What's sun's deal?

What's sun's deal?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

He's a Sega fanboy

He's mad that he's no longer a plumber.

Hes pissed

That's actually not {{the}} sun but a fake sun, I remember in a level there actually are two suns which is impossible in all realities so therefore it is a fake sun pretending to be the sun

He's disappointed in you, sun.

THESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUNTHESUN

The sun is just a star that's closest to us

He hates furry italian boi

t. Never saw a star in his entire life

I stayed awake in school

i always thought he was wearing glasses, turns out those are just his normal eyes

Binary systems have planets too, You can have to stars in the same sky easy depending on the time of year.

The 9th lion ate him

He is the sun from an alternate dimension where his Earth was destroyed by evil alternate Mario so he thinks this Mario is evil and is so blinded by rage he cannot see that he is being manipulated by King Bowser Koopa. It's sad...

He's a hot head

the game

Attached: FB_IMG_1561863878024.jpg (540x497, 26K)

They should have made a sunscreen upgrade that gives mario sunglasses and a large-brimmed hat and when you get it mario becomes invincible to the sun.

that's stupid and overly specific. unless it has uses elsewhere, since the sun only appears in like two levels.

he's angry because he lost his glasses

This thread isn’t funny.

goddamnit

This is a JoJo reference.

t. so poor he couldn't own a cool telescope

I had a telescope but the light pollution has rendered it useless.

He's off his meds again.

We’re done here.

He an angery boi