Snake only had explosives

Reimu is a pretty legendary indie icon in the Japanese gaming sphere. Touhou is a pretty well known franchise and I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to include a character from an indie franchise and it was her. I just can't see it happening because of how Shovel Knight and Shantae were handled in Smash but I guess those are more western so who knows.
I can't see Doomguy/Doomslayer getting into smash for a number of reasons, such as Doom not really being a huge thing in Japan and how Doom and Smash doesn't mesh well, but I think the biggest one is one I don't see brought up in common arguments against him: If Doomguy made it into Smash, it would be a given that his level of violence would be toned down for Smash. I feel like that would really take away from what makes Doomguy who he is. The whole point of Doom is ultra-violent and bloody guy shooting and killing demons. Putting him in a game where you can't do that would pretty much take away what made the franchise iconic.
I could go on, but I just don't see it happening with him.

youtube.com/watch?v=KwTxu5FxFeg

Frogger should have been playable by now.

People are forgetting the amount of dragon quest shit was in the February direct and this might as well be similar to hero

DLC Costumes are coming with Banjo. Screenshot this.
>12 costumes for every character
>Free
>Includes references to other games.
>Some are straight up new skins.
>Luigi tennis costume
>Yarn Yoshi
>Meowser
>Shadow colored Sonic
>Digby over Isabelle
>Duck Hunt in cowboy outfits
>Pauline all red dress for Daisy
>Toon Link and Young Link BOTW outfits
>Psuedo-Palutena
>Cloud has the least unique ones.

Nigga we all know that shit ain’t happening

Clarifying that the 12 costumes are including the ones they already have now.
>Also DLC characters still stuck with 8 as far as i know.

I don't see this as comparable.
Doomguy in Pro Skater 3 is just an easter egg unlockable. His inclusion is nothing more than a just "heh, that's pretty cool" thing.
Smash Bros. is intended to be a celebration of gaming icons, and idolize what made their games great and legendary in the first place.
The way I described the issue with Doomguy would still be a problem in Smash.

>pseudo palutena
Nigga shut the hell up. Literally nobody would ever want that shit. Not every character needs an alt Costume.

It really wouldn’t. He could still act brutal without all the blood.

Honestly I think Doom has gotten a lot of love on Switch because it's the cheapest third-party support Bethesda could give Nintendo and still say "oh yeah we're still supporting Switch" even though their support is mediocre at best.

Well then I guess he broke his own rules there as opposed to follwing the so-called "rules" of the fans. This is the guy who at one point couldn't figure out how to make Pac-Man and Villager work, after all.

Probably but not the final nail. The real deal would be seeing him add Goku or any anime character and just BTFO all of the "only Vidya Game characters" rule and watch everyone and everything on the internet burn. That shit would be hilarious.

I'm thinking you mean this.

Attached: Fighterpass.png (1200x670, 931K)

He seems pretty adamant about follwing the "only vidya" rule, at least for now.

Sakurai has stated himself that non-vidya will never get in

Nah he changed that. He now says its simply "unlikely"

Attached: 4C5E731B-5477-4301-BB88-1C0286A867BA.jpg (330x405, 20K)

They’re in

Attached: 485664B4-34C3-4417-ADAE-0ADBE8E363E7.jpg (2000x1142, 468K)

And he's also the one who decided to add Boy and likely chose Joker from Nintendo's list.

I think Doomguy is 100% in at this point. Reimu I'm not a 100% on. She's got a very solid chance and at this point if an indie character were to get in, it'd be Reimu. However, I feel like people are quick to rule out Leon, Morrigan and Haumaru (or any SamSho character)

>Morrigan
Cleavage bad.

They COULD tone her down I guess. If not Morrigan tho, could be another DS character

Better than fucking Gatornigger at least.

Nostaliga faggots should KYS asap. No one gives two shits or knows about some faggot gator from 1935 when your parents weren't divorced.

Literally should have never got in smash. Bayonetta got in because she was relevant and a recent game release, not some literal who green shit.

>inb4 muh rob muh pacman muh duck hunt muh banjo
Icon characters of different eras or mascot characters. No one gives two shits about literal who the gator

Attached: 1547806453991.png (1500x1500, 1.64M)

t. NPC

>I feel like that would really take away from what makes Doomguy who he is
Running fast and shooting big guns?

Not with the 255 Character UI Limit retard, You know they're not changing that since they directly ported it from Sm4sh, I don't even think they can change it.

Reimu's gonna come with other indie Mii Costumes (Shovel Knight, Shantae, Undertale)

Attached: rem.png (762x381, 182K)

Here’s your next DLC fighter.

Attached: FBDC9BCB-6035-413D-A843-BD735DFB209A.jpg (4000x2619, 2.64M)

According to the Winning District of the multiple Hunger Games we did yesterday we're getting Leon, Crash and Doomguy

I’m sticking with these two. Things are looking pretty good for both of them as of late, which is good. Even if they don’t get in, it’s good to see how much support they’ve gained since Ultimate, and maybe they’ll make it in a future installment.

Attached: DA3DCD3F-5A77-45A1-8E3E-D6B4F0D8C8D1.png (1280x720, 1000K)

If the devs can successfully tone down Bayonetta's sexuality and still have her feel like the same character, then they can just as easily tone down Doomguy's violence while maintaining some of his other notable characteristics. This thought that Doomguy HAS to go around breaking necks and painting the stage with blood or else he doesn't feel like the same character is just stupid.

Attached: 1405637337002.png (248x280, 93K)

Ree-moo? Who the fuck?

The breaking necks part isn’t even bad. Snake ALREADY breaks peoples’ necks in smash with his down throw.

What happen with Quote?

Based and frogpilled

Attached: 1563950410602.jpg (795x828, 101K)

Quote's chances are lower than Leon's squad since not only did he win Twice but Doomguy won too meaning their districts got 3 points, Quote's only got 1

Why the fuck do you guys allow this fucking thread go on every single day? Just let this spamshit die.

Seething

Based

Attached: 1563938828515.gif (256x224, 902K)

We can't, it just keep coming back, and if we don't play along on at least one, we got way to many at the same time.

I admit, I run out of things to say already... I could use some new leaks to discuss, but nothing of value has come.

>Hero taking so long that his Spirits leak
>they freak the fuck out and remove the Spirits from the servers instead of just releasing the fucking Hero
The ABSOLUTE state

This. Theres no way the release schedule of all the dlc fighters isn’t delayed.

Nintendo are massive fucking faggots, just release the character already.

source: my big dumb ass

I wish they'd hurry up so I can start farming GSP from people trying out a brand new character for days on end again.

Based

He's in.

Attached: 1555195834409.jpg (225x225, 11K)

This, but also the other way around.

Current speculation feels so soulless. No creative OC is getting made and every thread is the same shit. I unironically miss Stevefags, at least their villain role kept things interesting and they churned out funny OC from time to time.

Attached: 1559018777789.jpg (432x291, 47K)

This would be incredibly based.

The third-party mandate for the DLC sucked the soul out of the pass. Banjo was a godsend considering.

Very good user.

Attached: thanos howard.jpg (1000x934, 235K)

Post the video

Replace Reimu with Mega Man X. Don't care if he's a fucking spirit right now.

I’m trying my best to inject some OC into these threads, even if they're just movesets, but people don’t really want to talk about character movesets anymore. I do agree that more first parties would be great, even though they’re very unlikely.

Attached: 74A953E6-AE58-4806-82EB-D24F90812966.jpg (4000x2248, 2.39M)

Here's hoping we get some sort of OC from the Hunger Games threads besides the Two we already got, At least that's connected to this in some way

>banjo
REAL TALK,

I like how you guys play ignorant and act like they’re hard rules and not just general trends. Bayo and Joker have “guns”, they’re not portrayed as being used in a problematic way like how Snake does and why he doesn’t have them in Smash.

Attached: 1564166719302.jpg (1573x1326, 1.14M)

this is what happens when the good guys win. everything becomes boring.

Define problematic

Because it’s a handful of samefags sitting around in these threads 24/7 pushing their stupid shit. There is no widespread support for any of these characters, so they don’t get any OC. All there is to it.

>First winning team was Leon and Crash

Attached: 1563039623785.png (900x700, 685K)

Realistic gunplay as a primary offense. Something a real person could do with a gun as the main fighting style for the character.

The third party season is a blessing, one thing is the fandoms of each games going at old rivalries, but with the current firs party lineup, things would have gotten ugly between Nintendo fans if we had to speculate for Dixie, Porky, Rex and Dee, attacking ourselves for who among us "deserves" the spot, all while fearing the FE rep and the Shillmon.

Things are better this way.

Isn’t that just joker though? Even if his gun has some lore about not being a real gun, they make no mention of it in smash and treat it entirely like a real gun.

There’s really no reason to NOT still be afraid of another FE rep. The only thing possibly holding them back from releasing one is the knowledge of the fan backlash the last time it happened.

We got murder happy Chad Leon, Kosmos got some amusing character development, Chief is a surprising good Heel, Doom Slayer a lovable dummy, and the ship of Edgeworth and Edelgard was just kino to the very (dumb) end. I wasn't expecting to be so invested on a bunch of PNGs and some RNG.

He twirls, slides, and pirroutes while shooting sideways and spinning, which he does for a single attack. It’s not portrayed as actual gunplay, it’s designed to be stylish.

>Shadow sacrifices himself to keep the redfield bloodline going

Not even that, considering that even with the backlash, Fate became the best selling entry. But still, the time to shill FE passed already, and Astral Chain is about to lost it's window too, if anything Pokemon is the only first party IP that could still get some Shill out of this.

Don't forget this scene, We really need a drawfag to bring it to life

Attached: Untitled.png (535x451, 118K)

I mean, he does still shoot things. It’s possible to shoot guns midair.

>won FUCKING TWICE

He's fucking in bros, I can feel it.

Attached: llnddbhnjem21.jpg (684x1000, 218K)

Problem is, we already got some really decent movesets for the favorites so far... though I don't remember even seeing one for Doom, though that one is more of what they would allow him to do, instead of what he can do.

Right now, we only have the pipedreams and never evers to discuss for some possible moveset. Admittedly, we are just to used to debate leaks, but we haven't had a good one in moths now.

The first thing he did was Throw a knife into Reimu, He was playing to win

Attached: 1546400434692.gif (500x500, 2.93M)

The one that truly need some fan art is Monster Hunter being ambushed by Doom Slayer and Master Chief together... and STILL rising victorious.

No, seriously, fuck Smash, that need to be a thing somehow.

There is literally no other fanbase that has a unique 3D shitpost model that they use to troll everyone else. The more I think about it the more I realize Stevefags were the reason why the DLC speculation threads were fun and interesting. Their rivalry with Banjo and their antagonistic attitude towards everyone else was the only reason to browse Smash threads. I mean what else was there? The alternative was circlejerking over how Erdrick is in. Not even Chadhan shitposting made Erdrick interesting, he was that boring.

>The whole point of Doom is ultra-violent and bloody guy shooting and killing demons.
No it fucking isn't you absolute retard
Doom's claim to fame has always been the fact that you can go fast as fuck and be a general badass with tons of weapons
youtube.com/watch?v=C511V8wj9-U

Sounds like we're gonna need a shitty horrifying 3d model of Reimu next.
I know you're watching this thread Stevefag. Make it happen.

I never bothered with those threads and now I regret it. How can I go about finding it on archives?

Nah, what worked so well about Steve was that deep down, we fear the fact he could ACTUALLY win, not even the Touho fandom truly thinks Reimu has a chance, but we knew, we knew Steve was possible, and we fear him as much as we hated him.

We can argue all we want about who is the most truly likely now, but in all honestly no one really hates the current fan lineup, unless they are hardcore contrarians.

First Thread: Second Thread: Third Thread: These are the main threads, There was a 4th on /trash/ but even OP didn't care too much. I saw someone (Maybe the OP of the threads?) Working on Screencap versions of the HG matches but these 3 threads have all of it

Blame Joker, he completely fucked over the battlefield as for what priorities characters were getting.
Actually, no, fuck Cloud for causing the floodgates to open too wide. There was a clear Nintendo correlation to every character, even Snake (although only to a certain degree) but all that dropped the moment Smash x FF7 happened.
And if we REALLY want to blame an overall trend, fuck Sakurai. Ditching HAL to make his OC ideas flood the series was the biggest sin we all glossed over.

Attached: 3639595.png (502x400, 93K)

can you guys at least use k. rool's ultimate render instead of this ms paint garbagefire

Thanks

lets keep posting more OC movesets.

Attached: D_9w_HkU8AA1JLW.jpg (2000x2000, 234K)

Hasn’t Carmack gone on record saying Doom was meant to be violent as fuck?

Speculation has been shit since the end of Smash 4. After Ryu, Cloud, and Bayo got in, there really weren't any more deserving new characters left. Ridley and K. Rool would've been better off as bosses, Isabella was fine, if boring, and aside from a Shillmon, there really was nothing exciting for Smash Ultimate

Attached: 1564241961985.png (348x378, 64K)

Reposting from last thread, here are the reasons why the following "characters" aren't going to be in Smash:
>Monster Hunter
Already represented in game with Rathalos. Wouldn't be exciting or surprising if revealed. Capcom has better potential reps
>Amaterasu
More irrelevant than Banjo. Uninteresting literal who to every region. Capcom has better potential reps
>Phoenix Wright
No move set potential. Prove me wrong. He's not a blank slate like certain Smash characters. Don't pull shit out of your ass.
>Reimu
Literal who. Doesn't even have a official series logo. Generic anime girl. The new Steve
>Agumon
Design is too boring and generic. Would be neat, but started as a digital pet toy, barely even a video game
>Kasumi
Wouldn't get in before Ryu Hayabusa. Boring design, uninteresting move set. Not worth dealing with CERO
>Llyod Irving
Boring anime character. Expecting three JRPG protags in the same Fighter's Pass? Fuck out of here.
>Sylux, Porky, Byleth
Not expecting anything 1st party in the current Fighter's Pass. Porky would be cool, I guess
>Undertale anything
Doesn't need an explanation. You're a retard if you expect Sans and brain dead if you expect Frisk/Chara
>Rayman
Spirit, also boring as sin
>RE rep that isn't Leon
Personal bias, I guess, but Leon has a lot more personality than the other RE reps. Also starred in a game recently. Probably won't got any of them since I doubt they'd get Paul Mercier back to voice Leon.
>Steve
Not as popular as Minecraft. Boring character with a boring move set. Works better as a stage.
>Heihachi
Was rooting for him initially but in hindsight, is pretty boring. Both VAs are dead. Let the character rot in PSASBR
>Klonoa
More irrelevant than Banjo. Wouldn't get in before Crash
>Kos Mos
Fucking who? Seriously, who bitch this is?
>Morrigan, Mai, Nakoruru
Two are a CERO nightmare and the other is a literal who. You do the math

I also wouldn't want Crash if they're forced to use that butchered design and dance from the remake.

Attached: DZthmpWX4AYYYVa.jpg (980x912, 136K)

Threadly reminder
>Reimu had a crossover appearance with Kirby in another Bandai Namco title
youtube.com/watch?v=MY6gkmxGF2k&t=0m5s
>Bandai Namco has experience with the Touhou series
>Bandai Namco also made remixes of Touhou music
youtube.com/watch?v=0z9ygWEwK8Y
>Bandai Namco also has licenses to Touhou fan music
youtube.com/watch?v=A3Ppj87ma1Q
>Touhou is a pop culture phenomenon in Japan with two major conventions every year
>Sega and Nintendo sold arrange CDs at Reitaisai
shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,19472.msg1252539.html#msg1252539
>ZUN had officially given Nintendo a license, allowing Band Brothers players to upload music based on all Team Shanghai Alice albums
>3 Touhou fangames and an official spin-off is coming to Switch fairly soon
twitter.com/UNTIESWORLD/status/1147796417823383552
gematsu.com/2019/05/touhou-hyoibana-antinomy-of-common-flowers-coming-to-switch
>Leak mentions Rare Replay which was confirmed by Sabi, a very credible insider to be true, mentions DQ ports a month before DQ11's port got its release date announced and also mentions Touhou ports which are coming fairly soon
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/446252992/

Reimu is nice.

Attached: reimu.webm (1280x720, 614K)

You know, it makes sense.
But no way, right? Reimu would be CRAZY. DOOMGUY would be crazy. But they're so iconic it makes sense.

Literally all of these characters have a chance, besides the ones that are already in as a spirit or assist

Attached: 1377480205744.jpg (295x300, 35K)

I've never heard of ramu in my life, iconic my fuckin ass.

Attached: lol.gif (500x278, 180K)

Doomguy would be based as fuck. Sure, he'd fit better in something like Mortal Kombat, but Ridley is a brutal motherfucker and Bayonetta is already from an M-rated game, and they both got in Smash with no problem, so it's not that big of a deal.

Ya' need more culture in your life, user. Just 'cuz it's not a part of your world doesn't mean it's not a part of so many other's

>Goku
>Not Spiderman or Batman
the absolute state of weebs

>inb4 capeshit

>471970780

Attached: crazyshittaste.jpg (494x366, 57K)

>471957909
>this copypasta again for the 50th time
We get it, you don't like K. Rool, fuck off.

>another fucking smash thread
>same fucking leakfags
>reimu discord poster
>banjo steve shitflinging contest still happening
>edrickposting
>cutfags
>rosterfags
Disgusting
Can’t wait until 2020

Attached: 281B92ED-5B65-45F4-9DA0-6AB482BEE870.gif (350x263, 80K)

>phoneposter

Attached: 1474737149100.png (1000x1000, 513K)

>can dodge thousands of bullets
>can't dodge a single knife from qte man

Attached: 1547350994137.jpg (1920x1675, 138K)

I can't wait for fighters pass 2 either

I'm a bit excited but scared for the speculation of the next game. The next game probably won't have everyone so cutfags are going to be vindicated and shitpost to their fullest. Then there's rebootfags who think the series will go back to it's N64 roster and change the genre. And most importantly, Stevefags will return with even bigger numbers and shitposts. Banjo got Microsoft on board for Smash and this increased Steve's chances of joining the roster into astronomical levels.

Attached: 1548835435228.png (457x567, 78K)

>reimuposter
Get out filth

Attached: 472600CE-D2FD-4DFC-B4BB-07DDCB693180.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Grazed too hard.

Her second death was running from the arena after thinking about home. She didn't even tried to win or kill anyone.

I'm more sure of Doom Slayer than Chosen Undead but for now this is my best guess.

Attached: SmashDLCPredictions.png (1980x1112, 2.34M)

hey it's this thread again
>reimu and doomguy
yeah ok retard
take your rosterfaggotry elsewhere

I'm not one to partake in leakfaggotry but I could've sworn I remember someone credible saying the same thing about the DQ ports. I know a remake of IX got teased and all the PS1 and 2 FF's got ports so it's not completely unprecedented.
Reimu would be cool, never played a Touhou but I feel like she's a way better and more likely pick than most indie picks and a lot of characters people are actually expecting.

Attached: 35121BC2-D2FC-4ED0-A4F6-96DEA7CF07BC.jpg (4000x2222, 1.81M)

I just said Goku because of how many people mention him at the mere idea of non Vidya characters in Smash.
Also Spider-Man>Batman. Would be a based pick.

Thanks, somehow I have missed out this one so far.

>MvC Spider-Man in Smash Bros

Attached: 1534691020191.jpg (750x587, 84K)

Fuck your fighter pass
I hope that this shit series get cancelled

Attached: C7DDFD55-A8FA-43B1-911D-A3D4499EC72D.gif (600x600, 1.66M)

You may as well hope to live to see the sun freeze.

I got a few

Attached: 1560288774775.png (2776x2365, 2.71M)

Attached: 1556263026921.png (600x1948, 734K)

I agree. Lets.

Attached: D368DEFF-644A-4421-BE0C-8793237A31FC.jpg (3787x1534, 1.65M)

Attached: 1548973209030.png (582x412, 92K)

No problemo my nigga.

Attached: 1548404338536.png (2240x1568, 261K)

He's obviously going to die disappointed but I do think the franchise is going to take a hit from all the speculaton being over for the truly popular and desired characters. Now there's only eccentric fringe shit like "Reimu" and frankly underwhelming first party table scraps like Bandana Dee and Dixie Kong to root for, and they just don't kick off a cult following as naturally as characters like Banjo did. Waluigi is going to be the last character to get in from sheer fan demand.

Attached: Reimu.png (1626x1398, 467K)

Reimu.... Fucking who?

Attached: 1541377568892.jpg (1920x1460, 454K)

We are still waiting for some kind of reebot anyway, so for 6 forwards, most of the speculation may go towards the return of Veterans.

Last one I have

Attached: newcomer_reimu_hakurei_by_evilwaluigi-d4s4hal.png (600x1948, 785K)

>Scarred so hard from being DEMOLISHED by Leon that she forfeits the next round she was in

I could definitely see them being cruel enough to cut way back and leave us fighting over veterans all over again.

Kill yourselves
Reimu isn’t getting in you disgusting degenerates

Attached: 95FF066F-B7A0-4AFE-8175-8B5E79E26210.jpg (780x440, 31K)

There was no reward money and she just bailed.

Frogger is strictly assist trophy territory

See here reimufag

Attached: 57FE66C5-16C9-4CC8-9EB8-D571FC877FA6.jpg (780x437, 75K)

I’d really like Jill.

Attached: A532F200-D0F0-40B7-AE33-E523F836A33A.jpg (4000x2232, 2.01M)

Hero demonstrates that they aren't willing to make female alts for male fighters in the DLC pass, and they wouldn't pick her over Leon. Shit sucks. Gay office.

Keep seething.

Attached: .jpg (768x949, 263K)

Why are you replying to yourself?

It'll be Leon or Chris

Leon is a skilled shot

Look forward to RE5/MvC3 Jill as a Spirit battle with Zero Suit Samus as a part of the Leon DLC!

I cannot wait until you and your discord buttbuddies get btfo when the last 2 slots won’t even have her in.
By all means go ahead and screencap this post and share it with them faggot
You probably don’t even get any pussy
Pic related is (You) once she is deconfirmed

Attached: 84E3D5BF-67C1-418B-9613-EDE128786A01.png (500x500, 183K)

The female hero alts aren't as iconic, even in Japan, and we are talking the RE main cast here, so even if Leon makes it over her, having alts for Jill, Chris and Clare is not of the question.

Corrin in 4 had the female alt and I'd bet that the Hero all being male variants is just Square autism.

>Chris
Absolutely the fuck not.

Attached: rosterfagging.jpg (1656x1200, 615K)

Leon over Jill? Likely. Chris over any of them? Not happening.

IF HE'S SUCH A SKILLED SHOT WHY DOES HE KEEP MISSING CLAIRE?

Attached: 1561493796942.png (1280x536, 773K)

I will never forgive Square for keeping Sofia from me. I'm glad they're dying.

Attached: 1564079713730.jpg (800x800, 499K)

Porky is in
>Mother series just had it's 30rd anniversary
>2019 is year of the pig
>Porky has a pigmask army
>Lot of enemies related to Porky and himself are missing as spirits when there's a Mother spirit event now
>ASC spirit is empty so Porky isn't inside him
>Would be perfect to shill a Earthbound trilogy collection since every dlc rep so far has something coming out in the future
>Isn't a boss
youtu.be/-hVuv7mDNqM

Attached: 1564234765968.jpg (850x602, 202K)

No it wont

That's right... rip reimu

Attached: remided.gif (395x223, 1.66M)

>discord
Rent free.

Attached: 1563675133975.gif (464x320, 1.05M)

Nintendo's lack of care for Mother is so palpable that it has a physical form and is stewing in a basement corner of their HQ.

>Ridley and K. Rool better off as bosses
Not sure if bait, but I’m genuinely wondering why you would think such a thing. I could kinda understanding wanting Ridley as a boss, but K. Rool is one of the most perfect fits as a character. Why would he be better off as a boss?

Attached: 0E5C4A8B-2843-47EA-B6E7-4AA108F2AA04.png (200x388, 67K)

Archer...

a TF2 rep would be the only FPS rep I'd be okay with outside of Doomguy, plus it would blow Overwatch the fuck out which would be a great bonus

Attached: spy sega all stars.jpg (1013x717, 269K)

Attached: 4E69C6B2-C728-4A33-8E5E-5A0B52B6CE02.jpg (4000x2333, 2.3M)

Bump

how about an OC character?

>Calling Reimuposters the discord users when we have proof Otisfags faked discordlogs in their server

Attached: wtf.png (678x475, 349K)

Agreed, I just want to enjoy being a Smashfag again, is that so wrong?

>And most importantly, Stevefags will return with even bigger numbers and shitposts. Banjo got Microsoft on board for Smash and this increased Steve's chances of joining the roster into astronomical levels.
Oh god, I hope I'm not on Yea Forums anymore when that happens.

Fuck off, Tabbender.

Attached: 1563602784350.png (349x642, 113K)

>Anti-Reimufags pretending to be Reimu supporters now
Don't you have polls to rig?

Attached: 77b.png (640x559, 348K)

You might as well leave Smash speculation all together. Steve is the only third party that I have confidence is a lock for the next game. I don't want him, but Banjo opened the doors for Steve to join. It seems so obvious and sensible that I'd be surprised if he doesn't arrive in the next game. Either way this war isn't over, Stevefags will haunt Smash speculation for many years to come.

Not this shit again.
Fuck off with your fake drama.

Attached: 1462045505196.jpg (499x500, 29K)

>Anti-Reimufags clearly showing they're targetting Reimu and Dooomguy
>Fake

Attached: you.png (281x206, 85K)

G-Guys? Where's the trailer? We're getting Hero's trailer, and Porky will also get revealed because of the anniversary, r-right? Porky b-bros?

Attached: porky.png (232x253, 32K)

Line up Re*mu niggers
Your time ends here

Attached: marisa aran.png (480x320, 179K)

It was never our time anyways.

Attached: 1544168564307.jpg (900x1197, 93K)

I have several questions for the rosterfags of Yea Forums.(mind the reddit spacing it's for the sake of readability)

One. How much of a personally does Chosen Undead have? I ask because of something Sakurai said in his GDC 2008 speech.
>The character must display personality in their game.
Before you mention A Character like R.O.B, Captain Falcon(pre Smash 64) and Villager it's important to note that those are Nintendo characters I doubt they have the same level of red tape as a third-party character.
>But what about Mega Man?
sourcegaming.info/2015/07/09/megaman-villager-wiifit/

Two. This is for Doombros. How much of a personally does Doomguy have In-Game? See the above but for Doomguy.

Three. How Important is the Hell and Rip and Tear aspect of Doom to the series? Seeing as Sakurai likes to stay true to a Third-party series most popular form and how much it's talked about I felt like it was important to ask.

Four. Why do faggots like this user >471970393 keep parading the idea that Phoenix Wright has no move set potential? Like seriously stop you've been proven wrong so many times look at the facts. He's been included in UMvC3 a more traditional fighting game then Smash.
>B-But that move set didn't fit Wright
Right but wrong in another therad I asked Wrightfags what they thought about his moveset in UMvC3 this is what one said.
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/471251203/#q471257429
>W-well he never seen fighting in his games so he still has no moveset potential
Who are Captain Falcon, Fox, Falco, Wolf, Villager, Isabelle, R.O.B, Dr.Mario and Pac-Man?
Stop posting that shit any argument you have has all ready been BTFO.

Attached: Yu-gi-oh Question.png (359x520, 450K)

The only good re*mu fag is a dead re*mu fag

Attached: 578.png (1000x665, 266K)

>Marisafags getting uppity again

Why would anyone enter a rosterfag thread on Yea Forums for anything but fake drama?

Attached: 7zasmhp.jpg (500x646, 43K)

I’m almost certain that if he’s in he’ll be revealed in a Direct rather than another fighter’s video, unless he’s a free bonus or something

’LL RIP YOUR FUCKING FACE APART RE*MU FAG GRRRRRRRR

Attached: enhanced.jpg (512x512, 50K)

One of the remaining fighters is a Nintendo rep.

>How much of a personally does Chosen Undead have?
Admittedly not much, it's why some people gravitate towards Solaire and Artorias instead of the player character. That said the player character shows some personality through the games gestures, but mainly he's a blank slate.

>How much of a personally does Doomguy have In-Game?
Have you never played Doom? Doomguy's portrait oozes personality, that's without the comic, novels, expanded universe ect. The little we've seen of Eternal's guy does much the same, even if it's a bit silly with him getting in the giant BFG.

>How Important is the Hell and Rip and Tear aspect of Doom to the series?
This is an issue I see when putting Doomguy in a E rated game, doubly so seeing as the nuDoom games doubled down on the gore

>Phoenix Wright
A Capcom rep fits muh costume theory and people like Phoenix Wright, seeing AA as a Nintendo staple. Personally I want Dante, but that's for selfish reasons.

t. Don't care who is the last DLC characters

Attached: ReversalQuiz-DR1-EN-C-UE.png (309x450, 360K)

Reboot is a meme it’s not happening next game might lack a couple 3rd parties that’s it retards.

""""""""THEY""""""" ARE AFRAID................

Attached: f6d.png (361x314, 98K)

I think doomguy might be a lock of we follow the attention it's getting from Nintendo. The other slot is a toss up between resident evil and dark souls though.

WEB SWING

>Yarn Yoshi
Welp, you tried. We literally already have that in the game.

We aren't gettin Ultimate cast again, so they will need to make some huge changes to afford the Roster cuts. So it's easy to assume it would feel like a reebot.

Attached: newcomer_lolo_by_evilwaluigi-d8m4rt6.png (528x1512, 553K)

Reimu's final smash?
Everyone turns into clones of her.

You need to fucking stop.

I'LL TEAR YOU APART LIMB BY LIMB PATHETIC RE*MU FAGGOT

Attached: team.png (680x644, 271K)

Yeah we aren’t getting ultimate cast again because 3rd parties are a bitch to negotiate, not because they’re going to delete Corrin.

Attached: 36oblk.jpg (888x499, 117K)

YOU WERE WHAT NOW? YOU WANNA GET CRUCIFED YOU FUCKING CUNT BECAUSE I SEE YOU WANT TO GET CRUCIFIED FOR THIS SHIT YOU NIGGER DECADENT CUNT FUCKING HEL LET'S CRUCIFY ALL RE*MU FAGS AND ROSTERFAGS YES THAT WOULD BE THE BEST COURSE OF ACTION

Attached: 493.jpg (400x300, 32K)

forgetting someone
i wish, his chances are in the negatives and he has no chance of coming back to his own damn series either
i just want him to come home, Yea Forumsros, he's literally the only one i want and have wanted for ages

Attached: 243554.png (88x122, 4K)

Attached: RemoteNimbleAlaskajingle-size_restricted.gif (444x250, 1.31M)

Smash is not his fucking home, he has never been a good pick and you all are retarded.

Attached: xklx3lja3tb11.jpg (2800x2275, 2.55M)

You are rent free
Now go back to your foot fetish game

Attached: A7085C47-A735-4C69-9A1A-05E508A39985.png (447x697, 67K)

Thanks for answering.
>Have you never played Doom?
Nope. Not pretend I have either.
>Doomguy's portrait oozes personality, that's without the comic, novels, expanded universe ect. The little we've seen of Eternal's guy does much the same.
I was actually thinking about the portrait however I feared that it wouldn't really be quite enough but seeing as you said Eternal Doomguy shows some personally I think it's gonna be okay.
>This is an issue I see when putting Doomguy in a E rated game, doubly so seeing as the nuDoom games doubled down on the gore
We already have series and characters that are from M rated games I just need specifics. On scale of Persona 5 Okumura Death scene to MK11 fatalities how reliant on violence is the Doom series? Also the Hell thing still needs to be answered.
>Personally I want Dante, but that's for selfish reasons.
It's okay man just be real about a characters chances thats what separates people who just wanna see their favorite character in Smash and Rosterfags.
Personally I want Neku but we all know that's not happening.
>t. Don't care who is the last DLC characters
Very Based

never said smash was his home, nintendo is his home as opposed to being stuck in square enix's basement
c'mon, now you're just being deliberately obtuse

This

His home is SMRPG, where he lived a happy and fulfilling life as a party member with a complete story arc with no reason to be revisited.

>le make him regular brawler man with guns for specials
I will never understand this. Do people REALLY lack the creativity to make FPS characters use their guns more?

I think doomguy would be the perfect combination between brawler, gunner and sword fighter (sword being chainsaw or crucible

Attached: 1514033538188.png (600x609, 337K)

Play DOOM. Even in 2019 it holds up. Avoid the rerelease that came out yesterday.
>On scale of Persona 5 Okumura Death scene to MK11 fatalities how reliant on violence is the Doom series?
Pretty. Maybe a hard 9 depending how you view it. Some animations of imps show them exploding into a red meat pile, there are bodies ripped in half and pinned to walls, some walls and floors are mate of flesh and meat, and that's from the first not the nudoom which has glory kills, which to safe an explanation are mini fatalities in their own right.
youtube.com/watch?v=9SGiI0_AA4o
>Hell needs to be answered
Something I never see brought up. I know it's not the mid 90s anymore where moms think the metal music is telling the kids to burn down the churches, but I don't see them making a DOOM stage that isn't laced with pentagrams and blood. It wouldn't be doom without it.
>what separates people who just wanna see their favorite character in Smash and Rosterfags.
Wish lists will always be more interesting than predictions. I love hearing random off the wall picks with movesets, like the fag at the top of the thread posting Frogger's move set.

The very first hybrid fighter. Perfect.

1) One. How much of a personally does Chosen Undead have?
Not much, they're an avatar for the player and not much else, They have emotes but what they'd use even there, is mostly just a reflection of the player.

2) How much of a personally does Doomguy have In-Game?
Quite a bit, actually. He smiles when he finds new weapons, is visibly surprised when hit with a high amount of damage at once, and constantly shitfy eyed as you progress through levels, clearly on alert at all times. Nu Doom has him become silent but he still displays personality, less through facial expressions and more directly through actions.

3) How Important is the Hell and Rip and Tear aspect of Doom to the series?
To the newer games, it's a huge focus. To the classic titles, it's not as much as people would like to make out. Especially now, the violence in Doom 1 and 2 is fairly tame in terms of depiction, and even a little comical if due to the artwork. Some of the environment pieces are fairly violent though, like tortured and hung bodies. Doomguy himself is not a characyer who needs to be particularly violent himself to work in a game like Smash Bros, however. Some things from Doom could comfortably be omitted from the game while still preserving him as a character.

>I love hearing random off the wall picks with movesets
A long time ago I put together a moveset for Caleb, JC Denton, and Postal Dude, just because I love the characters and would love to have them in Smash. I know it'll never happen, but I can dream at least. I don't have the movesets saved anymore though. what a shame

>sees Kirby hat
>it’s fucking nothing

>Some animations of imps show them exploding into a red meat pile, there are bodies ripped in half and pinned to walls, some walls and floors are mate of flesh and meat, and that's from the first not the nudoom which has glory kills
This can be a problem depending on Sakurai takes on series. There are three ways I see this going
One. He takes it on like 1993 Doom because based off of you're description the earliest Dooms seem to rely less on violence then later games
Two. He takes it on like a hybrid between old and NuDoom I see this as the most likely possibility since it would give Sakurai the ability take things from Modern Doom and the Original Doom meaning he would have the option not give him glory kills or tone them down.
Three. He takes it on like NuDoom and says nope fuck that or makes an extremely neutered version of it.
>I don't see them making a DOOM stage that isn't laced with pentagrams and blood. It wouldn't be doom without it.
Well from the video you showed me it's seems to have some more futuristic parts not only that but doesn't the plot have something to do with people opening a portal to Hell on Mars. I don't think you can do pentagrams and blood but I think you can have the demons cameo on a stage that combines those aspects and genuinely get a interesting stage. The question is would a stage like that represent the series well?
>Wish lists will always be more interesting than predictions.
Agreed.

Attached: 1560117683117.jpg (2048x1583, 756K)

Honestly, I'm not team Dragonborn but I think he's got a real chance, plus he could be cool. Someone throw down some concepts?

Give him a telefrag grenade as a side special for the plasma rifle and you're golden.

Be honest with me, Porkybros. Is there still a fucking chance? Hero didn't get a trailer, so there goes the theory that Porky would be announced in some form alongside him.

>Postal Dude
Now that's the good shit. My never evers would be stuff like Beowulf from Skullgirls, and The Prince from Prince of Persia.

>One. Two. Three.
I always imagined it as a Snake situation, where the Snake we see in Smash is technically multiple people. Slayer/Guy being the same person has been a thing recently, a thing I don't care about personally but a Smash appearance would mix the two. They could use some stuff with the glory kills and just not add the blood, I remember one being a sweet of the leg followed by a falling punch, that could easily be a throw animation.
>Stage
They could make the stage an early part of NuDoom on the Mars facility, having the space theme and as the stage goes on have demons invade being hazards. Sweeping the blood under the rug. I always theory crafted the stage as the Doom hud, but I can't see Nintendo releasing a retro style stage as DLC
>would a stage like that represent the series well
Depends honestly. I'm sure there's more Doom fanatics that could talk circles around me about what is Doom and what isn't Doom, but when I think Doom I think satanic imagery mixed with mechanical space junk.

Attached: 2019-07-26-image-10.jpg (1141x638, 656K)

Why was Steve not added? Seems like a glaring omission

Give up.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-27 Smash Ultimate celebrates Mother's 30th anniversary with Spirits.png (846x720, 654K)

I don't think it's gonna happen personally. We're gonna look back on the whole capsule spirt debacle as just some strange mystery.

I won't give up until we get a straight deconfirmation. His absence is too fucking bizarre. He has to at least be a fucking mii costume or some shit.
And what a strange fucking mystery it is.

He was in one of the rounds but geno knockedd him off a cliff as soon as the match started

I mean my best guess is that it's a joke. Porky himself isn't a spirit because he's stuck inside the capsule, and I guess that's why he isn't a boss either? Still don't know why they couldn't have his Earthbound version as a spirit though.

>Caring about gsp

Ah yes, it sure was fun to see the same steve garbage render making the same stupid faces. Shut the fuck up stevefag, there's still two more slots left, nobody is stopping you from posting your dumbass gay shit.

>I always imagined it as a Snake situation,where the Snake we see in Smash is technically multiple people.
>A Smash appearance would mix the two. They could use some stuff with the glory kills and just not add the blood, I remember one being a sweet of the leg followed by a falling punch, that could easily be a throw animation.
Isn't that what I said in two?
>They could make the stage an early part of NuDoom on the Mars facility, having the space theme and as the stage goes on have demons invade being hazards.
>When I think Doom I think satanic imagery mixed with mechanical space junk
Then I think we have an idea on how o.k Doom is Smash being Questionable? Look I can't give an exact idea on Doom in Smash I'm not Nintendo, Sakurai or the ESRB but I do think that it's nothing to scoff at. So don't give up Doombros but don't get cocky either

Attached: 1563499609804.jpg (1920x2731, 1.29M)

I'd like to be wrong but I honestly feel Doomguy is too violent for Smash. Bayo comes close, but it's nowhere near the level of Doom's blood and gore. I'd love to be wrong, though.

Make him an axe or mace wielder, use some magic and dragon shouts. Potentially a very good character.

;[

Attached: E7A5E913-905D-4844-840C-DA731A1DA12B.jpg (750x863, 549K)

Leon & Kasumi

Attached: 1563950787805.png (741x727, 764K)

Cringe

There’s no way they’d reveal a new fighter in an already announced fighter’s video with no buildup whatsoever. Porky’s chances are the same as they’ve always been.

You know that rumor from a while ago about there being something that will piss everyone off in Hero's release video is an announcement of a delay for the DLC, right? There's no way they're meeting their February deadline at this pace. We're more than halfway through the window they gave themselves and we only have one character.

Attached: 4 months later.jpg (1202x677, 73K)

I want both.

What would her moveset even be?

If he’s in, he'll be revealed in a direct or something. I never believed he’d be shown in the Hero video.

Just STFU and cry somewhere else. No one gives 2 shits about your wee little rant.

He can’t be inside the capsule for 3 reasons.
1. The sprite is wrong.
2. No pig spirit is used to summon the ASC, which suggests that it’s empty.
3. Spirits like Giygus, Andonuts, and the King Statue are still mysteriously missing. The weirdest one to me is the King Statue, since it was an enemy in Subspace Emissary, and appears in the New Pork City stage. And like you said, they could have just added the Earthbound version of Porky as a spirit and kept the ASC as a reference to Mother 3 Porky’s fate.

This, wasted slot.

>I unironically miss Stevefags
Unironically kys

Attached: 1561439708628.png (625x573, 381K)

>Porky is in

Attached: 1503085019063.gif (800x430, 897K)

Major villain you twat.

Tell me fucker. When have we had anything funny since the Stevefags? NEVER!

>gatorfuck
>major
pick one faggot

It was never funny but of course of nu Yea Forums thinks the same unfunny shit being spammed constantly is funny

Attached: 1541575193548.png (453x508, 110K)

I'll say this. Porky's absence isn't something to brush off. His absence is different from Sylux's, or Poochy's or whoever's. I'll address multiple arguments against Porky just to explain why this is so fucking abnormal.
>He's in the ASC
I'll say that it's a possibility, but seeing how it uses its empty sprite, isn't summoned by anything Porky or even pig related, and that it really doesn't make much sense for a spirit to be inside of a spirit if this phenomenon has happened, please correct me., and that we've already seen Porky appear in Brawl, unharmed and outside of the capsule.
>They simply forgot him.
This seems very unlikely. Keep in mind, Ness' dad, Buzz Buzz, and a few other less relevant characters from Earthbound were included before Porky, Giygas, Giegue, Fassad, Doctor Andonuts, etc. If it WAS a mistake, there's no possible way this wouldn't go unnoticed by the Smash team after they started a spirit event for Mother and even showcased a number of Mother spirits on the Smash Japan twitter account. The fact that Porky has an entire stage dedicated to him already makes it even more likely that this wasn't an accident.
>Reggie said first parties wouldn't be included on the pass.
This isn't true. He simply said that characters you wouldn't expect would be on the pass.

His exclusion isn't right. I still have doubts that Porky's a real fighter, but to say he won't be included in some capacity down the line is absurd when you look at the evidence. I think Porky's exclusion from Smash implies something far greater than just Smash content. It's a tough pill for fans of Earthbound like myself to swallow, but Mother/Earthbound is indeed a finished franchise. Not cancelled, not shitcanned, but finished. If they were to include Porky in Smash, it would have to be for a big fucking reason.
Keep your eyes peeled.

Attached: 1563431683909.gif (200x288, 8K)

Virgin detected

Exhibit A

Bless this

Moveset user here. Working on a Lara Croft moveset, but need some ideas, as I’ve never played a Tomb Raider game before.

Got anything I could use? I was thinking of basically making her moveset a very detailed and elaborated upon version of Joker’s Standard B gun moves, given the gameplay of TR seems to be like that a lot.

Attached: 7F5D2BAC-FB09-4BA8-8EC5-0D565D75D46B.gif (244x388, 236K)

Watch it be some niche anime nobody but him watched just to show how much power he has.

Based.

If this isn't evidence that rosterfags don't actually play videogames, I don't know what is.

>"No characters that didn't originate from video games", adds Goku

Attached: He's in.jpg (1279x960, 150K)

>Doesn't play video games.
>Wants Lara Croft in Smash.
>Doesn't play smash.
Why are you even posting?

I want Goku
1) I love DBZ
2) I hate smashfags and it would cause butthurt like no other.
3) Even though he probably shouldn't be in... Fuck it for reasons 1&2.

I'm torn on gokes in Smash because for one I love smash. But I also really despise smashfags and this would cause a sea of seethe for them.

"The DLC fighters will be entirely new to smash, just like joker from Persona 5"
Is what Reggie said.
Joker, third party, franchise never featured in Smash ever.
Same for hero and banjo.
Safe to say Reggie's words mean exactly what he said.

Megami Tensei literally was a novel before being turned into a game series and Joker appeared in the anime before the game
That's the closest you will get

Based on what Reggie said at the game awards, and the trend of dlc following what he said. I doubt any characters ever featured in any Smash installment will be dlc. He said new to smash, not the smash roster. Which is indicative of the series as a whole since all vets are back. So spirits deconfirm characters, previous appearances in older smash games deconfirm as well imo.
Joker - Nothing to do with any Smash games ever.
Hero - Nothing to do with smash ever.
Banjo - Same.
"These dlc characters will be just like joker from Persona 5, entirely new to smash" - Reggie @ game awards.

Shilling some literally who 2hu character doesn't get her in smash you delusional faggot. Kys

Wtf, I want this now.

>The Hero is a DQ rep
>Dragon Quest's art-design is done by Akira Toriyama
>Goku releases as a Mii costume alongside the dragon quest content
>Gokufags pissed that he's not in as a fighter
>Rulefags angry that he's got any representation at all
>Rosterfags lose a character to shitpost over
Would it be worth it?

>well-known and popular series, active playerbase across all the games in the trilogy
>relevant, anyone familiar with vidya has at least heard of it in some form or another
>spiritual successor to one of the oldest 3D JRPG series and one of the oldest 3D Japanese console games
>remaster was announced to the public via a Nintendo Direct, and it's one of the few non-Nintendo series to get an amiibo
>brimming with potential for moves due to the sheer amount of weapons, spells, and items
>tons of stages, music, spirits, etc to pull from all three games
>composer for all three games has worked with Smash since Brawl
>Bamco loves promoting it, Sakurai has played the games, Nintendo clearly sees some interest in it

Attached: 50581642_p0.jpg (540x720, 338K)

Absolutely fucking BASED

I think Reggie is just clarifying that none of the DLC will be veterans, unlike with Smash 4. And before you say that this isn’t new information, and it’d be redundant for Reggie to says this, keep in mind that he’s saying this to everyone watching the Game Awards show. Not everyone watching would know about the Smash DLC.

Delusional.

Besides, would Nintendo even allow Reggie to reveal that the pass is all third-party? Wouldn’t they want to keep that a secret?

How so? I’m just taking Reggie’s quote at face value. He said the DLC will be new, and Porky would be a new character.

Reimu is an actual literal who to most people.

>went thru great lengths to make Hero seem not as anti hype as he could've easily been
>like bumping Joker first so people would have some faith in DLC or showing him first dissapointing everyone before Banjo and pairing their reveals
And yet people think some shit like a first party Fire Emblem rep is going to happen or just something anti hype in general

Also consider that he was most likely speaking off the cuff and this makes too much sense.

I bet you anything that Nintendo saved their best characters for E3, and the last two won’t be nearly as hype.

Completely fine with this, both being demon slayers is even better so perfect it isn't happening

>hero
Gee

Delusional.
Your adding your own context when the literal statement makes the most.objective sense.

He said new to smash.
Porky wouldn't be new to smash. (He's been a boss and trophy)
He also said just like joker.
Joker is third party and never had his franchise in Smash.

Sakurai is the most self aware person at Nintendo, I think we are safe for now and won't get a Corrin 2.0 since he's choosing and not being forced to add certain characters

Exactly, if he intended "new to the roster" he would have said roster or playable fighter. But he did not. He said smash, and every character so far has been just that. Characters entirely new to smash.

this but unironically

He was speaking off the cuff you fucking retards. No other reason why he would say something so vague and strange.

Sakurai chose to add Corrin. He even said he wouldn’t have added him if he didn’t have potential for a unique moveset. He also said Nintendo chose the DLC this time around, soooooo...

Sakurai added Eight as an alt for Hero so westerners would have someone they recognize.

Isn't VIII one of the best selling DQs in general anyways

Wtf are you talking about Gokufags would love any representation

Mii Fighter #1 = Builder (with wig)
Mii Fighter #2 = DQ3 Fighter (with training gi)

Let the fans figure it out from there

Attached: DQB2.jpg (722x400, 56K)

I don’t know. I just know that Sakurai said in a recent interview that Eight was for the western fans.

Everything you just said is wrong.

Attached: Master_Chief_in_Smash.jpg (4518x1870, 3.5M)

Cope, seethe, dilate, etc.

Attached: steve.png (937x951, 886K)

He is the end game

Attached: 941B507A-685A-483D-954B-FDE1856F7C80.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Dont forget Geno oblitrating Steve immediately, knocking him out of the rest of the games

Attached: 1564095444233.gif (950x801, 579K)

Attached: reimu_by_mmdmodelcollector-d6jwxr0.png (581x1187, 420K)

fuck wrong pic

Attached: reimufindsthisallsotiresome.png (680x486, 376K)

Agreed, we're in the dark ages where there's no OC from steveposting, but at the same time I can't boot up Smash and play as Banjo yet

>dash speed only at meta knight level
Slightly slower than little mac, and then we'll be talking

*and then we'll talk
Sorry it's 3:30 am my brain is fucked

well maybe if FAGGOT JANNIES would stop deleting the smash hunger game threads, we'd get more fucking OC!

Attached: 1563856462981.png (672x537, 482K)

Fucking doomniggers, chosennigers and skyrimniggers stop spamming these threads. No one wants or gives a shit about your faceless muh relatable human fighter shit. There's already 9 trillion swordfuckers in this game that are far more interesting than Silent McProtagonist, and despite that we JUST got Hero. Phoenix Wright, Professor Layton, Cuphead, Sans, Shantae, Crash, Spyro, 2B, fuck I'd take Steve over more of that hot garbage.

Attached: ee3a5301975fb7dc90665de7c1099bfc91ee1cdc7ab474bc1a22bbb8213d33f5.png (458x479, 207K)

>Shantae
Outted

Dragonborn has a large variety of weapons other than a sword. Sakurai wants more characters with axes, and Dragonborn fits the bill.

FUCKING Based. All of the Frogger for PSX references too? My dick is diamonds.

sorry bro turned out pete's doom surprises were just ports, damn

>Frogger He's Back

Is this the most based post on Yea Forums?