>”Mobile Gaming isn’t REAL gaming!”

Y’all get mad that people spend $20 on IAPs on a FREE game that lasts them days, weeks or even months!

Then you turn around and buy a $2000 PC, $800 Console, $300 Handheld, $60 for a 4 hour game and then complain there’s nothing to play.

Attached: 8A9F6AB7-E8AB-476B-921F-44976F78CC54.jpg (768x512, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MIv0njVvw8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, because the amount of actual mental engagement on most mobile games is minimal unless it's a puzzle game.
I'd rather get four hours of quality enjoyment than burn 2000 hours on something that is basically the equivalent of white noise

I just want Infinity Blade back. Fuck Epic for taking it away.

Tapping blocks on a screen is not gaming

>phone “gaming”

Haha very epic! Take my upvote :)

FEH is good. Shit your mouth

b8 but ill bite anyways

99% of popular mobile games are as deep as a kiddie pool and app stores have descended into microtransaction infested exploitation designed to siphon money from children with poor parental supervision and frozen elsa spiderman tier bootlegs of popular properties.

Any promise the mobile game market had is dead and buried to appeal to casual gamers who want surface level engagment for 5 seconds and then move on to something else and children who will play anything.

Fuck mobile "gaming"

Unironically based. That game was awesome. Wish i could play it on Android

>y'all
subhuman

Mobile phone games were trash are trash and will always be trash so fuck off with your shit taste you fucking young motherfukers and you old people who have no taste in good games

I seriously can't believe this board of all places actually eats up this garbage instead of supporting good single player games on PC consoles or handhelds

Attached: 1530400866327.webm (640x640, 1.09M)

>Then you turn around and buy a $2000 PC
to post on 4channel with and never play any games
>$800 Console
to collect dust on the shelf
>$300 Handheld
that sits in a drawer
>$60 for a 4 hour game
that adds to your backlog

and then complain there’s nothing to play.

>Y'all

Attached: 1433376612334.gif (320x240, 367K)

>Y'all

>500$ IAP.
Have shit luck and get nothing.

yeah and it is actually pretty simple

if candycrush/lol/fornite niggers are considered gamers then i am very proud to say that i am not a gamer, have never been, and always hated gaming & games

>these niggas haven't seen any rhythm games on mobile
youtube.com/watch?v=MIv0njVvw8c

This has got to be some shit like Last Starfighter where they are secretly training combat drone operators or something

>oh you havent seen gay shit "x"
thank god i didnt slowly kill yourself motherfucker

Seethe more.

over retarded as hell piece of shit "games"? i rather not

You're doing that right now though.

>$20
Ive yet to see a game on the android store that didnt contain $1000s of shit

you don't know what seething means though