What does Yea Forums want for the future of the Mother series...

What does Yea Forums want for the future of the Mother series? For me it's either Mother 4 or a felt/claymation style remake of the original series.

Attached: earthbound.jpg (809x608, 139K)

Any response anyone will come up with will be drowned in a sea of MOTHER 3 IN ENGLISH.
Unless they're also asking the Japanese, in which case only the English replies will be drowned.

why do they do that, with the tiles being angled slightly off-center?

it looks homely

Attached: D_FoMQ8UcAAnnTR.jpg (640x448, 60K)

just let it die. no mother 4 or anything like that. maybe a bundle with mother 1,2,3 on switch for 15$ but that it

Live action movie for 2.

i thought the creator didn't wanna do anymore games

I just want a remake of the first game

but you know what i mean right? the image you posted is traditional isometric, but mother tiles are splitting the difference between a 90 degree angle and a head-on view

Nothing. Itoi is done with it.

Money talks a good game.

Attached: 1464060724908.png (600x706, 631K)

Itoi's the kinda guy who can hire an excavation crew to follow him to the middle of nowhere and start digging for some lost treasure on a whim, he didn't need money.
Side note, the dig site in the desert of Mother 2 is directly based on Itoi's treasure hunt, though the real one ended in failure.

Porky spin-off

Attached: 52992442_p0.png (900x981, 417K)

That Mr. Saturn puzzle game spin-off that Itoi wanted to make at some point but later changed his mind on.

a female protagonist, with a more females in the writing team. they have boys had their fun.

Then why is he asking what should he do next with it? Fuck off autismo.

If Itoi's not on board I don't care

just make a remake with clay/smash models and maybe add some cutscenes that link what happened to gyigas between mother 1/2 and that's it

The protagonist should be a gay black trans Muslim wonan.

Mother 4 looked okay

Itoi did say Mother was meant to be a feminine RPG, so I could see it.

Mother 1's biggest flaw is being on the NES, so updating it with the battle system from 2 or 3 would be a godsend for it.

Porky in Smash and a EB:B remake in a claymation style.

I just want remasterings of the first 2 games. Don’t change any sprites, just fix some of the bs gameplay mechanics and spawn rates. And either make the bike a four-seater or give us the ability to run.

mother 1 remake

>more arts and crafts graphics from Nintendo
it was fine the first couple of times, but not every series needs to have the aesthetic of a diorama.

Attached: 1557594997933.gif (400x300, 346K)

Mother 1 remake

>Release Mother 3 in the west
>Pokey in Smash
>keep calling him Pokey even if it's an error

Attached: 1556893777083.gif (320x240, 3.16M)

Honestly, I just want NoA to acknowledge the 30th anniversary.

>What does Yea Forums want for the future of the Mother series?
To keep their hands off and not develop it any further. And don't sell the rights to do anything to it to anyone else. Lock it in a safe.

Leave it alone.

Attached: 1475870525263.jpg (300x220, 39K)

Thank god somebody said it. For me though its either this or a Mother 1 HD remake

Attached: good.png (500x667, 234K)

more like mother 1 open world
never again the shit that is mother 3

Honestly I'm just fine the way it is, the games don't really need remakes and M3 getting localized would just result in a horribly neutered version of a good game

ANOTHER FUCKING ITOI IP.
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT.

Attached: 1329571104207.jpg (466x295, 29K)

Well mother 1 ended on a cliffhanger they could Go and make a direct sequel for it

Mother 1-3 remake.
Maybe Mother 4 if Itoi has ideas for it.

Mother 1-3 collection/remake called grandmother