Why does Yea Forums hate discord?

it brings gamers together like no other paltform

Attached: discord.png (299x168, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Yea
discord.gg/PzcZwtu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like it

It's good for small group chats with friends, but big public servers are cancer.

everybody needs a boogeyman

be my discord tranny gf

boomers hate new things

I have never been to a public Discord server where the mean IQ was over 90. They are all invariably slack-jawed nigger cattle with generous helpings of ESL retard and future members of the 40%.

This. It's really best for small groups. Bigger groups will run into huge circle jerks and degenerancy

botnet

This.
The big public servers I've been to never have anyone in the voice chats.
They're most often filled with like 20 text channels each dedicated to a different subject.

Why are you posting on Yea Forums then

Maybe bringing a bunch of gamers from every inch of the internet into one place isn't a good idea?

I use it even though I fucking hate the marketing and the community. But help me out vros. There’s a 12 y/o fag In my discord who keeps shifting the conversation to be about him and being really dramatic. I’m not a mod so I can’t kick him and the owner won’t either. What do?

After the whole discord spying on your pc debacle, I uninstalled and stopped using it.

Imagine if this reply was just an emoji. That's why it's bad.

any platform with irrelevant hierarchy is worthless because it makes pathetic virgins think they have some sort of power or god forbid importance somewhere

>find really niche discord for matchmaking a niche game
>nobody ever replies to matchmaking and general chat about game
>just shitposts of memes and self promotion for their lowly twitch stream
I hate discord because it could be great, but it isn’t

Attached: C93099EA-CA12-4E4E-936B-3068F0FDD7FE.jpg (497x576, 48K)

They can ban you without warning and if you for some reason had bought games on discord then basically they stole your money.
Now I'm having hard time getting 100 users on my friendly discord server to reclaim owner rights

Attached: 1462177516140.jpg (640x640, 27K)

>Discord
don't care I'm afraid
is2.Yea Forums.org/wsg/1563751077009.webm

Good, voice chat is for trannies

LOL this

The platform is fine
The way in which people use it is physically ailing, though

I don't. It brought back my old IRC channel's members to a single place and it's a great way to chat with others while share funny pictures. Fuck big channels though. I don't really give a fuck about botnet or getting banned on a whim, I don't post CP or plot mass murders on discord.

next time he brings it around to himself just say "can't we have one conversation that isn't about your personal life?"
others might get mad at you but if he's insecure enough he'll stop

It is the worst shitposting weapon ever created. It allows autists to band together and destroy whole threads with ease, and keep up their shitposting ones while pretending to be different people.

I like it, and I use it daily. None of the groups I'm in, or been in, has had issues with drama or trannies or whatever make believe problem Yea Forums has. Literaly just groups of friends having fun, and Discord is the most convenient way to hold a community together; also it had the best sounding VOIP, shit like Curse was quickly unbearable to listen to and later literally 1:1 copied Discord anyway.

I never speak with anyone wo why should i get this garbage?

user its a chatroom, if you dont talk to anyone why would it try to market to you

Hey join up please qt trannys
discord.gg/PzcZwtu

Even small discords can be total corclejerks that turn into /vg/ tier shit where people just talk about their personal lives instead of the subject of the discord

create a separate server and only invite the people you have good connection to get away from the little shit.
Only option

this and only this. its also a good rule anywhere, irl or in gaming. keep a tight circle. im in a discord server now since 2016 and the owner even has his gf in there. you'd think from all the horror stories that the server would devolve into shit due to 'girl drama' and faggot orbiters, but shes cool. there was only one orbiter but he chilled out.
hell, no one complains when people post politically incorrect memes. life's good.
find a good friend group, anons! even if theyre only online-friends.

Attached: 758448484844.jpg (261x200, 8K)