Does Yea Forums remember the best xenoblade 2 character?

does Yea Forums remember the best xenoblade 2 character?

Attached: e5e6a82a8d39f3d0c899af80e04c7b66.png (600x541, 182K)

Yeah. The game was intolerable after they killed him off. Who is that dumb cunt I the OP?

Attached: 36692c70b5b6726a1071aa65189669b4dc22147bv2_hq.jpg (761x720, 47K)

Of course

Attached: 1532694040423.png (700x707, 808K)

How could I ever forget?

Attached: 1537148751610.png (1187x725, 1.55M)

Lora was unironically more boring than Rex

what if instead of a mommy gf... we give her a daddy bf

Torna's about as long as the first two chapters of XB2 but has a much larger cast of characters, so it's understandable that she didn't end up getting as much development as Rex did, especially considering the DLC's meant to be more of Jin and Mythra's story than it is hers.
If it had been a full length game I think she'd surpass him easily.

I didn't forget him.

Attached: TAKETHIS.png (1257x867, 599K)

>*removes her polka dot panties for spats in the expansion*

Not true at all. Rex was weakest of the main cast. The Tornan cast wasn't as good as the OG one, but Lora is better than rex. Hard not to be.

Post them

Lora wasn't even the best member of her DLC party. Mythra, Adam, and Jin were infinitely more interesting.

She's not really there to be super interesting, she's there to be likeable to ensure that you feel extra shit at the end

her role from the start was pretty much to be the waifu jin gets sad over, not much more

That's the thing, she wasn't likeable. Not that she was very unlikeable, but she was just a bundle of nothing.

she was an extremely standard bland optimistic jrpg protag with a sad backstory: female edition
anyways she's cute and that's enough for some people. see also the fanbases of xb1 and maingame xb2's boring ass heroines

She was cute and that's good enough.

>see also the fanbases of xb1 and maingame xb2's boring ass heroines
Yeah that's true. I wonder why they Monolith struggle to write engaging heroines for the Blade games.

Literally three threads up at time, you guys can not cope with Three Houses, huh?

>Actually only two threads
>One of them is shitting on the game and comparing it to Three Houses
Hmmm

The cabal takes any and all talks of XC2 as a victory.

I think a lot of the problem is that they're playing things way too safe and using the safest character archetypes possible.
And XB1 and XB2 have both done the same dumb shit where they tease the possibility of the heroine dying at the end and then proceed to backpedal away from it as fast as humanly possible. XB2 at least bothers to do it in a way that doesn't need to be explained in an artbook, but it's still lame.
I love Xenoblade but the MCs and their love interests are one of the weakest part of the games IMO.

I had more fun with Torna's group than with Xeno 2's group. Torna had more synergy and I felt everyone had a stronger reason to join the team.

Considering Torna's party is just three humans and their Blades +Minoth that's not exactly a difficult task. Of course the Blades are going to follow their Drivers.

When Mythra created Pyra, Lora's compassionate and considerate personality was what she used as a base. The red short looking hair and the affinity towards fire were also used. What wasn't used was MyĆ¾hra's own personality traits/flaws. All Torna long, everyone gave her shit for being a brash, selfish simpleton, and she probably blames those aspects of herself for allowing the tragedy that happened in Torna to occur.

Mythra thought she created the perfect waifu - one who was naturally kind, could cook, and had way better fashion sense than her.

Mythra couldn't accept herself for who she was. But I could. Did you?

Pyra's just 'better Mythra', not Lora. She's the version of herself that Mythra creates to "fix" her perceived flaws. Mythra's rude, Pyra's nice and demure. Mythra's cooking makes people sick, Pyra's is wonderful. Mythra's power runs out of control and hurts people, Pyra is weak so that won't happen.

And Lora's hair is brown, not red, and she doesn't have any particular affinity towards fire, it's just the element the game gives her starting weapon (and Pyra's power isn't even technically fire, it's just weaker light - that's why she isn't hindered by water like Brighid).