Why does the switch version run worse while in docked mode than portable mode even though docked mode is supposed to be...

>Why does the switch version run worse while in docked mode than portable mode even though docked mode is supposed to be more powerful?
>Why are there no alternate costumes even though they have the models for them in the story mode?
>Why is there no way to play team fights even though there are multiple team fights in the story mode?
>why is the animation in the story mode so weird?
>why does the SFX and Music seem so odd? they sometimes literally are cut out after a while and you get a battle with just the characters talking
>why can't you make the computer fight itself?
>why is the move list so convoluted?
>why can't you choose a point to start from in survival mode so you don't have to play every single battle and just go to the fun ones?
>why is there no patch?
>why is the story so shit?
>why did they advertise the game as being "satsuki's story" even though her actual story mode is just 45% while the rest is ryuko again and just to end it all on "it was just a dream lmao"?
>why did arc sys works and TRIGGER let this all slide?
>why are there so few settings?
>why isn't this game good?

Kill la Kill: The Game IF thread

Attached: file.png (460x215, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vghgoA7ZaI
youtu.be/KUZGxd5-Caw
ign.com/articles/2019/05/30/how-kill-la-kill-went-from-anime-to-game
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why did you waste money and/or time on mediocre copy-paste arena fighter weebshit?

The game was a cheap cash grab to milk whatever fans of the series who still give a shit.

This actually a better question than it should be. They made the core gameplay very solid was a surprisingly decent amount of depth to it but then they forgot to make content for that gameplay. They focused on presentation when they should have be focused on things to do.

Attached: 1557535432425.png (1000x874, 507K)

the problem is that the presentation still does not look good, specially when compared to guilty gear, dragon ball fighterZ and granblue shitversus

>pc version keeps crashing

Yeah I'm probably waiting till it gets some updates and DLC.
They will update this game right?

haha

>yet another terrible anime arena fighter
why do you keep falling for it? this isn't even the first one to release this year. develop some fucking standards, please

It's a fighter. What you do is fight other human beings.

Ironic because this and Anarchy Reigns are the two arena fighters that are actually really good

I pirated it though so my conscience is clean

I didn't read the op post but what characters do you bros like the most? All the guys at Trigger said they only played Gamagoori and if you fight one online it could be one of them

my best character is single-wield Satsuki because she's S+++ top tier baybee big damage big meter big zoning no weaknesses

Inumuta is insanely good mid-range and his projectiles are fucking ridiculous, also all his BnB's use a super that drains enemy meter. Also his super counter can take you back to full health from near death

Gamagoori is unreliable as fuck but he's a blast, hard reads the character

Don't really know the other characters too in-depth but the dual wield versions of Satsuki and Ryuko are just as unga and just as low-tier as Sanageyama, who is the worst character in the game

>pirated PC version
>runs just fine
The only issue I have is that there's no custom resolution, I want to downscale it since the FXAA shit they use is fucking ugly.
On a gameplay note, how the fuck do you change targets? I've tried every button I can think of but it doesn't seem to be possible. Multi-enemy fights are a bitch this way.

they didn't think about it despite both triggers and both analog sticks having no buttons on them and even then the switch single joycon setup could use it

>>Why does the switch version run worse
why is this even a question

i would buy this if it were cheaper

60 is too much

did you fucking read?
the switch version while in portable mode runs fine at 60 FPS
the docked version runs like shit for no reason despite the switch while docked having unlocked better specs

>did you fucking read?
yep. why you think the game would run good on a bingbingwahoo console is beyond me.

Attached: 8F36CD1BC43748A098D50683AF8FDFF0.jpg (477x347, 21K)

Yeah not being able to take out nonon first is frustrating when she keeps spamming her long range attack.

>the switch version while in portable mode runs fine at 60 FPS
Really? that's all I care for

Fuck yeah

How bad does it run docked? If it's above 30 I'm fine with it

Ha!
So much for the game that Yea Forums hyped as the best fighting game of 2019

It's actually good though

No it isn't. It's generic licensed shovelware.
You just give it a pass because cute girls, like you did with the Senran Kagura games.

>Senran Kagura games
Ew

>Why does the switch version run worse while in docked mode than portable mode even though docked mode is supposed to be more powerful?
In portable mode the resolution the games are running is at 720p. When you dock it to play on your tv, it upscales the resolution to 1080p and so for some games it may result in taking a performance hit because the switch can't quite handle running the game at that resolution.

Attached: 1532695785349.png (833x707, 881K)

So much hate for a game you've never played

Don't pretend the Kill la Kill game is any better.

The switch only has a 64-bit wide memory bus, shared between CPU and GPU, and its memory isn't especially fast, so bandwidth is extremely limited. Pushing higher resolutions requires more memory bandwidth. In a lot of games, it is the main bottleneck. When docked, GPU clocks go to 768 MHz and memory goes from 1333 MHz to 1600, so bandwidth doesn't increase by much. Since games tend to run at higher resolutions when docked, the jump in resolutions effectively negates the potential performance gain the higher memory clock brings. If anything, memory bandwidth becomes even more of a bottleneck than in handheld, so you end up with the game running worse when docked, just like doom or zelda.

Because fans will eat it up anyway

thanks for the 60 bucks, dummy!

>bingbingwahoo

Attached: Summer Mia!.jpg (1199x848, 174K)

Like said. It's faster, but still limited by memory bandwidth.

I wish I could assign things to LT and RT. Right now I have to use a pokken controller just to play this comfortably.

Like a fucking TARGET SWITCH
>release game where you can face off multiple opponents
>can't choose your current target
FUCKING WHY

They probably fucked up and bumped the resolution in docked to where it can't handle it despite the boost in specs

Yeah, I only played the demo so far but the covers mode is annoying when you get locked to one

>This is who you argue with on Yea Forums

anyone have a gp hack or save file for this (pc)

>>>>>Actually playing this obviously low budget anime game

Fuckin' please

youtube.com/watch?v=_vghgoA7ZaI

There's what you came for now sweep it under the rug.

Attached: nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg (600x512, 26K)

It looks pretty mediocre.

>someone finally puts out an arena fighter with a real neutral and characters with unique styles and combo paths
>"WHY DO U GUISE KEEP BUYING ANIME TRASH IT'S ALL NARUTO"

Attached: 1382964709176.gif (372x292, 584K)

Nah I bought the game to play it, too

what's the tier list lookin like bahye bee
Is Ragyo and her killer milf tits top tier

S+ tier: Satsuki
S tier: Inumuta, Dual Satsuki
A tier: Nui, Ragyo, Ryuko, Gamagoori
B tier: Nonon, Dual Ryuko
F- see me after class tier: Sanageyama

Attached: consdier.gif (260x173, 769K)

What about the final forms of Satsuki and Ryuko

>should have been a 2D fighter
>should have released five years ago

Why anyone was hyped for a generic, anime battle arena game years after the anime's relevance is beyond me.

Attached: 1542777216216.webm (640x480, 2.99M)

They're story mode only so they don't go on the tier list

I spent all time (an hour) playing through the story mode and now I can't figure out how to get them naked in the diorama, fuck

>5 years after the TV series aired
>didn't even get Platinum to develop it
Why did they even bother?

Attached: 1563682137109.jpg (210x251, 15K)

Cheap cash grab

>ArcSys Game
>No Meter cancel of any kind
>No grabs

Color me confused.

I can't get over how ugly and choppy the animation is in this game. Every clip I see of it makes it seem like it's trying so hard to do what Xrd did, but failing utterly at it.

Are you seriously so retarded you can't understand why someone would like this? Like you don't have to like it to understand why someone might, unless of course you have autism and can't comprehend the idea that people think differently than you do

ArcSys only produced it

WHY DO THEY INSIST ON MAKING THE MONKEY JOB SO MUCH

Nothing should be a 2D fighter, especially not this.

>they are charging $60 for this

Attached: 1563911796266.jpg (493x387, 54K)

It really fits the anime style though. In the times they used 3D animation in the anime itself they did it too - limiting frames on purpose to fit with the overall narrative.

Attached: The Making of Kill La Kill (Part 2_3) (English Subbed) 【キルラキルのドキュメンタリー (636x360, 109K)

They PUBLISHED it, and provided help with doing the artstyle

Thanks for the laugh

>Anarchy Reigns
That could had been amazing.

Attached: 1563111371248.gif (200x200, 85K)

>113 reviews on Steam
>"mixed"
welp

Attached: nigga what.jpg (1200x900, 85K)

>getting an arena fighter on PC
>playing an arena fighter for story
hood niggas don't play on PC

>getting an arena fighter at all

You don't understand OP. It is the perfect KLK game. It manages to be just as shitty as the show it's based on.

It's the lack of smear frames that bother me. It seems like they go from static pose to static pose instead of smoothly transitioning.

Yeah, I think this game is going to be the thing that finally puts Kill la Kill to rest.

Doubt it

Just let it be Killed la Killed, user.

Been waiting awhile to say that?

I pirated this game and I still feel getting cheated

Dude it's been six years, this anime is going to be remembered at 10

>>Why does the switch version run worse while in docked mode than portable mode even though docked mode is supposed to be more powerful?
Because the extra power afforded by playing it docked isn't enough to counterbalance the fact that it runs at a higher resolution.

I cannot stop replaying the demo bc gamagoori is so fun. I just bought samsho and mario maker 2 though so I really shouldn't indulge...but the limited edition looks so fresh

Their naked models aren't available in the diorama mode.

Probably just me but i'm more disappointed that the digital figure mode is pretty shit. Like 3 more poses for everyone and the availability of their alternate models used in the story nude included would have made it better. As of now you can't even make a proper Sen-i-soshitsu diorama.

The fact that you can’t play as ryuko or satsuki in their underwear is just disappointing

Post raygos nudes

What can you do to escape stuff like Gamagoori's area of effect or Nonon's beam guard break supers?

Nudist oufits will come as DLC probably

Gamagoori's super is shit if used at less than 100, and even at 100 it gives you enough time to roll backwards. Now if he gets to lv1 and pumps it to 300 then it takes like 65% of a lifebar.

I mean I know about the damage, but what if he uses it after I've been launched to a corner and I cant get out of the radius in time? Is it just a guaranteed setup at that point, except for maybe burst?

Man I just hope we get more merch out of it

>only good arena games
Pic related would like a word with you

Attached: MV5BNThhY2E0NmQtOTkwMC00ZDc4LTliNWEtNzU2MTFjNjg4NjhhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjM2NDIwMzQ@._V1_.jpg (930x1044, 100K)

I'm still interested, just for my cute wife Nui!

Attached: Sex with Nui!.png (1267x714, 801K)

retard

why do i need to beat the AI at rock paper scissors to beat the final boss

Lewd wife

If you love her so much why do you keep showing everyone naked pictures of her

Attached: model rips when.jpg (1600x900, 236K)

Nice big disco milf milkers

I just want the Harimeme to be happy, but apparently it is Satsuki who disarms her now and she then just gets swallowed by the Primordial Life Fiber without getting her Tron-arms and becomes a fucking Funko Pop thing?

Attached: D_hPoRfU0AQVq5k.jpg (1536x2048, 389K)

>english voices can’t sync up with the characters mouths moving
Pathetic.

Attached: 86195061-5CC8-4748-97AA-12F44A03AC4F.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

>it is Satsuki who disarms her now
ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS

Fuck I need to get out of these threads till my copy arrives

No she gets her arms. Satsuki just beats her and she gets back up and Ragyo blows the fuck out of everyone with Shinra so Ryuko saves her and she takes on Nui and then disarms her.

I'm having a good time playing on Switch. Wish the online were as active as My Hero though.

Also, maybe I'm retarded, but where do I spend credits?

Gallery stuff.

Anything in the gallery worth unlocking?

>>Why does the switch version run worse while in docked mode than portable mode even though docked mode is supposed to be more powerful?

because the switch is a fucking potato

it's not possible, just do a break attack to repel one enemy and then try to chain-combo kill the other one.

These two fuckwits came in this topic just because they saw the word "Switch", so they could bitch about it without even finishing the sentence, which is about the Switch running worse in the mode that it should run better, not about how it runs in general. It does the opposite of literally every other Switch game.

The definition of rent free. Holy shit, why don't these people just buy a Switch instead of eating these sour fucking grapes?

Attached: 1560175641876.jpg (1000x1000, 530K)

Play ranked, i find a match in 7 seconds. Player matches are dead.

Who the fuck thought mutliple enemies in this game was a good idea?

>forced lock on
>can't choose your targets
>get spammed from range while getting attacked closed is impossible to deal with
>can literally be infinite combo'd

you just have to hope the AI goes retarded or something. this shit is ridiculous.

Swith in handheld only needs to run 720p

In docked they probably bumped it to 900p/1080p where its harder to run i would imagine.

Im sure Digital Foundry will do a video where we can get fanboys to screenshot the switch at the lowest frame drops that well see in every single switch thread for years to come

>Posts a webm of a show that aired 30 years ago and still gets games today

Nonon is F- tier

yes it tries to hit 60 but many times it's around 40-50 and you can feel it chug

how the FUCK do I play Houka?

What makes satsuki so good? Her health seems so low and idk what her offense provides to offset it. And isnt Sanegeyama a gorilla?

I invited a friend to play this with me and he destroyed my ass with sanageyama and satsuki
I tried playing houka but it's almost fucking impossible
what's the tech on this game I'm not seeing?

Don't mash

Based sex with Nui poster!

Hope you have the time with discord by the by!

i've only played demo so far (LE probably won't be arriving til after the weekend ;_;) but satsuki's got a ton of options to fight at range and close and has a ton of speed too. her jump break attack also hits all around and is good for catching your enemy coming in from different angles or just turtling up. also pretty good options for wall splat to keep comboing that aren't too hard to pull off

any cutscenes with Nui naked?

Quit mashing

Anti air their homing dashes with back+A, catch sidesteps with side+A plus those starters typically build a lot of meter, dont burst willy nilly because it locks you out of meter gain. Also everyone has invincibility on wakeup so generally speaking you shouldn't try to press offense after a combo and knockdown

Fucking sad, she deserves better

I bet you guys feel pretty dumb about shitting on Jump Force now. KLK IF was so shit it made Jump Force look like a good game lmao, how embarrassing.

seethe

Oh hi, Bandai.

>The Ryuko vs Brainwashed Satsuki and the Elite Four
>Nonon laser spams you for free because you can't fucking change your view to her
It's fucked up.

Attached: 20190501_232914.jpg (613x614, 157K)

I think finishing moves can strip off her dress, but the angle stops you from seeing anything interesting.

THEY OBVIOUSLY MADE THE CONTROL SCHEME AS SIMPLE AS IT IS TO ACCOMODATE FOR THE NINTENDO SWITCH SINGLE JOYCON SETUP WHICH IS WHY YOU HAVE SIX REAL BUTTONS, SO THAT COULD BE THE EXCUSE FOR NOT HAVING A TARGET SWITCH, EXCEPT THAT THE FUCKING ANALOG STICK BUTTON HAS NOTHING ON IT FOR SOME FUCKING REASON

IT'S FUCKING ASKING FOR IT, IF THEY WANTED TO ACCOMODATE FOR THE SINGLE JOYCON SETUP, THEY AREALDY DID JUST PUT THE FUCKING TARGET SWITCH IN THE RS/LS BUTTON OR WHATEVER WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING

Except Jump Force is still shit and the biggest issues tend to be on Switch due to power and PC due to poor optimization. KLK IF has fun core gameplay, Jump Force does not. So KLK IF can be fixed, Jump Force will always be shit because when we talk cheap cash-in anime arena fighter trash, Bandai were the ones who fucking codified it.
Fucking J-Stars was better than Jump Force.

Attached: IMG_4uhpg2.jpg (807x971, 262K)

damn, can you looks at it in any form in model viewer?

Nope, but it's on PC and a model exists so I'm sure someone will either rip it or find a way to mod it

I keep seeing people meme that the combos are link based and I wanna know where the fuck these links are

people keep saying satsuki is broken but dual blade ryuko is just as if not more broken than her

Ah, cool, i really hope they do it for her and export her model for use in other games too!

anyone got a full image of the boxart of the LE? i want it because it has all of the iconic characters and would make a kick ass desktop wallpaper

Attached: 64485354_454895328634549_1741440917903450842_n.jpg (480x480, 48K)

Am I the only one that set both players handicaps to two stars every match? Makes every round count more?

Because you bought it like the pathetic waifufag you are anyway and they knew this

I LOVE Nui, I wish she had a BIGGER role in this game though. She should have been the protagonist desu. She deserves better.

Attached: 1537237347706.png (1200x1600, 386K)

Nui
or
Death

Attached: 1558448574079.jpg (2131x3626, 537K)

I miss sex with Nui poster

ERP posters should die in a fire desu.

Attached: 1538669932333.png (900x1000, 544K)

For what it's worth, neither do the Japanese voices.

Yikes, you're a pretty unbased and cringe Nui poster, other Nuiposter is wholesome.

that's in all arc sys games

>bwoo hwoo
Take your waifu circle jerk to >>>/cringe/
This game is for Mature Nui Posters Only

Attached: 1535452737094.jpg (962x768, 690K)

There was talk of Ryuko training with Nui during her scenario in this game. Does anything interesting come out of that?

Not really, just a generic COVERS fight and a nui doppleganger ryuko beats up.

A mature Nui poster doesn't seek to make a divide with other Nui posters.

>muh communities
yeah no.

Attached: 1549945915623.jpg (865x1280, 280K)

welp. does the game at least give any new background info on nui and ragyo?
is anything in this "just a dream lol" story worthwhile at all?

whatever dude, shitpost somewhere else.

Its a bit more depth on how life fibres work and stuff, I guess.

But not really. The story is pretty subpar. There's some extra interactions between Ryuko and Satsuki, but not enough for me to say its worth it. And for all the side characters they get absolutely nothing.

The story was a waste of time honestly, I'd of preferred just a retread of the anime.
Take your cirlcejerking to Yea Forums.

Attached: 1537548981603.jpg (848x1200, 426K)

I love Ryuuko

This is actually a very well made "arena" fighter, it actually plays more like tekken in the sense that it is almost 2d but has a z axis.

This is a Kill La Kill thread mate, and Yea Forums is far more of a circlejerk board

And? We don't need "muh waifufag circlejerk, a-and I miss my old nuifag who'd suck my dick ;_;"

Your type of faggot is the reason I completely avoid Yea Forums and /vg/ these days.

Attached: 1536085997878.png (121x148, 8K)

Should I get this for PC or switch?

Attached: 1478707178014.jpg (750x1000, 230K)

Both, but Switch for functionality, PC for whenever the game gets mods.

Are you all satisfied with the quantity of Kill La Kill porn?

How the fuck do you break a combo with B? I spam it and it never does anything, the only thing that breaks a block for me is LB + RB when I have meter. ;_;

I wish more people would scan it, I've seen a lot of samples for doujins that haven't been scanned.

Will this game ever drop to 30 dollars?

it feels bad to see nui dying to ryuko with such hate in her eyes as opposed to her cheerful suicide in the original...

I haven't seen much Nui Harime or Ragyo porn

You mean the two of them lezzing it up together?

In general, but i'm surprised we don't have anything of Nui chowing on Ragyo's rainbow carpet.

i haven't played it yet but that does sound incredibly depressing.

Attached: 1551843197782.jpg (500x1448, 578K)

>what makes Satsuki so good
Insane zoning with a charged ground projectile that crumples for a full combo
Insane meter gain to the point you can get a near max damage combo when starting with just a fourth of a bar
Insane damage from any touch since her air combo links into supers that guarantee a wallsplat and extension

Better graphix and possibly modding in the future
Vs
Worse graphix but on a sorta mobile console
The choice is yours

B breaks guards, not combos. LB + RB is the combo breaker

Post yfw you're not nuifag

Attached: 1556101939390m.jpg (576x1024, 47K)

Ahh gotcha. I've been trying to learn Nonon but I keep getting blown up by Satsukis since basically all of her attacks have a delay.

PC version might in a couple weeks if they don't fix the performance issues.

Attached: 1533179268440.jpg (674x496, 74K)

I'll take a dozen Nuifags over one smashfag

Attached: tumblr_n25gi8FS5W1qztgoio1_500.gif (500x274, 866K)

>I'll take a dozen shitters constantly shoving their waifu down my throat over one fan of a video game

Attached: IMG_20190506_112858.jpg (500x596, 94K)

>being this triggered over a character just because you can't beat her in story mode

Attached: 1538516065161.jpg (767x1024, 476K)

The switch version runs at 30fps in portable and in docked. It lags like a meth addict in withdrawal in socked because the switch is too much of a paperweight to run real resolutions like 1080p

It’s 30fps

Don't even pretend you don't flood the board with your shit game user, we have 11 smash threads at the same time every day because you can't contain your autism.

Attached: ecb86ef227e24e77abcb7572dde62be414d50910_00.jpg (512x512, 48K)

I genuinely don't know who you think I am.

a cancer killing Yea Forums?

Anyone who hates Nui is basically a smashfag

Attached: 1547644671256.png (600x600, 254K)

>bringing Smash into this thread out of the blue just because you can't handle being called out as an obnoxious waifufag
Just when I thought Nuifag couldn't get any more pathetic

Attached: 1562587176285.jpg (598x578, 102K)

So model rips for SFM when?

>game releases on switch
>suddenly the thread is filled with autists
weird.

Just don't put Switch in the thread title next time

Yeah Nonon is hard. Just keep spamming her range attack combo and break special.

I don't understand how to play Gaamagori at all.

You can charge like 30% in combo after a guard break launch by just tapping [long range] then continue with whatever string you like. Otherwise end a combo in something that knocks away then just mash to charge.

He really relies on getting level 1 valor because instead of wallsplat loops his damage comes from dumping excitement into his 100+% excitement supers. Instead of blocking you can charge excitement

Go in there with that fat dick boi

THIS THREAD IS NOW FOR SHARING NONON STRATEGIES

based and Nuipilled

Full game still use camera relative dodge inputs for forward/backwards dodging? I doubt it was changed but I can hope.

Wasn't changed, still garbage. And some of the fights it becomes complete cancer.

No, the dodge inputs are relative to your opponent's position. Up and Down make you move towards and away from your opponent respectively.

Any chance that Takarada will be DLC?

>Seeing Nui die again

I wasn't ready boys. I just want her to live a long healthy life.

Attached: bigslowcry.gif (300x170, 1.91M)

Will Tennis Bae be a DLC character?

Nui side story DLC where she gets her own harem of all the girls when?

Attached: 1542070625595.jpg (1500x1500, 214K)

Please make this canon.

wasnt Mako supposed to be day 1 dlc?
I cant find any gameplay of her

>ryukos jap voice
What the FUCK happened?

Attached: 1563630407734.png (255x317, 50K)

She's unlockable if you get S rank in all story missions.

She comes out later this Summer and was never said to be day 1

And it was a pretty miserable death this time.

Attached: 1517608496330.png (359x234, 28K)

I’m a huge Triggerfag, but the collectors edition of KLK IF is fucking abysmal.
>slim cd case
>the croquette looks like something at a Anime Expo artist alley
>the art book is flimsy as fuck
>tfw I skipped the CE for Fire Emblem Three Houses for this shit KLK IF CE

Attached: Salty.gif (638x308, 1.38M)

I was tempted to get it for the art book, but figured someone would upload it to exhentai later.

>to exhentai
user.......

My fellow Nuiggas

Attached: cute smiles!.gif (500x258, 109K)

Imagine if you woke up tomorrow and were literally Nui.

Wouldn't that be great.

Attached: 1548806817231.png (600x600, 256K)

I love the FE limited edition. Feels very complete. But I haven't got my KLK CE in the mail yet. It's really that bad?

That would be amazing, would i be able to make my own Nui clones as well?

The Sisters need to stop fighting and need to band together.

Attached: family2.jpg (640x926, 528K)

Game CE's are always a rip off. Buy games digital.

>how to Nonon?
Do something to make space (the enemy is absolutely going to rush you at the start) then fill the screen with projectiles. Charge some. If your opponent is mashing out dodges use the "close range" combo button to make orbs you've placed chase them

If you get a wall splat use guard breaker beamu

how come this game has no demo on pc.

The PS4 and Switch demos are likely full copies with features gated

If they put it on PC they'd be handing out the full game for free

I really want this game, is it worth 60 bucks?

i mean the important ones have by the end

Attached: 1550963888732.png (689x844, 243K)

Go fuck yourself, Nui deserved to have a happy end.

does the game do the cool thing where the name of the move pops up on screen that was always cool in the anime

Are you a big KLK fan? If so, go for it. The gameplay is fun as hell and there's a good chunk of fan service. If not hold off for a price drop.

Tfw not even mad its shit cause switch has way too many kino July games already.

pc port fix when? i just tried it out and it's so fucking bad i can't even run it 1080p windowed on my gtx 1080 and fullscreen looks awful

Attached: 1523875503487.jpg (1080x1075, 1.23M)

damn i was gonna find a crack to tide me over til me LE comes but if PC is potatoes then probably will just wait the couple more days

works here; eyes bleeding tho, still haven't found a way to inject proper AA or up the render resolution
>uses ~3GiB RAM
I'm almost certain they made a monkey code the port

Attached: werks on my machine.jpg (3840x2160, 1.36M)

Deactivating HDR seemed to have a big impact on the performance for me.

locked 59.96FPS at all times; cpu @ 10% gpu @ 8% (windowed) / 12% (full screen)....
Appears to have performance parity w/ the ps4 version although on console it has slightly better AA
This port makes no sense

>english gallery's "Kill la Kill in one word"

Attached: laughing face.jpg (600x477, 45K)

Attached: 1564181457278.gif (280x280, 1.93M)

>with a real neutral
fucking lmao, this game is as unga bunga as it gets. At best zoning is occasionally effective, but that isn't weird for arena fighters.

I don't know how anyone ever looked at this and thought it would be a legit fighter. It really just seems like idiots saw the Arcs logo and went oh it must be good then! A lot of the basic shit for fighters doesn't work in a large open space with such free movement. You can't control space normally so need big dumb normals and lots of moves with tracking. That's why good 3D fighters have more restricted movement, even SC's 8 way run is more restricted. You can only make it work with a completely different style of combat like Gundam. Instead arena fighters like this are just a bad fighters.

>It does the opposite of literally every other Switch game
It usually doesn't. Docked mode has always been the official console-pleb mode with the fancier graphics and lower framerates that all the plebians are used to.
The most blatant example is that Zelda BoTW was almost unplayably unstable in docked mode and everyone was recommending to play in handheld for a stabler FPS

Attached: 1396731311151.png (850x1133, 578K)

haha i wonder if her panties are made of lifefibers lol

Haha what if they made her grow a dick lol Haha

Why Kill la Kill and why now? Symphogear would have been more interesting

Why do animefags hype up the same mediocre shit we get every year then complain when it's complete garbage every time

This game wouldn't upset me if it was $30, it has its moments, but $60 is ludicrous.

this is everyone for everything. Welcome to the new gaming industry cycle, hype-disappointment-repeat

>sexiest satsuki alt is locked on ps4 only
die

Haha oh man imagine if her lifefiber dick my her super horny and she had to do more depraved and humiliating acts to relive herself, lol that would be soooo wild

Haha imagine if she got fully naked and finally relieved herself by getting gangbanged by over lifefiber clones of herself haha

lol imagine if she became addicted to the pleasure and become Ragyo's cum slave lmao that would so goofy haha

Haha imagine if ragyo became addicted too and they become rapists who went around raping all the shotas with their futa dicks what a funny though right

name a good game based on anime

go on

Does 7th Stand User if it's based on manga?

haha they would be so funny, imagine if the shotas didn't satisfy their lust and take turns raping satsuki lol

I realy hope noone spend money on this cash grab game, feels like some bootleg unity game with ripped assets

It was budget as fuck. If you couldn't tell that from the get go and were stupid enough to pay $60 instead of waiting for a sale and just enjoying it as a mindless fan service game for KLK fans you're an idiot.

Hahah yeah imagine if she grew one too against her will and went completely fucking insane from the pleasure

Haha that would so hilarious, like they'd be one little happy depraved and perverted futa family, constantly having threesomes, it would almost be kinda cute if it weren't so funny lol...

haha yeah what if the got Nui too lol..

Ryuko is my wife!

Attached: 3743871-fadc5636645dc2dfaf93e33e3dca7853.jpg (1280x1635, 212K)

Oh man imagine they attached more lifefiber dicks on her like ragyo did with her arms, oh man that's funny I think i'm going to die of laughter

Haha imagine if she dicked the three of them in the ass at the same time it's so funny

No, wait for a sale

>this is the 3rd attempt to release a kill la kill game
>Arc sys couldn't develop it due to being strapped with projects
>A+ is the only dev who stepped forward to do it
>couldn't do 2D because it would exceed budget
>claimed making this was 100× harder then little witch
>Arc has been trying to make a KLK game since 2015 but ended up publishing it from some shit tier arena fighter dev
>we were this close to getting a proper Arc sys KLK fighting game and got trash from it

Attached: bedf.png (1080x1204, 1.39M)

samurai champloo

lol wait just imagine if they all cum at the same time, Nui impregnates them all, and they fall over in puddle of their combined seminal fluids basking in the afterglow, that'd be a really silly scenario am i right?

i think this game has too much T&A for digital foundry to make a video about it

feels bad, man.

i like you

you could easily pirate both.

>>sexiest satsuki alt is locked on ps4 only
Wait what? There are differences in the versions?

Don't do this to me

Ps4 has 1 additional color for all characters. Junketsu palette. Satsuki has Senketsu palette though not much red, mostly black.

Because we never get any good anime games.
This at least gets a lot of the style points done right.

>klk neutral is unga
>projectiles work occasionally at best
Looks like someone has no sense of timing and can't bait or counter homing dashes
You suck, enjoy being a no-star bitch.

>animu games bad!
Fucking zoomers, the only animu game your pea brains can remember is Jump Force. It's not animu games that suck, it's Spike-Chunsoft games that suck.

>name one good animu game
Dragonball FighterZ, P4A, Astro Boy, Jump Ultimate Stars, J-stars victory vs, Gundam vs, Yu-Gi-Oh: Forbidden Memories, Kill la Kill IF

Spike-Chun is making the One Punch Man game, save your attempts to fit in by shitting on games you'll never touch for that. No one will defend it.

Attached: 95494948-352-k653285.jpg (352x550, 26K)

Pokemon.

Checkmate.
the senran kagura games aren't that bad either

You know, I’m actually having fun with it.

Attached: 2DEED76B-30A9-4FAA-9644-5BF8EB3265F3.jpg (202x150, 13K)

Their first pitch was garbage tho.

J star was pretty fucking bad tho.

I hope more skin options come out, or alternate colors

Attached: 1553505680174.jpg (568x891, 278K)

>Comparing one of the most influential Mangas/Anime’s of all time to a flavor of the month anime

Unless you’re planning on going online just pirate it on pc. If you want it for online don’t even spend your money on this because the online will be dead in less than a month

Kill la Kill is still one of the better anime to come out recently. I barely remember anything else desu. LWA was okay, but the anime was a massive let down compared to the OWAs

There was the zombie idol anime I watched, it was okay. But I'm tired of idols.
There was some good yuri anime, but that's not game worthy. And everything else has just been pretty boring honestly.

I really enjoy the game but hell, it lacks content. Is the second weapon for Ragyo unlockable? It's a shame the third weapon of Ryuko and Satsuki are exclusive to story mode.
Same here. 3 colors is just too few.

>Is the second weapon for Ragyo unlockable?

No.

>couldn't do 2D because it would exceed budget
Yeah that's not true, I can't believe you were gullible enough to believe anyone that told you that.

Probably more like Naruto than Tekken

because it's an arena fighter

Welp, I'll wait for Mako and Nudist Beach then. Hope there's more content ahead.

youtu.be/KUZGxd5-Caw
Compared to Fire Emblem Treehouses’ CE, yes.

It's Granblue's fault, really. Trigger can't compete with the rape dollars that get forcefully shoved into Arcsys for it.

Reminder we almost got a Clash Royale clone game using KLK.

Retard

ign.com/articles/2019/05/30/how-kill-la-kill-went-from-anime-to-game

Attached: Screenshot_20190728-094303_Firefox.jpg (1080x882, 285K)

>Spoiler
They are extremely mediocre. The only thing it has are massive tits that don't even look good.

>(You)

>only 12 fighters
this is what people talk about when they say there's a lack of content. even Skullgirls has 14, and it's a tag fighter and thus is supposed to have twice that amount of characters.

See

Skullgirls released with less than 10 fighters though.

Is this backwards

that's why they had to resort to extra fighter DLC's to keep the game alive

Gameplay is shallow, that’s no lie. But the tits, fucking really?

This is an evil maniac.

I want to be her

Attached: 1548126526971.jpg (1137x1050, 605K)

Why you playing a kill la kill games dumbass duh its trash

Attached: 11abe6ad-250d-4ce3-83eb-0515dfcc0362.jpg (780x520, 65K)

still, the developers are aplus, best known for other works such as Little Witch Academia the RPG thing

Golly, you sure are dumb.

What's your favorite thing about Nui anons?

Attached: 1562171478480.png (600x388, 288K)

they made custom camera tools for Guilty Gear Xrd with Cheat Engine, i'm sure they'll make something similar for KLKIF

Attached: 29a.jpg (800x560, 80K)

Can someone please make a compendium of all the colors on the ps4 version? I was locked handily into getting it on switch but this could be a game changer

>hating on Senran Kagura’s tits

Attached: Themanwithnotaste.jpg (742x441, 34K)

Not him, but anything over a C cup needs breast reduction surgery. Its just objectively unappealing.

10 characters is not enough for this type of game. Those Naruto fighters got it right and realized that if you make a button mashy game where presentation is the main redeeming factor then you need to make EVERYONE playable for it to be worth the money. Granted, the characters feel a bit more nuanced in Kill la Kill but $60 is way too much just to play a few dudes in what is ultimately a simplified fighter.

faggot cock sucker detected

Attached: 1559161895748.gif (1100x618, 3.57M)