The world's most polished tech demo

The world's most polished tech demo.

Attached: BOTW-Share_icon.jpg (1200x630, 238K)

A tech demo for what?

What does that make Labo? The most expensive tech demo?

Cry more about it, won't make you any less of a virgin

Attached: 3564.png (700x913, 368K)

Be more butthurt about it.

Attached: 1512568902025.jpg (700x913, 82K)

Nah, not quite. That still belongs to Crysis.

>Criticism
Nice criticism user

Attached: 5476843.png (226x274, 82K)

Thank you.

Amazing gameplay with an absolute shit world. All the tools are there to make something really REALLY game-changing. But it was squandered and wasted. Years and years of development and we got an empty world.

I hope the sequel fixes the world and the dungeon problems. If so, it could honestly be one of the greatest games of all time. But yeah, BOTW is just a really nicely polished tech demo

If you say so.

>what is Minecraft

Hardware demo

Attached: 363463676.jpg (700x913, 109K)

What about this game is it that pisses Yea Forums so much of Anons make thread after thread about it just to mindlessly shit talk it?

Attached: 2342326.png (873x656, 674K)

Attached: 1516004397439.jpg (988x1059, 159K)

Tech demo? What? I don't even like BotW and I know that's nowhere near true

it's the same handful of anons that want to argue, why do you think they use the same images every thread?

Nothing really, the real question is what about this game that makes it not allowed to say anything bad about it here? Literally every other game can be shat on here, but not this one. The rabid fanboys immediately get triggered and swarm the thread.

Cuz it's never any good criticism, just mindless
>emty world
>shit combat

Attached: 34578889.jpg (500x480, 19K)

Because we've had a thread every day since it's release and no one can think of anything to say that hasn't been said already. It's an attempt to shutdown the thread so we can get back to our lives.

It's still criticism, just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it bad.

The ride never ends

Nicely said user
I think the devs at nintendo still want to make good games regardless of people eating up the mediocre first game and thats why we are getting a part 2

Attached: 1527781298519.jpg (870x489, 126K)

Hardware is technology.

>empty world
Lol. Uh huh.

Metal Gear Solid 5 ground zeroes

Also coincidentally the world's most polished open world game.

>tech demo

The game treats you like an adult.
It doesn't hold your hand.
It doesn't explain to what to do.

Autistic dumb children cannot grasp the concept. They call it a 'tech demo' because they expect every video to be endless story driven cutscenes and QT events.

Fucking sad.

Whats it like waking up everyday in a world where BotW is considered one of the greatest video games ever made and you can't understand why?

Attached: 1564227423091.jpg (453x470, 24K)

E-e-empty w-world!

I wanted to enjoy the game so badly because I usually do enjoy Zelda games like the Minish Cap Ocarina of Time Twilight Princess Wind Waker Etc but it just didn't do it for me I just didn't like the open-world aspect and the weapon degrading

Amnesia really Nintendo?

So because I didn't like that I will now be buying Link's Awakening remake to get some kind of balance back and enjoying a new Zelda game since the new one didn't do it for me

Just like any other medium of entertainment something can be critically acclaimed and still disliked by an individual so it's all a matter of taste I think mediocre fits breath of the wild perfectly

Attached: 1516573038492.webm (360x640, 2.98M)

>we got an empty world.

This is the dumbest meme imaginable. There's more content in BotW than most open world games.

The most common complaint from retards like you is:

>EVERY MOUNTAIN I CLIMBED THERE WAS NOTHING BUT ANOTHER SHRINE!

As if "shrines" are one singular thing rather than 1/100 complete unique unscripted challenges.

After spending the first few hours of the game on the Great Plateau (probably the best tutorial area ever) here's what I did:

Found the 2nd tower
Climbed the Duelling Peaks and completed the shrines there.
Encountered my first fully functioning Guardian.
Found Kakario and Hateno Villages, each with their own unique culture, lore and side quests to spend hours in.
Caught and tamed a horse and found my first stable
Fought a Dragon on a mountaintop
Travelled to an Island which became an amazing survival challenge all on it's own.
Fighting 3 giant ogre brothers
Ran a gauntlet of enemy camps on the way to Zora City
Zora City itself
A pant-shitting stealth mission on a mountain top to collect arrows from a centaur monster
Using those arrows in a one-on-one battle with a giant mechanical beast in a lake while riding on the back of a merman
Conquering inside of the mechanical beast and subsequent boss battle

While all this is going on I'm constantly engaged with the world around me: weather and climate forces me to adapt to how I travel. The topography and verticality makes getting to destinations fun and engaging. I'm finding subterranean shrines with their own unique challenges and obstacle courses, I'm finding various types of korok puzzles, I'm stumbling into boss battles with huge Rock Monsters, Ogres, Centuars and Skeletal Giants, I'm finding myself ambushed on the road by assassins disguised as NPCs, I'm racing against time to catch falling stars before the sun rises, I'm battling enemy camps, saving local NPCs from danger, and fending off bears and wolves.

All of this happened to me in ONE FUCKING CORNER OF THE MAP.

Attached: Q5r9hr1DLTgl.jpg (573x535, 115K)

But w-wheres the narrative in any of that? Where's all the excitement and c-c-content beyond "i found a thing?"

Just saying emtry world and shit combat is not criticism, i would sit here and write out for you why ur retarded but i got stuff to do, not that i care cuz you'll die of retardedness soon

Attached: 32464.jpg (480x318, 16K)

No argument.

Indeed. You have no argument. Nothing but salt.

He is right though.
>shit combat
>empty world
Has been run into the ground so much, it struck oil.