Minecraft vs dqb2

is this game better than Minecraft

Attached: FEB2C75D-2243-44F0-B384-D38BD310A81C.jpg (450x450, 48K)

Yes

painfully better

don't think i can go back even to modded MC

I like it a lot more, but this thread feels like shitposting bait.

Attached: 75430658_p0.jpg (1800x1424, 1.22M)

>go back to lulutopia after furrowfield
>the lit knight who goes yeet needs to shit
>build a house and 2 bathrooms so everyone can sleep and shit before I leave the empire of evisceration
>yeet knight won't shit but keeps complaining about it
>the people still keep sleeping outside instead of inside

What's wrong with these people?

A couple of things could be happening. You could have built them houses and bathrooms to far from where they are so it's considered a different area of the island. You don't have the rooms actually being recognized by the game, though this one seems unlikely as they will use beds outside, rooms are only required for certain things like turning a pot into a toilet by having it in a bathroom. There is a weird glitch where they just won't use certain rooms. I have a functioning shower room but no one will use it. If you are having the issue with so many building though it makes me wonder if it's where you are building them.

Has nothing as advanced as red stone but the sheer amount of blocks, furniture, plants, decorations, etc. blows Minecraft out of the water, even modded and the AI of villagers is much better. If you just like building stuff for appearances it's WAY better.

what it comes down to is if you want a rpg story with your building game if not then i would recommend minecraft because dq runs like shit when you build crazy stuff on ps4 pro.
very bad for creative people.

Damn it, I built them on top of the water near the building board. Might have to move it now to see if it works. Yeet knight guards the house and shitters though for some reason but she never utilize them.

Literally the only way minecraft is better than builders is if you just want to mindlessly build shit like a autist.

That spot should be OK actually. The more I think about it I remember when I built a house early on with a weird narrow stairwell my Brittany got like trapped in it. Not literally trapped but like her AI wanted to just guard that hallway endlessly. I could push her out of it and she would walk right back to it. I solved it by tearing it down and rebuilding it and she stopped. Maybe that's happening to you. If not probably some similar AI bug, soldiers seem to behave kind of weird. I wouldn't worry about it too much. You aren't missing out on much gratitude since the real money maker for that is the farms and farmers as well as the kitchen/dining area. When you learn how to make a bell after chapter 2 or 3 that might let you reset her AI by ringing it.

Even then DQB is better for that once you beat the game and max everything it out. You run out of things to unlock with gratitude so you can just spend it on whatever blocks you need for building and the final upgrade you get lets you place blocks anywhere within a certain radius so you don't have to build stacks of blocks or stairs or pathways to build up high or far out.

>Yea Forums is praising mediocre franchises again just to be different
It's all so tiresome

Attached: 1563049951204.gif (320x320, 2.71M)

Which franchise is mediocre? Both DQB and Minecraft are good games, you're the contrarian here

>DQB doesnt even have true multiplayer
this is why it will never be better

That cockatoo is you whining about the Builders games.

Yes, but I already love DQ as a whole so my opinion is a bit biased.

Attached: IMG_20190724_225605.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

Probably not seeing as Minecraft has thousands of mods that can change the game to basically anything you desire.

i would say DQB2 improve on almost everything on vanilla minecraft

I need DQB3 to be DQB2 + RPG Maker and it would be the perfect game.

Are the dlc ok?Just came out yesterday

They're good if you're more interested in the buildig part of the game, cause there's no new story content that I know of, but the Hotto stuff is neat and so is the water-themed stuff.

Can anyone help me on DQB2? I'm in Malhalla and almost finished the Ark but I dont have any gold to make the light boxes and cant find any? Where you do get the gold ingots at?

One of the materials that you transform at the table. I forget which one but different thing like scales, talons, etc. give different materials. I want to say it's the white teeth they told you to farm in a cave earlier.

I hate minecraft and dragon quest but I love DQ builders

Anyone got a cool banner? No idea what to do for mine.

Anal fissures are more enjoyable than minecraft

I made pixel art of a slime as my banner and it looked pretty cool.

Me and my bae

Attached: EAgrkeOUwAAT_m3.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

I'm slightly annoyed that I can't share my photos on Twitter unless they're screenshots.

DQ1 builder was cuter.

Attached: __heroine_slime_and_slime_beth_dragon_quest_and_dragon_quest_builders_drawn_by_namori__ef215d8047216 (593x794, 57K)

you can change hairstyles i just beat this fucking game and didnt know that

Dq builders is the most railroaded trash of a game. I really wanted to like this game but there's no point in building anything since the game only wants you to build specific things before it moves you to the next task. It holds your hand the whole time.

Minecraft has a shit ton of freedom and you're your own boss. That's what makes it great.

Is it in chapter 2? I'm still at farm island. Are all the hair styles unlocked?

>No run button
>No auto saving
>Shit camera getting stuck on walls
>Three music tracks per world (town theme, overworld theme, fight theme)
>Town gets permanently destroyed after every battle
>Town gets fucking nuked after every major boss
>Town is 100% useless once you finish the world
Haven't played DQB2 yet currently playing DQB1, but my god this needed to have a patch at some point

Attached: 1508621497310.png (765x574, 656K)

just beat this game where do I find the mirror of ra

Moonbrooke refugees put it in the box they used to build your """"""""""""""""""""""""""castle""""""""""""""""""""""".

Is DQB even worth playing?
Or should I start with DBQ2?

2 is just a better game in all regards, but 1 is really good as well.
If you don't like DQ you most likely won't like DQB, it's about as much a DQ as it is a building game.

>Probably not
>Probably
>actually defending needing mods to make the base game good
>when base game Minecraft can't even compete to to another base game clone of Minecraft.

Attached: 1559581250697.jpg (600x375, 72K)

Way better than Minecraft. And the campaign is fucking great too.

You can dress as DQ1 builder in DQ2.

If you are a big Dragon Quest fan and you really like the first Dragon Quest game you will enjoy 1. Otherwise I would go straight for 2.

I agree the main story is too hand holdy but the optional tablet targets are more general and let you build whatever kind of towns or settlements you want. On top of that you can generate an island once you beat the game where you can also build whatever you want. It can be frustrating if you just bought the game to build but beating the game/all the optional tablet targets opens shit up a lot. Not only can you obtain any block once you beat the game (including previously unobtainable ones like place-able ore blocks or certain flowers) you can buy as many as you want and if you beat enough tablet targets you get a chisel that lets you make half, slope and concave versions of every block that's a solid block type. There is an insane amount of freedom, you just need to unlock it.

I made pixel art or Pastor Al's upper body.
Lulu mocking their work made me respect her.

You can hold R1 to sprint