This is the most acclaimed game since 2005, how does that make you feel Yea Forums?

This is the most acclaimed game since 2005, how does that make you feel Yea Forums?

Attached: 93C7F01E-710B-48FB-9650-0F581A346917.jpg (760x428, 79K)

pic unrelated

I want to fuck BoTW Link

Seethe more

Same way I look at highly acclaimed movies and music. Everyone tells me Billie Eylish is good but I mean come on, listen to her.

Do big titty lolis exist?

What's that supposed to mean? Why should I care if people say a game is a masterpiece or something?

fine, started playing it a few days ago and have been having a blast
I can see why it blew up like it did causing Yea Forums to hate it out of contrarianism

Cope harder

It's SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

I know people think its shit but it really is the first truly different, genre defining game in 2010s. Imagine an elder scrolls game with an engine like that. Though Nintendo were helped by the fact there is no character creator.

Cope about what exactly?

Attached: 7F1B46DD-CE9F-4BFD-BC07-C04C3C923C47.jpg (1080x1080, 350K)

What was in 2005

IT'S COMING UP
IT'S COMING UP
IT'S COMING UP

Hello. I bought your game. The one with the korok seeds. And it made me feel like a piece of shit.

Attached: Tourettes-Guy1.jpg (479x350, 76K)

Not him but
>games sell millions
>seven thousand famitsu nobodies

Neir is the most important game in decades just like its predecessor and no one cares because they all eat shit for a living. Same with music, movies, and television.

I heard that playing this game for the first time in master mode enhances the experience by a lot. Is that true?

Shadow of The Colossus & Resident Evil 4, SOTC is top 5 all time in terms of topping best game lists. RE4 is top 10 all time in terms of pretty much everything else

completely indifferent

>7k literally whos
>1 overrated game and 2 mediocre ones
yikes and cringe

wouldn't that make all 3 games overrated

> Sonyfags still seething

Snoyboys have shit taste. Who wouldve thought.

Pretty good, it was a neat game with some great ideas. It was fun and enjoyable which is what matters the most in the end.

Attached: 1545852999617.jpg (960x960, 60K)

What was the previous most acclaimed

This wouldn't surprise anyone other than fuming Yea Forums contrarians.

At least it's a video game unlike the last of us.

Attached: 74574568956.jpg (700x913, 109K)

The begining is pretty damn great, just that feel of exploration, you expect something fantastic after that but it just never takes off. You realize exploration is meaningless because it's boring (shrines) and immensely unrewarded. The combat could've been better but that durability just makes you avoid battles at the end because most of the time the reward is not worth the weapon you're sacrificing.
It's a great tech demo, i hope the sequel is the actual zelda with all the great music atmosphere dungeons and all that

I don't give a fuck about reviews because I'm not a brainlet, seems like it's probably a good game though

Resident Evil 4 is the most acclaimed game of the century, Ocarina Of Time is the most acclaimed game of all time

okay

Been playing it for last couple weeks. It's fun.
Not enjoying it as much as others. Makes me think I'm jaded.

>Makes me think I'm jaded.
you're not, game can be enjoyable but the people pushing it as the best thing ever are just completely exagerating

I wanted to enjoy the game so badly because I usually do enjoy Zelda games like the Minish Cap Ocarina of Time Twilight Princess Wind Waker Etc but it just didn't do it for me I just didn't like the open-world aspect and the weapon degrading

Amnesia really Nintendo?

So because I didn't like that I will now be buying Link's Awakening remake to get some kind of balance back and enjoying a new Zelda game since the new one didn't do it for me

Just like any other medium of entertainment something can be critically acclaimed and still disliked by an individual so it's all a matter of taste I think mediocre fits breath of the wild perfectly

Attached: 1475582744919.webm (1280x720, 2.25M)

Feels good.

video games are dead

Like a cruel cosmic joke has been played on me, but that's been the case ever since open worlds became popular so really everything still looks the same through the nightmare goggles.

Long live the e-thots

I don't give a shit. Got bored of it fairly quickly when I emulated it.