Kaer Morhen. Home

Kaer Morhen. Home...

Attached: 1920804073.jpg (1920x1080, 704K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TJuPBBw-l-M
youtube.com/watch?v=D7KDR2QkSY4
youtube.com/watch?v=3SvhbmSVVX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just beat this game for the first time literally 3 minutes ago ama

Attached: 457856.png (203x378, 26K)

>Spend your days in a remote castle fucking the queen of kink
>Enjoying the labors of fatherhood
>Have your best bros around you

What a life he had.

at least it was until the Wild Hunt fucked everything up

what did u choose in the main and dlc endings?

haven't gotten around to the dlc's, but looking forward to them because the general opinion here seems to be that the dlc stories are 10/10, while reception about the main story is pretty mixed.
For main story Ciri survived and I taught her how to be a Witcher, I spurned both Yen and Triss, Nilfgaard took over the North but I supported Roche so there's a "Temeria" still, and supported Cerys in Skellige. Seems like only the Skellige situation turned out objectively good.
I'm kinda disappointed there wasn't more follow up with other characters in the ending. No mention of Zoltan and Dandelion besides "geralt met with them occasionally," and no mention of the other witchers.

yeah DLC stories are better imo, have fun

why was the third act so weak conpared to the rest of the game?

ran out of time

>no mention of the other witchers
I was pretty sure that eskel and lambert had something about them in the endings. Perhaps it's only if you do certain things.

sick. finna get started on hearts of stone right now

Attached: 1536969126959.jpg (2048x1365, 690K)

>at least it was until the negros and gypsies moved in

>beat game
>zone into empty castle, everyone having gone their own ways
youtube.com/watch?v=TJuPBBw-l-M

Attached: file.png (645x773, 108K)

During the mourning for Vesemir I remember being able to choose whether or not Eskel ever returned to Kaer Morhen. Dunno about Lambert. Would have liked to know about Letho too. As far as the ending cutscene, IGN's shitty guide didn't say anything and the wiki is incomplete. You could be right, but I didn't see anything.

Why did he have to die bros.... :(

Attached: BEE1936C-E96F-46E3-BB34-F28510B13BA1.png (654x727, 505K)

I'm feeling your feel right now, my familial comrade of chocolate complexion.

Attached: 1538689620770.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

Because of a stubborn child...

No one's death could have hurt more than his, except for Zoltan imo. feels badmang

Attached: 1534695471495.jpg (6517x3961, 2.31M)

what do they eat?

whatever game they get from the nearby forest. perhaps lake fish. they do discuss fishing with bombs in a joking anecdote.

Based.

>too bad about the tv series

Attached: 1499298616041.jpg (440x660, 31K)

Zoltan doesn’t die?????

I feel it.

Attached: 1536502080418.jpg (370x319, 26K)

>Nilfgaard took over the North but I supported Roche so there's a "Temeria" still
Happens to pretty much 90% of all players on first playthrough.
The game railroads you pretty hard into that ending with Roche; However the best ending objectively is with Dijkstra, who obtains the ultimate victory for the North, creating a Northern Empire rivalling Nilfgaard, and Emhyr in a ironic twist of fate gets assassinated by his own nobility. However it does requires the greatest sacrifice of Roche.
youtube.com/watch?v=D7KDR2QkSY4

Also you should've done Hearts of Stone BEFORE finishing the ending; hence the war will be ongoing. Blood and Wine takes place after the main ending.

Honestly.. finishing the game makes the world feel so empty

Attached: 5cedf86ed642aa9690ac1d5163f62bae.png (548x708, 714K)

Kind of sucks that they just demonized Dijkstra like that at the very end. Sure, he was an asshole throughout the whole game, but he wasn’t really a “villain” up until that point after you had been through fucking everything in Novigrad.

Dijkstra was a bro, cracking bad jokes, helping Triss and the mages escape, even through the books when Geralt fucked Dijkstra over, he moved on and worked together with you; he was a true patriot and caring for the North, most importantly he was passionate and understood what actually makes a country powerful.
youtube.com/watch?v=3SvhbmSVVX0

CDPR admitted they rushed the endings in Novrigrad; I think the final battle with the Wild Hunt was supposed to happen in Novrigrad, regardless, that's why they fucked up his character at the very end, just simply didn't have enough time.

Attached: Redanian Knights.png (992x1424, 1.26M)